Noopendants psychic series

Integrated control technology a reality
Лаймпроф
Re: New! Neocolony psychic series.

Post by Лаймпроф » Wed Oct 03, 2018 15:12

Aura, tell me, please: the "Hub" work to strengthen and improve the accuracy of intention, written text on paper or in an email message?

rel

Post by rel » Wed Oct 03, 2018 15:27

On both extra.neocolonial - which I wear until less than a week - already feeling the effects. According to the Cornucopia, except, probably, do not feel yet, other actions - at the event level reflected an unexpected proposal - tutoring) Well, that is, to give a starting impetus to the person by 3D modeling, a couple, a few classes, pay. And I can, but to propose and direct the money.. a Friend called, he says "about you immediately thought" (although I don't remember the skills/the fruit of this was in 3D and he showed)) - then the girl's father called back, said date, in General, truncated seriously.. and quite abnormally)

The Source of Masculinity is still more fun) first couple of times I caught a pleasant feeling energy fullness the back, it is particularly interesting that in the problem area - the lower back. Like a layer of some "energy-greases," appeared, of 5 centimes, and traffic is nicer and less discomfort (turns out he was).

Well, it was the same a couple of occasions
a couple of episodes of spontaneous manifestation.. um ... high confidence. Not "bulls", in any time, but it was cool, that was quiet peaceful (benevolently), but.. well.. Well, I'm so not a dork, not a coward, hurt yourself (and others) will not give, but would by default behave modestly, quietly, and then in General..

situation 1. came for the Kohler in STROJJ-market, patiently waiting for the girl-seller up-talking from the previous man, she explains to him that, already 5 minutes.. and then it seems he is already moving away, as effectively there is seriously tuned looking for the head guy, +/- of my age.. the supervisor or someone he serve.. and to my seller.. at first I also listen with interest.. she Yes conductive no, what is it? - Yes here, I will be here "to placate" on the job.. in General, complain decided to restore order. Give me a phone number then says.. Well, the seller seems cheto there turns business cards to look, something there, and I am unexpectedly, say, guys, it's all good, but let's in turn. Well, they're like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, right now wait (she did) and give me my Kohler to write)

2. in the first case-the kid was, though not high, but strong like Bruce Lee) and today it was the wardrobe - my height (I 2 m)) and still only half Shirshov..) so, too, they came with my aunt, with water cheto there again to check.. mother is here, give them a scrap.. I scrap well made - I say Nate, for exercise) So they prefer to the people themselves, they all opened.. but it I nafik is not necessary. Me, an honest man, I check to say I did not steal, by default, as if suspecting me, and you may say, offending, and even with my money) but still open-they close.. I say no, you need it - you are doing. Opened means the big guy Luke, they looked cheto there.. well yeah, discussed aunt and mother left the topic, the point to complete is, Luke is lying.. And he contracted a heavy, Soviet-era kilo 30.. probably..)) all the time is not the first time in the grooves hits))) and pull it again, and again aim for, in General, more fun then)) I look at the hatch, wiping his hands on a man.. I understand to close it, no one is going.. and I have time to think..)) bearing in mind a recent case in the store I think, and give me more "will Pongau" (again, in a good way, without malice, without a sense of superiority of some, but everything is clean in all fairness, and take it all as a lesson to me that I just need to learn to be responsible, uphold justice.. although "could have come close would not break," - told me helpful the old way of thinking.) in General, the call I made and say - well, close hatch will? The woman immediately - no, you shut.. I say no you))) and so I can leave.. I these your all engines is not the topic, I have my own business there.. and I stand, leaning on the crowbar, smiling) Well the man and closed..) for just the second time..) and I went home with a sense of the correctness of what is happening well and happy mini-victory (myself, I mean.. well, although nanostorage vodokanalnyh, at the same time))
<

rel

Post by rel » Fri Oct 05, 2018 14:52

Well, this (the above) of course, little things) to be exact - details,
koi only I myself can appreciate and perceive)

