Card Chronos Delta

Integrated control technology a reality
Я Есть
Re: New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Я Есть » Fri Jan 06, 2017 23:47

I became the proud owner of Chronos(Chronos and not only...) at the most, you can say Christmas eve, great event!!!
The feeling manifested on the way in the mail. If time has stopped, I'm going but standing still. It seemed that a five-minute road to the post office for me turned into hours in two ways. But, when I received the package, I didn't even notice - as she was home already with the open parcel, cards and instructions for Navigator and the Kronos. :? While walking with a child brought Chronos. In the first hour - the feeling of ambiguity, fluidity, even thought my vision blurred. Then all recovered. Now the feeling of satisfaction, but it should be))) For reviews of many participants, I will try tonight to put Khronos under the pillow.

Морозов

Post by Морозов » Sat Jan 21, 2017 0:45

I want to share my impressions of working with the map.
I have a child with such a problem that the personality of my mother was denied access to his own personality. Including the identity of her parents (my grandmother had 11 abortions my mother had as well), therefore all the relatives along this line, including I (I especially) suffered losses in all spheres of life, especially through the channel of wealth. (this is my subjective opinion, I do not claim to truth, but only misleading for this reason his vision of the situation and speculation associated with it).
So here's the problem in my personal life has always been connected with the fact that did not go to find, save and premnote (unfortunately, sometimes in quite a serious and vital things).
With this purpose (of course not only, but including) I bought the card.
For some time trying to work with her for all their problems, by the way, I want to confirm the words of the Aura that this job exacerbates a chronic situation in the form of a strong release of emotions and feelings (but here probably it is necessary to have more time to work with the razor, I think I worked with him less than required after mode detection).
So today I decided to study the situation of the influence of my mother on me.
The thrill of this work was veenema interesting:
In the mode detection I began to shake and pull, as in the rite of exorcism (not seen live, but I saw on TV a long time ago, the behavior of those who cast out demons).
So I was shaking and jerking about as well, the body was shaking, bowing, alternately to different sections. I lay and laughed, so it was an interesting feeling (and laughed because I was so unusual and strange that this could happen to me and in General, the situation itself, or maybe it was more nervous). Overall, it lasted about an hour, then ceased, I decided it was enough and another twenty minutes after already working with razor.
Here is an interesting and powerful card Chronos.
It is hoped that once had so many feelings, and benefited really need, and in my opinion further evaluation of the perception of the question the way it is.
So a huge thank You, dear Aura, this interesting and necessary thing invented)<

нева

Post by нева » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:00

Морозов wrote:So I was shaking and jerking
Морозов wrote:what personality my mother closed the access to their own personality.
It seems You dug deep..)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jan 21, 2017 15:34

frostthanks for the feedback. Twitching of the body and laughter means that really dug deep. With laughter comes out, the release and redistribution of energy accumulated in the blocked region. Jerking and arching of the body, a bioelectrical process, signaling that went energy in a previously blocked space. Physically meridians, which are long circulating energy, become weak, istonchaetsja, and at first can not stand rushed to energy. If you monitor these areas, in the future, can consciously to drive energy to these places.

Морозов

Post by Морозов » Sat Jan 21, 2017 19:40

Аура wrote:Morozovthanks for the feedback. Twitching of the body and laughter means that really dug deep. With laughter comes out, the release and redistribution of energy accumulated in the blocked region. Jerking and arching of the body, a bioelectrical process, signaling that went energy in a previously blocked space. Physically meridians, which are long circulating energy, become weak, istonchaetsja, and at first can not stand rushed to energy. If you monitor these areas, in the future, can consciously to drive energy to these places.
Dear Aura, first and foremost again thank You again for such a useful in my life a thing like this card! :o :o :o
And, once feedback has been interesting, I'll give one associated with today's work map.
Map at night put under the pillow and in the dream there were many images associated with communication with my grandfather. That is a big part remembered the dream my grandfather with whom I grew up most of his life (dreamed he was wearing my sneakers that I wear, and how I somehow save, and at the end of the world, something like that.. but why is mobile communication, and I for him with a gun kill a few people - funny dream in General).
So I had earlier remembered that it was me introduced a lot of traumatic settings, and I decided to work with this issue, set a goal: my grandfather's name, his personality in me, his karma is transferred to me, its setting and programs, traumatic influence on my life, and the channel with him. (the fact that when we were separated and he lived in a different city than I am now, I put yourself installation (in a village of magic is a kind called samaraweera) that Mr. budu happy if he will leave (now I understand the impact of his personality on the formation of this installation , and that it wasn't my choice). By the way, I also took his name (not my native current).
As soon as I moved to another city, my life began to improve, there was a friend of your life and all other spheres of life began to come back to normal.
Unfortunately, after some time grandpa died (he lived for 84 years).
And everything went downhill...
This is the background of course.
So given the setup, I went to work with the map and went jerking in the neck, strong enough, jerking in the area of shoulder girdle, i.e. the arms and shoulders, tingling in the first and second chakra. You can also say that they were separate,- that is, the emphasis on the personality of the grandfather in me, jerking in the neck, about sumanaweera - in the region of the right hemisphere and the top of the head, and so on.
Here's what's interesting: a long time sense the channel at the left temple, in the area of the left hemisphere (especially when they are in the crowd, in the subway, for example, clearly feel this channel is getting dumber and sharply)))
So he, too, felt clear.
I really wonder WHAT is THIS CHANNEL?
It is a long and I think he is not clean, I even kept a map to his temple.
In General, the detection session lasted about 45 minutes and a 15 minute session cut-off.
Now recently ended, and it seemed that it became easier on a shower, the mood has gained some ease chtoli..
In General, the map Chronos just super)!!
Thank you!<

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Sat Jan 21, 2017 20:07

Good evening to all. Morozov, all will be removed with time, you launched the process. Everything takes its time. If the sensed channel, then realized found. And this is half of the case. So the work goes on.

Морозов

Post by Морозов » Sat Jan 21, 2017 21:08

ЛанаМайнд wrote:Good evening to all. Morozov, all will be removed with time, you launched the process. Everything takes its time. If the sensed channel, then realized found. And this is half of the case. So the work goes on.
Lanning , thank You for the moral support. very nice :D

I remembered a good song [youtube][/youtube] this is for You :o

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Sat Jan 21, 2017 22:17

Dear colleagues!Especially the developers. With the card was a purely technical problem. Shielding strips in a couple of months of operation was curled up in a ring, the adhesive surface is depleted, the resulting antenna is not stuck. WHAT TO DO?! Replace lyuminievye foil can be?... And maybe to leave open antenna?... Waiting for an answer from Aura!!!
With love, Constantine.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 22, 2017 23:27

The aluminum tape sold in the store.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:43

Морозов wrote:Here's what interesting: a long time sense the channel at the left temple, in the area of the left hemisphere (especially when they are in the crowd, in the subway, for example, clearly feel this channel is getting dumber and sharply)))
So he, too, felt clear.
Any feed – back is always two-way information communication, interface management and interaction with the outside world. The channel can run in automatic mode, as for example, in the crowd, can work at the level of the VPU, like with Cronus. The main error with the channels, including attempted cutting, it is the perception of it as something stuck, external, that is, we focus on what we give, not on what we receive. In fact, almost all the news channels we are forming themselves automatically, and so at some stage there was a need for the information online. Another thing is that there are direct channels of information through GAIP, and the lack of natural information resource we are creating the conditions for the “podkluchit”, that is, embeds the information hole that is at hand. When working with neocolony man gets access to the different resources and many podlucky naturally fall away (especially pack for EN. body in coulombs II). Using Chronos you can try to find the entry point, segment and internal (information) the need for a particular channel, that is, to understand that there get. While there is unconscious internal need for the existence of the channel, it's not going anywhere, and if anywhere, it is temporary.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:50

Арт Мак wrote:Replace lyuminievye foil can be?
In General, the map is not intended for frequent use, but if the resource of the adhesive layer has been exhausted, you can use aluminum tape, pre-treating it by removing part of the adhesive layer (the adhesive tape it is powerful, is already difficult then from the card to peel), or to order additional office consumables (something on the order of 500 RUB. per pair).

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Fri Jan 27, 2017 14:58

All kind time of day! :) Finally I'm back..., but with slight changes in their names..now Music ,not a Smoothie :lol: I do not know if the action is nokolaev and Chronos, but the dip that long ago this had happened, as much as all the addresses were forgotten :lol: had to re-register. Well, okay, it happens)
And now a little share. Chronos _ is Fire!!!! It's downhill , it's a rollercoaster, it is an exciting adventure. One thing....remove all but))) Chronus and pendants work great. I'm probably in the sky lucky that I purchased them in the fall and a little bit has become to learn. What I?! And all to the group energy and the internal to its opening....Now....series) the holidays... I always felt as a conglomerate...very covered....especially such important as new year, Easter, may 9, well, any type March 8, and other))))), more is always carried in some fatigue from all of this. And here....even in advance of beginning to create a completely different pole....the pole part in this festive chaos)))) and it turned out...there is an order, a real human right!!! And got the pleasure of participation and ownership that is just Super!!!! But it's all.....echoes of the work Chromosom...when he came on their alienation from humans in a previous life, just after he saw the tail of alienation in your life right now. Physically began to feel the wall that builds itself.....be felt became as block the energy that people when dealing direct.....and when it blokirovanie, respectively, and the possibility of a new block the chances. And ,how on earth ,to build and create, if the house is built,and near impenetrable facade cultivated....Nooooo, don't want))) by the Way, Christmas with friends durkovat....decided to tell fortunes......very interesting, as always, on the topic of falls. I have a wider community will help to overcome, to find, expand, etc, etcp)))))) Here and decided collective energy together with the work of Coulomb level 2 and Chromosom creation guide!!! Breakthrough rapid! Only true social sphere sucked at first, just a lot of any tasks, meetings, proposals, but it is a matter of choice. In General, went to the process of creation.... Is still true to the touch with the collective energy, but now I know the power in it is still the same, it cannot be ignored.
That reminds me, I read once that a person in a state of loss or crisis away from people, closed and as a result rejects a huge human resource. Was the parable about how a respectable Rabbi lost Faith and Meaning, and his life went into decline, the family began to hurt, grieve, etc. But other wise Rabbi advised him to resume his life of simple rituals, such as prayer, traditional festivals and home-cooked meals, light candles in the home circle, that is, to return to such simple human tradition. And it seems that the suit went.... )))) but it's plain..and here I am, thanks to his newfound contact with the collective energy of their simple rituals find in everyday life I enter....it helps structures, such simple, simple)))))) and there is a little more complicated...especially now I have interaction with Chronos pendants and more resembles a ritual...and in the act of ritual every time a new meaning is revealed, and peace, and I open again.....And now the feeling, or well-forgotten old, I returned, whether the new was formed)))) and it is a feeling after the new year and postnovogodny dip as if in a single point of time and space came together, and there is no difference between future, present and past. There - I am THERE!!! Yes,Yes,Yes - it was written about it, but when you read is one thing, but when you feel - more!))) and I have - does not matter about the loss of the past, about the bad memories and fears about the future, about the disappointment and failure...becomes the only important act of creation, creativity itself and its own world...his life...the only important act. Well, at least that's what I feel now :wink:

,<

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Jan 27, 2017 15:05

Was there a bofara/Achim/Ivan Slavov, after meaningful and significant changes nickname changed :)

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Fri Jan 27, 2017 15:10

ОльгаВВ wrote:was there a bofara/Achim/Ivan Slavov, after meaningful and significant changes nickname changed

:) where is he now?)))

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Jan 27, 2017 15:17

Look at his last message

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:16

Смузик wrote:
ОльгаВВ wrote:was there a bofara/Achim/Ivan Slavov, after meaningful and significant changes nickname changed

:) where is he now?)))
Here, but only read occasionally, mainly interested to the topics of Andrey Patrushev /not yet of interest to chat here, sorry. And if concerned about any issues I have will not find the answers, say/. :?
p.s. if I remember correctly and I realized then, like K-13 /validating this/ wrote that has some whether research and development, or thesis in connection with something like "manifestations of personality in the virtual space" /but I don't remember exactly actually, can, if you wish to contact him for this issue, of course if You and it will be interesting/.

Морозов

Post by Морозов » Sun Jan 29, 2017 20:12

Аура wrote:
Морозов wrote:Here's what interesting: a long time sense the channel at the left temple, in the area of the left hemisphere (especially when they are in the crowd, in the subway, for example, clearly feel this channel is getting dumber and sharply)))
So he, too, felt clear.
Any feed – back is always two-way information communication, interface management and interaction with the outside world. The channel can run in automatic mode, as for example, in the crowd, can work at the level of the VPU, like with Cronus. The main error with the channels, including attempted cutting, it is the perception of it as something stuck, external, that is, we focus on what we give, not on what we receive. In fact, almost all the news channels we are forming themselves automatically, and so at some stage there was a need for the information online. Another thing is that there are direct channels of information through GAIP, and the lack of natural information resource we are creating the conditions for the “podkluchit”, that is, embeds the information hole that is at hand. When working with neocolony man gets access to the different resources and many podlucky naturally fall away (especially pack for EN. body in coulombs II). Using Chronos you can try to find the entry point, segment and internal (information) the need for a particular channel, that is, to understand that there get. While there is unconscious internal need for the existence of the channel, it's not going anywhere, and if anywhere, it is temporary.
Once again I want to confirm that the Chronos is indeed very mending person. It's real, and now it may have no doubt, as proven by our experience. Most importantly, this is the correct wording! THAT IS, DECIDE WHICH ROOT YOU WANT TO WORK.

Really Chronos, a very deep, powerful,and not afraid to notice a beautiful thing! :)
Indispensable when working with karmic distortion, and in General with anything!!..
Here I wrote earlier the essence of some problem, so if you take deeper, for the diagnosis of a very seeing (that is how long ago one shaman was revealed but not in such detail), in my opinion the person in the genus was identified Susi the type of priest that feed on children's souls, and other delights of the human world) the Most interesting is that the size of a dump truck of the type BelAZ)
This is what I precede the story?
That's just the Chronos allows us to deal not only with units, but also with many other things. The essence as told in the proper formulation of the root of the problem. Now :) Well and, accordingly, true to the intention of the questioner, and most importantly, the right relationships with the outside Universe, that is its own relationship to it :wink:
And here Chronos with the right attitude helps very perfectly, and when the relationship with the Universe is correct, " .. under His wings shalt thou trust; the shield and buckler His truth.." :wink:
So DEAR AURA, thank You for such amazingly powerful and efficient assistant as Khronos, the same as the Kronos (well, YOU know what I mean)).
With respect and gratitude, Morozov :o
[youtube][/youtube] :)

PS I Hope the huge and beautiful virtual bouquet assembled from the best paints and colors of the Universe, sent to You personally from my spirit, You have received :o<

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Jan 30, 2017 17:02

:) continue to share the impact of Chronos :) :) Continue to be surprised ....and secretly think...but miracles may end((( but no Chronos truly magical thing, it the channel of miracles and transformations reveals... Fit like with the intention to cut off the negativity, blocks, all sorts of "wickedness" and the Wraith to take :) , that is, come to work with the map from the negative point , with the intention usect ballast. And quietly, unnoticed as it is all light and bright colors is painted....and interior space is changing...cleansed...healed or something...and so light and happy inside becomes.... Today again the night the work is important passed....and in the morning began to cut and went somewhere really disconnected from the outside world, and immersed himself in the inner consciousness and see how I stand and hold subtle and light,light and transparent veil.....it's so huge and is so light....hold for many ends simultaneously.....Hold and only looking at it from wave motion of space...There are bigger waves and they cause me all tingly, there's little for us just watch, there are large - and they are at odds with many small-and they give me so many emotions...And I stand and look at it all, feel, feel, look.....and keep it covered. Fascinated vision, direct Wraith then. And then I realize that I am here and so are holding your last experience that brought suffering and sorrow, an experience of loss, failure, all of that is designated and is perceived as a negative....Understand that the stand and hold, and consider the fabric of the universe.....but could go and other things to work out......and released in my vision this fabric. She instantly disappeared....and I just a come :) with thoughts like....damn...why am I sitting here then....portions of the lot.....and escape me to ski, and still should be done and this and this (and on the machine embroider to learn :) :) )....Here he worked with trim.....A surge of life, not to drown)))))))))and right sharply, a wave, a powerful punch....direct uuuuhhh:-) Truly begin to understand what letting go...)the Feeling that space is just waiting for me she was released, and it grabbed the same ....was...was not....at this moment, so simple turned out.......But I think that still this vision is a continuation of and implications of the study with card Chronos. Very powerful, stunningly combines hangman and healer :)<

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Wed Feb 01, 2017 17:59

Крот wrote: And what is it? That body,consciousness occurs? As you know the limit? And then limit tried?...and how controlled the cut off...well, to cut vtore not been fully...well it's kind of mind control not be...and software triggers....? And does it make sense to cut off but not completely? Because like felt, went to the root, then why the weed to leave?
the Mole, Sorry for not replying right away :) ...I wonder why You ask these questions?) and what answers will give You))) I think the best method is actually to answer them, because the situation for study of the ballast is different for everyone. Honestly...sometimes I read information on the forum, like it is important and necessary as a guide to the study of something and improve in your life, read and understand....its not, never mind....but when it is lived, then oil starts))) come to life the acquired knowledge :)
Although the questions will try to answer) When in the detection'm out on a problem, often feeling as touched a tip of the iceberg and try pogruzitsya on. But at some point sometimes feel that there is very powerful energy and if you touch it now, I felt like sinking and there is a fear that can not cope with this... Maybe this is my not ready yet, maybe on the software level until there is no go, because I do not have yet. I am learning to trust this process and therefore, when such a signal in itself to hear, I prefer to cut off....The time will come - on to the source of the iceberg will go :wiz something like this. At some point, practicing with the map, it became better to feel , when my depth of penetration at the same time safe and has sufficient intensity and the degree to initiate strong enough transpersonal experiences. As for me - this is the point limit, which turn to the process of clipping.
About....tried beyond the limit....not sure I can clearly answer this...something happens, and that "something" is very much independent from me..And again, depends on what you understand under limit....If as a limitation, then each study limit changes its shape, pushes your boundaries :) and I feel more vitality in themselves. So can't say for sure, but for me it is every act of work with Chronos is going beyond ourselves, every time something new and necessary.....
Thank you for your question :) ....stimulated to think)<

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Fri Feb 03, 2017 14:50

There's a new experience, I don't know what it is, but beautifully :)
Yesterday when working with detection there is a very persistent image that is associated with the unpleasant situation for me and events. This image actually appeared before, highly charged Vospominanie, I then worked with the trim. Like the smaller filament, but he came back anyway. But here something different happened. He surfaced very specific and bright, almost clear reproduction and very charged , and immediately in response to him as a slight shock hit first and the body went up the powerful stream of the spiral. And then came the feeling that I was standing under the warm, warm rain. Yes there is the rain....rainfall, flow , and the flow is carried away through me down washes the whole body, as runs through, leaked on the asphalt, warm, gentle and invigorating, and with it all the unpleasant, what prevents me lived and is washed out. He raised his head and enjoyed the rain...and this deep cleansing and it's content. And it feels like the instant replacement of one another. And the look and feel is very bright, as in space moved....
Only I do wonder...I don't even have time to go to work on the block...all before it happened. Is this possible? :? That is, study as if from the place of immersion is gone, but without my effort, and without working with a second window. My only effort -it was not to interfere with the process and get pleasure from the shower. It turned out that the resource state, the new structure came immediately and replaced the previous state. And tried a negative way to return....it's empty, he's not slivaet more, and in response to this message from the pleasant sensation of the rain occurs and.....a wide smile :? How can this be? :?

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Mon Feb 06, 2017 15:38

Смузик wrote:Only what is interesting to me...I didn't have time to go to work on the block...all before it happened. Is this possible? That is, study as if from the place of immersion is gone, but without my efforts
Sometimes the entrance to the dive is both a place of clipping . as stated in the same river twice not to enter. I had that a few times, datacide with a map made,though the feeling was that the dive was self-sufficient,albeit a painful one.The process has begun. And then I waited a long time, the map itself, as it seemed to me did not show.now as a burst)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 06, 2017 16:37

Смузик wrote:Only what is interesting to me...I didn't have time to go to work on the block...all before it happened. Is this possible? That is, study as if from the place of immersion is gone, but without my effort, and without working with a second window. My only effort -it was not to interfere with the process and get pleasure from the shower. It turned out that the resource state, the new structure came immediately and replaced the previous state. And tried a negative way to return....it's empty, he's not slivaet more, and in response to this message from the pleasant sensation of the rain occurs and.....a broad smile How can this be?
Maybe. The operator can functionality for clipping, which has been blocked with the negative root of the situation and were activated already during the unwinding.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Wed Feb 08, 2017 16:05

Аура wrote:Can be. The operator can functionality for clipping, which has been blocked with the negative root of the situation and were activated already during the unwinding
Aurathanks :)
Like...there are hooks, which can , as it says itself, but the strength is not enough. That's just like what happened unlock, have podcasters in UI. It feels like through the dense land wanted sprout to break through, but I couldn't....the rain passed and the sprout broke))) I apologize for the imagery, but just now this topic is very, :) starred block and I now think, feel images))) there is something very powerful, yet investigate) sometimes the image captures the direct, learn from it, feelings and information to assign. increasingly, with the development of the image as opposed to negative, and increasingly not itself create it, and he comes prepared and has a very strong resource charge))) these images as a mechanism for elaboration of the negative, because it's always informative, using them, or understanding, or feeling , or another process of reunification with integrity occurs. Often feeling aaaahhh)))) the rapid replacement of one another. I feel that breaks the road to infinite riches))))
But there are hooks that still does not roll :) generic and distorted human General Epistles do not give up easily!!! Work on))) :) these programs are very pauperisation, have the ability to equivocate in their need to live their falsehood broadcast :)

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Fri Feb 17, 2017 16:02

One of the first discoveries of the map!!! realized that I couldn't breathe! Immediately after the immersion, the feeling that I was breathing someone else! It's like sitting someone in me, or on my chest and breathing for me, and I just kind of do that breathe. A very unpleasant feeling!!!
Once this is felt immediately full chest breathing, and whole body. Have prodigals for 20 minutes, then it became easier. The feeling that light was born again. A very extreme dive!!!

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Sat Feb 18, 2017 23:02

Гуфест wrote:Awareness of irretrievable loss,would serve as the pretext of acquiring a new one.
This awareness runs parallel with the experience of emptiness, and there are cuts, not cuts-is still empty. That's it , that will serve as a pretext...