Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Integrated control technology a reality
rel

Post by rel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:58

Biliary SeagullHello! az Also, look, I can not decide on you Chi you?)
Let me help you, brother - abolish vikane between us)

About your suggestions.. if they were.. at first I was puzzled, did not answer.. now here is ready, sort of) But, reply, more of a denial than acceptance. For, first, your proposal is worded is not entirely clear to me in a way.. secondly, actually, I have something to do)) on the Contrary - as more time to take advantage of something that it is not enough - only recently invented) In the third, though it is less important just made (all in it), nosie, I do not pondravilos three vesch (begin with the end on the rise) :

3. You have a fine painted - "desisexyboy core sawing, women bring prettiness".. XS where did you get this, but Oh well) for example. But, despite my sincere respect for the Sisters, I vsetki man, bro))) so sho.. something you're confused with the order) Well, or a suggestion)

2. I may of course be wrong.. but I realized that you already saw himself there, in our mind some kind of interaction with anything in it you are all so cool, and I kind of flawed, you're all so vhat are trying to establish some kind of relationship, but you proudly and wisely "blow".. on the one hand, nifiga not clear) on the other, what I understand, it looks strange. What type you cheto lot think)) Well, okay, not very like)))

1. Finally, a main Fi. Procaterol:
alone you will not be able to get out.
That is, I do not respect. And shield people who claim this, like, neadekvatno..)) Rhetorically ask - where did you get that?.. And, mind you, not specifying what.. (I get out do you think it is necessary) )))

On the other hand, none of us in any "alone" ))
We're a friendly crowd hang on to the Earth-Mother)

But in General, in any case, I wish you Success with your Project! :ay

ps/ music cool something immediately on the run, failed to dig out) and, all the found!.. :wink:
ps2/ a isinterested in what tin? ))) I don't think you do it very ... decided in their project to cram a half-an Internet advertising)) - it seems that you left that load that leaked all of this.. direct to the head loaded in the form of inline CSS, in two ways.. before jquery.min<

rel

Post by rel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:29

Белояръ Чайка wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:08
Do not you think that your activities limits
Biliaryare listed please, what do you think I do..)
Белояръ Чайка wrote:
I think to embroider a man's job?
see above - first check "my activities" as you see it.. then I answer)
Белояръ Чайка wrote:
I have assumptions about key places, and you are one of them. And who in this place needs to work or to free up space, shinov, that was born of the right quality.
Nifiga not understand..
Белояръ Чайка wrote:
The fact that you are not functioning - not an argument? Or do I need to RUB the sore spot?))))
Point, of course!.. I've already asked to expand what you see there, what it means to "make life a fairy tale," how am I supposed to function.. that's all) And then riddles, riddles.. I XS)
Белояръ Чайка wrote:
behind the scenery in the world meet women, but when men want it turns out the world in which we live. Same thing with the kernel, there is also vermin were naletale. And the options are, or to agree not to meddle where not asked, or quietly apply the methods of extermination, so the fish is not off the hook. The unity of the method strict. There is even a very beautiful and gentle woman.. who sacrificed themselves and now have a label to eradicate, for it is not fit to fix.
Here, too, I don't understand anything. Brother, I already wrote to you, with the mysteries - it's not me. So there is something to unravel - Yourself World, a lot of things in and around.. not enough yet artificial some forum puzzles on level ground, sit still decipher them.. what you meant is..) is Not, then I'll pass. Tell me easier, more direct, more transparent.. Or another someone))<

rel

Post by rel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 15:41

Biliarywell , you right Blizzard are complete. You me specifically so beguiled with someone. Or yours (what you got) "clairvoyance" (if it is) is not "clear" and "dark", i.e. some kind of buggy. Let's I'll list what I do, since you could not do (apparently you're just a swindler, or a sectarian, or a Troll/vampire, the parting of the people that supposedly about them know something(so they.. what?.. what for it is?..) but to a direct question the answer can not nifiga, that is, you don't have any such knowledge about someone, you banal nautical illusions. And I thought, well, eccentric, unusual people, well then Hooray, his genius began to show, just happy for you.. and the hike of the two options, where the genius borders on insanity, your option is probably "little Bobo." "Has not coped with management". Well, you in itself then necessary to dig, bro, to get it running again.. not to people with their bugs to stick.

Well, list what I do.. Worthless "to brag", but here not the main town square, just in the morning your nose in this quiet "objecnot" theme - and perhaps open someone's eyes.
and that "zamerschika" he then found)) which "restrict his activities")))

First describe the local applications themselves, and then globally unite them where they are.

