Card Chronos Delta

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Re: New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Гуфест » Sat Oct 08, 2016 21:52

Came today, the Khronos map Delta,Association like jelly lumps not soluble that day went to bed in the dream was highlighted code word is pathetic that it bothers ,had to remove 1полоску and trim the code.This product in my sleep scans.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:09

Please card Chronos Delta,to point to the technical description of an arrow in which corner of the four is crystal where I put my finger,I think that you can carry the card with open Windows without labels ,such someone may be practiced? and does is the goal of spiritual practice.

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Sun Oct 09, 2016 14:23

It seems to be scanning constantly. In sleep does not stop the scan, and moreover, the clearer are the situations in visualization and understanding - that should be cut off.

Жако

Post by Жако » Sun Oct 09, 2016 15:56

Аура wrote:
Жако wrote:Hi Aura,
Card Chronos Delta could be helpful for me?

You know wich is my problem: nothing works to me (Neocolony I-II, front Room cards, BRM, etc.)
Answer in Russian, I'm sure someone here will translate better than a translator guggl.
Maybe, maybe not. Here we have to deal with the position, which was defined as “nothing works”. The position builds certain expectations of what it means to “work”, and a certain passivity. That is, the work itself products line SEM can be defined as the receipt of certain laws, scarce in contemporary InfoSpace. Consciousness uses this resource when needed. The need builds up some internal impulse, which may come either from dissatisfaction with the (lack of harmony in the present), or from a deep human need to develop, or the consciousness movement. This can be determined and ballast variant lines. Strongly fixed mind required a powerful impulse, the initial impulse that will bring out the usual “box” out of comfort zone. Map of Chronos may be that momentum, although this is not its main purpose. In any case, in this situation, “dig deeper” can give a good experience, which further displays the deadlock ballast variant lines. It is necessary to try. From experience, the concurrent use of cards Chronos with other products gives a very different feeling.
Aurathank You very much.
I'm thinking to buy it.
About the "Instruction of use", is it possible to send me in advance by PM the english translation, so that I can evaluate my abilities and understanding for to use it?

Thanks

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sun Oct 09, 2016 22:12

The appearance of the product for me was very timely, work began probably from the date of issuance or earlier t e no surprise that it released just the way it should. Question on the instructions: cut off after the detection of each root ( the beginning blatnoy lines), discovered a Bay next time with this place, or once after several attempts I realized that is not deeply immersed, then cut off.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:01

Crystal is left in the form of a small black dot where the figure at the Windows.Under a magnifying glass the crystals have a peculiar sparkle,this crystal is recommended to squeeze the finger.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:10

Appeared as a long lost and forgotten,this is when you start to fall asleep you realize that enter a dream and become terribly afraid to go in to sleep,what is it?anyone know?scared to fall asleep.

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:00

Good time to all. Guest may began intensive study of the subconscious mind resists this. When it begins to knock out of the comfort zone, consider as an attack and goes into protection. Fear is one of the methods of protection...

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:16

Get a map of Khronos Delta.I thank the developers for a truly invaluable assistant in self-development. A glance at the map feel not just its content - a map inspires a feeling of reliability,I would say that from it emanates a quiet power. The map was a few days period of waiting coincided with the last stage of manufacturing Succor Punch. On Monday morning,as soon as I zelinkova newly-made SP their biomaterial called with a mail message about the arrival of the parcel. I found this coincidence is not accidental.
The first session with the map noted that the previously found (still no card) the root of some ballast lines deepened on a couple of points,but it is interesting that this happened not at the stage of search, and time to shut off... is This normal?
Then came the idea (maybe without the involvement of Card): if the search box is open and make friends with the body (duct tape,for example) during a night's sleep, and on awakening to open the cutter and work found in the sleep block (and,even if the fragments of the dream is not remembered, it still work)? IMHO,of course.

