Noopendants psychic series

Integrated control technology a reality
Любимая Элен
Neocolony psychic series

Post by Любимая Элен » Fri Jul 05, 2019 17:38

Oh, that's just today noticed MMN... the load on the chain, the chain rubs the ring on which it rests. And if you really will make a difference, how can that be?
IMG_20190705_153621[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Гуфест

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Гуфест » Tue Jul 09, 2019 18:40

Nookular lock pin through the eyelet, chain and fabric clothing.

Aura
Разработчик

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Aura » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:17

Любимая Элен wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 17:38
Oh, that's just today noticed MMN... the load on the chain, the chain rubs the ring on which it rests. And if you really will make a difference, how can that be?
You can replace the chain on a string.

Aura
Разработчик

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Aura » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:45

Асатаур wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 22:26
1.The feelings of the NC are noticeable at a distance to feel private extension of EI field. Does this sound like the plan of the Creator NC ?
Nookular as the product volume, it may be said, is multidimensional. On the physical level, nookular really works through the electromagnetic field of the operator, therefore, must reside within its boundaries, at the software level nookular works with IE (integral field) operator, which is in the cascade architecture of GAIP is above, that is, outside of the program space. So dancecostume operators with experience at the program level is really the work of neocolony can be felt outside the borders of EMI.
Асатаур wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 22:26
2.Think of <<nationality>> unscientific term. And what a scientifically sound concept <<genotype>>? Is it possible in this context to argue about some predraspolozhennost-
areas to the specific programs of different NK (without decryption) ?
This is an interesting and deep question. Indeed, to answer the question you need to understand the concept of "nationality". The issue is complicated because in the moment of the Earth are rapid and significant changes, and the program "genotype" in GAIP is in a state of transformation. You have to understand that the genotype would be wrong to consider separately from the space, and the space is currently in a state of change. In the circumstances, therefore it is more correct to speak of individual predispositions, related to the individual structure of the SP operator, predispositions associated with genotype to specific programs neocolony virtually no.

Любимая Элен

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Любимая Элен » Wed Jul 10, 2019 19:29

Гуфест wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 18:40
Nookular lock pin through the eyelet, chain and fabric clothing.
It's uncomfortable. Every day of his perezalit. I'm in it constantly.

Любимая Элен

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Любимая Элен » Wed Jul 10, 2019 19:32

Аура wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:17
Любимая Элен wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 17:38
You can replace the chain on a string.
lace now, he will ground, on the ear notches already, and I don't like the laces, spices chain bought, that looked aesthetically pleasing.
How far it is from me should be to act still? And then I walk like a tree hung all the pendants, cards, and already start to doubt, I do not act, and this action that I have just a normal life without the deceased squabbles..

Aura
Разработчик

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Aura » Thu Jul 18, 2019 17:08

Любимая Элен wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 19:32
lace now, he will ground, on the ear notches already, and I don't like the laces, spices chain bought, that looked aesthetically pleasing.
Hmm. The lace frayed and nicks? Anomalistic, given that the weight of the pendant is small :) All by itself the physical shape of the product is neutral, that is, there are artifacts, materials and shape of which affect the operation of the product, in this version no, and earlier only one user it happened, there was a very complicated situation, that is, the pendant felt the pressure/load space, which could impact up to impact on the physical shell.
Любимая Элен wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 19:32
How far it is from me should be to act still? And then I walk like a tree hung all the pendants, cards, and already start to doubt, I do not act, and this action that I have just a normal life without the deceased squabbles..
Cm. “How to properly wear neocolony”. About objectnote products...here many times have already commented upon this moment...in short, the “freebies” and there can not be any product – it is a tool of a certain scope and conditions of (I'm not clear about external conditions), and if the instrument is not in use, how many of them were not, the results will not be. Man is the Creator, the conscious, the particle as some wise people say divine, so unlike other creatures, like animals has free will, which can violate some...even more advanced in terms of energy beings. With that often by experienced users only with our products, but believe me, sooner or later, in this life or another...with the realization of his artistic being will be experienced by all. The problem in our reality occurs in space, in particular, in terms of comfort and consumerism, namely, these two factors to gratify the animal nature and euthanized creative, divine, properly speaking, our human part. Modern man, walking on a leash and falling into the dependence of the energies of space, I have forgotten how not to use the mind, to feel and understand it. Read more about it you can read in the topic fundamentals of energy-magic. In such situations, there are several ways, two of them, for example. First, you can leave one item, preferably first purchased, because the first selection is done intuitively, that is the most correct, and to master it, including the most of all their resources VPU (consciousness, in other words), listen to their internal processes, to monitor, do not be lazy to keep a diary. Second, to give himself a shake, that is, to use the mechanisms enabled the inclusion of consciousness in extreme conditions. Find your fear, laziness, doubt and anxiety, and to dip yourself in them: engage the energy accumulator in the form of emotional center, for some it can be a parachute jump, change of residence, journey to Pakistan, the opening of your business, public speaking, some non-standard behavior...every person instinctively knows where the path that scared to go, don't want to go, and step on it. If we add on the first topic about the physical condition of the product and the fact that life is calm and without squabbles (pardon the way - why is it that the "swamp"), that is, the product judging from the circumstantial evidence is a powerful load, and quiet life and the external results I do not think that this calm is the water behind the dam? You may need to make an internal effort to "dam broke".<

