Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Integrated control technology a reality
.по.
Re: Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:54

To summarize briefly, then... "I" need to create yourself, have "I". To make himself.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:58

it's rhetoric... If someone sees you and for you... If someone understands you, creates in you... you as "I" (consciousness) is not. It's pretty simple logic, but very offensive.
Last edited by .по. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 17:00, edited 1 time in total.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Aug 20, 2017 17:02

to .at.

Read. I understand what You wanted to say in this logical structure:
"as soon As the person had an "opinion"... Any... " =====>> "In all cases, life will prove exactly the opposite. "

Did you mean that you have to be more flexible and take into account all points of view.

If so, then this is reasonable, but there are four points.
See:

In the message where I got these words, You somehow chose to sample those who choose an alternative path :)
Here is a semantic observation of your text :) Of course, I drew attention to a sample and decide what You want to say that those who choose alternative methods, "In all cases" missed the boat. Now I understand what You mean do all the "hard-nosed" in one or the other.

I think that "In all cases, life will prove exactly the opposite. "- not quite.
In most cases we still make the right choices in life, like it or not, as a reasonable man :)

Responsibility for the selection rests with the representatives of the opposite camps.
Ie can be "punished" and those who believe in the official medicine, and alternatives.
And the responsibility for choosing or not choosing is also the same.
Especially for the lack of faith in certain methods and as a consequence for inaction, you can ogresti in full.

The sad part is that usually, the choice will still have to do. The way of the world.
There will be "a little pregnant"
I.e. Yes, it is possible to consider different opinions, but in the end you still choose.
It is impossible to do the surgery and not to do it.
Can't drink the charged water at the same time not to drink it.
You can go on a raw food diet, but chicken grill have to give. Combine will not succeed.
In General, however, if the cost is life, it is usually necessary to choose between two opposing, mutually exclusive directions because there is the time factor. Not always, fortunately, but not very often.
<

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 17:09

did You mean that you have to be more flexible and take into account all points of view.
Yes ))) the desired amount. Not negation or that, but rather a synthesis of both, the full amount where any pole is not contradictory, but complementary. The essence of just in their attitude and all. But not in the presence of one or the other.
In the message where I got these words, You somehow chose to sample those who choose an alternative path :)
I purposely slightly potrollit ))

ie, Yes, it is possible to consider different opinions, but in the end you still choose.
It is impossible to do the surgery and not to do it.
Can't drink the charged water at the same time not to drink it.
Exactly ))) But this paradox is allowed easier. Not because you do not need to do operation or not to drink dietary supplements. A personal attitude to this or that. If there is no denial, no aggression, no exclusion to anything, and there is an attempt to understand, understand how it fits into the puzzle is the constructive vector, the right attitude.

The choice of the right is not mind. And not the heart (it's deceiving often, though at times very nice and you can go on about him for a side, but a fun quest). The choice is made intuition is a very subtle, almost imperceptible inner feelings "that's right, I feel" - it's somewhere in the abdomen. Such a choice is always correct, which would you choose and whatever the result, neither happened. The difficulty is not to replace intuition on the reasoning (it should be like the feeling, but in other cases not in the selection)
Last edited by .по. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 17:37, edited 3 times in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 17:48

In most cases we still make the right choices in life, like it or not, as a reasonable man
We always make the right choice. It is right because we made it and the other choice is made. What has been done - can't be right, it just is not right... So everything that did and everything that chose.

However, this is only from the point of view of facts, but there is feedback, self-assessment choices. He was successful, how much we liked what W we were ))) Often the result of your choice not to like, and people do not even realize that all he chose himself, he feels that the circumstances formed independently of him... That's what this "correctness" to self-assessment result to satisfaction and discussed.
in General, however, if the cost is life, it is usually necessary to choose between two opposing, mutually exclusive directions
The fact of the matter is that the greatest mistake you can make... Life (in the form of people and events) will always be on the opposite pole and will play against you in this scenario.

Do not have to choose either-OR (the first step of logic, initially all), And a-I. And this is only the second stage logic of the four steps.

But when choosing a And is a paradox, causing a contradiction. That's on them and need to pay close attention. These internal contradictions and need to be addressed, they are all solvable. And the easiest way to do alchemy (managing psychosomatic), automatically obtaining an understanding of how the paradoxes are resolved consistent. Is the management of psychosomatic called "control energy" and "I feel!", not really knowing what was happening.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 18:00

something takes "I'm a man", "I think", "I feel," "I am" and so What's left?
You know... When you are your own answer to the question "what remains mine?"... You will realize that it was you always. But now you answer the question can't mean that "mine" you have. Such a paradox... It's not something unusual, but rather the most common for you (for others it can be unusual). It has been with you every second of life, from birth, just a matter of understanding what.

