Noopendants psychic series

Integrated control technology a reality
ММ
Re: New! Neocolony psychic series.

Post by ММ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 22:34

Is there a female analogue of the Coulomb "source of courage"?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jul 12, 2018 23:04

Счастливая wrote:
Аура wrote:
Аленький Цветочек wrote:Good day! Please help - I can't decide which pendant is right for me to attract a life partner: love magnet or circle of female power? There is a pendant Body - they are very happy! Think about the card now and that's trying to choose the right three packages of different neocolonial. The priority of course personal happiness.
Magnet Love.
Circle of Female Power is working with partnerships, but not so purposefully, like a Magnet of Love, the Circle includes opening and implementation of the female (Yin) forces that does not always happen through a partner.

Hello! Also would like to understand the fundamental difference between the BHC and the Magnet of love?:)
-I would like
1-to be unfettered with the opposite sex,and generally learn to communicate with them and feel them(as possible)
2-prorabotat blocks from past relationships
3-to Be attractive to men
4-to Find "Your Man"
Which of these pendants would fit me more?
Many thanks in advance!(there are pendants Armor and Microcosm)
The difference was described in the cited message.
The fundamental difference is that the disclosure of the Yin power does not always depend on the magnetic force of love. There are other aspects. The modern vector of development of society yanskiy, so most programs KZHS pendant can work as a partner with the intention to attract a partner, and without them. Program KZHS create the conditions for maximum realization of feminine qualities and energies such as hydro, virtuelna strength, softness, and interaction with the Earth's Energies, etc. Where to direct these energies in finding a partner or building a business, this is the desire of the operator.
Love magnet contains programs such as Affiliate matrix structure, Sublimation, Social orientation, Clearing sensitive channel aimed at the harmonization of existing relationships in interaction and the elaboration of feelings through relationships.
It is recommended in this case to choose the feelings, because it read one objective, the other objectives are derived from the main... and goal setting are encouraged to think and work.<

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:38

LILIYA-R, thank you for your answer!

Рикуся

Post by Рикуся » Sun Jul 15, 2018 0:15

Program questions: 1 what does the program Binding in the pendant Love Magnet (associations with this word in this context is not very good)
2 "Money karma" pendant horn of Plenty that the developers put in this concept?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:21

ММ wrote:is There a female analogue of the Coulomb "source of courage"?
The Women's Power Circle.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:30

Рикуся wrote:1 what does the program Binding in the pendant Love Magnet (associations with this word in this context is not very good)
Apparently the Association with the ritual spell worked. Both funny and sad magic of modern marketing trend...
Program Binding - a fairly versatile package, consisting mainly of access keys to sustainable software links. In other words, is the density of the information flow between operator and other people. Therefore, the Magnet of Love sometimes gives some interesting "side" effects, like binding a business partner or friend.
Рикуся wrote:2 "Money karma" pendant horn of Plenty that the developers put in this concept?
Money karma is a part of the karma responsible for the relationship with society and with the financial flows in particular.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Fri Jul 27, 2018 14:09

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:VITALY GINZBURG Lace any pouch too, I think.
LILIYA-R, thank You for the answer!

серджиоИхомячки

Post by серджиоИхомячки » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:27

Good day
Tell me how I can verify the effectiveness of these products? Possible to test before buying for some time? Is there a refund?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:53

sergioomari

From SEM test no.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Aug 14, 2018 14:16

Duplicated in this thread
:) Such,with a bias to knowledge.The club card is playing a long,the experience would like to recommend "source of courage"for people with psycho-priest the most,as it gives the opportunity with minimal straining to make strong-willed actions towards others(to avoid them not be anyone else).The power of your words and even sight acquire such strength that Creek and "giving cuffs" disappear as unnecessary.The power of persuasion increases many times.The heart does not close.A delicious blend of strength and love.
And yet another action of "source of masculinity":while the sensation of rolling on you,fear,anxiety-activates the solar plexus and Slokas from the center of the body leads to a state of calmness,determination and confidence.Naturally,Manipur and had tried to act so,but not as efficiently.Apparently some program powerfully and clearly sets up that function.
Aura,if deemed necessary,move the post in the psychic of the product.

