Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Integrated control technology a reality
rel
RESONANCES - settings on Energy sources.

Post by rel » Sat Nov 17, 2018 13:08

Biliary Seagullto show others what they can't see and, thus, can be helpful to them is, in my world, very much is commendable.. :ay but only if you do it notclear all use "flows through his fingers".. I nifiga not understand)) especially mulberry :? and stump, I don't know what is there to understand you..) although it's not for me, maybe you can)

If You something really see, please share easier, without intricacies, mysteries, ornate, difficult metaphors of all sorts)

Well, something about the fact that I have more in the future than in the past - Yes, of these two ( "angry" ))) I choose the future..) because nature itself is designed so that we're unstoppable rushing) and will soon)) and, of course, steers the real thing ... but other than that I don't understand.. should be easier, easier :wink:

rel

Post by rel » Sat Nov 17, 2018 14:04

when you could ask a competent person and resolve the issue in 5 minutes
this question is not so simple) but no need to complicate) puzzles to scratch turnip come across not so often, and I decide they are not so long. / and usually no ready solutions, or to look longer than to decide for yourself) plus it is useful (and correct) the comprehensive development, instead of narrow specializations like "scavenger microphones", "sativali the cords", which we gradually vtulyayut stupefy forces) the principle of divide and vlavstvuy.. plus we have clients from looking for dates and reapers of blogroll, rather than separately..
the Picture is an example of how to stop this process
well, not addressed to me, and maybe everything is right.. but in General the picture is healthy, I see just a tree, whose trunk (which = now, by the way) is present and everything else in stock.. And if only the roots and leave everything above ground is cut off, it is very unhealthy example, the type went under ground and live entirely in the past.. well this is inadequate another one is not?)
I'm the ANCHOR.) Just rezoniruya and uberite my experience (or the experience of my family).
well here we go again) but just on a human to explain? in my, again, world) - if you can explain to the person his language - so go ahead, go ahead, but no, better to remain silent..)

and then to resonate and to absorb the experience it is possible so to try to do without the incomprehensible mysteries)
and if the experience is kind of to absorb, it is better then his?..) in General, as long as the same remains unclear)

just have a moment like this, some people like to play zagadochnoi, I also froze up once on this "virtual reality", as we now know.. but then I realized the value and importance of simplicity-straightness. Maybe I have something mixed up in Your case, but suddenly the same theme..)
And yet you do not fulfill their purpose: to make life a fairy tale.
It is in the sense that all have the same purpose? or You personally, my once sees? :)
In the second case, if really You some vision of have, Yes, could provide clear operational recommendations - the price would have been..) and so, with puzzles, unclear but hints that You are just too much trouble in the human world make.. :roll: why, then.. Yes.. its a waste of time/my

In General, suspicious even a little :wink: some kind of vampirism trolling looks like.. so I something about you know, Oh that would be good for you, if you learned-figure out, Oh what cool secrets hidden in my puzzle, ugh.. but understand you will be difficult - go there, do not know where there rezoniruya, bring it don't know what provisiou, and.... I'll tell you another riddle))

no, thank you) than these games, it is strange-strange, it's better just to continue on my way) az<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 17, 2018 20:54

I changed my attitude to Relu,because in the beginning I have not enough information about it,consider it normal,so the world of Rel,but to correct will be if th,I hope for reciprocity,I don't know how he's doing,but he said that even nepoluchilos angry,and it says that I did the right job.Change object relationships are not always smooth and easy,there are withdrawal,body aches,bad mood,headache,all this left
well,that all bad is gone.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 17, 2018 21:01

Beloyar,thank you for your tolerance,and alarming at the same time as if there was che,the evil side will pass,come on the world.Irritability appeared and that was the reason,suddenly beginning to see how people start to cut each other from the present,I can not understand until they do it on purpose,or through ignorance.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 17, 2018 22:18

Will be burned and who will be the Evangelist?))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 17, 2018 22:27

Rel to development,it is not necessary to touch it on the website since 2011,he is interested in,working on himself,he will understand for himself what was happening. I note from you faithful about the future,it is necessary to prevent it does not become a carrot in front of a donkey,I remember the movie the Comedy when the rider put the carrot to the donkey could reach and rode with a carrot...a cool movie.the future of the carrot,it's sad.the virtual program will make the carrots sweeter.
Last edited by Гуфест on Sat Nov 17, 2018 22:37, edited 3 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 17, 2018 22:33