Understand - here is born the "I" consciousness. More precisely, you become him, your "I", but he need to grow consciousness... And then just compare with the surrounding world, finding confirmation, without exception, in all (but for this to be a very comprehensive model of understanding, tens of thousands of pieces of the puzzle)
Last edited by .по. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 18:16, edited 2 times in total.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Aug 20, 2017 18:35

in General, however, if the cost is life, it is usually necessary to choose between two opposing, mutually exclusive directions
The fact of the matter is that the greatest mistake you can make... Life (in the form of people and events) will always be on the opposite pole and will play against you in this scenario.

Do not have to choose either-OR (the first step of logic, initially all), And a-I.
Could you give a specific example from life, which from the point of view of the layman gives a choice of "either-OR" but with Your approach it turns out "both-And"?
Last edited by Алекс С on Sun Aug 20, 2017 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 18:39

that is the "I" is a pure perception.
in principle, Yes, if there is a pure perception - it is the main half the battle. The second half is to link pure perception (irrational) mind (rational). To learn how to Express in the logic, finding the superconscious mind (no matter how pathetic it may sound). To say it simpler to understand.

With regard to the level of "just being" is the level of animals. They're just there for nothing, they are good.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:09

could You give a specific example from life, which from the point of view of the layman gives a choice of "either-OR" but with Your approach it turns out "both-And"?
you can, but it won't be pleasant )))

1. If you take veganism and the raw food diet.

Vegans think that they won't eat meat and this will become very developed. This will never happen, in a similar way just only completely undermine their health (the logic OR the minus sign) sooner or later (especially 35-40 years)

What is the raw food diet is a strong jolt to the body, which goes to a new diet, learning to move with protein on the carbs from this shake-up, the body wakes up, awakens, activates inner reserves. start to go new processes, it is useful to him kick (OR logic, the plus sign).

Eating carbohydrates in excess leads to the accumulation of body fat (the physiology) - and fat to be... Hardly anyone wants (OR logic, a minus sign). Protein is the same - it is pure building material, and need both animal and vegetable, so we're wired evolutionary.

How to combine all these logic OR in the logic? Here the most difficult job, the result is expressed as:

- during terminal illnesses, such as for certain types of cancer, these diseases can "starve" myself on the verge "of morenia hunger", syroedstve. But then again, if the internal life of the reserves man left him a raw food diet will not help in any way in the case of diseases
- for unloading of the intestine (in which up to 10kg of fat on the walls, conditionally feces) fasting is helpful
- fanatical zeroedit is to ruin your health. Up to 30 years, then the whole body will fall (not counting the 1% of people with a special metabolism)

Total logic "And" is the Christian posts. Because there are holidays or "as necessary", but merely useful a few times a year to arrange a fasting fasting. It is called - the medical fasting. But it is necessary to prepare and to be taken very carefully, otherwise it may be a negative effect.

That is, Christianity, like medicine, has long described how fasting for health (to vegastat to zeroedit, or do not have, does not matter), everything else is just fiction to justify your bigotry, the causes of which are different.

2. If you take the subject of medicine, drugs, vaccinations and other things.

Many alternatives shun the vaccination, saying "we kill the bloody bastards, this world conspiracy!!!" (the logic OR the minus sign). But it's not a global conspiracy, but only a personal paranoia, the disease of consciousness. A number of vaccinations from birth to 6 years is very important, without them, a very high percentage of your child die or become disabled for 20 years. Very high, 20-50%. No one wants this to happen, right?

So vaccinations are good (OR logic, the plus sign). However, vaccination has a side effect, firstly on the quality of the vaccines need attention, from poor vaccination is mortality or disability (logic OR the minus sign). But even for high-quality vaccines is the percentage of mortality: 1 in 500 thousand or 1 in a million, this is due to genetics (the logic, OR, minus)

Thus, from the quality of vaccines per year die or become disabled 30-50 children inevitably (logic OR the minus sign). But 30-50 million children will NOT die before the age of 20 years from a childhood disease. And we must remember that children who are disabled - they would them in any way would become infected with the disease at the age of 10 years.

So, on vaccination... a Lot of disadvantages (risk of genetic intolerances, poor vaccine), a lot of pros (the guarantee of the survival of the child when infected dozens of children's diseases).

