Card Chronos Delta

Integrated control technology a reality
Лакшми4
Re: New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Лакшми4 » Fri May 05, 2017 20:23

But the rotation of the Sun, too, has his cycles and his death put in dependence from the galactic center ... This is a serious topic, which we will not deepen, because a card with Chronos it is connected, but indirectly.

Purchased the map CD...
Aura, could you be more specific about the setting svaki death in
dependence on the center of the galaxy - it's like being in the center of the sphere

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 11, 2017 14:21

In the center you will never, it is not necessary. First you need to understand the task. Then to deal with the rhythms. There is such children's entertainment, spinning, holding hands, speeding up the rhythm. Leaves one who does not hold a rhythm. I recommend to start to go to the enjoyment of a mechanical watch.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Mon Jul 24, 2017 16:55

Here is the product you come up with! Thank you, galactic! The first day had a headache! For a second I felt a pleasant sensation after healing! So cool!!! On the second day went intense pumping business plan, do this!! I fly it up, went with Cronus and right brings together a complex plan!!! :wiz And the campaign I began to understand the Conscience. He is strict, loyal nature and in the course of is where is!! When I got your meat, this knowledge came the voice: it is not necessary that is.. I missed those words, but they again repeated: don't do this, it will be bad. Well, of course I still ate it, but asked for the card below I started to feel the real taste of meat (in my childhood such was, the taste is really very nasty... habit Kusano cheesy cooked leg of chicken.. first swallowed, and again I could not, like rotten eggs from the blood there ... vomit... I podaril two weeks later - same thing.. after I didn't touch meat... I remember even have a name for this "disease". (for me I am just dead parasites) in a year or two I have forgotten about it and quietly ate meat).

I and II antenna pressed for an hour, listened to (417 Hz Erases all negative energy) . Used in conjunction with cards: leader, bowl, good, joy. Used outliner for home, by the way began after Cronus to withstand other frequencies in addition to Land.

Can someone come in handy(3 pages):
Аура wrote:Important moment card in any case can not pass on to other people!
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Mon Jul 24, 2017 20:18, edited 1 time in total.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 18:19

Have noticed that after the acquisition of the Chronos other products opened up, become more powerful to work, it became easier to withstand the power in neocolony and more. Apparently, "energy tails" prevent to take all of the products and after their cutting capabilities are increased.
p.s. the music is nice... setup :)

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Wed Sep 13, 2017 19:11

When working with a map I fall asleep, I may have the body of dreaming developed:).
But on the periphery by working with "Chronos Delta" kordinalno. One of the changes I will describe.
In a dream with a map in his hands pointed to the bag where thick white smoke tube diameters one about 5 cm, a couple of others for 3 cm and place where you need to cut the tube. Cut - there was an explosion of space, people begin to run someone somewhere, damage no one was hurt, only the building. After a couple of days the husband says that his office will be to disband and transfer to another place, the chief retires, people flee-if it is short.
The task was to remove what was causing pain around the heart ( full survey wavne physics says the heart and pericardium normal) , under the left shoulder blade, the pain was particularly aggravated for an hour before the arrival of the husband home from work. The tension was wild. Begged with tears to resign.
Enough time has passed and I am still way under the impression from the result of the work with the map.
Thank you to the developers and "mere mortals" have the ability to manage your life, fix errors and with the help of Your other products yet it and develop it.

Юляша

Post by Юляша » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:25

Share your experience after working with the map,well basically their is nothing I didn't feel any pop-up or transfer memories into the past ,walked with a map in his pocket, slept with it,held onto the screen 2 sensation zero.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:44

The fact that the first stage of immersion is not so much on the II Windows, how many on own associated thread. The main task of maps is to deepen immersion, to show the relationships between the different variant lines with a common root. Any problem can be represented as a flower: fertile for the growth problems of the soil, the stem - centerline software area, which is set formed reflexes, numerous leaves of various manifestations of problems in different areas and situations, and the flower - the negative emotions and uncomfortable physical sensations perceived in the present. Task II Windows - through numerous branches and leaves to the stem and then on "stem" to the root. The work programs on all products line SAM is the principle of Agency, that is, you allow the tool to work, forcibly, against the will of the operator, the product is nothing to bring can. In other words, the human psyche is (in most people anyway :)) in more or less equilibrium state. Deviating from the usual, basic state naturally returns to the base position. Temporary deviations required for the mechanism of the changes and transformations including development as a directed process of change. The block on the dive means that consciousness is rigidly fixed in a basic position (can you say, the position of the vehicle) and the amplitude of the deviations is virtually nonexistent. In such a situation is often observed muscle clamps.
Can about at least describe a situation that starts to spin? If I understand correctly, in this situation there is nothing, no feeling and memories, this means that there is a strong block that prevents the emergence of even natural associative flow. At the software level means that no or little data for the software II Windows. The blocks on the dip angles (meaning a significant blocking programs II Windows, in one form or another block on the dip is present at all). Here what you can offer options:
1. Carefully (carefully because the blocks on the dip signal a powerful traumatic situation, an experience that is so unbearable that the mind builds its own protective barrier on the dip) to continue to work with the map in the background until you break the block on the dive.
2. Working with the map under the guidance of regressao or meeting.
3. To use additional tools to work properly with the unit for a dive, for example, light tools, such as reflexology, and more rigid, as chaotrope.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:59

Card Chronos Delta works on the level of dreams.How can you calculate ?in whose dream you are,who is the master of the dream?the first signs of being in someone else's dream,that's when everyone's looking at you and ready at any moment to attack,like to see the face of the owner?

Юляша

Post by Юляша » Mon Oct 02, 2017 22:20

I only have some tingling in the place where the clamped crystal or the antenna all the problems you know and even the root of where it's going, but lying in rasslablenno the condition of remembering all the moments not ispytyvayu any emotion .And if in the moment of a certain situation which causes a negative (And in which I would like to do otherwise but because of the formation of reflecting fear is the clip and again in the bushes)to work with window 1 or is it no good???

Юляша

Post by Юляша » Mon Oct 02, 2017 22:39

What is holotropic?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Oct 02, 2017 23:07

Holotropic breathing , breathing often with the goal of hyperventilation of the lungs and entrance into an altered state of consciousness. Is usually carried out under the supervision of a partner.

Юляша

Post by Юляша » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:56

Yes thanks, I then remembered the answer to the previous question too.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Oct 06, 2017 17:36

To carry the card with open two Windows,is that really true?will not be worse?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Oct 07, 2017 15:08

Юляша wrote:I only Have some tingling in the place where the clamped crystal or the antenna all the problems you know and even the root of where it's going, but lying in rasslablenno the condition of remembering all the moments not ispytyvayu any emotion
Working with the map begins with tracking situations in the present, causing negative emotions or feelings, an uncomfortable psychological state. You take these emotions in the present, and the map helps you to dive to find the root – start ballast variantoj line. In this place describe your actions in more detail. Emotions disappear at some stage? Or you are lying and are trying to carry out the purely mental work of remembering what do you think “know” (really don't know, below I will describe why)? The second option should be excluded. The experience of working with a map different user, the root often lies in unexpected areas not covered by the consciousness that the user was not paying attention and not even thought of. The human psyche has defense mechanisms that lead from the real problems, and the brain is perfectly able to deceive, comes up with various mental concepts and offers a ready explanation. So, dive in search of the root can be replaced by ready-made solution that may not be true. Emotions and feelings in the present are a sign showing that the operator traffic from the top on the “branches” to the root. This is the card...just to let any pop-up situations unfold, even if these situations are not logically associated with the “tip”. If at some point the effects diminish or completely cease, then the search root is replaced by a directed wspomnienie. Don't need anything special to remember, moving to what you “know”, focuses on the emerging emotions and feelings.
Юляша wrote:is it possible at the moment a certain situation which causes a negative (And in which I would like to do otherwise but because of the formation of reflecting fear is the clip and again in the bushes)to work with window 1 or is it no good???
Not much point.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Oct 07, 2017 15:10

Гуфест wrote:to Carry the card with open two Windows,is that really true?will not be worse?
It is not desirable.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Oct 10, 2017 14:06

Opened both Windows,and enjoy for a week,the reason why ?,tired of being covered with a gloomy mood any,and then padumal and cut off,too lazy with this band every time you pull out,and slap.))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Dec 20, 2017 22:08

It was noticed,when emotions are running high,especially with loved ones,card Chronos Delta soothes quickly hold it in your left hand,open two Windows.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 16:54

Good afternoon, prompt please. If a person goes to the root and cuts it, does discharge the stored energy emotions of fear, guilt, pity, etc.? That is, I'm interested in what happens to this stored energy, it is converted to, or just goes somewhere or due to the fact that the structure created this energy is eliminated, stop the flow of this energy and she gradually comes out of a person? What is the mechanism?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 10, 2018 14:18

The energy of the emotions are “output”, that is, the surface energy level, implemented by the personal energy. If the forces who don't care, enthusiasm or fear, love or aggression...the main thing that stood out the energy :) Yes, and “nakoplenie” is also a kind of illusion related illusion of time and space...it All depends on the structure parameters of the cocoon the energy body, which plays the role of “primary connector” between man and the world. Recurring events and emotions reactions to these events is only the point on the path forward-reverse information from the world, that is this setting plus the result of our settings, and if the operator knows “what pen twist” for the right settings, the frequency of events and the amount of energy in variantoj lines don't matter. Well, almost do not have :) (this we discussed in the race on a distant variant of the line)
When you trim the root is the release of personal energy that was spent on the maintenance of variant lines projected from this root. This is how to redirect the riverbed. If earlier personal energy was spent (had to spend) on negative emotions, after cutting off the root of the operator decide how desirable, necessary, or a process to focus the energy released.

Дмитрий Я

New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Дмитрий Я » Tue Nov 20, 2018 21:28

Good day, Ladies and gentlemen!

I read here in Your testimony, descriptions, and think with me what's wrong, whether the Card in my case just refuses to "work"... if all is well, all-you feel at least some "profit"?! Just in my specific case I Map not feel at all. Ballast is VERY heavy, but not cleaned in any way. Detection is silent as guerrillas, and ordinary attempts to cut the negative of the current day do not give... Why and what to do, who knows???

Aura
Разработчик

New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 28, 2018 20:08

Дмитрий Я wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 21:28
Good day, Ladies and gentlemen!
I read here in Your testimony, descriptions, and think with me what's wrong, whether the Card in my case just refuses to "work"... if all is well, all-you feel at least some "profit"?! Just in my specific case I Map not feel at all. Ballast is VERY heavy, but not cleaned in any way. Detection is silent as guerrillas, and ordinary attempts to cut the negative of the current day do not give... Why and what to do, who knows???
Chronos, in principle, characterized by the fact that it requires a certain level of sensitivity to monitor the effects of the work. Therefore, the options why even detection does not work, a bit of a unit supplied from the outside, or from inside, that is, self-protection consciousness. I only once met such an option, but the man himself knew that will reveal if the existing root deep enough, the psyche may not withstand. Try to describe the feeling during the detection read more because it's "nothing" really is may be quite different, for example, "nothing", as a white sheet, like a dark void, a feeling of "stop", like run into a wall...

Дмитрий Я

New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Дмитрий Я » Fri Nov 30, 2018 21:45