On the sites I've written - about a hundred+ of those that were not badly damaged "preferences" and under 2+ one hundred. Among the clients - wrote a lot of famous people, companies, groups, despite the fact that I live in the middle of nowhere and never for long did not get out. It is complete (if you look in the interest of the global goal) but I still get requests. So, it was web design. Here you can add cloud printing made designs. Then just graphics, in the regime of Free Creativity. There are plenty of them ready, too, for a hundred, closer to two + a couple of hundreds while unfinished, still as XS will be drawn, lots of ideas. Plus they are the same - apply slowly (and plans for more) in the design of clothing, items, accessories and so on. and so. Further 3D experiments, unusual ideas, in different directions. Here just for themselves and in the framework of the global goal. And finally, the least manifested (perhaps yet) part of visual field - a photo and video.

What in all of this, I always was an innovator, experimenter, revolutionary. My sites are mostly unique and different from others - especially those not for money. The designs are also open to new facets of existing styles, mix new mixes, discover new styles. And so ended the exercise. It was about the fact that you can watch.

Oh yeah-hand-made forgotten! Separate a large area. Where, too, a couple of hundred works, this is not the limit.

Next, what you listen to. Writing music is very humble. Because, as in the chart, this multi-style, multiple manifestation of different facets. And meditation and dance and techno and breakbeat, and trance, etc. in General, everything from relaxation to the drive. And this is only a General description, but by themselves they are also dissimilar to another, there is always a zest. And often not alone. Here, as in all other areas - this is creativityis the heat of the oven and bellows, this is a hot living stream of life, no, fuck, not freezing, buggy my brother! Hereinafter, the "written" music in different styles is one thing, as I "live" multi-instrumentalist, played on strings and keyboards and drums and godelnik and any other that my hands fall. Can improvise for hours (and already N years only improvise-compose, never play the "known"), And each time - looking for new faces, discover them for yourself and others new skills, pieces, styles. There is direct specifically a few new styles that I discovered and will promote. Plus this music is ! healing ! and ! educational !.. Plus I discovered a number of ways a set of methods, not just be (to anyone!) composer, but a brilliant composer, with an inexhaustible flow of creativity/improvisation. Plus also separately on the string, opened the "method of Open Strings" - that is, an alternative way of learning an alternative way to play all the strings. Electronically - wrote and write new rhythms, creating the sound effects. And so on. It was about the fact that you can hear. And, I forgot - the vocal and experiments in this field. But while it is poorly shown. There will be.

Separate branches - programming. Wrote a few games. Flash sites. Effects and so on. Here in (not so large) branches - experimenting with choreography, i.e. dancing. Again - find a new one. Plus ways to "open yourself" for this - to share with others. Next Game - Kungfu! Separate large area for self-development and self-learning. Such "discoveries" as "Laces", "Quantum Suit", a lot of practices such as "Pickable", "Trollable" and many more.. Private area - the humor and the practice of the region "smashed". Plus until the invention of a bunch of mini - and micro - ideas are different.

Then - the fact that you can read to understand what to think. Poetry and prose. Prose is the most undeveloped, because push all the time at a later age, yet much energy is necessary to create that dynamic, and the writing still time. But poetry is breaking through. Again, including original, new, fresh. In addition to poetry and prose - articles, and Keys.. and then we have come close to the Global Goal.. - to inspire and educate the people who now stupefy and deprive knowledge about their own Potential and their Creativity. To send articles, techniques, systems, and apparently later books, knowledge-understanding, to clarify. To open perspectives, to disperse the cockroaches. Where is possible to try to find room for oneself your "freezing" absolutely I'll never know.

Total (I forgot what) about the equipment you are using and get all the channels of perception I do bring novelty, break the frame - by vizualnomu, auditory, mental, motor - my work can be see, to hear, to see, to move them and so on.. And most importantly - to apply it to benefit yourself. I'm not just a Creator (and not a "traitor creators")) - something exactly the opposite) - and I multi-the Creator. Which is not usually the case. That is, people generally believe that they can not do anything, and that only some "given from God talent". But it is given all and I took it to proveto open people's eyes. On them. They believe that if given one, that one talent. Well, two. Well, figs with him - three. I show them a couple of dozen.. At the same time, they believe that if they manifested talent, each Creator is inherent in some style. Well, okay two. I have the same in each area of manifestation - multistyle.. This bunch of styles already open. Despite the fact that I continue to develop them. And also new styles. It's all phenomenon. Consciously manifest. And this phenomenon of is accessible to everyone. What I'm trying to convey all his "way" who (People and Science), I have dedicated themselvesmy entire life, some 23+ years ago. "Believe in yourself, you can do anything!" my main slogan.. it's somehow like your "freeze"?)) "Let You Be Free!" also, I add. It's, like, "betrayal of the creators"?.. Or, given all of the above, you again say that "my work limits me"? )))) - Go to sleep))) It not only does-not-limited, it is still expanding others! And revealing their faces.

