Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Integrated control technology a reality
.по.
Re: Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:32

Where did they come from? Stupid crowd of people, apparently healthy, were analyzed, discarded extreme values taken are average.
Moreover, note that the average mass for tests came without the prayers read in advance
Imagine tens of millions of doctors since Hippocrates, or, for example, Avicenna... Can all of them at once to write to misguided or even jerks some jerks... But they are only as long as the person does not happen suddenly, appendicitis or even a simple colic. If people do not care for themselves - the example of a child... And then people like scalded gaining 03 and prays to quickly these can not think the doctors came... And then you never know, suddenly he dies or native...

And while the person 20, 25, 30 years... Until the compensatory reserves of the organism did not refuse... Yet he can drink all night, no sleep for three days and so on... Feeling healthy and strong... Yet the man still on his life and the lives of others (because another anything of value he didn't comprehend)... This does not mean that it will always be not mean. Life is the best teacher and she will explain to each what he has a fanatical (not rational) or too much bias.

Now in the case of...

1. The reference values are average. If a person DOG is greater than 10, for example - a person with a 90% probability of cancer. These references are selected on the statistics in the tens and hundreds of thousands of people, according to the law of normal distribution cutting off 10% "nosredna" people. And if you are in the 10% - hardly worth it to swear at the doctors, and you may want to thank someone out there that even slightly possible to live ))

2. If a person DOG is greater than 10 - no prayer for the man will not change it, even though the day will be praying... If a person has bad physics - it is not simply a minor emotional or mental disabilities (blocking psychosomatics and the immune and vascular systems). This means that everything is already over, exceeded all limits... It means that problems are psychosomatic so great that have accumulated over the years a wrong of the human condition. And minute/hour/day prayer, like any placebo, such complex blocks are not removable. How old is the person in the problem was - as many in and out of her, well, if a few years of continuous prayer (development vegetatie)

That is, changes in the mental state you of the blood do not change. While you are healthy - do not believe it. But when they get sick sooner or later (better later, not before 80) - and then test )))

what, excuse me, is wearing the artifacts and the implementation techniques as treatment???
well with squats of course... the emotional attitude is also understandable. Everyone knows how sad and happy this compress and expand certain vials which include certain cancer... But what is the BOWLING BALL, why is it, that's what I asked, but you declined to answer.
And can't be eaten before taking the tests?
To eat before delivery it is impossible, it's called "same conditions", statistics in where a hundred thousand people accumulated under such conditions.
Well, let's say, take the scanner accidentally magnetic materials
They just primanita to the walls of the scanner and will twirl along the walls.
But the reference values obtained in "ordinary people" who are not smiling.
It is unlikely that a hundred thousand people no one was smiling. And it is unlikely if a person has liver disease - that will help him smile. Or a prayer. Or a Board with the characters. Alas, it will only medications and liver transplant. Or it will just die, and not knowing, that he had not proved his point.
P. S. the Mental work is still much stronger than any of the leaflets with inscriptions. It's one thing to meditate on the inscription, the other - just forget them in my pocket.
I agree. Question - how significant? After all, if on a piece of paper write the words "now I will drive around", encode it in any numbers for the importance... we just automatically are ALREADY tuned mentally that "I will be lucky in everything".

The paper can be immediately thrown out, because from this moment on "I will be lucky in everything". Simply because at the time of writing was produced an instant mental operation and instant change of mood and condition. Was instantly changed the filter of human perception. And now whatever happens, he will feel that he is lucky (well, and health is wonderful, let think I'm for the positive - just what does a piece of paper)<

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42

In other words... the tests are based on statistics and the law of large numbers. We are all physiologically almost identical, the genome differ by 0.00001% (with some deviations, yeah, a custom device body, that is 10% of statistics that isn't working. However, from the point of view of the population - more important to keep 90% of the than 10%)

But statistics - a thing such that it works whether they believe in it or not. Works and that's it. You can verify this experimentally and life must be given a chance to doubt ))) Best teacher.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:53

And yet... a Small observation on the General "elusive" rules...

As soon as the person had an "opinion"... Any... That the drugs are garbage, and dietary supplements well, for example... That the scanner is garbage, but the art is cool... That vaccination is bad, and to give birth at home in the bathroom, well... That eating meat is bad, and there are carrots good... What to drink bad wine and even drinking plain water is bad, but the water is reverse osmosis right... And so on...