And here's another, more valuable changes were observed :

- more desire and energy to engage practitioners from physics, through pranayama with bandhas,
to practice amount of energy workshop

- at the same time, the first time I this practice (its effects) really feel..
when I was able to itimat to hold attention on more or less all the nodes.. this is something))

- started to implement the long-delayed idea
a kind of creative charity) (to paint the pillars we have in the village))

- more order and productivity in the work
went to incarnate all sorts of danuisoft and Kanibodom)

- in hand-Meyde, the same piling up of work on the pause began
without the (previously visible) efforts of sostavlenii "lift" from dolgosheev

even the screws (the computer) to direct the order started, and clarity
and provided consistency in the new order how ever many)

and that stuff is in this spirit.. definitely pluses in a karma for this
the authors contributing to all this devices :wiz bi :wink:

Дмитрий Я

Post by Дмитрий Я » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:07

Good health and day to all forum members!

Guys(and girls ;-) ), do not judge strictly, but a little "water"...

Aurathe questions are addressed primarily to You, but I will be glad to see/hear opinions/advice all other developing people. :)

So. My name is Dmitry, I am 32 years old. During this period of my life I never knew what Love was... well, No, "physics" were a couple of times, of course, but no more. Namely never about Love. I don't even know what it is... Honestly. I've never loved anyone really, I few people like for some reason... lately, finding My Love, My Second Half for me was not just desire, not just need as in the past two years, and already an obsession, I would say... I have no goals no other, no meaning, except search of His Love. Hand to nothing are generally only "work-house" and search... IT!!! But the sadder and more lonely when with increased activity, your results remain in the same place(just kidding-Lee - 4 months day-a day where I just were not where I was, but no one was ever found... :( ).

I also want to clarify that now with the month of July wear "Mantra of Love" the Wizard Eak', but no effects are observed. At least, benevolent. Rather, this fantastic obsessive thoughts and crazy action, with the lack of results has led to particular anger at the World, deep sadness and sorrow that I am now forced to "extinguish" cigarettes and alcohol, which I haven't thought that for about 7 years-nil...

And here's the key all of the above, my question is what would be best for me in my case? What could be the reason for my such a sad situation, which at times(at the time) was driven to attempt suicide, and these thoughts are back now..? Here, I primarily rely on the choice between "Love Magnet" and "the Source of masculinity", but perhaps there will be other tips...

AuraYou previously answered a similar question Here, but once again, I asked it because with the emphasis on the "Magnet of Love" on the partnership structure, as You said, this World has all the same yanskiy vector of development of society, what You also said. And I have, anyway, but the Yang energy and prevails... So, maybe the answer will be different... therefore, clarifying your question, I would say - That will help me in Finding My Second Half? It Is The Primary Goal. It Is A Priority. Other purposes in me just yet...

With respect, Dmitry.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 08, 2018 17:31

Дмитрий Я wrote:, and already an obsession, I'd say...
Actually You have articulated the problem. The control of the reality – as with pendants or without them – is due to the power of intention. Read more about the power of intention can be found in the topic fundamentals of energy-magic, I recommend You read the whole topic because the other posts on this topic is also relevant as an information basis in this situation.

From the position of seeing, formed the intention of looks like a tight cocoon – all energy is collected and focused in a specific geometry, which is determined by TS EN. body. Here, the surface of the outer sphere – it is a holistic, smooth shapes and tight at the border. And a fanatical desire and obsession look like?/how would be more accurate to describe and sketch do not want/ office (often due to external forces, but this cause and see below) one part of the sphere (on the localization in the area, for example, the emotional center, sexual center, you can identify the V-world). We can say that the picture is similar – like in the first and in the second case, the person “really wants” - the difference is that in the case of obsessions, not all of the cocoon involved, that is part of their energies to resist obsession and gaps in the external sphere, and imbalance. You can designate many characteristics, for example, in the case of well-formed intentions of a man fueled by his goal and the stronger the desire, the greater the feeling of approaching the target; in the case of compulsive desire (the working path) the stronger the desire, the greater the energy loss and the feeling of removing the target, i.e., the person focuses on lack, inaccessibility, lack of desired at the moment than the anticipation of the materialization of the desired. In fact this is the main mechanism of virtuallock on pumping out energy.

