Небесная
Re: New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Небесная » Thu Nov 17, 2016 19:34

Смузи wrote:I Have so the main work with the dream passes
And in what mode, map work?

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Fri Nov 18, 2016 15:54

Received the card 4 days ago, yet does not so interesting. On the contrary. Any events or memories, lull.((expect more . well...maybe alignment... yet...as cut off from everything around

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Nov 18, 2016 17:14

Полинушка wrote:Received the card 4 days ago, yet does not so interesting. On the contrary. Any events or memories, lull.((expect more . well...maybe alignment... yet...as cut off from everything around
Everything is fine, running process should not force it, better to have a larger number of stages. The calm and the absence of memories is actually a good process, peace, silence and isolation from the external good background to get started. When the external similarity we are all very different from each other, even to the original settings with which different people approach the work with a map are very different, and what stands out, doesn't mean “wrong”. Figuratively, someone spiral unwinds outward, at someone inside, have to rely on their processes and experiences. Here still affects the suitability of a person to work with Cronus with the specific situation, the actual severe problem, or just uses as a tool for the overall development process. Someone unwinding begins immediately, and someone needs to accumulate a certain critical mass, which is going to start unwinding. A state of calm and isolation as a time conducive to such “accumulation”. And attunement with the map Chronos as such, no, it's not nookular, there is another principle of work, rather about alignment with them than with a map.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Nov 18, 2016 17:17

Анька wrote:only Yesterday received the card and immediately started as if the internal dialogue, be soothing, then there is awareness, presence, here now, then the feeling of heavy and viscous ductility something, like what it covers and tighten, and then just wanted to sleep. Then in the evening before going to sleep I tried to work with the card, the main method, immediately felt the dip, starts like a dream, but then I came across a block in the subconscious, I did not want to let him go, or just scared of the new state, whether I kept in mind that you need to keep your finger of the left hand on the antenna)) in General, something I have not yet received to go further. But I badly wanted to sleep and I fell asleep immediately, the card is put under the pillow, the dreams were causing the emotions, what exactly did dream do not remember, but what is the situation over which I thought I woke up several times from fright or something, but then quickly fell asleep, sleep from it I for some reason want to. But it can only at me such reaction, so how many blocks + arrears of sleep.
Work in the background and have different effects on different people. Simplistically, the background can be correlated with the 4 operation mode neocolony, but without the user settings defined with fixed parameters. We can say that the background helps to get out of the comfort zone, does not affect the running process, but sharpens them, makes explicit, accessible to consciousness. So often the work begins in a dream, in a time when many defense mechanisms of the ordinary mind, preventing the plunge and started, naturally removed. The ordinary mind will think of a thousand ploys and excuses, only not to start the real work. That is, the problems and the reasons that we invent, are often different from these, but these often show themselves in a dream... When working with Cronus, it is recommended to allow the process to simply be with those rhythms that are natural and comfortable for You personally, to speed up the process. Although it is possible, just not enough concentration to promote the thread of the variant line. But this is small in this case, the problem if found the block, sooner or later it will break, and sooner or later, so it really is important, will not seem in a hurry :)
Анька wrote: I Wonder why it was Packed in foil? Just like or better store when it not in use?
This is the same ply as on Windows. If there is no need in the background, it is better to store in a foil.
Анька wrote:When immersed in a negative situation, it is desirable all the time in the processing of the situation to keep your finger on the crystal?
Preferably. A secondary recommendation, for some it can greatly affect the process to be a key factor for someone not.
Анька wrote:And if a situation of negative childhood that I can't remember or what setup might that I don't even understand how best to work with them? In the background? For example in a dream or when listening to CDs ?
It is not remember. “Don't remember” – it means that the situation is not manifested at the level of consciousness, but still hanging in the subconscious. Work with window II just displays these events/installations on the level of consciousness. Not immediately, perhaps in stages. The deeper the dive, the easier it is to remember. The recollection of the root differs from the recollection of the lost information, it's more like a flash, an Epiphany, that is, to delve into memory and specially to remember things do not have. It is possible to make an analogy, when we try to recall some forgotten information, we are looking for in a place, knowing what "daddy" information lies. When working with a map it is better not to concentrate on specific areas, work with a window II is similar to the technique of Association, it is advisable to relax and let the mind float freely. Enlightenment do not lie in the area in which we specifically and directionally are looking for.
Анька wrote:How to better combine work with a map and listening, for example disk Explorer, better background (without opening Windows), or better before the hearing use the main work with the card?
If you use the Guide as a support tool work with the card, or simultaneously with background mode, or directly before working with a window II.<

