Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Integrated control technology a reality
rel
Re: RESONANCE - tuning into sources of Energy.

Post by rel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:16

Sterifiltthank you. That is, I am glad that work has liked You. The content and fashion - among them, ideally, there should be dissonance, and needs to be harmony. Over the years I figured out this issue and now briefly present the results of the search of answers to questions.

If You will communicate in different places (say forums, do not have to meet) with different people.. many of them say that without proper design, of design - even to use not want to, "immediately close", they say. Others - on the contrary, "your nafig all these trifles, decorations," the main thing - the essence of the mechanism. Why do You think so?... This is a different race of people or creatures are from different planets in the bodies of people?)

No, it was much much easier. Those who are against (or who do not care, or to whom is not important) on the "decorations" - just not developed / or in varying degrees underdeveloped Right Hemisphere. But well developed - the Left.

For those who well, just can not live without design ("just close the ugly") - are poorly developed Left, but is dominated by the Right.

Here and so simple.

Without false modesty (because, after all, should be, ideally, each) about myself - I have not (yet, hopefully) a rare representative of the "race")) people who work well both hemispheres. However I got over it and worked specifically. Developed synchronized. As a result, Design is generally a small part of what I do. And not just, as is claimed (as you can see, the customers I have and channel and festivals and music.group, etc.) and So here I am now, at client sites when necessary - design rule. When necessary - in code climb. And very little time, "climbs" from the code (not even a friend, not a familiar language) without the desired result)

So what am I - the fact that the ideal (the norm) - when all in their places. Content and (functionality, software, hardware, code) and Design (harmony, convenience, usability, margins, fonts, etc.). But You always (until we, as a species, imperfect of representatives shall)) will hear that some hot need design, others deny its necessity as such. In other words, "the outrage of designerof with programi"...) Reasons You already know. :)

As for the specific myinfospace - in it I do not see how any special thingies, flowers, etc. the "extra" embellishments. That is, too much design is not worth doing, of course. But there until you go bust so far. Basic, convenience, usability, missing. I'd like to. Plus bright, stylish, intuitive, and logical (and, ideally, pleasing, inspiring)) designation, as well as switching modes/power and the Elements. You can do everything without "odd" - it is clear that it is not appropriate. But now there is clearly a lack of design attention. The misalignment, so to speak, in the "left" side.. ;)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:24

rel wrote:thanks. That is, I am glad that work has liked You.
Really good work..the soul is there..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:25

rel wrote:. This is a different race of people or creatures are from different planets in the bodies of people?)
. It's just types of people.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:30

rel wrote:Elementary convenience, usability, missing.
At da..) But..as they say..through the thorns to the Stars..this is more correct than on the soft cushions in Forever..)

rel

Post by rel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:33

Белояръ Чайка wrote:Only there is a moment when people are in trouble in a hurry to rescue others, it is madness. :shock: Better not to have a relationship and keep the best in themselves to even better times.
Well, apparently, I'm crazy) because still would like to help out and help others)
Or is it meant that I was in trouble in the sense that estt lack of on devices more expensive?
Well, there are) around himself, "trouble" I do not see how any. Even happy) And the lack of money - it is what I spend most of my time I devote to research, but just creativity.. as I want to believe - for the common good. And earn well to urgent needs, and my loved ones enough, for the tools with the materials)) But now, I started "something to do" because that's ripe to go public "with your", and "the masses" strong stereotype "if you're smart, where's your money") So, Yes, revenues should be raised) Plus a lot of expensive tools are cool. But that is just a disaster.. no, not heard)

rel

Post by rel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:36

Friends, we are different - and that's just great.. wonderful, wonderful!.. :) how boring it would be in the garden with the same yellow, for example, flowers.. :) But it would be better this difference between us, after all, was only natural.. and not from the imperfections of our ... as, for example, from nedo/re-development of the hemispheres, from injuries and so on..

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:40

rel wrote:Well, apparently I'm crazy)
. You see hand, like a normal person..)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:40

Artificial intelligence will steer the sales,design and all.Banks have already announced a reduction of 70% of the staff.Shopping network the following.Everything will be fast fast.Will the guards and the terminal Fund.Mind machine the site is very good,colors correct.Just tell sales what color Chinese boxes with household appliances to buy more,is blue,dark blue,black,red,orange,white,necessarily a projection of the plot on comfort and successful photo models.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:42

rel wrote:Friends, we are different - and that's just great.. wonderful, excellent!.
You would like to think so, but we unfortunately..all the same..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:47

We either like something or nenravitsya, or neutral. On the other is not..)