Аура wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 20:08
Chronos, in principle, characterized by the fact that it requires a certain level of sensitivity to monitor the effects of the work. Therefore, the options why even detection does not work, a bit of a unit supplied from the outside, or from inside, that is, self-protection consciousness. I only once met such an option, but the man himself knew that will reveal if the existing root deep enough, the psyche may not withstand. Try to describe the feeling during the detection read more because it's "nothing" really is may be quite different, for example, "nothing", as a white sheet, like a dark void, a feeling of "stop", like run into a wall...
AuraI to You in a PM earlier, have already described in detail the whole situation when working with Cronus, but the answer, alas, did not wait... If you try to describe your feeling "nothing", then at the last attempt to work with Cronus active(at the level of "detection"), was the state... the average degree of meditative immersion - some borderline between "here" and "there"... any "feet" or blocks were not felt, a "pattern" more like not "dark void" and "white sheet", but something similar... on a gray background. Although closer to the "white list", perhaps. Difficult to clearly answer. Although maybe something was trying to break through this "gray background", but I was rather abruptly returned to a state of "here and now". Very ambiguous and vague. The first attempt of active work with the Map was somewhat more successful, as I described in PM, but also in what have not resulted. At the present day, it's all just gave up, opening both Windows on the Map(according to the description from Guesta) and carrying this way for a week or two... Nothing special feel no progress, no change. I'd love to study the past, because there is nothing as suggested, but I can't for some reason. And the concentration on what-have-any negativity I did not get - from the past all gone out, as it seems(but people write that it is all irusia, it's just Napping...).

In General, I don't know. If you have any tips or help, I would be grateful to everyone is "fixable." If not... well, there will be another empty accessory...<

Гуфест

New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 01, 2018 16:45

Normal mood it makes no sense to work,when the work was covered with something,such as who you work, or where or when it was emerged from the past, spoiled the mood,you take the left hand card and 5-10 minutes walk in a normal mood,disposing of that annoying. To work as needed.

Владимир Ст

Card Chronos Delta

Post by Владимир Ст » Mon May 27, 2019 12:54

Hello!

Purchased finally Khronos-Delta and share their experiences.

While she rode me was already feeling some kind of limit reliability that finally everything will move forward. I use several products, but in passive mode you lose sight and feeling that nothing is happening.
When the card is in hand, a pleasant sensation has increased significantly.
As before worked with a lot of recapitulation and Turboslim the obvious distortions on the surface are not found, all exactly. During the scanning bare only those problems about which they had known, nothing new was found.
All known problems walked skillfully with the blade. Striking effects was not, but energy after a session markedly increased, mostly humor became more.
The next day went to a longer scan, but nothing substantial was never found, a couple of cases of compartment.
That is, the process went very gently without special effects, it's probably okay, but confused what that whole roots was found.
On the same day after the session - a feeling of emptiness inside and the loss of meaning. Before the energy went into some kind of invisible struggle and now the struggle became what to do with the freed up power? Decided to just watch.
The next day additionally found that several those periods was fascinated and took a lot of time suddenly become neinteresno. Just the facts in history and. And even no regrets about it.
Question to the Aura - whether still forced to look for the roots or those effects that happen already?
To try a map with open 2m window?

Aura
Разработчик

Card Chronos Delta

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 07, 2019 18:19

The question of “special effects” are often retrospective. That is one of the subtleties of operation Chronos that we can recognize the effects, because they occur in the deeper layers of the psyche. There are some good indirect ways to test the results of Chronos – a release of free energy and the feelings with which we remember the found root. Judging from Your description, the amputation was successful. Another thing is that the cathartic effects are not always the direct result of clipping. About deep roots. Take your time. Do not include “I want it all”. The autopsy of the roots has its own system, and often it is not so much in psychological as in physical readiness. Every system and organ of the body has its own vibration or electromagnetic spectrum, which is detected by the first window. And then all of this will translate to more virtual entities of thought or mental energy. Therefore, the desire “uhh vivid special effects” and the desire to get immediately to the roots itself can be an obstacle. The question is, what do You expect from Chronos, the real long-term changes or wow-effect? :) Has several times written here that the expectation of a bright and powerful effects from artifacts akin to addiction, I apologize for the analogy, a drug, for example. And development is a process. Subtle, deep and demanding. As You rightly pointed out, the energy released should more properly direct, because the response usually has the form attachments, or firmly padded of neural connections. Often the operator there are areas that do not have enough energy which can be directed released the energy. If there are none, then Yes, watch.