Patch "Navigator"

Integrated control technology a reality
кросби
Re: New! Patch "Navigator"

Post by кросби » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:25

AuraWelcome back!Please tell us how does the module "transformation of negativity" and whether any additional exercises while in the sling?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jan 23, 2018 17:09

кросби wrote:'auras the back.
Now relevant) Information about the hats of the priests were placed back in trip, having to more-or-less Wi-Finow civilization) As always, after the expedition expected interesting developments - though, even are not quite what we were expecting. But for now - t-C, don't ask))
кросби wrote:Tell me please how does the module "transformation of negativity" and whether any additional exercises while in the sling?
General mechanism of the module the transformation of the negative is in videoopisanii. At the program level - if You are in such distances far immersed - the mechanism is the reverse polarity of the structure, often leading to its destruction, that is, either have energy or a new, positive structure (installation). The mechanism of operation of the module is close to the work of the CD. essences (because the crystals are universal device programmers, the mechanism of action of many programs similar to cu. essences).

Technology in a sling is not mandatory, but possible, from those already described on the forum technician will be "Working with folders" from the Basics of EIM, the technique of "Compilation" and "secrets of the ancient Egyptian priests" of the workshop.
As additional device, the module Transformation of negative works well with Metamorphosis - tech Burning of the negative.
(1 and 4 technology closer to the module with the Transformation of negativity, 2 and 3 common to work with the Navigator).

There is a whole series of techniques for navigation. Technology mainly aimed at the creation of the geometry of the brain and can run with the armband or without, but there is the difficulty of publishing them in a format the forum and verbal expressions are generally associated with the subtleties of the explanation for the effort and energy that operates the brain. I have confidence that most do not perceive technology through their verbal explanation or, more likely, will accept and will not do right, so when a sufficient number of applicants more correct and more convenient it would be to organize a separate master class on the techniques of working in Navigator. Interested parties can signify their intention in this thread, and specify the geography - we traditionally tie seminars and master-classes to Moscow, perhaps the greater number of applicants will be found in another city.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jan 23, 2018 17:38

While you can give one of the keys obtained in the expedition - dressing Navigator, as well as the priestly "antenna" is not only receive, but to broadcast. With extensions or without - just think) You could even say that this is one of the "secret" and more advanced ways to use this device :)

ЮрийСт

Re: Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by ЮрийСт » Tue Mar 06, 2018 18:23

Can I buy a bandage Navigator one without modules?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Line shielding clothing and furnishings EMF ARMO

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 09, 2018 13:25

ЮрийСт wrote:Can I buy bandage Navigator one without modules?
It is possible , at a price of 4000 rubles.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:56

I would compare bandage Navigator with the acquisition of 10 neocolonial. The modules are very pronounced and different. Use the module Perezgrueso every day, every night. Even the lamination has started to delaminate( Screwed to solid plastmasski tape to keep)Relaxes and cuts down very significantly :roll: . The most comfortable for me was the Meditation module. A soft relaxation, that no emotional state and contemplation. I want and can do only what you want or what they think to do and need no external manipulation or furnished no effect on me. Dope. But some people is angry, I understand the system wants to get his (So I ran like a little mouse on the wheel and develop energy) by the Way, this question bothers me, sooner like the frog in the pot of milk legs churned cream and was much better results in terms of material wealth, new ideas and goals, but there is something very relaxed goals already and not objective at all... of such Ideas to take a whole no... Money no more... I want Ctog for such a creature amorphous :? ? I really wonder now WHO am I? REALLY? The answer is no.... And the rest of the modules I explicitly stimulate, some overload... so thoughtful I still didn't use them. The modules I use during the day without the bandage, just put in a shirt pocket or purse. Usually experimenting with them when there is no access to the Internet. The rest of the time himichat with Alchemy.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 19:55

There will be discounts on the armband? :) For example at Easter?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 10, 2018 21:09

ММ wrote:Will be discounts on the patch? :) For example at Easter?
Now the discount until March 11.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Mar 14, 2018 19:59