In General. my friend, you're not just "missed a bit" - you failedgot in a trouble and sitting deep in a puddle. Further suppose that you now know how fantastic twistable, which is something it tries to sell to gullible individuals, which are conducted on your psevdoberemennost.

Which now I look is supplemented by a horror stories, yeah.. classic set sukstanskii divorce. A single, it scares me)) Yes, I Him gave, and devoted in prayer asked me to apply for the benefit of the people. Which He does. Sends ideas, teaches through circumstances, through other people. We Unified on the same page..)))) but you sho the devil.. - that it is still necessary to find out. Or don't, for fuck understand. There may be special assistants needed. Which shrinks. I'm sorry that "sore spot", but then it is necessary. Open, so to speak. In General, I recommend you with your muddy tackles to fuck off. I have no time with you here to play with toys. And raznorechivy brooding and obsessed - alas, not my specialty.<

rel

Post by rel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 17:42

Talking about customers, I wrote about how sometimes request that in the end I would like to put in a portfolio and what would inspire others. Because sometimes "I want square and that's it." Braking then? If I inhibit now - only yourself. And only because of perfectionism, the desire to make everything as close as possible to the ideal. Hare rave not hire a Scam, suck it up and leave me alone)

rel

Post by rel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 17:48

And about the "male" Yes "female ceiling", do not enter anyone astray. You don't know the subject. Only fix my right hemisphere, run it - and you will have all the drawing and will be able to sing and dance, and not just in the code left to be picked.
And turns out a mess. And eternal deficiencies.
In short, to ignore.
Further communication with you, I do not see a drop constructive.

PS. "mahalko" does not break)))

райбан

Post by райбан » Thu Dec 13, 2018 23:57

in the designs of the new novel, not part of a series of "Jonica"
what will be.. hard to say. only time will tell.
for example, about the meaning of life, a bit philosophical bias.
but certainly without action, fantasy - fiction without magic.
most likely it will be like logically related to the theme raised in "escape into summer".
and here are begin.

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Dec 14, 2018 0:01

"Blow in four directions"
The lives of people is placed by the steps at their feet.
She quietly and inconspicuously spreads tape.
Step by step runs through the life time.
Completed steps are something fragile, like a growing flower, powerful as a locomotive movement; the careful, confident.
Time steps — a good pace to comprehend truths on the way of life.
Interestingly, and what is measured by the time.
The size of steps, mileage countless circles.
The number of breaths.
In marked number of pounding heartbeats.
And what is the amount of turns?
I ran round and round, in a measured rhythm twirling on mile after mile through the night, and therefore completely empty, the gym. In the echoing silence echoes were heard spanking the contact of bare feet with wooden flooring.
Dark, unlit room, seemed a womb of a huge whale carcass.
Cat focused in the darkness of the hall, not being afraid to face something tangible.
Heart simple push-pull mechanism, like a pump.
I have a problem with him.
Resource two months only.
The cardiologist diagnosed: the hidden defect, the last stage.
Then death. But why. After all, is not man, young and full of energy.
That would exist in the world is a magical miracle pill: swallow it, and everything fell swoop recovered from AIDS, cancer, and other deadly ailments.
I'm running from himself, and over his shoulder, then over one, then the other, feeling the hot breath of a predator, the invisible death.
She breathes loudly and quickened my strained ears, waiting.
Almost like me, when running from death, or from himself.
Maybe she is a parody of me, mocking me or what.
Death, she's a cold bitch, so they say, but for some reason splash back of hot trends, hot arms behind me, as of a monstrous animal of the stove.
I speed up the treadmill jerks, but no matter how much you run from yourself no escape, from death too.
And maybe still can.
You can? why? asked a dumb question, I don't know anyone, sending a mental request somewhere to nowhere.
Or once again trying to reach his father.
I wonder what he felt when he died were preparing to die, to leave in silence and in the void.
Alone, abandoned and alone in the dark, at night.
Father I didn't remember.
I was five years old when he died.
Or rather died himself, one night advises on the pipe steam heating noose made of elastic wire, thin and durable
So explained the relatives on my inquiries, what has become of the folder, when I was a teenager.
And then of course lied that he had gone on a long business trip to the North pole.
Why he did it, no one really knew whether the crisis is creative guilty, maybe family problems, maybe something else happened.
As he there now: cried he then, or who wept for him in the churchyard? Don't know, and I need to learn.
According to Rosstat, in 2018, the death rate exceeded the birth rate, the number of dead people is more than two million.
Including: because of the murders,..., because of incurable diseases...<