арим

Post by арим » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:48

Would also like to note that the "source of masculinity" that's what was missing for the full set, so to speak. To the gym started going twice a week. I understand that for someone not so hot achievement, but for me the last few years is nonsense.

I would also like to add that I noticed that the quality of neocolonial has changed markedly for the better if you compare with the armor that I bought two and a half years ago. The chain however had become shorter. You can buy in any so-called military badge army there just the same chain of the correct length and painted, I took in "soldier of fortune" at metro Kiev (not ads).
Generally, hung with artifacts like the tree - it's about me :)

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:06

Аура wrote:
ММ wrote:is There a female analogue of the Coulomb "source of courage"?
The Women's Power Circle.

But such a moment... Then wrote what I felt,when you're wearing the pendants in this series.It turns out that for example,when I'm Circle of Female Power-only then my female energy will circulate and cumulativity? And without it, everything will return to normal? Or not,and launched the process of development will continue without wearing? Thank you.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:22

The principle of integration programmes in Fe humans are similar not only for the pendants of any series, but any other method of recording programs and describes the system Balance+: vol. 1 can be nookular or a person or private channel, the principle of one. At the program level as can be seen from the system “point of no return” is vol. 8 Prosperity, but as explained in the video, the concept points so it can be said that the passage of the T. 7. On the physical level you need to bring to the implementation, and the difference between V. 7 and V. 9 determined by the synchronization levels (e.g., the program “7 bodies” in the metamorphosis) In any case, examine the system and see what it means “running process” and “full circle”: I repeat that the pendant wrong to assume the source of the actions of some “magical vibrations” :) without which the operator is returned to some “original” state. You have to understand that the process of software non-linear and it would be wrong to primitiivi to “put on the pendant – received a bonus – removed – bonuses taken away” :) For example, when managing a software resource of the pendant with the intention at the software level there is a jump in t. 5 saving qualities, but if not completed vol. 4, the process returns to the step of concentration, but the energy in V. 5 is not going away, it seems to be “waiting” operator to obtain the relevant data.

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Sep 12, 2018 21:29

On Balance, you can quit, but examples in life are when in 10 years people will again start Smoking.
You can wear a bandage Navigator, to lighten thoughts and perhaps arrive understanding to the bone, that Smoking is actually harmful and not necessary)).

You can try to mastoiditis with the desire to smoke, as not their own, and imposed on the body or ...

Aura, which tools else can adopt in the quest for Will, the days will start this battle against Smoking.

The problem is Will, and do points 4, 7 Temptation on the Balance +. Though the problem likely lies in t. 2 the Intention, there is no integrity in the stomach the head and chest, according to the information in the thread on BRM.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Sep 13, 2018 0:46

Happy pendant removed and your development will cease,will return to its original position.Wearing the pendant,if removed at the stage of prorabotat where he managed to gain experience of something or how love is expressed to raise the energy level,raise frequency,then all your even if you remove the pendant,there is a proverb -experience is forever.The pendant gives infinity work,so it's better with a pendant to be and not to remove.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:57

[quote="LON"]In Balance + it is possible to quit, but examples in life are when in 10 years people will again start Smoking.
You can wear a bandage Navigator, to lighten thoughts and perhaps arrive understanding to the bone, that Smoking is actually harmful and not necessary)).

To remove tobacco, or alcohol enough to make Kriya treatment, pour cold water in the morning and evening in the nature. This was done by Porfiry Ivanov. But he had cancer. Recovered man. az Refused vodka and smokes, went always barefoot in the cold. I would definitely oak gave done it. :( :lol: http://fotoivanova.narod.ru/img/fotoiva ... u_0072.jpg Note the guy on the left. In a coat which. Seems he was cold. :wink:

rel

Post by rel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:57

Лон wrote:will start this battle against Smoking
LON, I would rather change the attitude as "battle" and not pumped up the power in a relationship.. As previously smoked and repeatedly throwing))) noticed the difference, because throwing different - when wasn't sure imagined this is a difficult - throwing long, with the anguish and the refunds.. But then I remembered how I did it the first time, 17 years - just crumpled a pack and threw away the second any signs of addiction, mention the symptoms are just completely gone. Not smoked for years, then foolishly "out of boredom" sit down. But the same is (fast efficient removal) was the very last time. The determination not to allow thoughts of loss. But not like "I'm a mega-strong to cope with it" (then fill the importance of attending), but as "this is nonsense, it is against my decision - an empty puff". And as a hand removes. If you cheat yourself, more difficult, IMHO.