Aura
Разработчик

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Aura » Thu Jul 18, 2019 18:14

Гуфест wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 21:14
Magnet love nookular, began to emerge in the work, points to the doorsteps of perception. There were two bonus, there is a lingering sense of universal love, the question remains, how is energy consuming for the operator and what to do in this state or walk of love that requires certain rules and conditions of behavior and perception of the world, the conditions for staying in love. The question how to live in this state, to be in a state of love to the world is another form of perceiving the world,and how safe it is.Or the state of love itself exists, and the picture of the world to this what is relevant.
Great experience. That's what I meant several times in this neocolony, but apparently it was not the user who felt there was no reason to explain. Now there :)

The first important thing that you need to consider to narrow the use of this neocolony as search a specific satellite. In our modern world there are many virtuallock, refracting and limiting the feeling and the love to love for a specific object/objects. It is actually a fraud and speculation in this important sense, more correctly, state. And as is the format of interaction with the space, the key energy component of space, with nature, we can say that the state of love is a special setting. And once this setting is locked on a particular object, the configuration is lost, unless conducted with the object 100% of the time, and this leads to dependence and adverse consequences. Love is a particular state of interaction with the world, and nookular just about it. The mistake most people when looking for a satellite is that the focus they direct to the outside, and it is necessary inward, to the cultivation of this state. Some wise people say that to find love you need to love yourself, but do not explain what it means to love yourself. To love oneself means to build a geometric form of architecture of his consciousness. Let me explain, our EIT is known to be the universal receiver-transmitter signals. When we love ourselves, we know ourselves (of course, here does not refer to the ego-component), that is, we fill ourselves with the energy of attention, making ourselves in the architectural sense, more complex personalities. For the attraction of the second half of EIT needs to send a strong enough signal that can detect another EIT, and therefore, attracted. When we know ourselves, the more we know about ourselves, fills the information of its energy counterpart, and is able to convey more information to the outside. Of course, you need to bear in mind that this program is different for men and women, and nookular in this way is a versatile tool, sharpened for both male and female architecture.

The second important point that the state of love is primarily characterized by openness, it can be applied to any scope, down to business, and by the way it is in this area, it gives excellent results, so nookular Love Magnet is actually a very broad and versatile product than it might seem at first. Openness helps to keep the state of love without the need of feedback. In other words, we expect from the partner of the business...from any aspect of the external world, which is our state of love, back in energy efficiency. This in particular is the phenomenon of the so-called unhappy, unrequited love, love without reciprocity. The secret is that love without reciprocity does not happen. Also as there is no unprofitable business :) Paradox? Yes! Love as a state in General, paradoxically, that is the power of this condition. Love in its aspect of openness is projected to the outside world in General, and therefore does not depend on external causes, to love the world means to accept everything in it. And the acceptance of the world – this is the correct setting of consciousness, thus love as a purely emotional perception of the condition can lead to correct settings of consciousness in any sphere. When we devote time to any object of the external world, we spend our time and energy. If this process occurs in the state of love, then it's time and energy can never be wasted. In other words, the state of love samokopaniem and self-sufficient. The state of love may not be unrequited, unhappy or losing, it's either there or it is not.

The third important point is the possible energy state. Energy-intensive as it becomes when activated only one of the major energy reservoirs in the EIT of the human emotional center. But as mentioned above, love is a certain geometric form of the architecture of consciousness, namely, is a form of energy harmony (there are other, quiet, for example). Emotional center because of their settings are the most predisposed to perceive forms of energy harmony, but also has other properties, for example, is one of the major energy reservoirs, so if the love involved is mostly emotional center, it may cause a hold condition will be energy-intensive. In fact, the man is multidimensional being, and harmonious forms can be filled with not only the emotional center, but in a fractal drill – a power node of the knees, elbows, epiphysis, hereinafter – the center of the foot, the shoulders, the 9th chakra (out of body) etc. in the EIT scan, depending on its thoroughness. So if you are using neocolony ML there is a feeling energy consumption status, it is recommended to work with the workshop and activate peripheral Energeticheskie nodes, and to include program Integrity, Atlant, as appropriate when difficulties in independent practice – the program of Sens, resonances Icaros Aidan, the way of the Buddha, corresponding to the male and female resonances.<

Евгения Новак

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Евгения Новак » Sat Sep 07, 2019 17:51

I bought a circle pendant of female power, it just black without a pattern and was worn all day under your clothes, and in the evening strange scratches :cry: where ? Someone explain ?

Евгения Новак

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Евгения Новак » Sat Sep 07, 2019 17:54

I was just wondering - is this a marriage ? Someone Taskan it ? Scratches , peeling ? And the lack of a picture - is this normal? Or as in the photo needs to be circles ?

Евгения Новак

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Евгения Новак » Sat Sep 07, 2019 18:00

Still some bubbles :shock:

Акбопе

Neocolony psychic series

Post by Акбопе » Tue Sep 10, 2019 23:25

Pendant cornucopia of this series - how connected )in a personal account no description?