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Dec 14, 2018 0:08

"Blow in four directions"
[spoiler] "challenge life"
The morning began with the ticking of the alarm on my phone.
Stand not like, groped his flaccid hand to mute annoying podnimalsya.
But after a couple minutes came on television, scheduled according to the schedule on awakening in the morning, and yelled stupid ads about the onset of "black Friday". The remote, unfortunately, disappeared.
In the hearts swore, and wished him to quickly break and end up in the dustbin.
Had to get up, then wash, brush teeth, take a toilet — the usual routine of all urgent matters.
And it came, finally, to the awakened brain that early ambulation was no longer needed now and then, in the future existence.
Only just got fired yesterday. After all, no essential cogs in our society. Not like — you quit, or get fired.
Throw into the street like a piece of Laundry.
Goodbye fucking office slavery, goodbye shit job.
So it turned out. Sent to hell, arrogant bastards, bosses at the workshop meeting lower-level, ready
to hang for a penny, but would not pay the "SN" and the hospital to the employees.
And now there is only one — the fingers in his mouth and send the world, far and away.
And the flowing water from the taps is not going away, because I had to finish all soap things.
Now didn't know what to do with a free day until the evening.
Late evenings I went to "running from myself", the gym of the local school, the so-called occupation.
Recently I was tormented by insomnia — she is not saved, neither sleeping pills nor for two-three servings of brandy, nothing.
Not that tormented struggled with different ideas about the meaning... of different ways: why, for what, and so on around the circle.
Uncle advised this method, himself a former athlete.
In high school he worked as a caretaker of his friend, him a liter of vodka per month, and turn somersaults as you want around the room along with taking a shower after the race.
Cheap and cheerful, than in a fitness center somewhere to trudge.
For sleep I missed two or three hours before work, when I fully samotalis come home and collapse exhausted.
Sometimes I missed five to ten minutes to pass out, and then jump up, grab a coffee and be on my feet all day.
Standing under the hot stream of the shower, which washed away the sweat of training, I felt like washed away the dirt from the head, spider web, seams, scales,—fetid, sepulchral thoughts.
Did I? Probably, Yes.
Let me forget about death, and about anything.
The best medicine, but it is unlikely it will save me in the end.
"... The end of the world space Agency NASA has been accused of concealing the true date of the Apocalypse that threaten mankind.
NASA on its official website posted information about the exact date of the collision of an asteroid under the name 2002 NT7 with the Earth.
The space Agency said there is a big chance that 2002 NT7 will strike the planet on 1 February 2019 with a force equal to the explosion of 30 million nuclear bombs...." prophetic broadcast "zombie box" in the morning news, straschaya people with punishment of heaven, while I prepared coffee for Breakfast.
With me woke up and, after meowing with hunger, ran about busily in the kitchen, my mustachioed assistant Mat, gray, fluffy, almost Bukhara, cat Matilda.
Once picked her up at the entrance, has a large kitten with yellow eyes the color of whiskey. Someone threw out and planted on the cold floor.
That thing is: it would have to feed to buy, and then it was over, I thought, emptying into the bowl the remains of the pack.
By the way, we must be more money to have, so will have to go to the office.
As a term, but for lack of a better.
At least some "motion" has been, than it is stupid to lie on the sofa.
Soon, a week, a new year, and everything fell to heap on the head.
Work and earnings lost.
Now I have thought with regret that he lost his temper yesterday.
I called my colleagues, former what and how the situation there.
Yes, it is useless. There was no answer.
Even my best friend at work Igor.
Gosh!— well, what did you say?!
And it's because of him, I'm so cool framed yesterday.
By ten o'clock in the morning I left the house.
The snow was gently poprobyval under his feet, leaving the snow-covered asphalt with manhole covers bald spots my prints steps.
About anything didn't just indifferently walked, head down, just to go, pretending to be going somewhere on business.
Suddenly, the alley houses, on the turn, collided with the fat man nose to nose, or rather by stomach.
— Where are you going?!— he shouted, breathing caustic fumes pre-Christmas.
— I'm sorry, those thought...— as the saying goes: "politeness — the best weapon."
— Open your eyes again. And wearing glasses, crawl and crush.
— Sorry, not anymore.
— Listen, and change will not come to the rescue?— ingratiating asked uncle, blocking the way of a good breadth of body.
— No, not to rescue. I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry, said, hoping to somehow get rid of the Remora, a passer-by looking around us, looking for the reason, at least some loophole.
Then my attention was attracted by the sign of some kind of office on the first floor of the middle building — for "life Tour"— it read.
And painted as the scarlet heart was bathed in blue wavy lines, probably hinting at the warm waves of the sea or ocean.
Here it is!— I stood and watched in fascination at the magic sign, inviting in a distant Life, not paying attention to passerby Caucasia:
[/spoiler]<

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Dec 14, 2018 0:23

the master branch is back:) Rayban, Hello!

