Card Chronos Delta

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 03, 2016 16:18

Арт Мак wrote:Because if not,then after each topic of study we need to stick the ply back? Maybe I tuplyu,but it is not clear, but see what's important.
No, that's right, ply reusable: unstuck - worked with variational line - taped.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 03, 2016 16:18

ММ wrote:how hard Is it to do step by step photos? I too do not quite understand how to work with the card and that where to glue.
Аура wrote:In combination with the Card Chronos Delta includes detailed instructions.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 03, 2016 16:20

Россомаха wrote:What does unwinding?
Dive into the past to search for the root of the situation - start ballast variant line.

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Mon Oct 03, 2016 18:14

Aura, prompt, please, what actions are required from the operator during the phases II and I (by the way, I wonder why the work is first 2 and then 1?)?
Do I understand correctly that at the stage of determining the root need to dig further and further into memory until the source of model behavior, its root?
Then it is said that "window 1 holds the energy cut off". And that this makes the operator? About something you need to think? Or Vice versa to try anything not to think? Can the "wrong" thoughts to prevent clipping?
Another question about the root. The root of it may not be one specific event, but a collection of small events. For example, parents throughout childhood put child some thought. And separately each of these "attachments" may not be critical, but together they lead to the block. How's work going?

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:34

мимоходом wrote:MM, having bought everything that is possible, probably buying the whole range of the site, do you really think that somehow evolved? The brain there developed or perception? Like they say in the instructions described there do need to... you Know, theoretically, it seems to me that you are stronger it has evolved, having bought all the money, toys and attributing them to the orphanage - and this without irony, just as it is.
Look miserable, you have been repeatedly warned that continuously and systematically poke your long nose where not necessary. If I am not mistaken, even banned in some sections. How much money I have invested in my personal development that I bought in the office mindmachine this is my personal business. Not your money paying the way. :? Forgot how begging for a free ring Sliema and I said that to you a Bee? Go your way and let people work on themselves.
Aura I'm sorry for offtopic. :wink: This snake constantly passing all stings and offends.It would be necessary to ban him for six months. :ay 8)

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:32

мимоходом wrote:MM, having bought everything that is possible, probably buying the whole range of the site, do you really think that somehow evolved?
Strangely, if you heroically have not bought a single product, then how can you say it works or not? And then what are you constantly RUB, if you fundamentally do not want to buy?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:30

how can you say it works or not
It's not about the products and the progress of development of a particular person. For example a person buys, buys, develops, develops, and the result is that the user cannot read, even with the claim... Where is the development in fact and in than )))

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:38

мимоходом wrote:Where is the development in fact and in than )))
Development upon gaining super-powers.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:26

Would you write, what is already purchased - it is just strictly on topic, camera reviews

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:57

мимоходом wrote:would You write, what is already purchased - it is just strictly on topic, camera reviews
To move objects :lol:

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Oct 05, 2016 14:11

There is a problem in communication at work, which I would like to solve. Colleagues are holding up common circle, discussing something among themselves, however, go on smoke breaks and tea. I have a good relationship with all, but only in the framework of the required tasks at work. I didn't notice, and I'm not accustomed to impose. Not to say that this is a big problem, but affects progress up the career ladder. Tell me if my card is Chronos? Or something else you can recommend? Now actively use the Corsair, Armor and a Club card.

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Wed Oct 05, 2016 16:27

Greetings to all.

in my mailbox a couple of unread notifications with this theme are: decided not to hurry to read them. Want his first impressions to share on the practice, Cortadella. I'm not going to paint all of the magic that happen, by the way, AS USUAL when such a Thing wait until she's on the road, and what are the circumstances of the day, when the courier this day to you bears/predloge.. This is not the topic, because it must all be from yourself, from this desire/anticipation/anticipations; in short, the emotions of the inner child )) .. so good ) - the child remain still in spite of that, it means you're super; this means that you won't die ))
.. In General, GO! - to business!
"Well, what to say; Well, what can I say.. all humans" (C)
And casus, - (Oh, Alladinici!..) - I decided a quick look - And Chto same There metaplace...(?), ..of course, ripped from the root I, this tape, from the Card (I isacerttool (well, taped back, however, now crooked, and what to do - my fault..