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:17

Map decided to carry in the background. Early this morning, popped another ballast line. Very much at the time, annoyed and hurt and condemnation in his address. Like, out of the blue encountered. All used negative tried to erase from memory. And then - this promotion again specially wanted could not dig. See our school, I am a schoolgirl. And in our school on the first floor was a specialized class, where the kids were not quite normal. And daunyata, and mental retardation were suffering. Parents certainly hard to raise such children, and to teach even more. A difficult question, however. And here we are, I don't know why such cruel children who teased and laughed at these kids. Especially got one boy. Well why on earth??? Now would, there was such an opportunity - in the car time to sit down and get back to it, at that time, in the forehead would give myself! For it! Don't know, you see these kids and how seriously regarded our teasers and nasmeshili, but realizing what I was doing then, I am ashamed now. And off I went back, and these convictions - come into my life is also like a boomerang. Nothing was to condemn and laugh at these kids who were guilty, that they are embodied with such defects? Anyway, here is another ballast line, which led to an understatement of my own self-esteem. Cut off.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:24

By the way, there is a thought about clipping... Probably all do it correctly - forgive yourself, forgive the other participants remembering, and complete cutoff of the feeling of love and kindness (to yourself and to them), or at least try to understand. And if just cut off in the sense to block not to live, not survive with the opposite sign will remain in the unconscious.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 10, 2016 18:55

Title: Map Chronos Delta
мимоходом wrote:by the Way, there is a thought about clipping... Probably all do it correctly - forgive yourself, forgive the other participants remembering, and complete cutoff of the feeling of love and kindness (to yourself and to them), or at least try to understand. And if just cut off in the sense to block not to live, not survive with the opposite sign will remain in the unconscious.
Pruning easier by itself, without emotional problems , compartment and all. And awareness of them helps to do the following... Auditing for Sainte also involves just dropping the charge with the somatics of the body where emotions only you can understand what the block was. But without osoznanno. Pandora is also no osoznanno works, just takes off the charges and speed.This is confirmed by the Scientologists when auditing. The Kronos razor runs after heat , simmer I would say the block, and of course the perception that it is or, it can be a set of blocks of the same root as Aura wrote above..
All honest work to forgive yourself and others? :? If you tell yourself that it's their experience in this life..I think without the ratings for plus and minus, it is easier. And we not all can)).

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 10, 2016 20:41

Now would this was in a time machine to sit down and get back to it, at that time, in the forehead would give myself! For it!
Hurt yourself hurt him is the energy hook double action,based on experience from the time you arrived within your gender and age so childish correctly,girls often joke over boys boys over girls.Maybe taunt him will not relax and give the desire to be better.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 10, 2016 21:14

Lily-P
Pruning easier by itself, without emotional problems
Very true.
Say to yourself based on the experience and knowledge of the time I did the right thing,if I hadn't made mistakes there would be awareness,awareness, important information for the evolution.Love and kindness should develop no doubt, but not in this context.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 10, 2016 21:22

Lily, you know how it works really? Without any mysticism, magic, and other things?

People divided into two halves - one is able to think logically and consistently. And the other figuratively and in parallel. These ways of thinking strictly oppositional, completely the opposite of what every developing a one of the ways - almost automatically begins to deny the second method (logic mock irrational esoteric and esotericism told what you need to turn off your mind and actually throw it in the landfill). And these halves are looking for each other in human life, in every person. And the man, or rather the brain, does not understand what is going on and invent some gods, wonderful magic, aliens, all sorts of mystic wonders and all sorts of esoteric - while only whole life struggling with himself, then with one pole, then the other... Yes the vision of the aura, for example, exists, but what is it? This is a simulation of the animal brain, he builds a figurative model and is able to do by orders of magnitude more powerful than the brain. In fact, this intuition, if you call all easier. In the case of Energosteel or vision - intuition is linked with the visual part of the brain, the occipital. And sometimes associated with the auditory area and hearing the Voice. And yet there is connected with parietal area, and one feels, feels the energy, emotion and so more... Is associated with the frontal lobes and is called assosaries (rational, illumined by the intuition). Where intuition (bottom) of reconnectivity the brain and is manifested, and the brain begins, all the magic to come up with.

This is unconscious at the bottom - it understands solely emotion (just like the brain understands only the idea, for example my words). Was the emotion and hem remember this situation, it is then unconsciously affects the whole life of man as man will not let her go. As you release the situation? With the opposite sign - if you hurt, you have to cry. If the pain caused you will have to forgive the offender, understand that it was good. If there was a fright to reconsider the height of the current experience that it was not so scary... And all this teaches life. Not because she is an intelligent, living there or magic, or karma, there's some... But because it is settled in the unconscious in man causes tension, which is felt by other people and try to level it with the opposite sign, also unconsciously.

What is the units? Yes just psychosomatic impaction in the way of the bottom with the top.

Who puts them? The man himself. Lana, Arina and Zukhra described very well how to put these blocks. The real alchemists, well done. And I suspect that each of them is seeing (intuition, associated with the occipital lobes, visualize, dream or lucid dreams for example, which are also neck modeling is not more than logical modeling, only very different)

What happens to the blocks? The bottom is cut off from the top, the brain currents constricts the vascular system, impaired blood flow to the brain (transfer of energy) and the nervous system is filled with currents (disturbed transmission of information). Relationship falling apart. In the end, because of the violation of circulation of energy of the bottom settles "oil" in the stomach, in the unconscious man into the bright top and dark bottom. A fuse of the psyche (soul) is cut off the understanding and awareness of it, so as not to injure the soul (which is still knows this, which is unfortunate). So the oil accumulates at the bottom and life is actually "the flow of energy in the past", which is actually now enshrined in man.

What happens when removing the blocks? The man is telling the current, which was kept in one or another branch of the nervous system (the tree), the current returns to the brain, the vessel ceases to hold a pinched vent starts to go and the energy (blood) and data sharing (currents of the nervous system). The person returns to a normal state, for some reason calling it a magic, spiritual growth, and other mysticism, but in fact just lifted from the pool, where lay life.

How to remove blocks? Don't need no time machine, all the blocks - they are right now, right here in the body. Techniques: forgiveness, understanding, humility, repentance. To forgive others, forgive yourself - the most powerful tool in lifting on his own set of blocks and the acquisition of integrity. All these methodologies have been applied in fact no one else but only yourself. A person forgives and no one else, just easier to work with external. And love with kindness a person feels only himself, the rest just projects its condition. If a person can not forgive or to feel the love or good - this is the unit he is. And he will always take his eyes and attention on anything by any means, to any outside, any fantasy - if only it native, not removed. If you will be closer to this understanding - that the movie the Matrix around it, blocked the man lives in a world of fantasy, when for example lunch unsightly albuminous substance, and thinks there's roast Turkey.

What is the sign correctly captured unit?
- aggression (exit in the form of fire, which burns the oil), the baptism of fire
- tears (output in the form of water), water baptism
- goosebumps - reset currents of the nervous system, return them to the brain

And everything else - just words about nothing, deception, fuses psyche again work, again "cut off" the bottom from the top and that all is well. So the oil at the bottom and continue to swim and control the person until the person considers himself a magician, spiritual, developed, and so on... Especially funny to "hear" some "magicians" in the dialogues - what they have inside that floats and flows out uncontrolled.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 10, 2016 23:12

And love with kindness a person feels only himself, the rest just projects its condition.
You could,and that in return on the other end?
Everything else requires a revision of concepts,because it is not the psycho.To let off steam or to do the right thing appropriate to the situation,then after some time it's just another irritant that can itch,cry,and holler, it's all in the shuffle.
Aura said it is important to realize this is the highest a psycho can work wonders.
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Oct 10, 2016 23:29, edited 2 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 10, 2016 23:27

You could,and that in return on the other end?
We can say even easier - relax before bedtime, and like your stomach, literally. Love your body, every cell, but start with the belly (if it will be love of the body will fill in automatically). And all the blocks will be removed with time, it is also one of the ways alternative and complementary.

Belly = the unconscious. Brain stem = the subconscious (the subcortex). Trunk + abdomen = the entry point into the unconscious, the informational and sensual (energy). While all of it is entirely unconscious+unconscious mind does not know what to call it.