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Dec 14, 2018 0:35

)) yeah).... (master of the seas) hi LON.
That is, work, write a little.
Want to China - not poluchaetsya.

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Dec 14, 2018 0:37

to reduce the name of the book will be "Ungur"

[spoiler] She took off the robe, the scarf with the coat.
The second girl was not, and we were just the two of us.
As usual in the office: someone leaves early from work, someone remains to cover the retreat and closes the room itself.
He did so repeatedly... remembered inappropriately about a former job.
— Let's just make it quick...— sounding kind of hinting at sex or something. Grinned inside.
Handed her, and spread out like a fan on the table a passport with the money:
—Here, please.
Thoughtful and at the same time, unconsciously, I watched her deft, precise movements of handles: quickly counted the hundreds of banknotes, has seen "zagrannik" to make sure that the passport is "clean," opens fine "a file", put them inside, opened a small safe, and put it somewhere on one of the shelves, said without turning around, showing a slim back:
— Ready, tomorrow I'll get to your design.
The lock clicked, closing the safe.
She acted like a surgeon, it is a strange comparison.
Chiseled figure of a girl covered with a tight sweater, which was clearly her face. Don't know, maybe I was shy, maybe embarrassed, and delayed until the last moment, he stalled and postponed.
— Do you have cold sores? tooth something whines.
I'll have a look in the medicine Cabinet or bag has to be a cure.
Again looking at the floor, it flowed a dirty puddle adhering and melting snow from the soles of shoes.
As I melted myself in enveloping space.
Come on have some balls — I braced myself.
I wanted to prove? — I don't know, just that is not so depressing in the rest of my life.
Live to the fullest, I remembered the advice of an old uncle, who have seen and know in life all good.
A little calmed down voltage, and yet not hoping, confused said:
— Let me walk you out, or a coffee somewhere? Want... I would be obliged for the inconvenient delay.
Of course I was pissing for some reason, probably afraid to seem ridiculous and awkward.
Where was the fault of the day, which constantly had to lie, to apologize, to shift. Stepping on your throat.
But Yes. This Normal life in Russia.
[/spoiler]<

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:11

Okay. I'll have it.
What is Magic actually.
Magic is real, Lord, alas, almost the most is not available to anyone.
The magic of Rejuvenation especially. Here are the tales of "Aura".
(where karma is worked through on the earth plane)
You ask me — then that Magic...
How to explain it.
Magic is when that is an unfamiliar person next to the subway.
You know his habits, the facts of the biography, know his tastes.
Know it All – this is Magic.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Dec 14, 2018 16:11

Ryan already write beautifully,perhaps when you have the attention of the opposite sexes to each other and what they think about each other, it will be funny )) interesting for the reader.There is a jamb in the text is the comparison of a character with the surgeon,thereby you assessed,hung the template, remove the template. You gave a lot of interesting information about the object to a woman,but everyone understood that it is interesting,pattern surgeon bound the plot ,stripped of his mobility. Each reader can give his comparison template,templates will be a lot then,and that's imagination when you give only the information description of an object,external signs,properties, etc., let the reader think out in the collective pleasant reading your book.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Dec 14, 2018 16:23

The book will be interesting,when the story of interesting people,things,objects,people interested in or whom are interested.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Dec 14, 2018 16:28

Rayban I have a story, you will be able to assess?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Dec 17, 2018 20:49

On YouTube a lot of movies about incorrect matrix type where crashes and other phenomena.Yesterday I saw like that,was walking down the street,the temperature dropped to -15, the smoke from the four pipes of the enterprises were clearly visible, but it was blowing in different directions,they were in a kilometer radius and the smoke was coming from every pipe in your direction.still the moon shone,the glow was located in the lower part of a side in the growing moon,but now all right,and the pipe smoke in one direction and the moon shines from the side on the right.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:20

I remember the night was windless, the smoke from a pipe left at 90 degrees,not dissipated , had a smooth line all over until the disappearance of sight beyond the horizon,from each pipe,Oh sorry didn't bring my cell phone to shoot.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 18, 2018 13:21

I must say,the alcohol did not take psychotropic not indulge.