In the end, I would recommend to rebuild (Yes, difficult, but at least try to) from the situation, calmly assess your condition, to realize that the current target is not an intention, but only delays the energy...and build relevant purpose. Judging by Your post You weren't motivated by a sense of Love, and the need for emotions of love. The difference is big and I hope to explain it is not necessary. Love is a pure dependence on the biochemical cocktail that is based on dopamine and noradrenaline. Somebody loved, somebody wants to love) Biochemistry is almost identical and the essence of her addiction. If You expect nookular will help you to reunite with addiction, nothing. Pendants, on the contrary need to gain freedom and deliverance from addictions. Although this is not always a pleasant process))

Again, to control the reality – as with pendants or without – requires a smooth, calm, maybe even detached attitude to the goal. With obsessive-compulsive disorder we do not control reality, and virtual reality controls us. This is the most important thing to realize in this situation. I would recommend first and foremost to delve into the situation Cronus + Mikrokos and/or Clouds + something protective, judging by the force of sticking of the path it is useful. Of protective can recommend the basic USA or bandage Navigator.

It is of course only my view and perception of the situation. In the modern world generally it has become customary to rush to cultivate the idea of "love" in the key "second half". Once "love", then "OOO something higher, untouchable and unknowable". Although, as was mentioned above, it's usually stupid the lack of dopamine (hence the lack of dopamine is another question). As well as to idealize and exploit for various purposes, for example, in marketing, not to mention more subtle matters. Due to what happened the leveling of this concept. Probably because the body and the soul of modern man so withered and atrophied (used mechanized), which is only pressed on "basic instinct", you can force it to allocate a little energy.<

Дмитрий Я

Post by Дмитрий Я » Wed Oct 10, 2018 0:03

Аура wrote:Judging by Your post You weren't motivated by a sense of Love, and the need for emotions of love. The difference is big and I hope to explain it is not necessary.
Can I have all the same explain as a person who is ignorant in these matters? :wink:

For the answer, AuraYou sincerely thank you! But I dare a little "expand" the topic...

The question of "Love"... Quite an interesting question. At least for me. Obviously, "Love" on Earth 3rd density cannot expect much... At least the Freedom that's for sure. It is rather a "cage" and dependence, I would say... But nevertheless, as You said above, is purely a biochemical process, but there is something more... is it all the "more" can be attributed only a trivial affection and habit? It seems to me that such a thing as "Love" should exist, but... for me it's all very complicated... Even for understanding What "IT"is...
To say that I have purely biochemical challenge... I don't know. Not without it, of course, BUT... today I feel the need not so much and not so much only in the bright surge of emotion as, perhaps, in the commonplace warmth, home and Comfort... I Want to feel Needed in this world... To be loved, waited, worried, cared And you responded the same... because of its understanding to date, I call it Love... Though, perhaps, this is my biggest mistake.
Moreover, such is my craving over time only increases. Some 5-6 years ago I was like, indifferent, or what. But every year the question higher, up to the loss of Meaning of Life. Which in turn leads to suicidal thoughts... maybe it works some dev, do not argue. But I think, because man should(or can) be the pair given in this life? Although karmic retribution has not been canceled, of course...

As a result, until ordered "Chronos Delta", so I'll try to work out. Right now, you would not "choke" in the past...

