Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Post by Гуфест » Mon Jun 19, 2017 23:43

Аура wrote:To not clog other threads branch discussions, create a theme for the General debate. In itself a good offshoot of the process that registered the search for a thinking user, however, an inability to concentrate and to go in search of the key issues on the topic, such searches often end up diving into personal the wilds of the mental responses for himself, the world and each other. The survey discussion will be transferred here, that does not diminish the value of such searches. If you desire to communicate, to publicly speculate, etc., write immediately here.
The universe speaks words music,better to play the accordion(harmony) is a symbol of victory,to learn the desired song,right here now, which work much like devices,BUT ITS.
There are other good tools,such as guitar,piano,Bayan,accordion,trumpet, and much Drugova that is able to create beautiful and harmonious resonance with the space.
For starters,you can howl,bark,log in to the ecstasy, through the crying,but don't forget that there is a higher level it's the music that's out there and it is necessary to direct attention,there can be many things,for example,undergo purification, to put protection,to move abruptly from minor to major,features a stunningly huge.
Rel you failed saxophonist.
The first singing Baba's appropriate to spend over a corpse,a deceased person's brain lives to a few it may hear this type of singing,the soul does not want to return.Not lazy ran your calculation through frequency music,singing music is the sharps is the transition from one to the other,sometimes crashes frequency 440гц,it is also therapeutic for the mind, and so she is brainwashed.

Гуфест

Re: Architecture GAIP. System products SAMM.

Post by Гуфест » Tue Jun 20, 2017 0:43

Thoroughly clean the space.
[youtube][/youtube]

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Jun 21, 2017 17:45

System time is referenced to certain areas of activity,lack of time or begins to appear more and more clearly,did not expect this.Many live outside of time,it's something like nowhere,without a place of being and existence.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Sat Jun 24, 2017 14:27

More knowledge generate great sadness...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jun 25, 2017 22:11

more knowledge generate Great sadness...
It's just someone projected, restrictions,limits, predetermination, which abounds in art,history,it's not even true,it's a mindset or Wraith, or a virtual program .I know many professions where a large amount of knowledge brings joy,delight,hope,faith,respect and love of his family,also at a high level of vibration pryavleniya ,gives students , followers , and other positive emotions.

For example what is not an option.Code joy.enjoy.
[youtube][/youtube]

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Jun 26, 2017 16:10

One time rock liked now taste has changed,but surprisingly rock songs go well on classical instruments, Linkin park song Numb on the piano.Couples jumped up.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Jun 26, 2017 19:44

Guest Not everyone loves the accordion
There is a bike that violinists ,but they play.I know a few Jews like that.

Several attempts were previously in school to enter the music,in the process,but it's not docked,the teacher,the tool ,and then a month ago I met someone who gave me a master class on the harmonica,he even insisted ,gave me an accordion,which I was very pleasantly pleased,for a month, I already play three songs,the most difficult was to synchronize the left and right hand to each arm did its effect and the fingers 10)).I gave him knowledge as to selectively take,pump energy, and to give,now it goes to the people plays for kids and older,people began to love him still a lot of work.
I love the harmonica I it came to music.
The accordion like so many people in schools,orphanages,children's homes,some korparativov and weddings prefer the accordion,nursing home,,from the East to the Caucasus , the accordion in different versions included in the souls of men.People with mental disorders perceive it very fun.It heals,gives harmony.
Last edited by Гуфест on Tue Jun 27, 2017 19:23, edited 2 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Jun 27, 2017 19:07

New user
In the last days spinning in my head. Interestingly I've not listened to. Apparently on the radio somewhere set aside.
How davicom work and what mode?.
This song that you slip rather block than good,because the song it teaches nothing,does not give edification,what to build and live help ,the lyrics have a predetermination ,a statement of fact,the image is filled with anti-love and despair,the tone mournful.
Getting rid of the blocks on the level of music,closer to music itself, the experience at the level of music they are the place to be.

шишкаридзе

Post by шишкаридзе » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50

Guest Nothing particularly special :) The struggle with the subconscious mind. As always, the laws of man against nature. Just conflict :) Well, or something like that. How is it in song: "I'm the only foo__at his lamentations, my deeds their base" 8) Wear the body with clouds.

шишкаридзе

Post by шишкаридзе » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:58

In General to solve the problem is not a problem, just stop failing yourself, all ready and waiting for a long time. But it's been so long in the defense that everything is tight. Although the gaps are :) but the gaps in the concrete 8)

шишкаридзе

Post by шишкаридзе » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:23

Besides, I am not a supporter of development (movements, aspirations, and so forth), because it is all divorce on the sucker (not the money, but on the sucker :) ). IMHO. Use these devices because they give bonuses even if you do nothing. So why not use it?)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:22

Гуфест wrote:This composition that you slip rather block than good,because the song it teaches nothing,does not give edification,what to build and live help ,the lyrics have a predetermination ,a statement of fact,the image is filled with anti-love and despair,the tone mournful.
Getting rid of the blocks on the level of music,closer to music itself, the experience at the level of music they are the place to be.
In, in ))) Wake up in the Morning and a trailer what a song , and a snippet, a couple of lines, sometimes even lyrics don't know. So what I'm saying? had not paid attention to the words in these stories)) .Then I noticed again the words of the song and again, well, tired already, and it all repeats.... I thought , well, what's that to me ? So tired. Passes aunt and someone on the phone says clearly the words of a song and then someone in the edification continued Natali. ))) Here is what I realized. Well you right in the ears almost did...And Yes, the text in the topic of the day. So managed to get on this thing on the road , was prepared for the situation that occurred in the course of the day. And there was news said...thoughts on this score has already been formed and the response and actions were ready.
And the second example, seen more than once. That stuck song or a thought or just text from it, especially the lyrics, he's so obsessive. As the post above comments from Gofest , almost. But you can replay this situation. thrust boring song , and sometimes it is not tip in advance, and as a "mantra" -the words any or cling to "live"- it is often the block-anchors surfaced. And here they are with the language don't , and the text that is not conducive to a cheerful and bouncy cheerful mood. This should replace something cheerful and positive. Even if it is not the topic)). And just to reflect and work on words.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Jun 28, 2017 22:38

about complex numbers casual..apparently it is at least arch is important
Today I bought a harmonica professional,street Freedom,d. 21(game number),three days were spent searching for tools,I bought 4 times cheaper than the market.What is in it portovoe.How the purchase took place is a circus to write about it will not.The feeling that works,support that it is felt.

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:33

Aura Wonder if evil, to give freedom, whether it is committed to the development? And not evil if it gives the freedom of evil? And if evil wants to be like God? Generally have not met one person who supported me with the pendants. The priest is caught, says that God does not sell, casts a spell and they say "all that is not of God, of the devil." It was also of the opinion that such things use reserves of the body. Then the believer which says something "well, if black means evil, and indeed it is a sect"). And all would like nothing, but I understand that he is more evil. The only question is, was I like this before? Although it probably was. So, if evil, to give freedom, whether it is committed to the development?

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:39

Probably bet on the fact that once people are here, it means it is not all lost. Well, maybe...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 04, 2017 16:24

nonam
Category abstract and absolute "good" and "evil" exist in a dual consciousness. In the dual picture of the world, the concept of "development" is replaced by the idea of quantitative accumulation within a single, horizontal level, which in itself is the accumulation of a certain critical mass can give the output on the vertical vector. Maybe not give, and then life all black to be evil :) Different sects, esoteric schools, and so of course I love these generalizations, but "well, if black, then evil means," smiled the power of generalization :) If man by nature has black hair...all my life to paint, perhaps? )) The priest not far behind, it turns out, in churches and temples, selling candles and icons (that is, all churches and temples) there is no God...it is highly self-critical. To develop, you need to build the geometry of the brain at least three vectors. When the dual pattern will change, will disappear and the question itself. And there will be other issues...

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Sat Jul 08, 2017 15:42

Аура wrote:nonam
Category abstract and absolute "good" and "evil" exist in a dual consciousness.
The fact that I mean evil is not abstract. Noticed a certain "abilities" 8) , and do not advocate good - not like it, it turned out (at least it was). And about freedom of speech I was not abstract, but concrete. Your products are off limitations. Moreover, give confidence. In connection with this question - if evil, to give freedom, whether it is committed to the development? :evil:

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Sat Jul 08, 2017 15:46

Next, tried himself to answer:"Probably bet on the fact that once people are here, it means it is not all lost. Well, maybe...". Anyway, I wrote you those lines, being shall we say more aggressive in its form :) But you didn't feel anything. Sorry. But hands untied :) PS. Everyone sees what he wants to see...
Last edited by ноунэйм on Sat Jul 08, 2017 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Sat Jul 08, 2017 16:03

Although some felt. But maybe I imagined it. I also sometimes see what is not :?

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Sat Jul 08, 2017 16:11

Aurayour experiments involve some sacrifice, mistakes? Or do you all perfect? Or errors exist only in the duality consciousness?

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Sat Jul 08, 2017 16:13

Funny these people enlightened. I invite you to head to a meeting. Want to check what your body thinks about evil 8)

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Sat Jul 08, 2017 16:16

In General, I am at the very beginning a couple of years ago wrote that I have all the blocks is kept. But apparently the development is important to you. So sacrifices are inevitable 8) bc :evil:

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Sat Jul 08, 2017 16:17

Thank you. As always, in the lead roles - I am a writer - I send all on me too. Good-bye, boobies 8)

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Sat Jul 08, 2017 16:18

God, such bad...

ноунэйм

Post by ноунэйм » Sat Jul 08, 2017 16:38

And all the same boring. Well, at least fuck somebody sent. Solid passive, and even do development. God...