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Dec 21, 2018 22:01

common.
the end is near "everything"
something like this.

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Dec 21, 2018 22:02

The Northern lights began to reign, and perhaps it is such critical times in the life of the planet, which can not be saved in an immutable run in a circle orbit.
"... Northern lights: amazing natural phenomenon I saw for the first time residents of many Russian cities, including in Central Russia and the Urals. The main reason for the unique phenomenon — the most powerful solar storm. Experts have estimated it at five points on a scale geomagnetic effects. This storm caused the displacement of auroras on the South..."

райбан

Post by райбан » Thu Dec 27, 2018 19:54

"Ungur"

[spoiler]Bottomless starry sky light from within the strange glow.
But the moon did not appear in heaven, and the light was not stellar.
The Northern lights began to reign, and perhaps it is such critical times in the life of the planet, which can not be saved in an immutable run in a circle orbit.
"... Northern lights: amazing natural phenomenon I saw for the first time residents of many Russian cities, including in Central Russia and the Urals. The main reason for the unique phenomenon — the most powerful solar storm. Experts have estimated it at five points on a scale geomagnetic effects. This storm caused the displacement of auroras on the South..."
— Tell me about yourself?— asked Leah.— Because I don't really know.
— What do you say? Ask that interesting.
Means allowed: you tell me why you agreed to come with me, and then everything else?
It is strangely silent, at once distancing within the relationship.
— I guess anyway you have a guy that's humping you?— asked the girl deliberately rude.— Or was, recently?
And now: gonna be the two of us to sleep?— continuing to peck her stupid questions.
Leah winced painfully, and she turned to the side.
With power, stung to the depths of her soul, the offended companion pulled her hands out of my pockets.
I before she got to the bottom, and then all the former guys?!
Here I am a jealous idiot!' I reproached myself for taking off the hurtful words.
What am I doing wrong again, again and again?
Strangely arranged in the human world: people who suddenly met and which have to be together, suddenly separate and live apart for some reason.
Maybe pushed to the statements of my self-doubt.
Or... the brain is pierced by a terrible suspicion — or I knew in advance that have no future.
She, my girlfriend, my Leah silently walked away from me.
Trying to save the relationship, to justify, or to beg for all forgiveness — rushed behind it to stop the inevitability of fate.
— Lia!— wait! Wait ... Listen to — Well, forgive me!
I have to say something about myself...
She turned around sharply, dryly spoke jerky phrases, throwing them straight in the face, blatantly staring cold, cold eyes:
— You wanted to know about me?! I have had guys Fuckers.
Now there is also a guy. Seriously all we have.
— A year together. But we had a fight last night.
— He cheated on me. I found out about it.
Decided also to change with someone. Revenge.
— You have around.
— Thought that you would be better of my boyfriend.
— I gave you a chance but you blew it. It's simple.
Clearly and loudly sounded in the frosty air; the rifle shots were mercilessly the rolling of the sentence, like Life itself rigidly answered her mouth to questions.
Just drunk swung to her, wanting to hug her like before, to kiss, to comfort, to undo it, but...
— Don't touch me anymore!— she cried hysterically.— Don't touch even. You disgust me.
— Yes, I understand. I'm Sorry Leah! Don't leave me! Listen, please!
— I don't want to hear any more. Do you understand?!
But I tenaciously grasped her hand, dug her tick, trying to keep near her, lest she left, not waiting to hear the explanation.
— Leah: I have left quite a bit. Sorry, I couldn't tell you.
— Are you sick?! What? AIDS, cancer? Or syphilis?— timidly, as if fearing to be infected, she still snatched his hand from the grip.
— No. Heart disease is the last stage.
— That's it. It is clear, and she paused, thinking of my confession.
— What am I gonna do now, huh?! I just don't understand how to live in a world without you, Leah!!— exclaimed with hope.
— I don't know, romantic. Go to China, just assembled there. Take it with you...— she pointed at the environment of the streets, the faraway space of heaven.
— Involve your Stars, Sky and Sun. Get the whole World to himself. Wali and I, of all people. Forever...
After all, you really are crazy. You can't be with people.
— Goodbye... — the girl turned finally, hastily walked, and soon her bright silhouette hiding behind one of the corners of the streets, orphaned houses.
No tears came, for a long time they ran from me.
What could I do — he reassured himself, is an empty affair.
We have to live on what's left. That's all.
And empty head somehow spun, spun in a whirlwind of thoughts, a funny song about polar bears that twist the earth's axis, somewhere far, far away.
"Somewhere in this world, where it's always cold,
Bears RUB their bodies against the axis of earth.
Passing by them are eras, sleeping under the ice of the sea,
RUB against the axle bears, spinning Earth..."
One I returned home, met in the hallway bored without me Mata.
— Meow!— sadly she complained to cat alone
Hmm, you too, "meow", even "meow meow".
Of mauuu!— cheerfully replied the Mate, just realizing my condition, began to purr and RUB against his leg, as if to say, you'll be fine, that too.
Soothed feminine wise: treat this just as a last gift.
Yeah, you are well advised in such cases, taking the cat in his arms.
Exhausted, along with Mata until the morning fell on the couch, oblivious to an unconscious sleep from all your experiences.
Soon have to get up to go to the hospital — before that, stupidly I thought the real clue in an unfinished existence.
A crumpled bed still kept warmly about fleeting love gone, describing her acute pain in the heart.[/spoiler]<

