Candle series "Metamorphosis"

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Spark series "Metamorphosis"

Post by Aura » Mon Jan 09, 2017 23:08

Небесная wrote:is it Possible then to use for different purposes.
Yes. One direction no, the candle works with any tasks posed in front of the operator. That is why working conditions with the candle is the Metamorphosis of the awareness of intention, purity of thoughts and attitude of the operator. That is just before work with the intentions, you need some time to candle work by itself, had a cleansing, immersing, structuring, balancing, and other properties of the candle.
Небесная wrote:I understand that the wax takes a specific form that will be some kind of access code.
The crystallized wax is crystallized intention, or by the process of physical manifestation of the work with a candle, including all energy, mental and emotional aspects.
Небесная wrote:after some time, then you can start again to use it.?
The candle does not need any recharge. Frequency depends solely on the operator.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jan 09, 2017 23:24

The software package "Oracle" allows to work with candle more accurately obtain information or to navigate the information flows. Our universe is a unified system where everything is connected to everything. There are many concepts of information interactions: the electromagnetic, holographic, wave, fractal, etc. Regardless of the concept being considered, information on the atomic and molecular level is the strain field. Energy of any kind will move with different speeds, but by itself the deformation field will exist forever. The information field can be represented as the world Bank information that is stored independently of the Statute of limitations. Thus, the person potentially has access to any information. Any person has this access on request because of availability of filters of perception, or tuning to certain channels of information, without which consciousness would be awash every second huge information volume, which carries the world. If we consider the information space as a sphere, there are more dense information channels - everyday, understandable to the human mind information lying on the surface of a sphere, and there is more subtle information channels taking place in the depth of the InfoSphere. The software package neocolony Oracle allows you to reconfigure the perception of more subtle information channels, as well as several auxiliary programs:
- promotion of multi-variant (display variant lines, probable information about the future),
- interpretation of information
control of the imagination (setting the filters to distinguish information received from works of imagination, that is, to separate the real from the illusionary)
- setting (focusing inquiry)

In contrast to the work of neocolony Oracle, program active only during the existence of tourmaline field, i.e. burning candles, so are traditionally used for ritual work and receiving information in the current situation.<

rel

Post by rel » Mon Jan 09, 2017 23:50

Аура wrote:- control imagination (setting the filters to distinguish information received from works of imagination, that is, to separate the real from the illusionary)
wow!.. 'all my life dreamed about this!..' =)
20 years ago already 3йглаз "opened" - what's the use if imagination is also not weak, "renders",
real pictures from his movie could not distinguish, therefore, the tool zaignoril in the end..

it will be interesting.. as it looks.. "your pictures" just does not appear during operation,
or somehow there is a difference..

That's one more reason more active to work ... I'm gonna go))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 15, 2017 16:05

rel wrote:I wonder.. how it looks.. "your pictures" just does not appear during operation,
or somehow there is a difference..
Markers each his own builds. Images may differ in size, color... the program splits the two streams in a different "daddy", as daddy called, what kind of marker is set, the operator chooses. Most often it happens unconsciously even, depending on how the operator is familiar with the information work.

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Mon Jan 30, 2017 16:51

Got a candle, appearance, like, big, smells good :) Lit in the darkness, with the global intention ... peace and goodness in the world, my openness to the world, to understanding and to reach a new level.
Noted the expansion of the boundaries of the body, quickened heartbeat and sucked in his stomach. Tried to focus on the flame and structures on the candle, but the attention through the crown ran up, as though his something pulled. When working with artifacts, I have a problem with retention of consciousness at the level of the track, usually just drive off somewhere and so there is no possibility to realize and to use the experience in the future, or even describe it with words. But there was something else, a clear sense that I lead, so I decided to surrender to the flow and see what happens. I remembered the words of the Aura that you need to learn to trust. Trusted and then...gone. Candlestick opened into a brilliant sphere, iridescent colors of the rainbow. At first itching the coccyx, then came severe itching, and however clear command the body to move it up the spine. Chest movement is stuck, apparently, ran into an old unit...through the scope asked energy candles to help me... and my hands themselves began to draw in the air strange passes. Maybe my movements, it seemed that the candle moves with me. It was nice and very beautiful. Through the dance of hands, the old unit was out, I was protozoal. It was the feeling of belonging to the mystery, the depth of processes. Went images: mountain range, sparkling snow, wind, silence and freedom. Apparently it was the answer to my intention.
Night long could not fall asleep. Had a strange dream: I like the usher to hand out all the tickets, and it's just a blank piece, but to me there is a big place and I thank you. In the morning, felt the cleansing and uplifting energy.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Fri Feb 03, 2017 16:44

