Patch "Navigator"

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: New! Patch "Navigator"

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 26, 2017 14:29

кросби wrote:there Will be more modules?
Possible. There developments. There are suggestions of users...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 26, 2017 14:34

Лон wrote:On the forum there are some active person occupying an unshakable position in the use of products for brain development. Maybe will give them a try.
Some active individuals have a bandage Navigator, perhaps because of the situation and certain circumstances, these individuals are unable to write a review publicly, but if you write to the PM, might have something to tell :)

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Wed Oct 04, 2017 14:15

A lot lately in my life has happened, decided that it was time to reboot. Put the bandage with the Reset module for the night, quickly and deeply relaxed, but sleep prevented knocking in the head and neck pulse, and whistle in my ears. Dreams dreamed strange and quite realistic, was the paper read in a dream book, in General, to work with information. Getting up was hard, the body is like a water-soaked sponge, got up later, fresh and rested. Internal dialogue does not stop, and most importantly, remove the “tails” outsiders thought processes and left background anxiety. Physics is definitely something going on in the thyroid. To move unnecessarily do not want to feel the manifest and tangible in space. Day passes on the positive, the people around me smile :) Here's my experience a reboot, can someone come in handy.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Wed Oct 04, 2017 18:06

Амакер wrote:Here's my experience a reboot, can someone come in handy.
How! During gathered the force is parallel to themselves, and what they found out -- knew. :wiz in the ground right?))

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Wed Oct 04, 2017 20:29

Белояръ Волков wrote:In the course absorbed the force is parallel to themselves, and what they found out -- knew.:wiz
Gradually learn to modulate the accumulated condition. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. In such moments, you feel your barrier, aware of bodily blocks that prevent the manifestation of States. Found the key state management through affirmations, for example, for module "Transformation of negativity" invented "I take a positive flow of any situation" to "I can" - is the same as the module name for "Meditation," "I relaxed and adjusted to high vibrations". Began to feel the subtleties of the States in different time modules provide different hints that might be associated with global changes and the people that surround and affect me. The state of meditation is difficult to hold in the crowd, and the transformation of negativity on the contrary is transmitted to others. When working with modules constantly confronted with the underlying processes, the need to look into the maelstrom of the subconscious, and there the field is not plowed. Aware, understand and try to relate easily and effortlessly. Lately haunted by the idea that half of my life has passed in vain...I would know about the existence of these products and practices before, SKOLKOVO would have had time to achieve...but it would not have come to this point, picking up the pieces.
Белояръ Волков wrote:not fail?))
Recently went on the bridge through the railway road, in the middle feel something strange...the body stretched out in the string, the legs lengthened down and go over the bridge, and 20 meters below the earth. We can say, failed...

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Wed Oct 04, 2017 22:11

Амакер wrote:body stretched out in the string, the legs lengthened down and go over the bridge, and 20 meters below the earth. We can say, failed...
No, it's you cornils accidentally! :) When cornersa completely, you seem to be always inside the Earth. And to sink into the Ground the actual feet perhaps, when scattered on the multidimensionality (its essence) call will start. I like this ass soooo weighting that kick my butt. :) And feet were numb when standing.)) Good proofreaders wisely distributed. Well I fly hunting!_))

It's great you have modules turned out!
Амакер wrote:In recent times haunted by the idea that half of my life has passed in vain...I would know about the existence of these products and practices before, SKOLKOVO would have had time to achieve...but it would not have come to this point, picking up the pieces.
The main turnip itching! :) Up there, the elders believe that this is a very exciting process and I try not to interfere.)))) Images of sun-headed Gods Kollek mend each other.. scream, Luno-headed even stopped watching)))