Александр С

Post by Александр С » Fri Nov 18, 2016 17:50

Good day, Aura!
Tell me how deep is working on a map of the past? Takes it at all, or somewhere this information is and will be able in the next incarnation to come out again? Or transferred according to the nature of children?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 18, 2016 17:58

Аура wrote: someone unwinding begins immediately, and someone needs to accumulate a certain critical mass, which is going to start unwinding. A state of calm and isolation as a time conducive to such “accumulation”.
From the beginning it was, when on the E-meter checked out that RT was higher than normal several times, this asanace that the accumulation has reached kriticheskoi mass, cut off a few times and not in one go. Then a lull-grace. And in the background wearing again so much helped that it was not yet time to cut finding , it will have, as soon as the opportunity appeared to work in peace.

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Sat Nov 19, 2016 18:25

Аура wrote:Figuratively, someone spiral unwinds outward, at someone inside, have to rely on their processes and experiences.
The fact that by nature I am extrovert but with a strong Sochi :) to read changes the internal. but here the silence is absolute. If I could dream any dream. So while I like a fairy tale...threw Ded net...

Анька

Post by Анька » Sat Nov 19, 2016 23:28

Aura
when working with a map it is better not to concentrate on specific areas, work with a window II is similar to the technique of Association, it is advisable to relax and let the mind float freely. Enlightenment do not lie in the area in which we specifically and directionally are looking for.
tried in the morning after sleep, particularly about not thinking you're a tourist, although he knew what the situation got, and it just happened to go to her, just as if reading the thoughts of the man which is connected with the situation, as to its essence dug what I was thinking actually, not even that thought, and his credo, just understanding it, will continue to work and so and background
But it is small in this case, the problem if found the block, sooner or later it will break, and sooner or later, so it really is important, will not seem in a hurry :)
Yes, I this unit is not something I feel I always feel in full measure)) I have the unit from the back of the head and the center of the chest to the root chakra, now in the chest gradually begins to open up, and my stomach was a block of generally the size of a fist, now of course much less, but the problem is the unit is unfolded and appeared belly(((((((((((((((((( :( me in the subway even a place inferior))) :lol: at work are frowned upon, to say the type recovered, but the overall structure teleto normal, shorter looks unnatural, unless pregnant, but then Yes, just have to wait I guess :(
Last edited by Анька on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:56, edited 4 times in total.

Анька

Post by Анька » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:34

Aura I forgot to ask,just in case I will specify, the shielding layer of the card it should be almost to the end of the disconnect? And finger the entire length of the field to keep? Or you can just slice on the antenna to unstick? Or is there two antenni around the edges?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 21, 2016 18:45

Анька wrote:forgot to ask,just in case I will specify, the shielding layer of the card it should be almost to the end of the disconnect?
Not nearly as up to the end.
Анька wrote:And the finger the entire length of the field to keep? Or you can just slice on the antenna to unstick? Or is there two antenni around the edges?
Tactile contact is an optional recommendation, can be used to improve actions, if there are difficulties. The finger lock on the crystal or any part of the antenna - antenna one in each window.

гром

Post by гром » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:55

card use 4 days. In the beginning especially, no changes felt. On the first day when using the card I could not believe that in General it works. Reassured that night the dreams were vivid and nasty like others on the forum wrote. in the past 2 days when using detection applies me to sleep for 2-3 hours, and Pat can't sleep very long. Wife complained that I had nightmares too. Does this mean that the card is valid for the rest of the house? I put the card next to the bed open 2 window.

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Nov 22, 2016 14:31

гром wrote:Calmed that night the dreams were vivid and nasty like others on the forum wrote.
:) :) :) Yes, it is a sure indicator that the work is clearly understood that

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Nov 22, 2016 14:49

Небесная wrote:And in what mode, map work?
Sorry for not replying right away :o Spun was samataro) I Have more map work night :) that is starts during sleep. And then further unwinding and clipping. I therefore, before going to sleep open protection with 1 window on detection and so leave for the night. And by the window trim use. best of all I noticed immediately in the morning, after sleeping to do this. but it does not always work. still have to start the process. overall pretty quickly clipping occurs. Bychemical the evening information from the dream melted into something else.
What it comes in small pieces, but so vivid and rich in content.
I know that this is it :evil:
And yet I noticed if I don't have time clipping off to work, well, there is all sorts of hurt, too still it hangs as obvious and almost visible cloud. And even more. This cloud during the day is filled with other shades, dark something, it becomes denser. And to the understanding and comprehension of information received in dreams come to new understanding. For the image this has created is a dam which receives the streams from all sides....
and when the limit is reached, this direct FFFFFUUU, more unbearable, the dam is overloaded, starting with a second window to work..and after a short time, such a relief comes... :) and mood improved immediately. more about inner harmony comes. ie look at the situation from the past and realize... well yeah. was so, well, Yes...negative charged was...and is now empty, the charge is gone, just a picture, a piece of my life and how to run. As sung in the song...it was, it was, but it was :) :)
While in this mode working with the map the night detection, day - of- trim. Although recently an interesting experience happened with the clipping in my sleep , lol :) :) this has not happened, only remembered. But perhaps I will write about this in the section pendant Microcosm :wink:<

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Nov 22, 2016 19:01

гром wrote:does this Mean that the card is valid for the rest of the house?
my nothing such as Napping and sleeping :) :) :) Akkuratnenko I asked around, not like any of reagiret...although others may feel differently close...I only have the cat increasingly come to bed with me :)

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Wed Nov 23, 2016 20:19

Tell me, please. As I understand the map is more aimed at cutting off the negativity created and established from the past. Is it appropriate to use it for example if you want to get rid of some habits or behavior which interferes

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Nov 24, 2016 17:21

“Negativity” is our reaction the expression of the relationship to the process. A negative fact is the process that restricts. A limit may be established attitude and habit, and behavior. Appropriate, if you want to change a habit, but maybe that will change behaviour - from "negative" to "positive".

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:06

Аура wrote:And the limit may be established attitude and habit, and behavior.
I agree with You, and the behavior, habits and attitude can also restrict if they do not meet the time situation, the needs of man., be that deter. But then when they were formed and need , allowed to live , just as there are those that have become obsolete, and need first to identify and then modify, or even abandon them. But often it is in the area that neosoznanna in the shade. And because habit makes life easy and work what protection mechanisms(I do not know their own internal, or imposed by, over) , felt like want to change something, and I don't know. Just a feeling that there is something that prevents to achieve more as barriers. Whether working with Card Chronos find these barriers do not just work with memories, and segodnea the bottom to find your limiters , then to remove them? Thank you.
. And What program better to use to perform the audit?

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Mon Nov 28, 2016 18:29

Strange..... but don't go no memories, which can be attributed to the point where it creates a problem...no matter how I try, but can't find the entrance...Maybe some block-level memories? maybe before too...but how to understand it. The problem is ...it iskat entrance...and Leads somewhere to the side constantly.....that seems to be more marking time in one place ...like something, what I don't know yet...Hopefully, the break will be.....without my particular involvement with my..... the call threw....

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Tue Nov 29, 2016 13:28

Good all the time!
Now working with a map, an interesting process has begun. Somehow it worked - worked with detection, untwisted situation with a person is quite painful and traumatic events and their consequences, literally poisoning for many years, toxic. Useful, of course, as always a lot of things. And the red line is floated causal relationship! As the situation and personally this person, event,provoked the situation - sucks energy from the here and now. How is it all these years pumped potential, so I needed, and what it led to. Consequences. And most interesting, my energy flowed not only in this travmatik, but the man himself. On a subconscious level. AND SO I DIDN'T LIKE IT! At the stage of detection - put the man, the situation took everything into the realm of such energy and gave the command for the return of my energy from the past, from all branches of space-time,where was weaning my energy, no matter - you know, I don't know, everywhere where the leak is to cancel the channel seizure my potential. And to back. Went to a percentage of the number of how much was stolen-left)))). And went return! At the level of the solar plexus - warm and began to spread in the head, out and down, hands and feet, in spine - upward-downward flow felt. That was a good one. And what stood in the field, faded-faded and somehow dissipated. Images. Then he switched on the razor and completed the process. All came to. Liked. Watch now the events.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 29, 2016 15:03

What do you feel processes in the body, in my opinion, and has already manifested a significant event as a result of your team. You got a psychosomatic block, and felt a different concentration of chemical substances the way it happens.

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Tue Nov 29, 2016 15:09

It is possible and necessary to her work. I'm usually in ISS work. And here Chronos gave the opportunity.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 29, 2016 20:17

Небесная wrote:I Agree with You, and the behavior, habits and attitude can also restrict if they do not meet the time situation, the needs of man., be that deter. But then when they were formed and need , allowed to live , just as there are those that have become obsolete, and need first to identify and then modify, or even abandon them. But often it is in the area that neosoznanna in the shade. And because habit makes life easy and work what protection mechanisms(I do not know their own internal, or imposed by, over) , felt like want to change something, and I don't know. Just a feeling that there is something that prevents to achieve more as barriers. Whether working with Card Chronos find these barriers do not just work with memories, and segodnea the bottom to find your limiters , then to remove them? Thank you.
. And What program better to use to perform the audit?
Trim can be harder to root. The ballast variant line is not only negative emotions, that's all interfere with the freedom of choice of actions, reactions, thoughts, that is, the transition to other variant line. For this purpose you can use the map in two versions. In this software implementation will be inefficient use of window II to find the point of clipping, as in the case of traumatic experience – it's bright (there is a strong power of the radiated waves) event, and rooting habit is not pronounced beginning. So the first option is to cut off the tip, to education and retention of new behavior, or the second option is to work with technology folder (the technique described in the topic fundamentals of energy-magic) and make the cutting off all osprey time – this also allows you to make the functionality of the card.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Wed Nov 30, 2016 16:40

Аура wrote: So the first option is to cut off the tip, to education and retention of new behavior
Yes, thank you, so clear and I now seem to be more appropriate.
As the skin of the onion peels off))) layers) and with tears in his eyes , periodically, as it should be. Especially since I have a parallel process map level 2 is active now and is clearly marked patterns of behavior that limit. Now they are hyping and emotional blocks pass, the purification is. Step by step. The information comes as willingness and all I gradually built around. And that is that slip past, not notice, not understand, but clearly we need to work through, as it is embodied in the real world, as the picture unfolds for me. Look and realize ..that's it..that's why. Actually your last years, increasingly in the movie feel...sorry not yet, the Director(( ...although it may already?!...

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Thu Dec 01, 2016 20:49

Confronted in this thread with the new info for itself. and yet don't really know what to do with it. Usually the map for me as a ticket in the past of my life and the ability to jump in time. Nuuuu..I was so so determined :) such a travel age lines. Triggered in different ways ....and at the root of the problem out immediately and that it feeds in the present on the outer circle.. And brought here to meet with me, just for ooooochen deep level with me for a past life :roll: This experience was always interested in, and then it's (as usual I have :) in the night). Interesting experience! this must be what is called past life regression. Very resource meeting!!! in short, her message was that she was waiting for me and finally I came to her. Meeting valid resource because of the contact with this part of a very big power..is this force wants to make his. or rather it was mine, but when a very, very long time. Now all this stuff just trying to feel out the resources in this part..there are many of them, because as I understand it, a meeting with a certain archetype (well... if according to Jung, it's closer to me somehow :) ) or Housewives, or Witches, there is much to learn - that's for sure :) But along with this anxiety increases, she Even laughed at themselves - and do not burn if inquisitory?)))) But laughter laughter, and there is something there that along with the resource flowed to me, I feel mean, but this topic is forbidden, I did not open. she's under lock and key. I wanted to know is who worked with Map and regression in past lives?, and whether or not to cut "I don'T Know WHAT THAT IS".. or better still to promote to the root . However, do not really know how to do it?!

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:03

Smoothies, sent in a personal message.