Аура wrote:Software package "Oracle" allows to work with candle more accurately obtain information or to navigate the information flows. Our universe is a unified system where everything is connected to everything.
Tried to work with a candle, at first gave her just burning and felt like the space expands and cleaned, cozy and warm, sat and watched as the flame burns. Pleasantly so) and the light is beautiful and the candle color warm eye and the heat from the fire..and she what magic is perceived. Sitting and did not notice how immersed (do not have time even to formulate what you want to work, although I think it is the intention sits deep in the subconscious and very determined to do) :) - about what to do, where to go, whom to be with someone than to be :) :) :) and it's such a clear vision of the infinite variety of situations and possibilities, the infinity swallowed me, I realized that it is always present in me at every second. No matter who, how, when, and it is important to be, just be. Was at the point of breakthrough, absolutely no other way of perception, when you see many possible lines. Everything went very quickly, but now I understand that desperate situations do not happen that always where there is the entrance, exit and Vice versa ...and that everything is flowing in an infinitely beautiful process :) and there is a lot of everything....Crisis candle :) so it is now called..

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Mon Feb 06, 2017 19:38

Aura, thank you) for the answer. Got the candle, felt the energy-intensive), the very existence of charges. Tuned for then, and yesterday it worked on the purification of space.
Аура wrote:that is why the conditions of work with a candle is the Metamorphosis of the awareness of intention, purity of thoughts and attitude of the operator.
Turned out to be very important! And asked loved ones not to interfere, and they like pulled my candle) by the way the question immediately, others can use it? I now do not want to share, feel her.
today, all business like clockwork people and meeting needs. And feel the light and warmth. yesterday I tried to breathe through the candle flame and breathing to cleanse themselves. Tried to hold the breath in places where the blocks where stopping something. there is now a light feel and relaxation.
Sesia about an hour passed, a little more. Did not notice how time flew. It was good, like a candle flame my cocoon came to life. The sense of light so far, the harmony of inside and outside. It can, of course, self-hypnosis, but good is))

Люсинда

Post by Люсинда » Wed Feb 08, 2017 15:31

Is it possible to work with a candle at the same time together (Threesome, etc.) and at the same time to solve different tasks?

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Thu Feb 09, 2017 16:24

Yesterday candle was set on the space, there was no request, no concentration. Tired from work very. Just as rest , relaxation , and of space itself, and to listen to. In General, some silent diving and no effort was....remember, all sorts of thoughts from time to time flew by...well, let him be with them...Not Narok in this contemplation I remembered that I wanted back in the fall to book yourself a Walking castle to buy...and forgot about it....and then relaxed and thought chewed :) And here's the surprise - I called a friend from another city, is going to come and asks if I can give howl's moving castle?! (Supposedly not yet acquired this book, and stand in the store and think what do you buy?) So :? This rapid fulfillment of desires, it's small, not super, but very, very nice :) and most importantly, because I wanted to , but specific goal to get it was not....
Just now porridge in a head it is necessary to understand....and it will work with a candle, what rubbish is in the brain unconsciously will fly....since then more and volatilise :(
Maybe there's a technique how to get started with a candle as thought-stopping? And it is possible for example to record before?

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:41

Смузик wrote:now only porridge in a head it is necessary to understand....and it will work with a candle, what rubbish is in the brain unconsciously will fly....since then more and volatilise
To clear your head from the "mess" fundamentally, there is a very good technique morning pages George. Cameron "artist's Way".

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Fri Feb 10, 2017 19:08

Sweetheartthank you very much :) see...