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Thu Oct 05, 2017 16:07

Белояръ Волков wrote:No, it's you cornils accidentally! :) When cornersa completely, you seem to be always inside the Earth.
Maybe it was an accident...if there is something random in life, there is a lot of parallel processes, opens one door, closes another, to knock on closed doors, you can look for open, programs-keys to different doors, suddenly opened the tightly closed door in the past. Recently there has been a discovery in itself of different qualities, some arise as wind-borne, randomly and out of nowhere, flew to the backyard and easy go, never caught and do not become “my”, the other was always with me, lying forgotten and unclaimed beneath a stationary masks, find the treasures and the deposits of the useful qualities, is a little bit of himself to stir up... a complete grounding'm sure will come with time, time required for any process, the ground brought with it a quality of calmness, of tranquility, of assurance that “mine” is waiting for me and not going anywhere :)
Белояръ Волков wrote:the Main turnip itching! :) Up there, the elders believe that this is a very exciting process and I try not to interfere.))))
Doing the right thing :) Soul-searching can be with a sign + or -. Found a balance between healthy self-criticism that spur to excellence... where it could do better, somewhere more...and the maelstrom of endless indulgence and fruitless experiences. Keep the balance of action in the present, every regret about the past ask yourself the question “can I change it now?”, if the answer is “Yes”, then immediately begin to take action, if “no”, then reduce the degree of importance and not immersed in the experience.

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Oct 18, 2017 15:12

patch became for me the essential protective product
I feel intrusions into consciousness .sometimes several a day .learned to resist but in the process spent a lot of energy and focus that could be channelled into something creative .
with a bandage yet no attempt to get into my brain was not
blocked at the level of 5 -6тонкого body or maybe sooner .the protective field produced by a large bandage of a few meters
comfortable to be in the crowd ,lighter communication and interaction
well in the PM compacts and mental balance ,a lot of the distortions are gone
tried yet protective module
cool thing :)thank you !

Гринвич

Post by Гринвич » Thu Oct 19, 2017 15:54

Module using the Holographic memories three days. At first the effects were pleasing, there was a lightness in the head, expanded perceptions, elevated mood, colors and sounds become vivid and three-dimensional, come interesting ideas. Then came the irritability and fatigue, energy level decreased, there was a sadness and a sort of detachment. The second day is just stupid... Question for developers and users who have mastered the module: where negative effects? What am I doing wrong? Advise techniques and methods to use the module productively.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 19, 2017 16:35

Гринвич wrote: 1.Module using the Holographic memories three days. At first the effects were pleasing, there was a lightness in the head, expanded perceptions, elevated mood, colors and sounds become vivid and three-dimensional, come interesting ideas.
Previously you were in debt so elated, but it cherevato overdose of endorphins)) Experience on rat have shown that, with frequent pressing buttons "pleasure," rat quickly die. A question of dosage. Well, the reloading from experiences....as usual you took so much information-the same overload. From here:
Гринвич wrote: 2.Then came the irritability and fatigue, energy level decreased, there was a sadness and a sort of detachment. The second day just being obtuse.
the natural state of after a fun-holidays from any load -fizicheskoy or mental )) And all that. :? Natural defense of the body , and the first load limiter. Not usual until such a perception.
Гринвич wrote:Question to developers and users who have mastered the module: where negative effects? What am I doing wrong? Advise techniques and methods to use the module productively.
You yourself outlined in your questions where ...(your action P-1...) and the result is A2 . :? Techniques are described in the practices . :o

Гринвич

Post by Гринвич » Thu Oct 19, 2017 16:38

Thanks for the reply!
There are recommendations at the time of use of each module or all individually?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 23, 2017 14:43

Гринвич wrote:Question to developers and users who have mastered the module: where negative effects? What am I doing wrong? Advise techniques and methods to use the module productively.
LILY-P all answered correctly, we can add that this point was commented on in videodisney. The nervous system is trained like a muscle, consistent and gradual increase in load. And "hurt" after a workout, the weakest "muscle". It is not recommended to bring to strong fatigue, with signs of overload to change the module to Restart, and energy-intensive modules alternating with the module Restart or Comfort.
Гринвич wrote:There are recommendations at the time of use of each module or all individually?
Of course, all individually, a range of individual States all have different, moreover, different modules have different operators can give a great condition. People differ from one another congenital realities, the peculiarities of the energy structure, can even be different functional parts of the brain. There are no recommendations for time-of-use modules for all, focus on your own state and feelings.

Гринвич

Post by Гринвич » Thu Nov 02, 2017 14:56

Aurathanks for the reply!
Module: “transformation of negativity” was for me a softer. The third day I am surrounded by joy and humor. But the most striking change is the sociability, the kindness and amiability of the people from the sphere of the staff. The cashiers in the supermarket started to smile sincerely in addition to standard polite Bosnia “spacebetween” say a few catchphrases and joke about my purchases) With the girl at the hairdresser that usually cuts me silently, a conversation and found many common interests. Went to do a photo on documents, and I met a classmate whom I had not seen since uni, live in different areas, both were at the point of accident. Sat and shared the news, and memories for almost an hour, and the owner, everyone who came told me that these two guys are classmates and met here accidentally, and all were surprised and rejoiced. Status light and inspiring, the module very much.