Auraand another facet of Life... Say, the lack of Meaning of Life that is important to you goals and almost stagnation of all processes in Life it is what more like? I hope "Chronos" I will reveal my "attics and basements", but all the same..?
The fact that some time ago, a practicing sorcerer, which I am inclined to believe, "pulled" I read "from another world". After already in the conversation, he told me that according to their internal Destiny I'm a Magician, but not the North, and the Atlantic direction, which, in his words, there will always be problems... I do, the question of magic and esotericism was interested in more with the teenage years - I read a lot, different, some practitioners were doing... there were some practical results, but associated only with increased energy consumption.
The last time noticed behind him a "interesting" feature is the energy I'm gaining pretty quickly, but reaching a certain level, I start in the truest sense of the word "wedge" - suddenly out of nowhere, like thunder from a clear sky, and are usually "inside" finds a severe depressed(usually based on the same lack of implementation in Personal life). I can get "work" on, but inevitably "break" in the termination(maybe in a week or two, maybe a month - it depends on accumulated resources). And as they say, the higher you fly, the harder you fall... it is. The previous level I don't fall, but every day following the crash and the long-term stagnation of the mind and Body can be compared back to back ten paces... Then again, restoration, and re-set the energy "drain"... And so the cycle-by-cycle for a few years... This is another virtual reality feeds me, I suppose?!

I would be grateful for answers, tips and advice on both aspects of life!

With respect, Dmitry.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 11, 2018 13:04

Дмитрий Я wrote:But nevertheless, as You said above, is purely a biochemical process, but there is something more... is it all the "more" can be attributed only a trivial affection and habit?
It seems to me that such a thing as "Love" should exist, but... for me it's all very complicated... Even for understanding What "IT"is...
To say that I have purely biochemical challenge... I don't know. Not without it, of course, BUT... today I feel the need not so much and not so much only in the bright surge of emotion as, perhaps, in the commonplace warmth, home and Comfort... I Want to feel Needed in this world... To be loved, waited, worried, cared...
In fact, 99.99% of people need this “purely biochemical process.” Warmth, hearth, comfort, etc. this is also the way “a purely biochemical process” built with a specific purpose: if the first more emotional and passionate part of the process necessary for mating, the second (which is responsible mainly oxytocin) is necessary for rearing. Actually, so basically “love” as a couple (man and animals) lasts about as long as is necessary for the calf to stand on his feet – apparently, nature decided that was enough for minimal survival of the baby and further hormonal cocktails wasteful :)

Another thing is that the very fact of awareness of the process for some reason, many denied, and the recognition that we are governed by biochemical processes somehow diminishes the sublimity of the feelings... I guess it also tried marketers (if love so simple and free – what will sell? Who would need fitness, fashion, silicone, deodorant with pheromones, courses pickup and personal growth, etc.? :)) Even You said – “purely” biochemical process. Biochemistry of internal processes – is the whole world – your inner world, the level of reality, the universe does not know the entire life – and You say “purely”. Enough of the fact that the thinking of most people is purely a biochemical process :) Only the recognition of this fact can make a person do try to think, not to react with the brain to information. Although the “something more” really is, but more on that below.
Closer to Your request and problem. As written above, all You most likely want to work with the Love Magnet is to reduce the level of importance of the goal. If not yourself, to delve into the reason for the Chronos + a Microcosm.
Дмитрий Я wrote:But I slightly "expand" the topic...
To expand the topic is good. So the man has his own ideas, as well as the need and purpose to Express it.