Why,let them work look for,and so very quickly.
Last edited by Гуфест on Sat Nov 17, 2018 22:48, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 17, 2018 22:47

Let Rel will find something worthwhile,succeed him.Let find a reasonable determination to the wood without breaking.this will help to get off of dreams.

rel

Post by rel » Sat Nov 17, 2018 23:43

So, to burn no one will. :)
Over the world respect, even two (the second among you) - I'm always for peace! az :ay
Let Rel, of course, grows, works on himself) - but he is not alone... ;)

PS. behind the wall smotreti the TV for a second (-30) came:
"well, we're kind of a truce?.. - it seems like Yes..")))

rel

Post by rel » Sat Nov 17, 2018 23:49

Guestdon't know what you're waiting for (in the subject of Resonances) but you better get out here, will be here together waiting for.. ;) CHS emptied my. Grace? I wish, of course!.. You and the Beloyarand all the forum usersand , well, earthlings all the same.. mutual reinforcement * 9 billion do not have, or else our Mother will not survive)

Dear experts, attention a question..
Why "wrap" nails on the big toes?
And - most importantly) - how to avoid it?...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 17, 2018 23:59

Acupuncture on the foot as the thumb is Meredian of the liver.You should pay attention to the liver.
Last edited by Гуфест on Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:00, edited 1 time in total.

rel

Post by rel » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:01

Белояръ Чайка wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:00
enough actually and 200,000 rubles a month.
no, I'm talking about is
and Yes, it is)

rel

Post by rel » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:03

Guestthat is , it is liver problems so expressed?
please do not guess if the answer is valid, unknown)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:04

Beloyar respect ,with a sense of humor normally :lol:

rel

Post by rel » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:13

actually, something this is)) a couple of times and the shoes sleep as well.. sleep in socks)))
surely all of this??..)
Белояръ Чайка wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:07
such stories
write it down on tape, fraternally) is also interesting)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:14

Nails,it is necessary to stop feeding the fungus,eliminate bread,where yeast is thermophilic and any of the products and their contents,cookies,cakes,sausage,and other to eliminate sugar,replace with honey.Go to copper utensils,the one in elite restaurants,the copper kills fungi,but the use of copper utensils,one must know how. And make acidaemia. The liver.

rel

Post by rel » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:19

Of the above is done already so..) all these tips are relevant and in addition nails :ay
about copper utensils.. but I wonder how fungus can affect the shape of the nails?..

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:31

A lot of information about it in a search engine.The fungus feeds on tissues who have skin,bones,hair,nails,it's different,you have to stop to feed him,to change the diet,to kill him is not possible,the fungus becomes gubernatio into hibernation when there are no conditions for life,even mushroom inhibit bacteria useful to humans,it is necessary to drink decoction of herbs,plants,bacteria love it.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:42

No che not sell,as you know,these conditions comparable to that of austerity.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:46

Homeopathic antimony alchemical wolf, antimonium crudum,can clean dirt,start with 30 breeding scheme.

rel

Post by rel » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:47

tradition is not compatible with Rel'om
Dear Biliarywear Your allegation)
very respect the Vedas and much routine, nutrition, hygiene, and from there apply
(however, according to the Vedas, right now ought to sleep)) (and the Beloyar - no shoes))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:58

Homeopathic antimony makes a person beautiful,it's a bonus from nature minerals.

rel

Post by rel » Sun Nov 18, 2018 14:28

Biliary Seagullnot, I not come to this) Should be cool.. :wink:

rel

Post by rel » Sun Nov 18, 2018 15:55

Crystal package paid yesterday) But I'm without a helmet, with his head uncovered, if you know ;)
By the way, the management of the Resonances quite well done when compared with "home page" of the admin.

About "can we?" - could) if I wanted to. I have a simple principle - one person could mean another can. Would a sincere interest. And the code I don't have it, perhaps not because the left hemisphere is less developed right, but because there is no perfect coding, a single perfect universal language, say) - always some float formats, platform support, the struggle of the competitors in short, alerting, and indeed this bunch of languages for no good reason. And in the languages of the complications. Another thing is the music and graphics, poems - there wouldn't be twisting artist, they say, our canvases do not support your brushes, and version red you have last year)) no one would say that. Because no extra stress and resistance, I now prefer less (W)code.)) Only when that is buggy or the task to realize which is necessary in passing.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:26

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 23:14
I wonder what they think undecideds?
Lily, I am silent. In a dispute with Ribana I agree with you, not with him. He exaggerates...