rel

Post by rel » Thu Dec 27, 2018 22:27

Brother raybanonce You "master theme" ))) (or rather, she was there.. captured by You) and I don't see harmony) but what to do - if no one against, so not too scary..) - you can sometimes creations to discuss Your.. Alas, I'm still not getting the point / sense (of wholeness - and from the words "whole" and the word "target" too) in them, maybe, actually, just lacks of a clear structure - type, the question, solving it, climax/conclusions - something tangible)

But despite this, there is something I can tell you how experienced the reader is) Well, I mean, I'm all sorts of rules - he never loved, but.. mostly correctly wrote) - because I read a lot.. as much as three years) And, in most cases, of course, just remember how) - but something I can explain, because illogic is visible without rules, she observed.

For example,
райбан wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 0:37
A little calmed down voltage, and yet not hoping, confused said:
First, calm down, maybe something (Someone!) with self-consciousness, or even consciousness, the type of animal And the voltage can not calm down, it's a quality set, it has no character, will, moods and so on.. ;) That is, the attribution voodushevlenno qualities nepotushenny objects/phenomena, it is, of course, exists as a reception.. But when it's meaningful.. it is appropriate Here, more appropriate "lay down", or a synonym - ie something that "by itself", as a process, a phenomenon, and not as the essence of the subject..

Second, the offer further - illogical too, because even if the voltage and tihomirovs, then who did? Not enough of a transition to a "he" or a name or something separating the narrative of the voltage, and someone "it") Might even point and start a new proposal.

Further, in many places, often again and again throughout again alongside other, a lot of reps I see it, duplicate copies are unnecessary, in other words about the same - for example :
райбан wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 19:54
Leah winced painfully, and she turned to the side.
It is possible-you just had without "she" - "he grimaced and turned away", so it is clear that she, and the oil oil, repeat potorochenko..
райбан wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 19:54
She, my girlfriend, my Leah silently walked away from me.
Here or "walked away" (this is me) - or "she left me" (this is off), the duplicate is not required, to be exact - it hurts (as in other similar cases). You wanted, perhaps, to tell something important to us, and philosophical, but they do not give it a second thought, constantly distracting absurdities in the text, it comes so once to the main..
райбан wrote:
Chiseled figure of a girl covered with a tight sweater, which was clearly her face.
Again, either "he went to her" or "he was her face", and walked her to her face is just a gem.. And about the sweater, too, though the repetition, but it is justified.. although I would have written "tightly fitted" instead of "snug tight".. But this is not so important, but "went to the person" - a gross absurdity)
райбан wrote:
Don't know, maybe I was shy, maybe embarrassed, and delayed until the last moment, he stalled and postponed.
Well, here is the absolute best! ))) Which, we hasten to inform you, I want to tell, write to You, here will print in the forum will carry to You the idea that I will pass my vision, marked, and so to speak, give to understand, declare so, or say so, I note, as they say, as they explain, as best you can as you can - and see what happens, will share his observations with You.. You will, I hope, a lesson that You for the heads wound, but who listened - the good, the wisdom of the learned reader's writer, maybe probably, most likely (there's a chance) will be captured, understood, heard, or even sensed, and to the readers, the writer will return (will return) - will turn again, understanding a thousandfold, new clear and clean style.. :)<

