The "hub" and "Master of magical Sciences"

Integrated control technology a reality
Лиса Алиса

Post by Лиса Алиса » Fri Jun 30, 2017 14:08

Dear friends! Good day! On your forum I'm new.
After reviewing ALL the forum topics, I never found answers to their questions, specifically:
Questions I have a few:
1. Packages specialized for neocolony "Master of magical Sciences"
A)distribution of the will, 13 basic conditions influence the structure of witchcraft, removal of negative programs, submission of the elements, and many others.
2. Packages specialized for neocolony "Hub"
I would like to learn more about the packages, what it is, how it occurs and how to control it. From the description on the website the Witch's happiness, just a list of packages, but no word on the content and action.
Thank you!

Aura
Разработчик

Re: "Hub" and "Master of magical Sciences"

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 04, 2017 14:58

Information and discussion of these neocolonial here, as they were developed on request Happy Witch and implemented exclusive in this online shop. Happy Witch has its own requirements for the format of the description, a detailed description of the programs would not work on volume. And we must understand that the contingent of this shop there is a request and does not require an expanded description of what the administration elements for, or what the basic conditions of influence. Any program in the power hierarchy of energy-information structures of our world does not exist by itself. Some wise people say that each person perceives reality in its own way and each lives his own world. This is both true and not true at the same time. In fact, for the most part we live in a world painted for us by other people. And they are not so much. There are software links that define the structure of a particular pattern. There is surface structure and is deep. Deep structure can be called a template of the world. The patterns are different, it is the same mechanism. The mechanism of generation of verbal representations, which is in this case a description of the products, this is the same mechanism by which people support the current pattern of the world – visually, mentally, kinesthetically, etc. When the person is in the practical implementation of the template of the world, he does not need explanation, for it is daily apparent actions. Therefore, for a contingent of the Witch's happiness description is a user-friendly experience. If You are a beginner, not a practicing magician, and program names mean nothing to You, then it is recommended to start with neocolonial presented here.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Jul 05, 2017 19:02

Aura
In fact, for the most part we live in a world painted for us by other people. And they are not so much
Very interesting,are there any patterns to figure out who wrote the script.
Today I refused to make the sale,purchase,there were several signs before the meeting in the window flew a hornet,an unpleasant visitor,I kicked him out,after from phone memory left themselves all the part names and numbers,couldn't this guy a call,began to search in the Internet this number,a colleague at work,pulled the cord by accident,the Internet exploded.Decided the transaction aside because of obvious signs,and then went to the store to buy sweet tea,the amount of purchase 222.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Jul 05, 2017 22:10

222 – set of three twos portends a positive result of your actions. If, after an important negotiation or appeals to higher authorities, did you notice on the clock or license plate sequence 222, don't worry, everything will be resolved in the best way.

The universe welcomes and encourages your actions. Do not be afraid and in any case do not fall back, and continue to move to the target in the same direction.

This is taken from the Angelic numerology.
When I refused the deal,got another better offer.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:09

Гуфест wrote:today I refused to make the sale,purchase,there were several signs before the meeting in the window flew a hornet
Hornet is always a good sign. In vain refused the deal.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jul 06, 2017 15:02

For example?fully treat.
Hornet conducts a parasitic way of life impoverishes hives of bees Pasika.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:28

But the hornet is big, all of his respect and fear. With regards to parasitism, then insects have a lot of predators that eat other insects. So we can say that the hornet is the apex predator among insects and thus leads a public life.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jul 10, 2017 13:05

Гуфест wrote: Very interesting,are there any patterns to figure out who wrote the script.
If a person can separate where “its” where “someone else”, and if “his” is present at all, is already a good level. Software means the immune system works and you have landmarks which line up the patterns if they need, I do not advise to get involved laws to the level of purification of consciousness. A healthy tree will be healthy fruits, the patient – sick. That is visible to the root, parse information in folders, and then look for patterns. Now it is mainly caused by diet. If you enjoy the world of the disabled to some extent, VD, we compute simple... first, the writer is father-mother, and the rest – are not the names that flashed on the news, though...for example, N. Tesla, we all to some extent live in it materialized a dream.
Гуфест wrote:today I refused to make the sale,purchase,there were several signs before the meeting in the window flew a hornet,an unpleasant visitor,I kicked him out,after from phone memory left themselves all the part names and numbers,couldn't this guy a call,began to search in the Internet this number,a colleague at work,pulled the cord by accident,the Internet exploded.Decided the transaction aside because of obvious signs,and then went to the store to buy sweet tea,the amount of purchase 222.
You can look at the situation from the perspective of Balans+, with two main stages, half the circle is active (Yang period) and passive (Yin period). In relation to the signs, these two stages form the direction of responses of the world – follow or fight and overcome. Depending on the stage situation, it is possible to calculate at what point this decision displays the on software when. In General, competently to make decisions body. Some say “heart.” The body always knows what decision should be taken only need to be able to listen to it, and this requires a quiet (non-interfering) mental and developed sensitivity.<

Слава-Лао

Post by Слава-Лао » Thu Sep 14, 2017 21:06

Something at the beginning must be born from above.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 14, 2017 22:00

"Over" is 1(10)-I point system.

Wizard

Post by Wizard » Tue Jan 05, 2021 20:47

Hi everyone, I am new to noopendants but practising meditation, martial arts, yoga, Svetlana products and others for many years. I am waiting on my order of a mental and master of magical sciences noopendants.
Can someone expand on what I should expect when working with the master of magical sciences?
I understand all programs are automatic. So does that mean whatever program I dedicate my intention to will operate more intensively than the others?
Thanks,
Wizard.