according to its research nature, the Card from the foil removed Immediately and longer (yet!) in the foil wrap.. - your own skin is not something to pity, but I guess that it's still not chocolate, to Once - deployed and twice - and ate already.. - to Feel needed! And ... and, really, Began...
The first thing, clearly showed (for some reason), my forgetfulness (!!??) - where?!! (it's clever dammit!) ((I ALWAYS was distinguished by the fact that NOTHING on the horizon of my attention is left unaccounted for/fucked/by, and then - forgot one thing, did not consider the abandonment of another, and then and at all - even the office forgot to close! (How to understand this?!!) ((
On the night Map I put two days in a row near (at distance +/- 50 cm), today is the third day. - All right, it all works. The first night I dreamt of my mystical horror with the eternal part Something that had long been a dream and if dream, then very rarely, and react less, because, I think(!) fees and in Me (?) to Wake (?) .. . Daily analysis of their "swallowed"/explained/rasagilevpn - "Cert, poberi", it turns out, after the discovery of his forgetfulness, I became (or I started??) to remember/pricedetermining the events of bygone days, which I really forgot, and most likely - my memory/my mind decided to erase it all, and be done, it would seem.. Well.. at least to get rid of them..

And anything with this Thing a joke will not work - I zabyila, and the Thing reminded me of, and Yes and cathartically close today, 05.10.2016.
I really don't remember (amazing even), woke up, and my heart Kaka - sleep don't remember, but I do know that mystique was dreaming about that yesterday, and not scary like yesterday, it's a shame only once .. so sad... as a humiliation.. as when you feel injustice, but to prove it is not, because EVERYTHING is against You! .. - in this mood I came to work..

during lunch, when I just will not bother, because I've closed, I take off after this metalink II, closed finger of the left hand antenna and became a "dive"... Where? - decided starting point to take your dream and feeling after sleep.
I didn't have to sit for a long time, as usual in meditation, It happened quite quickly, in about five minutes - I remembered the period of his youth, which or that I really "scored"/"forgotten": the Soviets. School for all children of the one without the social.the division between the rich/working; themselves, Friends, you know - it was this time. My age is 13 years old.. the Girls from my class to give me "Dark" in the toilet - they are trying to beat me.. Class sports (boys were engaged in biathlon, girls - gymnastics). Indeed, "Me? - Wake up!!?", I didn't hit anybody, but on the bathroom floor they were lying.. Since then I had closed the theme of classmates, because these people stood up, just in the number of students who are somewhere near, but where next I don't care because I wasn't shocked Then, because has experienced one of the extreme fate of betrayal.
And now, at lunch today.. suffered catharsis and "on the banks of the river Piedra I sat down and wept" (C)... tears will flow, what am I saying - crying..<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Oct 05, 2016 16:39

that's the real alchemy, the water baptism of the heart, which occurs through the water from his eyes :ay

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Wed Oct 05, 2016 17:13

ОльгаВВ wrote:There is a problem in communication at work, which I would like to solve. Colleagues are holding up common circle, discussing something among themselves, however, go on smoke breaks and tea. I have a good relationship with all, but only in the framework of the required tasks at work. I didn't notice, and I'm not accustomed to impose. Not to say that this is a big problem, but affects progress up the career ladder. Tell me if my card is Chronos? Or something else you can recommend? Now actively use the Corsair, Armor and a Club card.
Card Chronos will help. (especially coupled with Your other products).
*my personal opinion* the product - it is, after all, not a magic wand though, and as lender of last resort. Behind us a trail of the past. Clearing/freeing the Past from dirty/negative traces, I think our "silver bullet" - only brighter and better will help further. The purpose of Chronos - correction of the Past; the appointment of "viruslog" (if I can call them that) - Present-Future. So.. why not (?), when clearly suggests "Yes."
However, this is purely my subjective, but You asked - I tried to answer.

Арина.В

Post by Арина.В » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:10

Aura, please tell me whether the use of the Card Chronos Delta if it will be my first purchase of such products, that is, any experience?

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:14

ОльгаВВ wrote:Colleagues are holding up common circle, discussing something among themselves, however, go on smoke breaks and tea.
You need to learn Smoking and drinking tea, then you will be called.

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Thu Oct 06, 2016 17:17

And a few more questions the Aura in addition:
- is it possible to work with the map directly in the reactions that we want to fix and whether it is more/less effective job? (i.e., specifically to drive yourself in a situation in which there is a need to address the reaction and, for example, to close the card (which window to close? what to think?))
- how often it makes sense to work out the situation? every day? several times a day?
- if the situation is somewhat better to work on one or we can take turns? Do I need to take breaks between studies?
- whether the card is personalized - whether it can be transferred to another person if it can be used in turn - used the first, gave to another, that have used and returned etc.