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Nov 08, 2017 14:42

began the study of modules
start with the fact that softer, with comfort
the first 30-40 minutes was felt attunement with the module ,physics manifested as tickling in the right front part of the brain .the energy lasso was with the module is not that pronounced ,more like the energy sector ,extends from the right front of the brain towards the temples ,then the top closes in the back parts of the brain .the strange sensation of "spaceman's helmet "can lasso in volume ..
first impression ,sounds like a couple of pendants mental + cloud in a different range ,like the quality ,but more powerful and unevenness ,the bursts felt about every 3 hours .increased connection between the consciousness and subconsciousness ,a feeling of illusory world ,a new energy global processes and touch their ajna chakra ,you can engage you no ..I tried to pull and twist these channels as reflected in the outside world ,will see with time .
the body responds to the module in the solar plexus ,although the module feel whole body from top to bottom ,in the solar plexus energy like going and centered .I would call a state of “ active relaxation ” .
dreams with the module was realistic ,grounded and valuable informational content .got many of the answers to your questions ( non-verbal) .
compared to alchemy modules more flexible in configuring the operator overload did not feel at all .it is difficult to compare the modules with alchemy and pendants ,is like an airplane compared with the tank ,they are so different ,working on different plans .alchemy is deferred to experience the modules in its pure form ,then try to pair I think would be interesting .
in the morning we found a lot of uplifting energy ,recorded in the recording module .the evening switched ,Yes ,the same as but slightly less strong .the second entry condition of luck( it was a favorable resolution of the situation in terms of event-related) have led to the fact that it was again the first state .question to the Aura why ,it may have been the first state to erase the mental team ?<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:40

раданов wrote:a question for the Aura ,so why should we have the first state to erase the mental team ?
The fact that the body and mind has its own memory, a man as complex, dealing with a range of States, one of which broadcasts the module. Optional erase module Entry mental team is not required, most likely, the first condition was stronger and/or more enjoyable for you, so you decided to come back to him. What you made was an experiment, even in the world state are encouraged to rely on the quality of naturalness and not to pull the psyche frequent changes. Each state must still be perceived, absorbed and processed by body and psyche, then it makes sense to move to a different state. State changes have their own individual rhythm, which must be found and which is the basis and measure of the quality of naturalness. For example, read a review of Greenwich is higher - people are often blamed for the exploitation of driving conditions, the energy is released, life rages, drive! Some people live permanently at high speeds of course, but this is not common. Must be able to listen to yourself, your body, finding your individual rhythm. Moreover, that individual range States, it is desirable to bring into harmony with the General field conditions, that is, to be in harmony with the external rhythms and external processes. Patch Navigator is a more versatile and subtle than it might seem at first glance, that is not just "put on a module - received condition". As many have noted in reviews, the Navigator is also a tool of interaction.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:09

Аура wrote:
I propose the following modules. 1) Work with past lives. Problems of reincarnation and karmic knots and barriers. 2) How to remove heavy bio energy of destruction - spell, curse, evil eye, Kramnik and so on. 3) Healer. How to heal humans, animals, plants at a distance. 4) How to raise Kundalini at home. 5) How to awaken the pituitary gland 6) Opening cash as the millionaires. ( And they have a channel open. And therefore become rich. ) 7) Establishing contacts with other civilizations. 8) Contact with the world of "dead", i.e. the Subtle world. It will be possible to pump out all of the scientific information. :wink: :ay It will just be a breakthrough in science. az :wiz Anyone else have other ideas?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 28, 2017 13:35

MMsome of the above is already in the works.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:57

And I'm still not overjoyed, that is:). You frequency hear more modules? Very interesting, (actively use only two "comfort", almost always "protect"), because sometimes I forget which module put, and as very similar.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:29

The truth is with the module "Protection" finally began to feel the flow of energy on the physical level, the influence of food energy to body energy. Now practices with him. However it isn't perfect yet, but the results are encouraging. I have a technical question, if you use two modules, how to arrange them in a sling? Second, I usually put it under the bandage near the pocket, it may be possible both in the pocket(decided to check).

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:13

Гринвич wrote:Aurathanks for the reply!
Module: “transformation of negativity” was for me a softer. The third day I am surrounded by joy and humor. But the most striking change is the sociability, the kindness and amiability of the people from the sphere of the staff. The cashiers in the supermarket started to smile sincerely in addition to standard polite Bosnia “spacebetween” say a few catchphrases and joke about my purchases) With the girl at the hairdresser that usually cuts me silently, a conversation and found many common interests. Went to do a photo on documents, and I met a classmate whom I had not seen since uni, live in different areas, both were at the point of accident. Sat and shared the news, and memories for almost an hour, and the owner, everyone who came told me that these two guys are classmates and met here accidentally, and all were surprised and rejoiced. Status light and inspiring, the module very much.
Tell me, in this moment the bandage was on you? If not, how many hours have passed since its withdrawal? As long as the buzz after the patches? Thank you for sharing them on the website. Very interesting to read your posts. :o :o :o

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Dec 12, 2017 15:45

Радуга wrote:You the frequencies will elaborate on the modules? Very interesting, (actively use only two "comfort", almost always "protect"), because sometimes I forget which module put, and as very similar.
There are some "academic" values for different States

Transformation of negative – 350 – 600 Hz.
Meditation 4 – 10 Hz.
I can do anything – 310 - 540 Hz.
Protective – 4 – 13 Hz.
Reloaded 7 – 13 Hz.
Hunter – 200 – 540 Hz.
Holographic memory – 440 - 5000 Hz.
The Leader – 200 – 440 Hz.
Comfort – 13 - 200 Hz.

You can use this scale as a reference point for the first experiments with multiple modules, it should be understood that the spectrum of individual States may differ significantly from the academic...for example, one person in PM recently wrote, in practice, a combination of good security module with all I can.
Радуга wrote:I Have a technical question, if you use two modules, how to arrange them in a sling? Second, I usually put it under the bandage near the pocket, it may be possible both in the pocket(decided to check).
Preferably both in my pocket.

Гринвич

Post by Гринвич » Thu Dec 14, 2017 13:46

ММ wrote:Tell me, in this moment the bandage was on you? If not, how many hours have passed since its withdrawal? As long as the buzz after the patches? Thank you for sharing them on the website. Very interesting to read your posts. :o :o :o
Thank you!
I wouldn't call the change of state of a "moment". Can't mention one point, when it was one state, then came another. Entrance and exit from the state was smooth. Striking effects was kept for 3 days. In those days wore the patch for a few hours in the morning and evening and day and wore several times for 15-30 minutes.
I noticed that the effects from the armbands appear on the rise. Or plus experience, I don't know. All that was before, remains as a base to which you can always return. Feeling as if we go up the stairs, you can go back to the previous, you can leave them behind and move forward, but previous it is impossible to rise to the next. Use the modules as a mechanism to create new experiences, sometimes it's something purely internal (for example, Comfort), sometimes, as with the Transformation of negative feelings transformirovalsya in the external situation. Comfort gives a good basic condition, in situations where there is something unpleasant background, it is difficult to track, or fears, or anxiety, or negativity. Comfort clings to any pleasant trifle - I have had this call from a loved one, and starts to spin and increase the pleasure until a comfortable state replaces the negative. In the body Comfort overflows relaxation, but not the chill, relaxed and collected, and then different challenges resolved themselves - the outside world and without my participation.

Анагност

Post by Анагност » Wed Jan 10, 2018 22:16

Аура wrote:
Dear Aura!

Yesterday I bought a Bandage in the kit VIP.
Any suggestions on the armband: to have the possibility of buying ONLY bandage without modules.
I think to myself to take a second for use in headgear, and my wife would have bought.

Анагност

Post by Анагност » Wed Jan 10, 2018 23:04

Herself dressing with modules (so far tested only Comfort, the Leader and genocidal with Holographic memory) very cool stuff!!!
For example, today a whole day spent in a boring monotonous job, and this to me have not happened))) And most of the work I still enjoyed it. All this happened with the Comfort module, metallic surface inside.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:51

Being in a research expedition in Peru in the framework of the project "Natural Artifacts" found the analog bandage Navigator enkovskii the ancient civilization. Such ritual headdresses were used by the priests for the setup of natural electricity, as well as receive and send information via gaip.

The role of modules in this case executes the various forms of the resonance antenna. Some ritual headdresses made of silver, and a bandage Navigator.