Noopendants psychic series

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: New! Neocolony psychic series.

Post by Aura » Sun May 20, 2018 13:20

Радуга wrote:Sorry for the "narrow-minded" question, I'm still not clear what "Personal code" is the sum of the digits of the birth of Pythagoras?
No questions are "far" or "near", there are different depth of understanding) Many times say that the desire to understand deeper is always more valuable than the illusion of "understanding". Better to ask and try to understand than not to understand, pretending (for the sake of your Mind and Ego) that "I'm smart, I understand everything"))
The sum of the digits of the birth gives only approximate information and may not reflect the personal code completely, because several hundred thousand people are born at the same time, the personal code of the individual. The sum of the digits of the birth is just one of the initial parameters of a Personal Code. Personal Code – not just a number or sequence of numbers, this algorithm sublevels of GEIP are the generic program (the terms of father and mother by birth, this program includes and date of birth), karmic program, the program conditions the space (this includes astrological conditions), egregorial programs. Program the Personal Code comprises primary data (data the software sub-levels), a control program memory, the algorithm transitions, sequential algorithm, algorithm communication, the binary algorithm the number 9.
Code more personalities can be perceived as a set of tonkobaeva structures at birth, including all the accumulated information from past lives and determining all the individual characteristics of the person, but it is more important to understand that the more personalities, the Code displays not only the formation of new structures, but (to display) and the dynamic process of growth and transformation structure. In other words, Personal Code laid down that the death of the structure is not measured after a certain period of time (as some fans put figures of birth and calculate on this basis the date of death), and when the structure does not enter the next stage of transformation, in other words, when man ceases to grow (and not when he exhausts the nature of the data resources leads to “unhealthy lifestyle” etc.). There are many attempts transcripts of the personal code – astrology, numerology, I Ching, etc., but this is important not only to obtain comprehensive information about your personal code, how correctly to perceive it, i.e. to understand what to do with it. Many consider this information as a definite “verdict” and the restriction, they say, was born a Taurus, then a stable, prosperous household and, not realizing that the code is more personalities unfolding dynamic algorithm, and raw data should be transformed and develop rather than adjust their lives to the original data. And more personalities Code has a projection at the level of the physical body, that is, you can work with it directly, using energy practices...<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 20, 2018 13:32

Аленький Цветочек wrote:Good day! Please help - I can't decide which pendant is right for me to attract a life partner: love magnet or circle of female power? There is a pendant Body - they are very happy! Think about the card now and that's trying to choose the right three packages of different neocolonial. The priority of course personal happiness.
Magnet Love.
Circle of Female Power is working with partnerships, but not so purposefully, like a Magnet of Love, the Circle includes opening and implementation of the female (Yin) forces that does not always happen through a partner.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu May 24, 2018 10:41

It makes sense to know your personal code before the transformation in the right direction?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 29, 2018 14:42

Preferably. The knowledge of the Personal Code provides the internal relationship of bound quantum States. In simple terms, when a person relies on a personal code, a personal world is orderly, coherent, fair, meaningful and valid. The less in a person's life meaning, the less reliance on Personal Code. Personal Code lies in the deeper layers of the psyche and it can be called the primary matrix, or the primary template, and to reach it, you must clean up layered templates. For this is good Microcosm. Of course, there are “craftsmen” trying to decipher Codes Personal and Express them in graphical, artistic and numerically...to part, this is done for the most part mediocre. Fortunately – because any expression of Personal Code is directly related to man and whatever is going to happen with the media will affect the person. Joyless prospect (neither remember the SCRAG with his hidden death on the end of the needle?)

By the way, the less human energy, the easier it is to find the Personal Code (and even less energy for its implementation, that is because the poor creature is man :)). Before you die templates-layering broken down before there is a gap of information between the CPG and the physical body is essential to the formation of a new personal code for the next incarnation – and the person sees your personality code clearly and gets to say “deathbed gift” enlightenment is the moment before death. But it's too late :) The same occurs with the awareness of a sudden and imminent death – they say, “my whole life flashed before my eyes” – that is, people have time to register the finding... the most important thing we must understand that the touch of even a complete knowledge of the Personal Code does not guarantee the correct transformation and development (to be precise, it affects 30-40%). It is known that people, sentenced to death and pardoned suddenly received enlightenment as a result obtained in the face of death data and even completely changed my life...but not for long. The cycle of transformation is still controlled by the work of consciousness.<

ТоРТы

Post by ТоРТы » Sat Jun 09, 2018 19:35

Acquired nookular source of masculinity on April 11 check number 1101,but the problem is when I now wanted to register a pendant product number I package not found .How can I be?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jun 09, 2018 22:12

ТоРТы wrote:Purchased nookular source of masculinity on April 11 check number 1101,but the problem is when I now wanted to register a pendant product number I package not found .How can I be?
The room definitely glued on the reverse side of the pendant if it is lost and will need to register the pendant you need to reflash, giving it a new number.
For this purpose it is necessary to return to the office.
Without registration the pendant works in AUTO mode. If there is a need for regime change, the pendant you need to register.