If we decide to expand the topic called “Love”, let it expand, and not to turn to the relationship of the sexes.
Love, unlike love for some object, it is an internal condition. And as for his (if of course “your”) your state meets the man himself, you should start to recognize that the absence of love life is not the physical lack of a suitable facility, and certain internal blocks and shortcomings. Therefore, nookular called the “Love Magnet” – instead of to suffer from the absence, it is recommended to work on yourself. Then the object will dash itself (and often unnoticed) and will eliminate the need to search. I'm going to say a banality, but to find love you must first love yourself. This is a misunderstood phrase: to love yourself is not an indulgence, and work on yourself. Love requires nurturing within itself, as the relationship with peace and space, not single space object. The wise say that the more developed the person is, the more number of objects it can build a relationship based on love. Need to get away from society imposed by the positions of exclusivity of a beloved object. The uniqueness of the beloved object comes from reflex zamotivirovannosti love the modern man. That is, instead of having to work their blocks and cultivate a true sense of Love for the world and all of creation, man begins to look for the root of the problem outside, and it turns out that this is just a thorny Fate not tossed still the desired object. It turns out that I can only tender love/caring/beautiful/skinny/brunette, blonde/ sense of humor/knows how to cook/with a weary look Lani/with a beautiful mole on her cheek/which is arguing/reading my thoughts/prerogatives desire/do not require and so on. in Other words, instead of having to make demands on ourselves, we begin to make claims to the world. And the World gives us exactly what we developed, that is cornered with yourself. Love is an internal state, so it does not depend on external. Therefore, the second part of Your question, which actually related to the first.
Дмитрий Я wrote:Say, lack of Sense of Life that is important to you goals and almost stagnation of all processes in Life it is what more like? I hope "Chronos" I will reveal my "attics and basements", but all the same..?
Дмитрий Я wrote:Is another virtual reality feeds me, I suppose?!
Most likely, the same. The feeling of love is distributed primarily on yourself, your time, your actions and efforts. And then poured out in the world, powering mechanisms, attracting your personal world of your favorite people. Love is living, awareness, value of life and lived time. It's not just beautiful words, this is the Way and work on yourself. This “Magnet of Love”.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 23:12

Aura, thank you so much for such a wonderful, incredible, extremely powerful and useful artifact, "the source of masculinity". Which really suits me, it has become one of my favorites.

Искатель истины

Post by Искатель истины » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:23

I can get more.The difference before and after.Polozhitelnyj effect . Health.

Атом

Post by Атом » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:19

Hello!
Have several neocolonial level 1 and want to try psychic series, but faced delema, buy a few extra.pendants or map Alchemy I?
Do I understand correctly that neocolony psychic series, contains, in the aggregate, more special. programs than in the map Alchemy I? The effect is similar or not?
And, important point, will the map Alchemy I contain a full package spec. programs neocolony "Source of courage"?

Атом

Post by Атом » Mon Nov 05, 2018 22:55

The answers found me! The map contains three extra programs.neocolonial and, unfortunately, does not contain programs neocolony "Source of masculinity".

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:41

Атом wrote:, the Answers found me! The map contains three extra programs.neocolonial and, unfortunately, does not contain programs neocolony "Source of masculinity".
As far as I know, you can order a customized Alchemy-1 with a range of neocalanus that need it (including the Source of masculinity). You can find more details by e-mail Mindmachine.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:47

Атом wrote:Hello!
Have several neocolonial level 1 and want to try psychic series, but faced delema, buy a few extra.pendants or map Alchemy I?
Do I understand correctly that neocolony psychic series, contains, in the aggregate, more special. programs than in the map Alchemy I? The effect is similar or not?
And, important point, will the map Alchemy I contain a full package spec. programs neocolony "Source of courage"?
Currently, commercial Alchemy 1 available three neocolony psychic series: "Dream", "Master of magical Sciences," and "the Hub". Programs other neocolonial psychic series can be obtained by ordering the individual Alchemy-1 (if it even does).
As far as I know, cards are tougher than the corresponding neocolony (experience cards I have, the old forum).
I plan later to take the card for three reasons:
1. More rigid and strong effect;
2. Much more comfortable to carry a card than at the same time 4 neocolony.
3. Can be combined of the entire series of neocolonial individual Assembly programs for the current tasks

Шура

Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by Шура » Sat Nov 10, 2018 19:02

Wear two neocolony: Armor and cornucopia. Noticed a trend. When I put the cornucopia on a medium, or different, I start to neocolony to get confused, choke on the nights of the chain (sometimes) in the entanglement. The chain breaks sometimes, like pendants from each other want to move away. And health starts to deteriorate in modes and not in the machine. Explain to me why is this happening? What kind of processes are these strange?)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 12, 2018 18:45

Modes exist to select the optimal variant of interaction of the operator with the firmware neocolony. Which in this case is to transfer to the medium and power?