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:by the Way, this question bothers me, sooner like the frog in the pot of milk legs churned cream and was much better results in terms of material wealth, new ideas and goals, but there is something very relaxed goals already and not objective at all... of such Ideas to take a whole no... Money no more... I want Ctog for this amorphous creature ? I really wonder now WHO am I? REALLY? The answer is no....
With such reorientation of values faced by almost all on the path of development - I'm not talking about where You managed to settle :) - due to the large number of external dependencies and virtuallock "normal" person. All the values of the "normal" person was invented for American marketers in the mid-twentieth century :) And when more or less open eyes, the man clearly understands what he wants from life is NOT necessary, but have not generated individual vector what he want from life you have. It is a deep and important point actually, and You're not in a hurry, because if the first for obvious reason, all the slips, the second you need to find, realize and form, and it is the own choice of the variant line - the most fun that can to be in life :) And You will even try it stay in the bliss take... do not get fooled. For example, closer to the subject bandage and modules. Mostly exterior modern space requires a "state drive" - burn, run, ejakulasi brain, emit energy. In such a state to comprehend what to burn and to allocate time and is not possible. So very cool that the underlying condition You have found Meditation. But to Meditation is not to Bog, sometimes you need to put artificial goal. Artificial goal is the goal without a goal or an end in itself. Artificial goal is any goal just for the sake of it was. It's a whole other level of goal setting - not to light up the target, and light up deliberately whatever.<

Минерал

Post by Минерал » Mon Jul 09, 2018 23:58

Greetings to all forum members!
Wear a bandage for about a week, get used to it.
However, unfortunately, the invoice "pattern" on demetallizing surface (which is dark) started to come off.
How to be? Not glue it back to plant? The glue can probably structre bandage to break?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 10, 2018 14:49

Mineralsend in a personal photo, think that it is better in this case to be done.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 17, 2018 14:35

From the PM:
With a bandage Navigator go home after work, with the module "State Holographic memory". Of the effects that I can clearly keep track of :
More clean and easy, clear state of thoughts
When you sleep in it, then the dreams I dream at least once, and this is a major shift, because before that I almost didn't see or trace in my memory left, by the way, when turn off home wifi at night, then the option to see/remember the dream increases dramatically.

Лева

Post by Лева » Fri Aug 17, 2018 21:39

is it possible to use a bandage during the meditation mind machine ? as it may enhance the action of mm?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 20, 2018 17:28

Loew I used)). Wore at home , the module now do not remember, maybe transformation , before going to sleep listen to the program Navigator "Abundance" once, 4th or 5th, it seemed like something deeper. It is possible that the Benefit was close.
If the Palantir is used with psychoactive programs , and I think the bandage Navigator will fit in its kind , with its tasks. :?

Радуга

Patch "Navigator"

Post by Радуга » Mon Feb 11, 2019 0:26

Let me share the observation assumption. . With the advent of the resonances, the daughter (we bandage two modules for two) has become more and more mention of her favorite color(besides pink)-black with silvery patches that it shows up when I hug her. Was in frequent use, coupled with the Reboot-the Comfort, the Transformation of Negativity, I can do anything. That's interesting I thought, or a coincidence that in the module "Transformation of negativity" can be resonance with the energy of Maria?
And only now, after a year and a half we are "Mature enough" or loved module "Meditation"is very smooth, calm state, he not only gives us "breakdowns". Thank you for the opportunity to regulate and balance your condition .

Aura
Разработчик

Patch "Navigator"

Post by Aura » Tue Feb 19, 2019 20:17

Радуга wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 0:26
That's interesting I thought, or a coincidence that in the module "Transformation of negativity" can be resonance with the energy of Maria?
Interesting observation, deep. We can say that the Transformation module negativity builds the possibility of resonance with anything in this case, the energy of Maria.

Радуга

Patch "Navigator"

Post by Радуга » Wed Mar 20, 2019 14:11

Радуга wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 0:26
module: "Transformation of negativity" can be resonance with the energy of Maria?
I'm sorry, I reread the description of the resonances, and I see my mistakes, not with Mariah, and with the energy of "Black tan" in the description it has the structure of a black colour interspersed with silver, and converts negativity into pure energy. Sorry for the carelessness :oops: .

ММ

Patch "Navigator"

Post by ММ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 0:55

Tell me Aura, when there will be discounts on the Armband? Have been dreaming to buy. :o