ТоРТы

Post by ТоРТы » Sat Jun 09, 2018 22:15

I did not have it,will drive of course

Шура

Post by Шура » Wed Jun 13, 2018 20:32

Hi all, does anyone have Nookular "horn of plenty"? As with it, are practices of life and living? What has changed? A few reviews about this neocolony.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:47

Гуфест wrote:a Year ago, bought in the office Magnet of love,the manifestation of the work of neocolony not be confused with other device.
Cleaning sensitive channel
- Regulation of emotions
Harmonization of the energy body (removing blocks and clearing the major energy channels)
Enchantment.
Gradually start other programs to open,the possibility of paying attention to important and how to think, be granted.
Good day!
If you can, please share the information - how does the pendant Magnet of Love not in terms of feelings and state changes, and the plan change appeal for the fair sex, and changing attitudes of others. Of course, it is primarily determined by their use and abilities of the operator, but which can be traced the General trends , and speed work on a "task" ? Thanks in advance for any tips)

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:18

Аура wrote:
Радуга wrote:and more personalities Code has a projection at the level of the physical body, that is, you can work with it directly, using energy practices...
And you can open this topic in more detail, please :o
The workshop is exercise.on the volume, and there's also mentions about exit from the matrix. That's enough(to keep the amount of 9 areas)?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Jun 20, 2018 23:27

If you can, please share the information - how does the pendant Magnet of Love not in terms of feelings and state change, and in changing attractiveness
Magnet Love works,not throws,a departure from the stereotype,preferences in clothing,food right,understanding what you need.There's a lot.:)

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:17

Guest, thank you for your answer!

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jun 21, 2018 15:18

One nookular sends a study to another neocolony with other programs.

мишель

Post by мишель » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:52

Aura tell,and can be within the pendant to unite let's say 2 or 3 pendant. Like three.But how to wear all three.Or map custom made (which is needed ).Thank you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jun 23, 2018 15:51

мишель wrote:Aura tell,and can be within the pendant to unite let's say 2 or 3 pendant. Like three.But how to wear all three.Or map custom made (which is needed ).Thank you.
To integrate the group only in coulombs 1 level in a private office . To order the card.

Анька

Post by Анька » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:21

Aura good evening! Please tell me what neocolony from psychic series are more suitable for serious study blocks? Problems on almost all fronts since childhood, graft, guilt, etc., was a lot of life non-verbal suggestions, in General, is full of all sorts of different negative programs and, accordingly, blocks in the body. Or better to buy all nookular I body for these purposes? Just the body I already had, I think maybe something new , plus psychic is newer and probably more powerful, I would generally take nookular 2 level, and bend to them , but as long as the money strained, will have to be postponed, so I think from psychic series is to take, or even the body. But I don't know what to choose , if the body is all clear, psychic series all somehow indirectly affects the power , etc., don't know which one to take , how do you think what might be more appropriate in my case? Thanks in advance for the answer!

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 13:36

Aura, good day !
Is it possible to replace the chain neocolony on a leather or textile cord ?
Is it possible to put nookular in the "pocket" of skin ? will nookular less effectively from this work?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 06, 2018 17:50

VITALY GINZBURG Lace any pouch too, I think.

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:11

Аура wrote:
Аленький Цветочек wrote:Good day! Please help - I can't decide which pendant is right for me to attract a life partner: love magnet or circle of female power? There is a pendant Body - they are very happy! Think about the card now and that's trying to choose the right three packages of different neocolonial. The priority of course personal happiness.
Magnet Love.
Circle of Female Power is working with partnerships, but not so purposefully, like a Magnet of Love, the Circle includes opening and implementation of the female (Yin) forces that does not always happen through a partner.

Hello! Also would like to understand the fundamental difference between the BHC and the Magnet of love?:)
-I would like
1-to be unfettered with the opposite sex,and generally learn to communicate with them and feel them(as possible)
2-prorabotat blocks from past relationships
3-to Be attractive to men
4-to Find "Your Man"
Which of these pendants would fit me more?
Many thanks in advance!(there are pendants Armor and Microcosm)

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Jul 09, 2018 23:38

Pendant "source of courage"bought"just in case",since I happened to be born a man,then a few programs to upgrade not hurt.But the result exceeded all expectations.It was the most powerful and effective pendant.And they earned even those pendants,which seemed to have fallen asleep at all.Is you buy a pendant,some time splash,and then silence,and here the effects can last two months and I'm sitting on the medium,the power, everything around becomes very brutal.
Of the effects:
1.the increase of the energy density is stronger than in the "Titan"
2.increased physical strength,endurance and muscle mass
3.starts great to carry
4.centers much,the feeling that everywhere at home
5.it helps communicate with the opposite sex,as if you cannot refuse,you as an actor:I can show any woman some freedom and not get in the face.Yesterday at work I hug a famous prude,everyone was amazed
6.multiorgasmica has always been,but everything is increased
There is a feeling that the pendant will complete the necessary connections that would other pendants a shot.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 10, 2018 15:21

Crosbythank you for the review!
кросби wrote:there is a feeling that the pendant will complete the necessary connections that would other pendants a shot.
So. At the structural level (at the level of structural vision) work with InfoSpace is very similar to the process of collecting mosaic (the structure of InfoSpace that the energy body - cell structure). Only we don't always see all the tiles because of the illusion of separation and the elements are at different levels - internal and external, and through the selection of items as appears a possibility these two levels are linked.

милиардер

Post by милиардер » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:22

Hello dear formosana write by Google translation so sorry ucda a lot of time

милиардер

Post by милиардер » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40

I bought my wife neocolor KZHS one week today as she wears it first was raskolbas then came oshushenie that there is something there the work began . from the factory tsepochki appeared allergies so poenali on silver it's not a reproach just sharing

милиардер

Post by милиардер » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:49

only poenali mode on medium as she splashed the liquid powder ponatno I had to go to the skin doctor again please note rudrasena but much worse than zepecki had to smear spetsialnym cream Boule nebolshye blisters back mode on auto

милиардер

Post by милиардер » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:54

before I forget, very imbued with good feelings to all of you and especially to the developers :) :D