How to combine OR-OR one logic? Change his attitude, cease to give the importance that are considered abstract. In General, statistics on vaccination is very positive. Before the invention of 10 children, 7 died before the age of 10 years. Well, if you suddenly will fall to poor vaccine or unfortunate genetics... It's very sad for parents, but it just so happens anything and everything is connected (if this thesis is incorrect, then nothing but no matter). In this case, it was bound to happen for one reason or another, spelled out the scenario. Wake up parents, or to teach something.

3. About medicines and their rejection, the treatment of all sorts of herbs, surgery...

How to make pill - taken conventionally a stack of herbs, milled from them is extracted the active ingredient, which is mixed with chalk, simplified. Obtained tablet, in which the STACK of miscellaneous meadow herbs... of Course those days are long gone, and do the synthetic analogues, but the principle is the same (OR logic, the plus sign). Maybe you are afraid of chemicals and synthetics? So it is 95% consumed by anyone, even vegans. Even in simple water, even in store-bought salad.

What you eat a pill is to drink a hundred liters of herbal tea, master? And for how long?

Again, the statistics... Before the invention of penicillin (antibiotic) - mortality was catastrophic, people died at age 30 from tuberculosis, pneumonia, complications of the common cold or flu, which occurs very very often. Want you to die in 30 years? I think not - after the diagnosis a week to drink the antibiotic and then another couple of weeks, the yogurt (OR logic, the plus sign).

Another example of pills (many of them) - if you have a fever, temperature above 38, it is necessary to knock down. But if you missed the moment and it reached 39.5-40... This is very scary, a little bit higher-people will die (at 42 degrees). And it is necessary to bring the temperature down all the available antipyretic, otherwise nothing. And temperature 39.5-40 almost does not change at all. And midnight you will be able to push the patient all that is possible, you don't want someone to die? (logic OR plus sign)

Minus the pills... There is clear - most often it is advertising and profiteering of pharmaceutical companies (the logic OR the minus sign). But advertising is everywhere because their brains have... to buy what you need and use in the right doses at the right moments... the Antibiotics kill the microflora in the gut (logic OR the minus sign), but it is possible to recover the Lactobacillus (OR logic, the plus sign)

How to combine this in a logic "And"?

Once I have a Tibetan monk asked how they cure cancer... He said go for surgery, removing the tumor, making chemotherapy and then treated with herbs to remove toxins...

4. About alcohol.

The human body produces naturally 50mg of ethanol per day, at all. Everything inside alcoholics ))) But some people have a disturbed metabolism, especially in 40 years. And people just need to have that amount of alcohol in the blood for internal processes. It doesn't justify alcoholism, but it becomes normal to drink a glass of wine with dinner. Every day or once a week - it individually. And of course you need to observe the distinction so as not to get the first stage have a drinking problem.

------------------------------------

In other words... Always and in all necessary measure, balance, mid, rational use of all available tools in the correct order. This is the logic of I.<
Last edited by .по. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:51, edited 17 times in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:12

.at. animals feel emotions. and this perception
this is a key point in perception, but more significantly - and you feel other people's emotions? ))) If not - why then talk about perception...
Last edited by .по. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:13, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:13

the Person perceives pain. Can we say that man is the pain?
In some cases, is the place to be,Tibetan black magic some chapters about it.

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:17

.по. wrote:
.at. animals feel emotions. and this perception
this is a key point in perception, but more significantly - and you feel other people's emotions? ))) If not - why then talk about perception...
no matter what, it's about the perception. you can come up with anything. absolutely everything is perception. ABSOLUTELY. all that is, we perceive. ALL. ABSOLUTELY.
Last edited by дурдом on Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:21, edited 1 time in total.

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:18

Guest it is important to understand the logic and not cling to the words. otherwise, it's just troling. another one. although I do not mind :) because to do neh :?

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:23

Guest Yes, and being a pain, he does not cease to be human. it is experiencing. or not?

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:24

in one word he perceives it

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:24

Yes, he may feel pain. but in fact he is a man.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:25

Madhouse invents logic) :lol:

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:26

it :) madhouse just trying to reason logically. I'm not enlightened :?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:29

being a pain, he does not cease to be human. it is experiencing. or not?
There were cases when from the pain someone went crazy,for example at interrogations of the Inquisition,read the story.

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:31

still, it was a man who simply forgot who he was :)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:32

Useful to kill the pain,to endure together with austerity,it approve of all black and white.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:33

You need to defeat the pain to be stronger.

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:34

Guest I have long suspected that you are a dark adept. again. pain as pain a person can only define being a man. if he becomes a pain, it will not be probably to feel pain :?

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:36

a person who feels pain, but feels pain, is a MAN who feels pain, and actually experience it :)

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:37

driving it shorter :wink: