Card Chronos Delta

Integrated control technology a reality
ММ
Re: New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by ММ » Sat Nov 05, 2016 0:20

Чезаре wrote:Jaco, this format - dead end /one way street/. If you want to develop yourself further - learn Russian /to be independent and not depend on whose ever clarification or interpretation is almost indispensable/. Don't want to learn Russian language* - likely no one touched Your Google-machine-translation-post /although it is, in my opinion a gold mine, but it depends on point of view/.

* once the taxi driver showed me how he teaches the Croatian language with the help of some apps on your smartphone. Pretty well /I was listening to how to communicate with customers/ communicate in English again, he learned on the phone.
Do not fuck him to do as languages to learn :? It's better to make money. 8)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Nov 05, 2016 0:28

And languages allows him to do much better. :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Nov 05, 2016 13:54

Jacothe functional description and all the steps with the Cronos Card is in this thread, the manual (in Russian language) is still sent to you, in English there is not, translation via interpreter shall be appropriate and understandable. We will be glad, if that will clarify and help with the selection.

Жако

Post by Жако » Sat Nov 05, 2016 15:58

Thank You very much Aura, I really appreciate it :) .

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Mon Nov 07, 2016 15:31

Noticed such a paradox, the card is Chronos may be directed to reproduction in the present traumatic, unpleasant situations from the past.. not this one , of course, already format, but very similar. I outlined for myself as a test. That is, I sort of check is it possible to put on or still need this line to be. I did what I very quickly found a bright situation in the past, which have become so launcher, so I lost in life. I, of course, interfere with it, because now is the time that you need to be able to defend their own and bring. Chronus much immersed in the past, where it was formed, it was osutils whole body and mind as moved there. It was a certain period of time, it did not seem that long, but eye turned quite a strong influence. Immersion was bistro like flash, really just a lot of sensations, feelings...((( not done without tears, but this is normal when byaku himself out. But what was interesting, now I have a few days I pass the test, constantly meet these days are people who want or push, or his opinion navast close intensified to their will and wishes fulfilled. Even in what is most ordinary, everyday things insist on. And I was wondering...I've never noticed or space gives me the opportunity of a new experience to learn and tests me, do I understand a life lesson?)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 08, 2016 14:37

Environment pressure,so leave them with nothing,want material(property)let them pay,I want emotions(to take your personal space in your head ,his persona),to drive them from their pillows,to clear the mind ,to think about her,that nice and live help to reach it.Tseplyalki tear(emotions),thoughts only by personal contact(because it is quite clear what the outcome should be and think about the same again makes no sense,because it would resemble a plate which is stuck), when the picture of the monitor disappeared,and the thought of her(it) along with a picture ,too, disappear.Corsair will be useful.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Tue Nov 08, 2016 18:18

Гуфест wrote:the environment pressure,so leave them with nothing,want material(property)let them pay,
)))))just noticed, just about it too))) I just now more desirable, more time to dedicate to learn something new, to gain new, not in material terms, but for themselves, for their growth.
About Corsair...need to think. I already purchased neskolko things) it would be necessary to learn them first. But poizuchat subject, thanks

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Tue Nov 08, 2016 18:29

Гуфест wrote:to think about her,that nice and live help to reach it.
Very agree) I just yesterday on this topic reflect and connect yourself Meditation program Learning on the pendant level 2, and today it is understood that with this program do we need to start, (though why she was last reported programs in the line of the pendant?) Together with card Chronos Delta works like a charm. One cuts off the other light in that window breaks. I've always clung to their education,knowledge, experience of life, and today I realized..Oh, no they are not. Realized that it needed a certain period to achieve the desired goals then, but not now, when it comes time to release, to let go, all the same will not hold, nor why. Now, even this knowledge is more disturbing, because in fact it was the software embedded in the brain unconsciously existing. And it's this knowledge that some, and perhaps many, of knowledge, free will not hurt the same...Spring in my soul today, again I feel like a student))) on the bench for schoolchildren-the future of the wizards.
For example, freed me from the knowledge that I have to feed my family))) have grown up, let them feed themselves

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Tue Nov 08, 2016 18:37

Because to acquire the knowledge, ability nice) I mean the spring in the soul

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 08, 2016 19:05

for Example, freed me from the knowledge that I have to feed my family))) have grown up, let them feed themselves
cool ))) But really - down with the Laundry, the cleaning, the cooking, every man for himself ))) why caring about other people is so hard... But there is this someone to take care of you...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 08, 2016 23:30

Heaven
I've always clung to their education,knowledge, experience of life, and today I realized..Oh, no they are not.
You got excited.(the thoughts of others from the environment may have imposed them or who thinks about you and you agree to those thoughts as their own))
Very Dorogova worth.Let it be, and is activated, when the occasion and need.
Last edited by Гуфест on Wed Nov 09, 2016 0:06, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 08, 2016 23:37

But really - down with the Laundry, the cleaning, the cooking, every man for himself
To care for our fellowmen on the subject,so they began to study to take care of themselves and others,time for them seems to have arrived))) it is necessary to firmly stop the rude , young people need to learn and pass on experience(to make the explanation very often and harshly if necessary), the maid was in the role of mentor and teacher ... there is progress.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Wed Nov 09, 2016 16:04

мимоходом wrote:what to take care of others - it's so hard... But there is this someone to take care of you...
Well...as You so generalized and globalized all unique, with some sort of negative context...

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Wed Nov 09, 2016 16:08

Гуфест wrote: You got excited.(the thoughts of others from the environment may have imposed them or who thinks about you and you agree to those thoughts as their own))
)))I agree, slashed from shoulder. Of course much of this knowledge base and opportunity for new experiences. I more wanted to say that in the process of self-development is very important to learn to separate the wheat from the jam.
Thanks for the idea about the broadcast other people's thoughts...and I forgot about this option)

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Wed Nov 09, 2016 16:09

Гуфест wrote: the maid was in the role of mentor and teacher ... there is progress
Extension of the integral of the field, what do You want?!)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:05

Небесная wrote:Tell me and with what frequency it is better to use?
There is no specific. There are products, information resource which consciousness uses as necessary to the situation (as neocolony) and they are recommended to be worn at all times, there are products, which corresponds to cyclic systems (external and internal rhythms) and it is recommended to use with a certain frequency defined by these systems (e.g., crystal essences). Card Chronos refers to the type of products that do not carry a specific resource, like food for the mind, but lead to significant transformations that need to run, to experience, to realize, and which initiate an avalanche process of transformation in many other spheres of life of the operator. Therefore, a specific frequency application there are no individually necessary and his condition.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Fri Nov 11, 2016 15:42

Аура wrote:Card Chronos refers to the type of products that do not carry a specific resource, like food for the mind, but lead to significant transformations that need to run, to experience, to realize, and which initiate an avalanche process of transformation in many other spheres of life of the operator.
Thank you) then the process is started and is pretty exciting. And most interesting is that what is happening inside that opens or can be felt almost immediately resonates in my life...I want to say that as that is all that is happening is timely and adequate. Not enough yet, maybe, attention, and comprehension to monitor what is happening..but I started a diary and maintain it, as there is already speak in the forum, very helpful

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Fri Nov 11, 2016 15:46

And the diary too, want to carry out an experiment. For each programme , for example, pendant a Microcosm or map to maintain a separate page, and then track their intersection :) ..and try to note the reaction of the environment space on the action of the instrument..it is quite interesting how they change it..sometimes I think that the device live )

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 20:48

Now use the Chronos in the background. A lot of revealing moments emerge from the side, began to celebrate their reflex response, as reflected in other people. Stopped to break into the closed doors and break through solid walls. Wall it turns out you can bypass...

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 20:49

Небесная wrote:sometimes I think that the device live )
Whew, I'm not the only one... :)

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Mon Nov 14, 2016 19:39

Аура wrote: There are products, information resource which consciousness uses as necessary to the situation (as neocolony) and they are recommended to be worn at all times, there are products, which corresponds to cyclic systems (external and internal rhythms)
Noticed that work well in the evening, especially in this snowy weather) several times after that, even tried so...in silence. Well, better that no one was bursting with candles and created comfort, better trim and immersion. And every time I fall asleep during card activation :oops: 5-7 minutes dip and fall asleep, without dreams, without some sort of information, just go to sleep for a while..And after that dream the feeling in the abdomen and back like you left some sort of weight, stiffness, and these parts of the body are felt as soft and they breathe nice. Never knew that you can breathe through the shoulders))) and now everytime after sleep the body re-learns to breathe. And thoughts lighter)

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Mon Nov 14, 2016 23:17

I wonder if there's someone that any findings associated with sleep and dreams, what's really going on inside under vozdeistviem work product?)

Арина.В

Post by Арина.В » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:57

Yeah, about sleep can share. First of all, I don't know the map it is connected or not, I can not say exactly, but I do sleep much of the problem has become, is a kind of sleep, then Wake up from this weird state, the body slightly aching as if the temperature rises, here helps a refrigerator, in the sense that it :) something to eat - immediately facilitates... Card is in the headboard in the background, I tried to clean it away, don't know, not yet understood, it is necessary to experiment still... Dreams were a few times at first, from those that repeat, chasing life-woke up, breathing hard, some time I could not move, everything really,but it used to be, before Chronos, then pondered whether 2 mode, whether it is necessary to cut, decided to cut off, dunno, haven't dreamed this...

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Thu Nov 17, 2016 13:40

:) I have so the main work with the dream passes. I like gold at night go out for the beast, which in the waking state can't catch :) what it began spontaneously, when the map Chronos purchased and then noticed and stata to consciously use. I have now just active period kotf at night :) I have this information worked out, and some debris deliberately cut off it through a skip to have, to feel, to understand, and some just as the water goes dirty leaked. Just understand that everything can not touch.

Анька

Post by Анька » Thu Nov 17, 2016 18:15

Aura Yesterday just received the card and immediately started as if the internal dialogue, be soothing, then there is awareness, presence, here now, then the feeling of heavy and viscous ductility something, like what it covers and tighten, and then just wanted to sleep. Then in the evening before going to sleep I tried to work with the card, the main method, immediately felt the dip, starts like a dream, but then I came across a block in the subconscious, I did not want to let him go, or just scared of the new state, whether I kept in mind that you need to keep your finger of the left hand on the antenna)) in General, something I have not yet received to go further. But I badly wanted to sleep and I fell asleep immediately, the card is put under the pillow, the dreams were causing the emotions, what exactly did dream do not remember, but what is the situation over which I thought I woke up several times from fright or something, but then quickly fell asleep, sleep from it I for some reason want to. But it can only at me such reaction, so how many blocks + arrears of sleep. I'm having such issues with your card:

1. I wonder why it was Packed in foil? Just like or better store when it not in use?
2. When immersed in the negative situation, it is desirable all the time in the processing of the situation to keep your finger on the crystal?
3. But if a situation of negative childhood that I can't remember or what setup might that I don't even understand how best to work with them? In the background? For example in a dream or when listening to CDs ?
4. How best to combine work with a map and listening, for example disk Explorer, better background (without opening Windows), or better before the hearing use the main work with the card?