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:56

All good time!
Yesterday I received the card, the foil is removed, put it in the holder that you carry. I began to think over the priorities what to work on first. The unwinding of the ballast of the line or lines likely started the night. In the subconscious, gave this scenario of events, long forgotten and buried ( as it seemed ) in memory - which pulled in this direction and to cut off immediately! However , what happened next, I really and in a head could not come. Opened a second layer. Start immediately with what I saw in the dream, because it was the place to be. BUT the situation began to spin and dive on - recurring events, more, more to come : you see, sits my mother, young, pregnant me, a short period when a woman finds out that she is pregnant. And father, whom she loved! And the dialogue between them like this. The father says that the child she is carrying, he doesn't need! At all. That is, I - the unwelcomed child! It is a severe shock. Emotions, of course for free. Well, the life of such a child, at least mine, in its first half as a rental. Hence, the ballast lines that are as bunches of grapes hung. Well, fate, respectively, year of life three. Close the window. Open the first. And begin to cut off. The picture falls apart, what was behind this, the main, too as puzzles, crumbling. Attention returned to the here and now.
Chronos Delta is a powerful therapy. I don't think it is necessary to use often. Although, how anyone. I have here a experience. Maybe someone it useful. I don't think I'm the only one. Feeling that now, as a stage, the way lessons and tests. Although, grateful. The realization began in the first half of life, when all around were falling, and the sky fell on his head. And now everything is good. Keep going in the right direction, and I Thank the developers of this Miracle!)))))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 07, 2016 17:11

АндрейСу wrote:Aura, prompt, please, what actions are required from the operator during the phases II and I (by the way, I wonder why the work is first 2 and then 1?)?
Do I understand correctly that at the stage of determining the root need to dig further and further into memory until the source of model behavior, its root?
Then it is said that "window 1 holds the energy cut off". And that this makes the operator? About something you need to think? Or Vice versa to try anything not to think? Can the "wrong" thoughts to prevent clipping?
To work very hard and digging is not required, it is probably more the challenge of tracking their reactions and conditions. It looks like a slide downhill – all you need is to be careful and not to interfere with the process. All that is required of the operator to relax and observe the process, as well as the process of natural, active effort on the part of the operator is not required. Harder to describe than to do, try and everything will fall into place. See for yourself from the reviews, everyone turns and there are no problems and difficulties. “Right” or ”wrong” thoughts and actions here. If you have any, did not arise by chance. The same - with the I - trim is a natural returning of attention to the present. Nothing specifically to do or think is not required.
АндрейСу wrote:Another question about root. The root of it may not be one specific event, but a collection of small events. For example, parents throughout childhood put child some thought. And separately each of these "attachments" may not be critical, but together they lead to the block. How's work going?
All right, in fact there is a tangle, which is in the process of working with map and unraveling. Is the root of all situation further duplicate root. That is not the totality led to the current situation, drip-drip on the brain, time is not cumulative, rather, the influencing factors on cumulative time, and the formation of neural connections – a one-off and powerful in its energy performance, the process is purely physiological, everything else is the result of work (presence) of a reflex. The ballast variant line – the same kind of structure, except that the structure is not harmonic, that is, causing the outflow of energy, not its conservation, development or transformation. This is the brick by which a young human essence builds your reality. It was chaos – was the structure. Finding the root – the time bright and clear, powerful experiences and related insights. The time of education (as well as its maintenance) energy-intensive, so finding a root is accompanied by a powerful energy surge. Don't be confused with anything :) Again, words are hard to describe... try it, and soon you will understand.
АндрейСу wrote:is it possible to work with the map directly in the reactions that we want to fix and whether it is more/less effective job? (i.e., specifically to drive yourself in a situation in which there is a need to address the reaction and, for example, to close the card (which window to close? what to think?))
Can and should be, a vivid reaction in the present is a good moment to start unwinding the variant line. You can just cut off – then it will be a good current psychotherapeutic effect, but the situation is not likely today or tomorrow will come back. But, depending on the purpose, is also an option. Especially something to cause itself is not necessary. In the current reality enough factors that cause activity ballast variantoj lines negative emotions and reactions. If there is no clear point at which to start unwinding (this is the man, the situation, cause such negative feelings and emotions), you can use the background.
АндрейСу wrote: as it often makes sense to work out the situation? every day? several times a day?
Completely different. Depends on the ability of the mind to rebuild and to build new lines of conduct. That is the cut off line is necessary to Refine a new model of behavior – the formation of new neural connections, which you will be comfortable. The root of ballast lines – traumatic experience, all too often relive the traumatic situation is not recommended, the nervous system will loosen. Remember the movie “Analyze this”, where the main character covered the root understanding of the reason the relationship with his father, at a very bad time of the shooting? :)
АндрейСу wrote:- if the situation is somewhat better to work on one or we can take turns? Do I need to take breaks between studies?
Yes, it is better consistently. The actual dynamics of change and transformation due to the harmonious and natural process, is not something to force, to drive themselves somewhere or rape nervous system daily studies. A natural process, just listen to yourself and observe, nothing more is required.
АндрейСу wrote:- whether the card is personalized - whether it can be transferred to another person if it can be used in turn - used the first, gave to another, that have used and returned etc.
Important moment card in any case can not pass on to other people!