In all cases, life will prove exactly the opposite. The man maybe even will not understand that he proved it by example, taking on all sorts of curses, corruption, bad electromagnetic environment, bad environment, magicians, in dreams and so on...

But in all cases the proof is based on the beliefs of the person (distortions). Making a warp inside the man has set the unit already worsened the condition and that there would be no further happened - it will unfold in time, proving to the human situation, that such blocks should not be placed. And understand a person or a submenu on an invention - well it's a private matter, the ability to learn and keep track of cause-effect.

How do you avoid this? Perhaps the answer is simple and known to mankind for thousands of years, it is spoken, sung and written everywhere ))) But also gives no guarantee - it does nothing.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:38

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:09

or Vice versa ))

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Aug 20, 2017 13:31

Something I got here... it was not necessary... time consuming... but briefly can not answer, as it can't carry information... but generally "have to go" :)

1. Where does the bowling ball - I do not understand. Did not understand the question.

2. The composition of the blood changes from prayer, this is based on treatment techniques. The studies were conducted :) Basically, if it comes to that, probably (not saying for all) any bioenergy treatment first affects body fluid, then static fabric, liquids just easier, and the information capacity is higher, and have the opportunity to reach out to all parts of the body, the fluids reach themselves :)
By the way, for 15 years there is a fashion for homeostasis :) Fashion is that it makes sense to retain the blood in the norm and to ensure its access everywhere, and then the body itself will understand.

3. Cancer is not different from other diseases, and tests for cancer do not differ from other analyses. Clear body is that a large amount of changed tissues requires more work on their change, and the analysis will not be perfect for 10 minutes of work, but the changes definitely will.

4. Here and below, I'm under the prayer in the General case mean these or other ISS equipment. It is clear that different disease different approach. There are groups of cancer treatment in which a basic technique is Forgiveness.

5. There is a Sufi formula, I don't remember, however, that assesses the rate of healing of the patient depending on the location in the disease. The catch is that the input formulae of the year, and the output - days :) :)

6. The difference between psychosomatic and functional diseases of the conditional.

7. The liver is most affected by the regeneration of the body compared to other. And substitution fabric disappears when you create a positive environment.

8. Is not a single "good or bad". Someone in the bathroom is good to give birth, someone in the hospital. Good and bad here and there. I wouldn't categorically state that conventional medicine is good and some is bad. "In all cases, life will prove exactly the opposite" is a very bold statement. Especially on this forum where hundreds of people alternative help themselves.

9. About the papers in the pocket and mental work. The difference, of course, huge, as mental work is strong in itself, and the peak of its effectiveness, of course, at the time of execution.<

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Sun Aug 20, 2017 13:37

.по. wrote:or Vice versa ))
Yes, or Vice versa...

))))

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 13:48

I would not began so categorically to declare that conventional medicine is good and some is bad.
The fact that I did not say it dothe more categorical. This is my categorical statement born in your head (or rather the reverse, from which was born "my categorical statement"). I just warned that the price of these categorical anti-approach in the case of medical issues - this is the life )) Your life, the lives of friends or relatives.

This is the best counterargument to your text and your relationship to medicine and, apparently, in General to science. Only this counter is very expensive. Can be verified experimentally and to pay his price, and you can go the easy way - read what I wrote and try to understand. But easy and simple path no one chooses ))

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 14:13

but let's leave medicine to the side. That's interesting
about the papers in the pocket and mental work. The difference, of course, huge, as mental work is strong in itself, and the peak of its effectiveness, of course, at the time of execution.
Mental work is strong on its own. As and emotional. Taken together, this is called mental work, where the psyche can be translated as soul, the subconscious, negativno nervous system and so on... and energy to drag in here (the electrical current in the neural wiring, a current of the fluids in the blood vessels, the electromagnetic radiation of the body, starting with the frequency 40Терагерц - technically not available in any electronic emitter).

That is, everything is clear, the mental work and the control of the body through psychosomatics. And even with the "jenergiya", is not available to the person electronically in any way, only biologically.

A piece of paper than strong by itself? How it works?
Last edited by .по. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 17:02, edited 2 times in total.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Aug 20, 2017 14:18

.по. wrote:
I would not began so categorically to declare that conventional medicine is good and some is bad.
The fact that I did not say it dothe more categorical.
"In all cases, life will prove exactly the opposite" (C) :)

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 14:19

"In all cases, life will prove exactly the opposite" (C)
Very true, I also do not understand a lot, then I talk. If you will find strong arguments to my questions, a coherent system, a clear explanation, expressible in the logic, or at least in imagery... It will help me a lot to understand. And to help another person to understand (or help to understand myself otherwise) is in any case not a waste of time.
Last edited by .по. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 14:22, edited 1 time in total.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Aug 20, 2017 14:20

.по. wrote:A piece of paper than strong by itself? How it works?
Have no idea :)

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 14:29

have no Idea
Here is the main caveat of the words "personal development". If the person is n o n and m a e t he developed. If it is, if one understands that can Express, describe and explain clearly to others by answering any of their questions and any criticism - he's not the governed, "those who know". It is liberation. Which is equal to "understand and can explain that."

That is, to their own understanding, it is desirable to strive for... And if in the process of achieving it clarified something... Not very pleasant... There is need of a great personal power (strength of mind) to be able to take. Well it is... Rhetorically...

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:13

I'd like to meet the man who understandhow does this or that piece of paper with numbers, letters, icons :)
But actually, being inside the system, it is difficult to study :)

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:34

I really like your line of thought. Most importantly do not disturb your thought flow on. Slowly, over months, but a leak.
But really, being inside the system, it is difficult to study
About the system... Not to offend, but rather to tell...

Developed people, "I", the self, immortal and so on - a man with two signs:

a) with its rod axis (axis power/will, and knowledge). You know, there is a saying "a man with a rod"

b) with my surround system/model for the inner sphere, his world, which is necessary to create from scratch... the Model is not given at the start, the rescue of drowning - the handiwork of drowning, it is only in your own hands, the creation of his inner world (many people think that they have it, while there are only a parody, the grotesque and the almost complete lack of self-awareness)

While this is a no - no and you. You are not yet his, but there is someone else... someone else is not yours and someone else's... It's not you, it's some kind of system ate your consciousness and digested inside. Of course, how to understand the system from within, being in her stomach...

Invent their own, of course personal to you, everybody is capable to build its own model, his own understanding that he may be able to present and explain. And no matter how the model will be volume - two -, three -, four-five-six dimensional... no Matter how it is described - mathematically, physically, physiologically, or simply stated in the poetry, music and paintings. The main thing that it will be their own.

After all, if there's nothing your if "I" were formed... what will be left of you?
Last edited by .по. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:42

and how to understand what my? all that you perceive as "mine", you just perceive. and whether you perceive? :lol:

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:44

Remarkable question ))) Because as soon as people will understand it means "mine" is. When he will be able to accurately answer this question. What he didn't copied from others would not have induced a false opinion, created a compilation of other people's understandings.

Namely, the residue of all foreign, which is a little grain of consciousness that we need to expand into the world, to raise. Grain exactly everyone, but does everyone grows...

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:45

so how do you know which is mine? you have not answered. or more precisely how to find out what is not mine?

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:47

to answer you ))) I have a question - anything "my" no. Nothing at all. If you can't answer this question - so have not found "mine". It means it is not. It means everything is copied, just a disc of saraswata, a sculptural replica of the external world, copy-specific genetic refraction.

There is still an indirect sign of the presence of "I" - it creates, creates something (in many different forms, there are no restrictions). And of course "I" understands that it creates and can explain. A sign of his lack of copying and imitation.
Last edited by .по. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 17:05, edited 3 times in total.

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:48

he isn't there. It means everything is copied, just a disc of saraswata, a sculptural replica of the external world, copy.
and copied whom.what? :wink:

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:49

the DNA molecule ))) DNA is a program very long. And in her code there is a subroutine "imitation" is a very useful evolutionary survival program by the Association in the society (herd, flock, crowd, herd, herd and so on). That is what the monkey did next - and I will. A very useful function ))) But not identity.
Last edited by .по. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:51

but someone is aware of all.

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:52

perceive.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:52

this is a complex philosophical question that it's hardly worth discussing, although the answers of course )) Just don't like them.

дурдом

Post by дурдом » Sun Aug 20, 2017 16:53

nothing complicated. the answer is obvious.