АлексШепот
Re: New! Patch "Navigator"

Post by АлексШепот » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:39

A powerful thing...

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Tue Aug 22, 2017 16:46

Гринвич wrote:For the society folded in half across the width,
Don't get if this way is the simplest organic? :) :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 24, 2017 19:46

Джеймс wrote:don't get if this way is the simplest organic?
In this case, don't get bandage is a closed loop without separation of layers. But the subject is interesting and the working :)

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Thu Aug 24, 2017 21:51

In contrast bandage VIP from standard? Will affect the modules without the use of bandages?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 24, 2017 22:14

Андрей ВН wrote:what is the difference between bandage VIP from standard?
Included standard 6 modules in the VIP kit - 10.
Андрей ВН wrote:FLS to have an impact modules without the use of bandages?
Some will be dependent on the state of the current energy structure of the operator. A simple analogy is to drink water, we need water and the vessel. A glass without water has its own functional water without a glass, too, but in order to achieve a specific result - take a drink of water, you need both.

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Tue Aug 29, 2017 14:57

The other day I decided it was time to move on to the modules :) The first has been tried Meditation. For purity of experiment wore all day, opened a diary and recorded all the significant changes during the day.

8:47 a Powerful physical relaxation. Half an hour wore as necessary standing, eyes closed, the effects are much stronger – there is a feeling that I was floating in the air, but some force pulls the top up.

10:11 Mental relaxation. The General feeling that all is well and goes well. Noted that began to breathe deeper and less frequently. Come up with interesting ideas, even illumination, as it is better to make your potential (emerge like the sun from behind the clouds, especially about anything thought).

12.03 At the border of visual perception flashes appear blue and blue spots, trying to focus on them, the spots disappear.

14.56 Stuck in the experiences situations in the past. Was the difficult periods of life that I thought I survived and overcame. Not until the end apparently. As the tape moves again and again, though I can stop the frame at the right time. When stopped, the feelings have flashed with new force, felt the heat and burning sensation in the chest and solar plexus. It is understood that a difficult situation has left a negative footprint – has become less trusting, is closed, there is a cynicism that prevent to move on. Especially in a relationship. As the computer – to record a new file in your brain, first clean it from all unnecessary things. Shake up almost 3 hours. From the state came out suddenly, as recovered after a long illness.

18.24 Noted increasing stress. A neighbor, who decided in the evening after work to treat the house with the sound of the punch does not cause irritation, because it does not cause irritation of the sound. They found even some technologically aesthetics :) Dear neighbor, burn more :) :)

20:38 Suddenly the wife began to articulate ideas that came to me this morning. Whether tuned in to me, whether I did so powerfully broadcast them to the world. Usually the evening takes place in the tacit performance of household duties – all that was already said over the years of joint life. Today, a tacit agreement was set aside, and sat down with a Cup of tea and talked, as if met old friends, who had not seen each other for several years.

22.52 half an hour much sleepy, though usually go to bed after 24. When the dream opened the tap to wash, got stuck for a few minutes the sound of running water. Went to bed in high spirits and inspiration.

In General, the whole seemed long and intense, the feelings of the day lived week, although external events was no different from an ordinary day. Meditation gives depth perception and experiences about ordinary things. Module – class!<

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Aug 30, 2017 21:09

Амакер wrote:For purity of experiment wore all day
the description says all day wear no need ))

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Sun Sep 03, 2017 16:28

Commercials to wash the bandage can?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 04, 2017 13:59

Белояръ Волков wrote:Commercials to wash the bandage can?
Can , gently.

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Thu Sep 07, 2017 15:01

раданов wrote:the description says all day wear no need ))
But what about the principle of necessity and sufficiency? :) Using artifacts, I guess 70%, you can follow the necessary guidelines, 30% is to trust their experience and not be afraid to experiment. Own experience can't be replaced as everyone is different, everyone has different sensitivity and energy. Different learning, because the bandage I refer to trainees artifacts. Like a person has a gap in the cocoon to fix that yourself virtually no chance – developed energy centers chip away the entire energy, and headband with module “shows” how. Gives you the opportunity to gain new experience. As I understand it, the bandage without modules simply redistributes energy, seals the main gaps, without subtleties, and the module then draw more detailed and beautiful picture :) Not sure that was completely the recovery period, as regular as when off the bandage quickly returns, independent attempts to enter that state is not obtained. Remain separate thoughts, memories, but they are not alive, just a bunch of memories without a desired state. It is understandable, many holes are formed from childhood and to fix them is not easy. I kind of wrote that just conducting an experiment, I did not have enough terpelki a few months to pass completely recovery period) I'm Curious)) With the module patch also does not lose its core functionality had worn all day, not to lose the basic settings from the bandage without modules. Maybe not completely failed to catch the desired state, what happened, happened, describe all the important feeling that was, here it did not seem forbidden ;)

The second fell into the hands of the module the Transformation of negativity (that was, for a long time choosing what to try next and decided to pull out without looking). Wore the module is not a full day (will explain why below) again kept a diary. Diary of a cool thing, I advise to all! Without it, much of the perceived almost immediately goes into the depths of memory, like a dream, something meaningful, but what I don't remember.
So, some notes on the Transformation of negativity.

9:26 after two hours, nothing. Module accelerates differently than Meditation (they're so different!). Meditation is like fireworks, bright flashes quickly and then gives many echoes in different events and variant lines. Transformation of negativity similar to slow-moving and inflaming the ball. First 2 hours felt nothing significant.

11.51 There is a long karmic cold case – one friend owes me a substantial amount of money that I really need. All the available methods of influence on him, tried. Several times a day the topic comes up during the day with the aftertaste of regret and even despair – Ah, if returned. The theme surfaced again and then I switched – so much energy pulling these memories will guide me its better on something positive. Decided to take on a project that has long been deferred because to run it you need to master new skills. Caught a lot of drive and inspiration, your hands itch to start something new. Suddenly my debtor called himself, long explained, what had been a difficult situation, a lot of credit and everything, and that he started to go and soon begin to repay the debt. I'm happy :)

13.26 How many didn't listen to myself any special physical sensations. But somewhere there is a background that the module works quietly, slowly and thoroughly.

13.41 there is a high availability, an extra energy. In the workshop emphasized teamwork with partners. Usually, all and all need to clarify and explain words and still understand and do not, suddenly without my participation, they all started to do as it is necessary. Caught the strange feeling like in a computer game. All around fake, is subject to the algorithm of the game, I'm one of the real world can control everything. Right now think about something, presses a button and the person will go to the right/stop/speak/scratch my nose, etc. a Few times it turned out, could be a coincidence.

17:36 On the way home, happened funny – to me a homeless person with a question where some kind of icon (do not understand what and didn't even know that next to the Church). Normally, I would not have paid attention, and even sent, but in the heat of his “computer games” I thought this quest! And I went with the homeless to find the icon :) :) The rational part of me initially resisted and shouted loudly that this was nonsense, and the other wanted to play. In the end, after just thirty minutes, we found her. And I forgot about the homeless, and the fact that it was home. Despite the fact that I am a person is non-religious and to the institutions not visited for many years. The temple was either built, or repaired, and the icon and on the side was flooded with paint, to look ancient. Me in front of her opened. Difficult to describe in words. I stood for a long time talked to her, forgetting about the homeless and all around. Talking like a big brother, someone strong, knowing and understanding everything, was told everything in my soul, all my doubts, desires, aspirations, frustration. What was happening around me was of little interest. The experience was so strange that when using an indefinite amount of time came out (the homeless, it was), it wasn't clear why a little ashamed. And in a head one thought – quest over :) :) Then I realized why the homeless man approached me in the wheelchair with long hair gives the appearance of a hermit, of a religious kind.

21.59 the Experience was so powerful that I decided today I'm done. Need experience to comprehend and digest. Took out the module and the rest of the day wore the patch without it. Many laughed at the simple things, like smoked something. Comedy was not looking for a hundred years, including “the Naked gun”, I laughed to abdominal pain.

00.30 Before falling asleep caught the WTO was rushing with great speed through the tunnel without feeling the physical body. Sometimes wiggling the hand or foot to make sure that it (the physical body) I still have. But the dreams were contrastingly heavy, got the old problems and fears.

Developers Bravo and many thanks! :)<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Sep 09, 2017 19:01

Амакер wrote: Suddenly the wife began to articulate ideas that came to me this morning. Whether tuned in to me, whether I did so powerfully broadcast them to the world.
Attunement was just on another level. And the influence is always mutual, it is always necessary to take into account when trying and even tracing their influence on the surrounding world, especially on other people. We tune into everything that gets our attention, and it, in turn, is configured at us. At the two ends of the stick, the channel too. When you look long into the abyss...
Here, even as a mechanical system able to attune

[youtube][/youtube]

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Sep 09, 2017 19:14

Белояръ Волков wrote:Commercials to wash the bandage can?
Mode gentle machine wash at 30 degrees when washing hands, do not RUB hard, use gentle products. Frequent washing may local darkening of the tissue, which is associated with a high content of silver.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 22:33

Now, even as a mechanical system able to attune
interestingly, long ago seen that. In General, any mysticism, this phenomenon of resonance (table swinging to the side where more metronomes pulls from this and the other pushes in the same direction). But it is significant, given that the resonance of electromagnetic waves is even more common than physical, even the radio has no power source.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Sep 10, 2017 0:00

it was amusing
it is interesting that acts as a "table" in a crowd of people

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 11, 2017 16:44

раданов wrote:it was amusing
it is interesting that acts as a "table" in a crowd of people
In the crowd one assertive enough to go in the other direction during the General vacillation whom where...the effect is also described.
Here the main ))) is not the table ..