We can say in short: people, love yourself and love the world. Because everyone projects onto the world its status, considering the whole world like him.
Aura said it is important to realize that higher psycho.
Authorities in the head, it also blocks that prevent to feel. Aura there or I or someone else... the importance of Any given block. Well said, well, right. It's not the opposition, the picture is three-dimensional and consists of billions of points of view, where each view is true

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 10, 2016 23:35

Belly + trunk = the entry point into the unconscious,
Doing this meditation?
Is it possible to do a slight tension by analogy as a kind of muscle in the body?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 10, 2016 23:46

do meditation?
Simply a relaxed state that is best achieved by lying in bed in the dark, before sleep. Like all psycho like forgiveness to do better in this state. In my experience, is the best meditation that may be because it lies on the border of sleep, and sleep is so unconscious thinks just, images, this is the second way of human thinking, which is quite possible to bring to reality and to associate with logical thinking. And mood before going to sleep will continue in sleep, and much to be worked out "by itself", as the unconscious is also the person half.
is it Possible to do a slight tension by analogy as a kind of muscle in the body?
if you can consciously create the "internal" effort - to manage the smooth muscles of blood vessels or bowel, if you can move the gut (relax, stretch, lower down, raise up, cause a stir - "butterflies in the stomach") is an advanced stage towards development of our subconscious, and it manages all of this automatically, reflexively. Only we must not strain the muscles of the body, not the press. Namely, smooth muscles, it does not explain. A simple analogue may be the idea that through the body flowing from head to feet and the return flow from the feet to the top (there's a thread from the perineum to the crown, but it is better not to touch prematurely, only if you know what you want more and more). If you try this idea and "help" the mentally the thread - in the end, you can probably master and the smooth muscles. Although it is not so simple.

And if you feel the center of the brain (as tight a ball for example, or as the eye, which can be rotated) is also an advanced stage on the way to the entry point. It is also managing the smooth muscles of the vascular system. Basically what it all is tangible and not imaginary.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Oct 11, 2016 0:14

and in my dream, many things will worked out "by itself", as the unconscious is also the person half.
Unable to determine? invading your sleep, other people who invade with good intentions.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Oct 11, 2016 0:16

мимоходом wrote:the Authorities in the head, it also blocks that prevent to feel. Aura there or I or someone else... the importance of Any given block. Well said, well, right. It's not the opposition, the picture is three-dimensional and consists of billions of points of view, where each view is true
In this particular case, no block, no, the Aura represents the technology of SEM, a certain system, which the forum members this thread is used for personal development and information that gives the Aura is the information expert-the developer, is help in understanding this system in order to optimize its use as well as for disk A. Patrushev, he is the unquestioned authority, because the discs are his offspring, and his opinion in this area is not discussed.
If I go to create a system of personal development, the tips within it systems will also undeniable. Makes no sense "to go with its Charter in another monastery", is not constructive and contributes to the discussion of specific devices rasterjannosti and discordance. To consider any part has meaning only in relation to the whole.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Oct 11, 2016 0:20

Well, that and the protection of the authorities, the fuse is included: "only this way", "the expert said - the rest is silent", "unquestioned authority", "another monastery"... :lol:

If you look a little deeper you will begin to see, then comes sudden insight that I write about those programs, about which writes the Aura. That you write the information, which is very unlikely she would not agree, perhaps that will clarify. All in all and picture surround. Don't like the information? Born of denial or rebuttal? This is the block, or program )))
Last edited by мимоходом on Tue Oct 11, 2016 0:22, edited 1 time in total.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Oct 11, 2016 0:22

Yes, :) Here! I love authority! I love just... :? One word ...block :(

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:56

It is possible that the map will help to remove the unit, try to contact her ))) He's energy pulls, never thought about it?

Арина.В

Post by Арина.В » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:49

passing and I wonder, by the way, about prayers before bedtime, I in early summer gave a very good prayer for 40 days , I enthusiastically took over a few times and after 3-4 days it was down, then forget, then, oddly enough, just do not want to, well hopefully, think well, with that attitude, it is better not to read...ehh, in General, I threw this thing, and now revered here and again I want to try a direct inspiration for some, thank You :)