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Fri Feb 10, 2017 19:54

Люсинда wrote:is it Possible to work with a candle at the same time together (Threesome, etc.) and at the same time to solve different tasks?
In all the traditions of candle magic you can work with multiple people with a single candle, but the intention must be United. Accordingly, the goals and objectives.
As we tried with friends , but not on the candle were performed, each with its own query. Nothing came of it...couldn't create any settings of its own, not a single field, not of communication with GEIP. The tower of Babel some sort. And the next day quarreled very much. Only then guessed that we have created chaos, us and overtook then.
It seems to me that the unified field of intention just need to work with a candle.
Generally, in some traditions you can't even pass the magical candle the other person because it absorbs the energy of one who with it initially, as a continuation of the work. I now its not giving. Moreover, after the ritual with her , clean her, all the same aesl not for the interior, and the instrument

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Feb 11, 2017 20:05

Небесная wrote:by the way the question immediately, others can use it? I now do not want to share, feel her.
Люсинда wrote:is it Possible to work with a candle at the same time together (Threesome, etc.) and at the same time to solve different tasks?
No, if you use in group practices and rituals, with a set of shared intention. Otherwise you will get cancer, Swan and pike.
To transfer to another person is not forbidden, but undesirable, any artifact quite an individual thing. There probably will depend on someone to give.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Feb 11, 2017 20:09

Смузик wrote:Maybe there's a technique how to get started with a candle as thought-stopping? And it is possible for example to record before?
So not necessarily just the field created by task load. Sit in a field of candles, monasteries, meditate on the flame, tourmaline field itself is well-thought orders. And when the energies calm down, it is possible to a particular task to start.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Sun Feb 12, 2017 15:07

Смузик wrote:Maybe there's a technique how to get started with a candle,
Notice the entrance is very important! Even the time of day is important! Very important!
Very different condition coming. In the morning - the whole day then it is built, like all events in the chain are added one after the other. There is a state of orderliness, the sense of power that I control the events. Able to anticipate a situation and a step ahead to be.
In the evening a qualitatively different happens! Greater immersion in HEEP come tips , need information. All on a different level , deeper, but not so proyavlenie yet. Night not yet tried))I want more in the egregorial date to try)

There is a saying "Sick tree produce fine fruit." The time of day, clothing (predpochetayu to change, and not in the one that worked in everyday, from emotional changes) how to physically feel the presence of others - yet to me these are the main factors settings. Create an atmosphere and this is part of the magical action)

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Fri Feb 17, 2017 15:46

Good day!
And if some recommended practices for working with candle Arakul? Or , maybe, already tested by someone?

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Fri Feb 17, 2017 15:53

Влада Ми wrote:Night not yet tried))I want more in the egregorial date to try)
Night is good time to receive a very important and significant information on the spell of good luck, money, love...what you want (but love and relationship as it is best drawn in the night) and the date for fulfillment of desires....
Practice periodically :wink:

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Sat Feb 18, 2017 22:51

Влада Ми wrote:But if some recommended practices for working with candle Arakul? Or , maybe, already tested by someone
I myself recommend :? :) learn to be a visionary herself)) different try...
Recently found a great meditativo technique with visualization, is well suited to work again ...thoughts vystraivaet :) Voobrazila to move accounts, but it is a pleasant stir, because I dream most often about the good :)
for the realization of their dreams or the activation need of the life of the program - most, importantly - thoughts clean to hold and to clearly visualize and feel what you want.
For example, as an option, dive into the oceanic abyss and the meeting there with some ancient magical creature (what POPs up :) ) that has the power and is part of all worlds (and HEIP too :) ). The most important thing - to join with him in contact, to feel the connection between him and his good intention......and begin to visualize the desired.
As everywhere and everyone is here already...this dream seems to be already implemented, ....it feels as if I am already there, feel every cell of your body, breathe the air, absorb the body is feeling that day (sun, night, rain, day, wind, the murmur of the sea or money :) :) :) or something in that desired there-here), looking through the eyes of one that there.......In this painting there is a point of preorgasm (as I like :) when the body is relaxed, but inside, everything is already prepared for action..
And in that moment, the image of the dream sent the creature really felt like discharge...pfuu....how to Teteven, release and send the arrow (though in figurative terms the analogy is not very good in this context, I'm more about the feeling)....
see how he ohotenko takes my message and dissolves somewhere in space, oplodotvorenie them every cell space .... And the wish will come true!<

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:46

Аура wrote: neocolony of Oracle
This is a new nookular 1st level? Is it possible to read the description?