rel

Post by rel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:52

Белояръ Чайка wrote:Can use the browser plugin can fix that? I was then made for the monkey using the outliner.
Seagull BiliaryI wrote above that I have "well developed both hemispheres" and it is, but not "equally well") - that is, I Right a bit more developed) So in the code though I am a Walker, but more out of necessity. And if you can do without it.. cost) So I would draw the layout, gave them in vector or raster, well, at least, would have sheathed the design of existing code. But to write a plugin... I do not want) ... Maybe You? ;)
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:You would like to think so, but we unfortunately..all the same..)
Sterifiltwell.. I think we have the same "sleep", Yes. ;) but when Wake up.. then opens up and our Personality.. which is a reflection of our unique life and inter-life Journey.. and it is, by definition, simply cannot be duplicated at least once.. Well, at least I believe)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:59

In the near time will be the program of artificial intelligence ,with the volumetric areas,such as advertising,marketing,monitoring of sales,it will all be linked by the consumer.Such paintings as Rela,fit,for comics,children's programming,creative music groups,TV ads,which when enabled will switch the TV to another channel.
Last edited by Гуфест on Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:09, edited 2 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:59

rel wrote: well.. I think we have the same "sleep", Yes.. but when Wake up.. then opens up and our Personality.. which is a reflection of our unique life and inter-life Journey.. and it is, by definition, simply cannot be duplicated at least once.. Well, at least I believe)
It would be hard to disagree..

rel

Post by rel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:02

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:We either like something or nenravitsya, or neutral. On the other is not..)
Well You certainly simplified! bi ;) It's like I say about all the numbers that something is either below zero or above or zero), i.e., three values.. But they.......... Despite the fact that if you do not consider just one axis..........

In General, the problem of "like-dislike" it is in itself also interesting. Why, for example, different destructive, disharmonious, crooked, oblique, blunt, etc. - like people?.. That is, should not be.. and like.. All too easy, as with the hemispheres. - Resonance. The curvature inside in tune with the same on the outside. And the person "like". BUT.. if you "cure" it (to eliminate bias inside) - then he will immediately cease to like skewed external.. because "coincidences", the consonance will be gone.

Here, like-nenravitsya are too different) Natural, normal, and those from different curvatures.
In us they are mixed..))) But the deal is)
Белояръ Чайка wrote:the problem of the archangels (the romantics) - lost roots, the problem of demons (sun) - the lost future. You know?
Don't understand sorry.. but it was interesting to read/listen to the source from where it is. Something is..)

rel

Post by rel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:03

Белояръ Чайка wrote:I watched you as a coach go and make changes without consulting. There is a certain set of rules that you need to consider before you get into architecture. Otherwise do you harm and confusion, but still stalling, trying to figure out... ask some cases for 5 minutes, and make according to instructions. And only then, sit down and examine what I did on the pattern was done... but not as usual, first I myself that something is broken, try to fix it, and only then ask and wait, when the architect, who is also a blockage, spend their time to fix.
... and here I do not understand anything))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:05

to combine the past and the future, that will bring you back to life, now.
Past,present and future,is at the same time and can be comfortable for life or in some moments it is necessary to go to this.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:13

Why, for example, different destructive, disharmonious, crooked, oblique, blunt, etc. - like people?
Fashion,mass psychosis.Hybrid.Chimera.

rel

Post by rel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:17

Белояръ Чайка wrote:It's not destructive like, and what it used to be before the destruction
Not necessarily.. Examples offhand - hard rock / dark rap / stupid pop / partners with the obesity / gay / and the farther into the forest the... ))) / Satanism / zoo/scat/XS/branch, etc. - doesn't quite fit "what used to be"..)

Take, for example, humor.. he is good and even useful, it basically is)
But.. wound person.. and so well, resentful, embittered, he will have to love dirty humor, so where do not go beyond their shortcomings, do not look in the mirror with a smile - but to insult, humiliate, destroy.. Or going to spoil it (defile its purity), and he will love the filthy, dirty, greasy humor, physiological.. the one that people are "more normal", not in this dirty, repulsive.. things like that..

Kick we digress from Resonance!... ))
But at least, like, nobody is not storit..)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:32

Wrong.
Beloyar where is the error?You are not the whole picture I saw, could be that.You don't know what were conflated my judgment,your judgment is linked differently,in this case you are just right at their for themselves and no more.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:50

I suggest to drop the relationship, all this will be easier, because all linking bend any at all.
You're, like, almost an artist,and therefore you will fail to reset and the other also,change is possible through the rebuild of a personal relationship to the object.Tegelevate you ,but that's your problem.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:09

Beloyar, you surprised me,that's on you, I did not expect.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:14

Yar it was the sun,according to some sources, burial ground,this is so for reflection.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 18:15

all the Darth Vader gives
Beloyar well, why not?Or you just despise him,consider yourself above?
Beloyar you one time declared himself king of the Kingdom, awake?
You wish to be sacrificed to Darth Vader?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 18:33

haven't given or lost the power chtoli..
Such a prediction apply to you,let me guess your next prediction,it will sound so...blijaishee the time will be dry,then snow and ice,then the wind blows and so on.For whom it is intended?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 16, 2018 19:53

The DoppelgangeR exists,it is identified,on several grounds,one of them is how you perceive and what people think about the man very often,the double and the soul have nothing in common.