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:14

rel, thank you, not a bad option suggested :ay

MM, not sure that will help, but still thank you

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 18, 2018 13:32

Лон wrote:In Balance + it is possible to quit, but examples in life are when in 10 years people will again start Smoking.

You can try to mastoiditis with the desire to smoke, as not their own, and imposed on the body or ...

Aura, which tools else can adopt in the quest for Will, the days will start this battle against Smoking.

The problem is Will, and do points 4, 7 Temptation on the Balance +. Though the problem likely lies in t. 2 the Intention, there is no integrity in the stomach the head and chest, according to the information in the thread on BRM.
so 4 and 7 are problematic in all the processes, this is one of the knowledge system) is actually a system of Balance+ is so information rich that we should not treat it superficially, that is, to look at the whole and draw conclusions. The system is really powerful and it can help not only quit Smoking...all I can do, but when you work with it each step and transition from point to point should be someren practices and tracking internal and external processes. Somehow I think (this is only a guess) that You were quick to attribute the transition from the Yang half of the Yin. Any desire to smoke, perhaps, should not be regarded as a transition point in the Temptation, maybe it's something more global. It is necessary to look was passed, vol. 6 From experience, the problem is likely to point 5, namely, the stronger is a virtual program that causes a particular dependency, the more power it eats, and consequently the more energy is allocated in the rejection of dependence, and the problem lies in another plane – not so much willpower rejection habits (passing, etc4 do), but from the inability to sublimate and to save a large amount thrown in a short period of energy (in the case of Smoking this may be literally half-hour intervals, if the person used to do smoke breaks every 15 min.) it Turns out that You yourself roll back to V. 4 when it is passed, then how to make quite different in quality efforts in vol. 5. But as in V. 5 for its successful passage needs to receive the energy from the so 2, here You rightly drew attention to the formation of intentions.<

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Sep 18, 2018 13:46

Aura, thank you for your answer. I quit Smoking in the end with the 15th, because I started the practice of reverse breathing Peng-qi, it became clear that with a cigarette I simply will not survive))) and so the exhalation is very weak.

Stick is fine if there is in the mind of the task, how the task/action plan lose from Smoking monkey there to hint starting from a distance... that could be a cigarette and to smoke))) and nothing wrong with that))))

About the 5th point is true to say the brain/habit frees up time/energy for a smoke break, and I don't smoke )))))) begin internal throwing.

Learn to sublimate the excess of energy need, the Architecture of GAIP pictures with the explosion of the brain and Psychic-workshop know about them, go around it, but seriously while I can not force yourself to perform

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 18, 2018 14:20

Лон wrote:About the 5th point is true to say the brain/habit frees up time/energy for a smoke break, and I don't smoke )))))) begin internal throwing.
Use a bandage Navigator to redistribute electropotentials in the body.

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Sep 18, 2018 23:15

How many times have you watched Balans +, did not understand it turns out :( to the end. If this was the case, I would have continued to soar in the clouds ..but last time even personally all sketched..

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Sat Sep 29, 2018 20:25

But the question arose...why is decided to give a name does throughout the series-PSYCHIC series.The principle of operation is something completely different from the existing neocolonial? Maybe there's already a response in the forum(just haven't found yet),then please direct me there :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 02, 2018 19:27

Лон wrote:How many times have you watched Balans +, did not understand it turns out to the end. If this was the case, I would have continued to soar in the clouds ..but last time even personally all sketched..
The system is practical, dry, disassemble it as work structures is difficult because of the volume, so the easiest thing is known when used in relation to a specific process.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 02, 2018 19:29

Счастливая wrote:But the question arose...why is decided to give a name does throughout the series-PSYCHIC series.
Because the line was originally designed exclusively for the store magic themes.