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Fri Sep 15, 2017 16:05

Аура wrote:Good attunement Tears usually answers the subconscious mind, when affected by something profound.
Really, I lacked the state of Comfort, I've been looking for and even psychology went to study, and overall and clinical. Eh, would have been patch before, time and money would have saved a bunch. For students of Medina and crazy. faculties in my opinion the thing is essential.
And the baby headband very much, it sleeps and walks. Even my husband (who is generally far from foods such as mind-machine, bandage, etc. the Brain had, the envy of me also be clear in any situation, and apparently so no needs), said that she had the clarity and precision of conveying thought, became more collected, highlights the events of the day, which she especially liked, manifested emotional wisdom .
And with US we have arranged learning situation in a short period of time. For example pushed the smaller boy to climb on the hill, the older boy did the same thing with her. Instead of taking offense at the boy, remembering that she acted so well 20 min ago , doing this together the conclusion is that the world is our big mirror. From our family gratitude!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 19, 2017 15:41

раданов wrote:I wonder what acts as a "table" in a crowd of people
Globally “table” is GAIP, not to mention spatial attunement, using the frequency parameters of the space and set paths. Modern InfoSpace is much more dense than even 10-15 years ago, although the main transition occurred in the development of radio, when the concept of "noosphere" was not relevant, and the right thing was to say "technoosfera". There are some pros and cons: similar to the water environment, the fish out of the dense environment is more complicated, but once you are out, it's easier to stay on the surface. But it needs to improve its own information density, or the density of personal worldview, which manifests itself in detail. As always, power in a small...in detail.
You can draw an analogy, if you take any image in photoshop, blur the background, leaving clear a single object, attention will be attracted to well-drawn detailed object (object with a high information density), and to concentrate on blurred background much more complicated. As with personal reality, detailed paintings are a point of attraction of attention and actual attention in this analogy is “sharpen brush”. Modules Navigator create the conditions for attention to focus on while the “fuzzy” spheres of personal reality, increasing their informational density, not giving accustomed to jump on the “detail” region – region usual location of the focus of attention. And thus portrayed a truly individual, different from the picture painted by “the collective brain”.
Collective brains are simple enough, you could even say primitive, and the usual picture of the world is not particularly interesting. Therefore, the effectiveness of the use of the Navigator will be higher among those who use the product not so much as a tool for meeting the “wishlist”, but a tool for its improvement, expansion, that is, a tool to expand their realities, as a basis. It's like money dream of a “wishlist”. If you conduct a survey – what would you do with a million dollars, suddenly fell in your hands 99% of the answers will be the same as the original target, Bazis, born in the collective brain. The point of attraction of attention does not pass, the frequency characteristics correspond to the parameters space, where money is short, so do not be surprised that one million from the sky never fell.
Interest in life, as a process that characterizes the Creator and center of the "zest for life" is in the pineal gland, are sensitive to AMY. Therefore, a simple protective working principle radioprotective tissue is difficult to overestimate - ekraniziroval themselves from external signals, it is possible to overcome a point of attraction of attention. Bandage Navigator can be regarded as a departure from the sphere of attraction of the mechanisms of the crowd, holding their own settings. I must say that the modules as tools is very broad and versatile, because you specified “picture” can be any. And over time, the experience of focusing attention and increasing information density fields with weak pritajenega can lead to the development of density consciousness, which is associated with immortality...<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 19, 2017 17:52

Радуга wrote:And really, I lacked the state of Comfort, I've been looking for and even psychology went to study, and overall and clinical. Eh, would have been patch before, time and money would have saved a bunch. For students of Medina and crazy. faculties in my opinion the thing is essential.
Comfort still has a valuable position in society and interactions, this state is read by others as the position of harmony, balance, justice. With Cronus Comfort module can increase the depth of the dive.
p.s. lucky your child with the parents :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 19, 2017 18:16

Радуга wrote:Even my husband (who is generally far from foods such as mind-machine, bandage, etc. the Brain had, the envy of me also be clear in any situation, and apparently so no needs), said that she had the clarity and precision of conveying thought, became more collected, highlights the events of the day, which she especially liked, manifested emotional wisdom .
For the sake of potestio bandage on a single skeptic (sometimes clearly test the product on those who "do not believe" :)) Wore a few days - no result. Picked up the modules very topic - feedback is zero. Long ismissal and they come up with that kind of an anomaly, while similar test subjects did not write that he became an entirely different person! Much quieter, softer, more sociable, has less to argue and clash (big fan of that case was). What he subjects stated that all garbage, always has been :) So, sometimes the result is when reality starts to catch up to our ideas and illusions about it :)

кросби

Post by кросби » Tue Sep 19, 2017 18:55

Aura
There will be more modules?

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Tue Sep 19, 2017 22:45

Аура wrote:what subjects he said that all garbage, always has been
Also tried out this effect for yourself:
I was afraid of dogs as seen, though small, schemilsya. So they took me to the grandmother, she's on the egg all the head rewrite. I get out, there's a dog, and go quietly past it, my grandma had the same dog, and I surprised her: afraid of her? Then I explained that I was afraid of them, and I was unaware.
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Wed Sep 20, 2017 15:58, edited 1 time in total.

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Sep 20, 2017 0:24

Аура wrote: For the sake of potestio bandage on a single skeptic (sometimes clearly test the product on those who "do not believe" :)) Wore a few days - no result. Picked up the modules very topic - feedback is zero. Long ismissal and they come up with that kind of an anomaly, while similar test subjects did not write that he became an entirely different person! Much quieter, softer, more sociable, has less to argue and clash (big fan of that case was). What he subjects stated that all garbage, always has been :) So, sometimes the result is when reality starts to catch up to our ideas and illusions about it :)
On the forum there are some active person occupying an unshakable position in the use of products for brain development. Maybe will give them a try. An outside observer to them will not put, but the result of the operation of the devices will be visible "face" in the form
Different quality of posts, even if they will argue that all this self-indulgence... or nothing will change. My only regret is not to control the way they are issued the product or not.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Wed Sep 20, 2017 16:00

Лон wrote:of a Different quality of posts, even if they will argue that all this mischief...
Personally, I am of the believers (interested) but at the moment, to catch the effect can not. I suspect that he is, but he is so "Fox", that it is impossible to catch yourself. You become a butterfly and completely forget how to crawl, though the period of transition - go like a dream, which is erased. In the film Area of darkness an example is shown as the hero watched his adventures on TV.

This is my assumption.

p.s. cards effect clear.

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Wed Sep 20, 2017 23:11

Understood that patch works differently than the pendants (and the card, it is not yet reached). Pendants at all other areas open, a bandage like “augmented reality”, where the operator controls the degree of obviousness of the new system within their own reality. The clarity of the effects depends on the ability to look from the side, to see the whole picture. From the do see better! It's not really a capacity for reflection, rather the awareness and identification with a particular part. The part where the work may not be shown the light of attention. Well, it's like standing on one side of the house when all the action happens around the corner) Several times was that the clear event and/or psychological effect is not felt, and then as 2+2 add up. But I was in a difficult situation - on edge, narvacan, constantly “out of control” maybe that's why the overall sensitivity is high and the changes are acutely felt . Being “out of control” do I look at myself and all around on the part) would Sit in front of the fireplace in peace and harmony, Vino sipping MB. so many would not feel. I feel we need Chronos to get hold of, and that is constantly the tails are drawn from the past and prevented from moving forward.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 26, 2017 14:26

Biliary wolves
Logically, the obvious difference in the use of these products in that the bandage you need to keep correct head position, creating the condition for a proportional distribution of energy. The functionality of the bandage Navigator – control States, the state of the modulated region of the brain, but are implemented in the entire body. The brain is a place where you constantly have to circulate energy in two main meridians – prednaznachennogo and zadnescheinah. Correct head position determines whether the energy to circulate or not. Improper head position is the compression of certain areas of the brain, which decreases amplitudes States, to the extent that the changes are almost invisible, reduced the volume in which the brain works, and how it is Already, the more there is a narrowly focused and technical. This sin usually people who have a profession that requires the active work of one Department of the brain from which the energy is squeezed out at the expense of other departments – for example, scientists or athletes, and all people, accustomed to narrow the brain. If you look at the average scientist, it is possible to notice the characteristic tilting or lowering the head. So is a trim volume of information. Headband relieves imbalances, but such restructuring on the increase is not fast, it is recommended to wear the bandage without modules for a long time.