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Nov 14, 2018 19:53

Дмитрий Я wrote:And here is the key all of the above, my question is what would be best for me in my case? What could be the reason for my such a sad situation, which at times(at the time) was driven to attempt suicide, and these thoughts are back now..? Here, I primarily rely on the choice between "Love Magnet" and "the Source of masculinity", but perhaps there will be other tips...

Hello,may I ask how are you? What is the pendant decided to stay? Are there any changes in Your life or attitude??? (just decide between the "love magnet" and the analogue of Masculinity-"Circle of female power")

Дмитрий Я

Post by Дмитрий Я » Wed Nov 14, 2018 21:02

Счастливая wrote:Hello,may I ask how are you? What is the pendant decided to stay? Are there any changes in Your life or attitude??? (just decide between the "love magnet" and the analogue of Masculinity-"Circle of female power")
Good day, Happy!

Perfect Your alias Here, I like to feel like one, but... alas. :( Ask well of course you can, and I can even Your interest and satisfy. :wink:

In Fact: bought a "Love Magnet", for a couple of weeks wear. Sensations, impressions no. At all. Well, except for maybe a light ASC when first picked up. But that's all. Trying to figure out some of the nuances of usage(for example, me, Aura said in neocolony constantly and without my conscious participation only in the package of basic programs, the rest, special programs, must be activated by intention for a specific task... But how to set this task and some other questions to answer and has not followed - here and wear it as a beautiful accessory, not knowing what to do with it...), but did not. Also myself and Chronos acquired, with the past in order to work(because it "conceals" is not a child), but it is even sadder - except for "starter Goodies" that signals "work" Card, then it is not. Passively wearing nothing new; trying actively to work out that are concerned about nothing. No immersion where-whatever-it was nothing... But doing all the instructions. "Ballast" is this, I feel, soon the ground will drive to the very top... But not the point You otherwise asked.
Doing well my bad, though worthless to complain. No changes in my life no, at least positive. On the contrary total loneliness and depression that I feel over the years, I generally will burn from the inside, and this feeling with anyone, not even month, day, growing brighter... so more or less successfully wrestled with this myself - various spiritual practices, its own mechanism for "stabilization" - now for me it does not work for some reason... in the early summer took a "Mantra of Love" the Wizard Eak'and effects but also no... In General, do not know either I'm blind as a bat and deaf as a post, or... so Here. If my answer was useful to You, HappyI'm happy.

In the turn I dare to ask, did You gain your nookular(given that the interest in him was manifested significantly earlier), and what are Your successes in its use and associated outcomes?<

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Wed Nov 14, 2018 23:20

for example, me, Aura said in neocolony constantly and without my conscious participation only in the package of basic programs, the rest, special programs, must be activated by intention for a specific task.
And that's about it thanks.
Aura, special programs are those listed in the description?

Дмитрий Я

Post by Дмитрий Я » Wed Nov 14, 2018 23:29

СлаваМ wrote:
for example, me, Aura said in neocolony constantly and without my conscious participation only in the package of basic programs, the rest, special programs, must be activated by intention for a specific task.
Let me answer for her, Yes. But I don't even know what each program is responsible, and what is directed. Then, perhaps, we could activate if necessary, mental stress. I understand that the way it is activated - the order, in other words?