Aura
Разработчик

Candle series "Metamorphosis"

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 20, 2017 13:38

Артфан wrote:This is a new nookular 1st level? Is it possible to read the description?
Nookular Oracle of psychic line presented here https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... noy-serii/

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Tue Feb 21, 2017 17:14

On February 26 in 18 hours - new moon. At the new moon it is best to perform the rituals and practices of acquisition and increase of strength, health, wealth, knowledge, in General, all that is so necessary for everyone depending on their needs and desires :)
And another thing to thaw and spring is the time of a receding waters to get rid of not needed, old, oppressive, decrepit and all sorts of other mischief and along with natural processes to sow and nurture a new bloom!!! Natural rhythm and processes in assistance to strengthen capacity!!!!
And strengthen, the connection to egregorial flows - now the Carnival, Light, Joy, Grace....

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Sun Feb 26, 2017 20:07

While meditating with a candle was able to very clearly feel my energy body :) ...Interestingly, this Tourmaline field concentrates? Feeling first arose, opened the flow of horizontal, endless...and when I came back, they found themselves in the energy body , though not for long..for a few seconds probably.... because then returned to a normal state of concentration((..But very pleasant feeling and a good and light mood...And when there was it was a pleasant feeling that in every cell of his body at once and whole, and it all fused into a single good design....I am glad that could afford to give out :) Now live feel it as embedded within, and not just a program of self-hypnosis...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:03

Techniques for working with candle Metamorphosis.

Meditation on the axle
Meditation on a candle flame. Is preferably carried out in a darkened room. Light a candle. Build a straight back and reveal all the departments of the spine, preferably sequentially, feeling each vertebra, from the coccyx to the crown, as if consistently building a tower of cubes, nastraivat one on top of another. Concentrate on the flame of a candle, which supports a vertical state without effort. Try to feel the power that easily holds the flame of the candle in vertical position. Transfer the feeling on the spine, feel vertically directed energy, which flows from the coccyx to the top, maintaining a vertical force of traction of the back without effort. Relax the anterior muscle wall (stomach, solar plexus, chest, throat, face). Held two divergent efforts, extension of the spine and relaxation of the anterior part of the body at the same time. Feel vertical flow pulls us over the top, pulling the entire back from the tailbone to the top up, without any muscular effort.

Meditation on time
Meditation on the rhythm of the burning. Meditation is preferably carried out by excluding factors external influences, such as cell phone calls, sudden things, or when You can disturb other people. Light a candle. Reassure all bodily and mental processes, achieve the state of peace. Focus on how the flame sets the rhythm and rate of combustion. Enter the state of deep contemplation. Mental and sensations associated the rhythm of the burning candle with the internal processes. Observe how inner rhythms and mental activity affect the rhythm of the burning candle. By resting activation of internal processes control the rate of combustion of candles. Set a comfortable rhythm and are in it for as long as possible with the state of internal energy.

Meditation on intention
Meditation on the wax. Light a candle. Reassure all bodily and mental processes. Formed intention, focus on desired throughout the process of meditation. Feel in the field of candles. Join the process of implementation intentions with the combustion of candles and melted wax with the physical implementation of the desired. Continued meditation and concentration of the intention to attain the state of realization. Extinguish the candle and to monitor the solidification and shape of the wax, crystallize realized intention. Continue meditation until complete solidification of the wax, thereby connecting the frozen form with the realized intention.

Meditation on the outer sphere

Meditation on the field of candles, extension of their personal fields. Meditation is preferably carried out in a dark room. Light a candle. You can spend meditation on the axle. Concentrate on the visible flame of a candle. Combine the feeling of a field of candles with a sense of expanding the boundaries of your body. Feel the space a little beyond the physical body (approx. 10 cm outside the body). Possible feel 3-dimensional spherical field. Transfer attention to the second, colorless box of candles. Combine the feeling of expansion of the field of the candle with the feeling with the expansion of their external sector (up to half a meter beyond the physical body). Translate attention to the third field of the candle. Thus, expanding, depending on the degree of immersion and feel to 7 fields. It is important to keep yourself in physical or near-physical sensations, without the presence of visualization and illusory representations. Not forcing the expansion of the outer sphere, achieved your current maximum. Complete meditation the gradual grasp of the field all reached feelings, returning to the sensations of your physical body. Complete concentration on the yellow flame of a candle and scan the holistic sensations of the physical body, from toes to head.

Appliances burning

Work with blocks with candles. Light a candle. The maximum relax the whole body. Focus on a visible yellow flame. Focus on continuous combustion process. Focus on extending the aspect burning, from the center of the wick to the periphery, the border of the flame. Feel in the field of candles. Connect with the flame of a candle and run a cyclic wave-like process in the body from the body's center – the center of the abdomen to the periphery – the limbs. If developed 3-dimensional attention, a movement can be run in three directions, forming the torus, or sequentially, from the center of the abdomen up and down along the axis of the body, forward and backward, right and left in the limbs. Movement can be physical or energy. Follow the attention for the undulating process and allow the flame to show places where movement is not felt, inhibited, or held with force. With the help of light energy of burning candles dissolve the blocks, following the natural undulating movement. The most dense and old blocks can be held by moving mentally a candle flame in the stagnation region and working through the block directly to the energy of the flame. After one cycle, make the movement and return it to the center. It is important in the process of implementation of techniques to keep mind in peace, avoiding emocionalna or mental interpretation processes and following with attention the natural inertia of the flow of traffic. Complete wave-like movement in the centre of the body, the body is digesting the experience. You can connect the technique of burning unit with a meditation on the external field, increasing the amplitude of the wavelike movements beyond the physical body.<

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Mar 27, 2017 17:20

Aurathanks for technology. Try them alternate, depending on the purpose of inner work.
Notice how after working with a candle my energy body absorbs the color of the candles and thus is also clean some holds. called it...by assigning a gold color :) very nice feeling...Found a subtlety...after work with a candle held this Golden-honey color I feel in my energy body...or rather...see inside your body in this color...and how would you absorb the quality of wax in itself...then continue to clean the body without candles until manages to save this "Golden lights"...Very effectively manages the inside to reach the blocks or those who feel sick, not clean...For me it's like a continuation of the technique of working with a candle, learning itself to be a wax :)

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Mon Apr 03, 2017 20:18

Смузик wrote:after work with a candle held this Golden-honey color I feel in my energy body...or rather...see inside your body in this color...and how would you absorb the quality of wax in itself...then continue to clean the body without candles until manages to save this "Golden lights"...
Magic meaning of the color Yellow .
The color of God the father, as yellow is associated with mercury (Hermes), winged messenger of the gods. Skilled and resourceful, he became the patron of trade and travellers.

Yellow candles therefore favour the communication and activity of any kind, strengthen memory, improve mental skills, contribute to overcoming the spiritual and creative crisis, learning. Light them if you want to win the trust and goodwill of another person or to succeed in business or in intellectual fields, if you wish to act with an "Iron Logic",, pass examinations or take tests, and you can use them to gain good luck, to light before the short travel or the beginning of moving from one apartment to another dry in the same area. Yellow promotes healing, especially in cases where surgery is needed or we are talking about the damage to his mind. Yellow is good for successful work in the fields of business, medicine, engineering, media, it also helps in search of better jobs. Yellow candles are best on Wednesdays to light.

Creativity and imagination. Vitality and activity. The joy and appeal. Gives strength to the mind, accelerates learning and improves memory. The candle helps in clairvoyance at guessing. Helps focus and enhances imagination in the preparation of the ritual. Corresponds to the 3rd chakra.