райбан

Post by райбан » Thu Dec 27, 2018 23:42

Rel, thank you.
and the spoiler is not working.
well

"Ungur"
[spoiler]Take the whole World with you, — Leah said and take.
Is the Sun smashed into fragments, as we broke up — but everything went to hell. I just need a hospital, probably just to the hospital.
That's all. Grief nobody gives a fuck — so in fact, said to myself, and began to get dressed.
Mat serenely slept the ninth sleep on the windowsill.
Curled up with his nose in my crotch.
How do they do that? Marveled at this, is unclear.
But if tomorrow the war, and if we have to die?
This can be easily, at any time.
Look, Mate, I didn't mean all do
He waved his hand — Yes, you still do not understand.
The cat still slept, paying no heed.
What can you do, she's an animal. Like me, I guess.
She patted the Mat, a little rest before leaving.
I was sitting in the hospital corridor, waiting for test results.
There the office of a cardiologist, with a simple wooden door.
Simple and white, Behind which hid my whole life.
I would really took the whole world with you if I could to do so.
But alas. I'm not a magician.
Past me, reminding me of bitter old age, painstaking step by step staggered along: first, a gray-haired old man walked leaning on a stick, then hunched grandmother with a crutch. And slow step for the last step.
One Step after another small step.
As in infants.
They begin to live not knowing what death is.
That's the same damn?! as they do, clinging to fading life?
I guess I wouldn't, in their place, or would become?
XS, I do not understand it. This desire to life.
Or are they as I try to stretch the time given to life.
In the evening the empty hallway of the hospital I was left alone, all alone.
Hard seat did not give rest, forcing my ass to fidget every minute.
Appeared cleaners–polomojki.
One young, the other older, brought hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Put buckets of water, bags under the debris.
They started cleaning the far corners of the corridor.
A woman who is older, began to wash in the fresh corridor floors with linoleum.
A young worker mopping the floors in doctors ' offices.
Opened the lock, which was closed and came in one at a time, there were chores and came out.
Recently in the hospital, which has more than half a century, finally made cosmetic repairs, at least some.
Covered new linoleum, whitewashed ancient walls, painted.
And everything else — "no money, but you hold on..."
I wanted to spit in the face to those who said so.
Even if he himself has to fly here and MOP the floors. pre-revolutionary MOP, not a wet vacuum that is specifically created for progress.
A wet rag on a MOP deftly washed the traces of alien visitors.
Over and over again, with every stroke, getting to my feet closer and closer. And just like footprints on the floor the cloth will erase my reminder that once I'm living in this world.
Will anybody remember me... I don't know.
Casually and a little irritably talking to each other busy business women, perhaps also with a difficult past.
Surely no one in the childhood wanted to become the mother put the footage of them
What happened, and it became so for some reason, I die, and they will have to wash the floors too, until his death.
That's life, bitch — life.
I got up and walked away, to staying out of the rags.
Like Smoking and right now, on the spot.
Not smoked cigarette from a pack I found in the kitchen, stood in the throat with a wad of chewed rubber.
Like how early to drink vodka, smoke cigarettes and fuck with everyone, even with Negros and Chinese.
Courage of the wild Negro karaoke. Hunting is just screaming, do not care that the whole street, and the corridor of the hospital, and I'm crazy.
But his throat choked inside and catches the heart that it is impossible to breathe..
Live. Just live. Fainting. Bad, very bad.
doctors help, then one dies!— wailed one of the polomojki.
From the office to the cries ran out and the cardiologist:
— Get him to the NICU quickly. Where's our ambulance? the street is? — run down, call the paramedics!
[/spoiler]<

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Dec 28, 2018 0:04

Alas, I'm still not getting the point / sense (of wholeness - and from the words "whole" and the word "target" too) in them, maybe, actually, just lacks of a clear structure - type, raising the question, solve it, climax/conclusions - something tangible)
Rel, Yes, there is nothing such as You have Solid ))
simple prose about life.
and though all lying on the surface (meaning and purpose) again:
We are all here by mistake anyway.
And what is the meaning of all this.
Strange people.
Say that there is no magic, and they don't trust.
And when you show something they don't believe.
Life itself is Magic and philosophy, which more than any and everything.

rel

Post by rel » Fri Dec 28, 2018 0:23

raybanwell , as there is no magic) - I'm here, just, magical, magically)) found out, why doesn't the spoiler You have. First sampled - Yes, not working.. Then I remembered - and why I have worked recently? What was the difference?.. And the answer came - I applied there name.
подробности
I mean, the order is as follows: Write something, select, click the spoiler button, and then in the start tag add after the word spoiler without space "=something" and it works.. ;)

Code: Select all

In this case, I [spoiler] was replaced with [spoiler=details]
About my wholeness - well, it is still incomplete too))))
But in recent years - is growing. Not without the help of local magic.. ;)