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Nov 14, 2018 23:50

Thanks for the compliment,but he was selected "As the ship name...",and not because I'm being:(
We stopped at the "Circle of female Power."(even 3 years ago, ordered Microcosm and Armor.)
Feel like You wrote above:
"Passively wearing nothing new; trying actively to work out that are concerned about nothing. No immersion where-whatever-it was nothing... But doing all the instructions"
I apparently can't work on yourself,or maybe just not enough brains to understand the principle of operation of these products.
And anyway I'd hate to read Your messages...feeling that I write them only from men's faces...until each word describing the state(here only to the Magi, I did not go:) ) and with alcohol for the last 1.5-2 years friends think harder...While it is for the same reason as You.(I'm not excusing myself,just stating)

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:16

Дмитрий Я wrote:
СлаваМ wrote:
Let me answer for her, Yes. But I don't even know what each program is responsible, and what is directed. Then, perhaps, we could activate if necessary, mental stress. I understand that the way it is activated - the order, in other words?
Dmitry, the programs are automatically activated by the subconscious when the problem arises. Managing neocolonial is to work with its goals, conditions, problems. And the specific linking programs firmware neocolony does automatically, based on the situation.

Дмитрий Я

Post by Дмитрий Я » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:28

Ifoperatorthank! Maybe You then I will be able to help with this issue as "working with goals, state objectives"? One goal, she's task - to find My man, My Destiny(writing to the best of their understanding and development). Nookular wear all the time, put the mode of "Power". What else I need to do to achieve the goal?

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:31

Дмитрий Я wrote:
In Fact: bought a "Love Magnet", for a couple of weeks wear. Sensations, impressions no. At all. Well, except for maybe a light ASC when first picked up. But that's all.
Doing well my bad, though worthless to complain. No changes in my life no, at least positive.
In General, I don't know if I'm blind as a bat and deaf as a post, or... so Here.
Dmitry, operators with low sensitivity and/or low awareness and/or little experience may not be experience of the pendants on the level of feelings, that's fine. And it's okay if there's a quick result...it's not a pill that works instantly. Neocolony just quietly methodically expand the ability of the variant lines and give in the future more opportunities. And it is important to be aware, to look at the responses of the World to be in contact with the World and to make the World as partners. That is, to act in this world, to conduct any activity... passive mode "get me on a silver platter" is ineffective... or even assumes zero efficiency. Are you waiting for striking effects, and what is Your social activity? To get something from the World, it is necessary to go out into the world. To life something appeared, to be open to receive and open to give. You want your favorite? That's fine. And help the World to meet: find a hobby, go on all sorts of social activities (education, exhibitions, tours, joint meetings, etc.)... Just let go of this obsessive desire in the second half (possibly with the help of a good therapist) and talk...just revolve in circles of people where there are girls (and they are everywhere:) but this time neocolony will methodically help You navigate Your variant lines in the favorable area. And someday it will happen.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:40

Дмитрий Я wrote:Ifoperatorthank! Maybe You then I will be able to help with this issue as "working with goals, state objectives"? One goal, she's task - to find My man, My Destiny(writing to the best of their understanding and development). Nookular wear all the time, put the mode of "Power". What else I need to do to achieve the goal?
Dmitry, just above I already wrote to You. I want to add my own experience, that "Find Your man, Your Destiny" - that's a bullshit goal. Honestly. Find Yourself! Judging by Your texts, You are looking for harmony and happiness in other people...and other people is only our mirrors. Favorite person can only share our happiness and add to it...but NOT to create. To Your life appeared harmonious and happy partner (but You need this, right? ) You will need to build relationships with themselves, with their World, to their fate. In my opinion, Your World on the contrary cares for You, giving You the solitude that You will be able to sort myself out. And it could be that near You would be a woman that sat to your neck, sucked all the resources of You and pulled You down the social ladder... do You do this? Or is that companion life does not suit You?:)

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Thu Nov 15, 2018 14:23

Good day!
Please help, we bought three pendant this series, a Cornucopia, a Magnet of love and MMN. Unfortunately, two of them mixed up, and notice I did not initially puzzled.
How to distinguish them? By drawing diagrams that they are hidden? On the website is not very clear which one is which. MMN differs even coverage - it is recognizable, but the other two can not be distinguished...
The feelings, even though they are connected to the group, there is a desire to wear one, then another, then a third.
Please help to distinguish them.