In General, after my own experience all these issues disappear. It is unclear, until I tried it.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 07, 2016 17:17

ОльгаВВ wrote:There is a problem in communication at work, which I would like to solve... Tell me if my card is Chronos? Or something else you can recommend? Now actively use the Corsair, Armor and a Club card.
Yes, the ballast variant lines often manifest themselves in disorders of social interactions. That is, if there are problems in communication, interaction with other people is a "symptom" to work with the Chronos.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 07, 2016 17:18

Арина.В wrote:Aura, please tell me whether the use of the Card Chronos Delta if it will be my first purchase of such products, that is, any experience?
Yes, it's a standalone product, simple to use experience with a range of neocalanus not required.

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Fri Oct 07, 2016 20:11

Aura thanks for the reply!
Аура wrote: In General, after my own experience all these issues disappear. It is unclear, until I tried it.
But... I asked questions after tried. I found 3 to study the situation and started working with them. Before deep roots are not reached yet no one (so make it "with nothing to confuse")
Each "issue" has different "levels" and the study was including the idea that maybe there doesn't need to clean? Ie there are blocks that limit me, but wouldn't it be worse if not limited?..
As an experiment, a situation in a situation of manifestation of the unit card has not removed the effect of the block. Upon contact with the map and the relaxation of thought, the condition has stabilized, the negative symptoms are gone, but a minute later, when you return to the situation, the unit is immediately returned.

Арина.В

Post by Арина.В » Fri Oct 07, 2016 20:49

Aura, thank you, tomorrow I'll buy a map and here's another question, yesterday covered me as painfully familiar and is something to take away unjustly, decided to play, tuned for photos of this card, 2 striped and said, "detection", after some time, fell as if in the situation: me 4-5 years, kindergarten collect the children gifts of candy, my grandmother in the PTA and the gifts we are going home and grandma in one of the gifts puts a medal in a gold foil and says to me "this is for you ,it is in your gift will," in General, I don't know how she expected that this is what I get, maybe I forgot to warn the teacher, but when everything is handed out to the children I see MY medal is in the hands of the girl opposite and it's such a storm of emotions :shock: :cry: :evil: ... Basically, I remembered this story, this is one of the earliest memories of childhood, but not associated with your present ... And that's interesting, this is the root episode, but he can be attracted by something similar from past lives? Probably Chronos card can handle it :)

Арина.В

Post by Арина.В » Fri Oct 07, 2016 21:02

Oh, by the way, its a storm of emotions I was not given, but in vain ... also the habit since childhood to keep a good face on a bad game :) God forbid someone will see that I feel bad

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Oct 08, 2016 20:59

Аура wrote: the formation of neural connections – a one-off and powerful in its energy performance, the process is purely physiological, everything else is the result of work (presence) of a reflex.
Аура wrote:finding the root – the time bright and clear, powerful experiences and related insights. The time of education (as well as its maintenance) energy-intensive, so finding a root is accompanied by a powerful energy surge. Don't be confused with anything :) Again, words are hard to describe... try it, and soon you will understand.
Аура wrote:cut off the line needed to Refine a new model of behavior – the formation of new neural connections, which you will be comfortable
Did I understand correctly that new neural connections are formed easier in bright emotional experience? Ballast lines are formed in bright uncontrolled negative emotional experience? Is it possible to consciously use the positive emotional state for the formation of a new pattern of behaviour? Like well pumped herself on an emotional high and start to do things not previously comfortable?