Card Chronos Delta

Integrated control technology a reality
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 22, 2016 15:46

Россомаха wrote:Card is also tied to the server is valid or offline?
Card Packed in foil, as it is already working. To take and use, removing the foil))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 22, 2016 18:39

Кудесник wrote:is Very similar to the recapitulation
Classical recapitulation difficult for individual practice the technique and it is effective, if the person moving the consciousness of the operator, in the terms of Castaneda, is able to move his vehicle. Making the technique of recapitulation individually, the more chance to dig into experiences and situations. Who has practiced, knows what big difference in sensations, States, perceptions, physical blocks, is difficult to obtain and few people made the recapitulation to the end, that is, until the result of the transition to another variant line, without assistance, without an external push, in the face of a teacher, outside observer, and it ties the result to the identity of the guide, the helper, the variant lines and levels of development.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 22, 2016 18:42

Россомаха wrote:Card is also tied to the server is valid or offline?
Software functions work offline, the domain takes place through the server.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 22, 2016 18:51

МерКаБа wrote:you only Need active use or you can just pocket carry and still get the result?
Implementation of the function of the clipping occurs in active use. Background (just to carry) in those cases where the mind blocks out the situation - there is a General negative background, low energy level, but it is unclear what (often all - whom) is a situation that is not even a basic understanding of what point to start the dive. This may be due to the fact that the operator simply accustomed to the current state of Affairs, accustomed to certain energy States and emotional reactions. If the root of the situation lies in the childhood (it happens often), then the operator simply has no idea what could be different. Background activates the ballast variant in this line, even for something to hold on and to find the point of unwinding of the situation. Often consciousness blocks the unwinding of the ballast variant lines associated with sex and relationship with the opposite sex, relations with parents, money and power. It is a natural protective mechanism of consciousness. Background mode allows you to partially bypass it, but the constant use of background mode is not recommended, because the emotional reactions and feelings associated with particular ballast variant lines become brighter. The purpose of the card in the background - to give the chance to find the starting point of the unwinding of a ballast variant line, further work is in active mode, described in the instructions.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 22, 2016 19:05

Смузи wrote:Although not yet understand how it works
Смузи wrote:Damn, talkr surpluses would not be cut off
The principle is simple. Energy does not exist “in itself”, any created form (structure) condition the particular circulation of energy. Therefore, there are a large number of descriptions of energy flows, energy link, node, sphere etc. are All attempts to describe forms of circulation (of existence) of energy. Any energy unit also has its own structure, its form of crystallization, it is usually asymmetrical and elongated along one axis structure, that is, inharmonious structure. Therefore, there is the concept of “block” – into a discordant form of energy is unable to flow freely, stagnant.
Positive forms of functioning of the energy are proportional to the symmetric form. For example, a person builds the structure of the energy body to run right, harmonious circulation of energy. The second window detection – works with the linear form of energy, the unwinding of the variant line. Meeting on “the path of” inharmonious structure, which causes an outflow of energy from the present, is a signal, and the user clearly sees such structures is our negative emotions and unpleasant, traumatic experience. The first window – clipping activates a program of open connections, component inharmonious structure, and no structure – no there is stuck energy and the outflow stops. Nothing "extra", garmonichnogo not otmechaetsya, such structures have a different geometry and separated just.
When working with a map, it's in the user to notice the incoming signals on unbalanced forms on a variant of the line, it is advisable to carefully observe the reactions of the body. Basically blocking all experiences on the physical level are in the region of the shoulders (you can see that the shoulders start to rise and tense), abdomen and chest (who doesn't feel the clamps at this region and they are often chronic, so familiar, can determine the change of respiratory rhythm).<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 22, 2016 19:36

Смузи wrote:more and more I notice that there are external factors nawiazywanie I program...
And what to do, how to promote this line? And where to start?
Well, You have already begun to feel the point of unwinding :) This is one of the most common of the units ' expectations. Any such situation, like when you want to Express your true essence, but to meet the expectations of others, doing the "cliche" reflex - ideal for unwinding ballast variantoj line (work with window II). Usually these situations come from childhood - the desire to receive praise from their parents to be "good". And what is "good" for parents? Obedient, quiet, docile. That is, template, inactive and never show up. The need for experiences in childhood is associated with the formation of the software range and a feeling for its boundaries - up groping the edges of their capabilities. But where is the line, there is a danger from which parents (due to their parent templates) you want to fence. This is done, of course, with the best intentions - called "education". And leads to the fact that a grown man is afraid to expand your capabilities, find your max and move on...he just wants to be "good" and conform to the expectations of others, not to receive the negative emotions of dissonance, what the child wanted. And who said that you need to experience negativity in response to negativity surrounding? It's their negativity and their choice to test it. Here, it requires clipping.
Смузи wrote: . If you are, you get a negative, a lot of reactions,
Surrounding subconsciously always keenly felt, who can drive in the frame to adapt to yourself, seeking to be comfortable, and who is not. The poet cut off a ballast variant lines usually associated with a change in the reactions and attitudes of others to the operator.
In fact, the first effects may initially be subtle. At first it may even seem that effects especially not, because the result of a clipping ballast variant lines cumulative. Clipping discreetly as well as unnoticed the appearance of blocks until there is an accumulation up to some critical point and the block is not shown explicitly, for example, is beginning to be felt quite physically (for example, the back starts to ache). Also cut off the first few times work the Windows I can be invisible, unless very sensitive operators, accustomed to constant self-reflection. Often the effect is seen more from the side, that is, associates notice and talk about changes ("you higher","you're different now","look good", etc.), and the operator changes, at first you might not notice. The energy body is like a sponge starts to absorb the released energy, and noticeable effects usually occurs rapidly and unexpectedly, after a period of accumulation, and are manifested in a clear situation that can happen immediately. In short, the effect is cumulative and manifests itself on the rise.<

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Thu Sep 22, 2016 21:32

Greetings to all! The question arose: does not duplicate any program Card "Chronos Delta" program Neocolony 2 " the True Image I(or perhaps echoes)" and "Removing software dependencies"? The descriptions noted the similarity... And still,if a Map of the recommended active work, as in the case of programs of pendant active or background? It is also to understand the difference, if any.

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:16

Aura :) thank you for such a complete answer :o
today ordered a map Chronos...wait...I see change... and another question? And the action cards have no effect bankowski all sorts of cards, whether it can be demagnetized?

Андрей Ка

Post by Андрей Ка » Fri Sep 23, 2016 22:20

Is it true that map drains the energy from the memories. And this in turn removes the influence on human behavior and thus removed the negative options. Along the way, disappearing blocks in the body where the energy is stored from memory.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Sep 25, 2016 17:43

the Art of Mak
These products have different working principle: neocolony work with the PI operator, providing the missing laws – “building blocks” for constructing their own reality, map Chronos Delta produces work on search and destruction of inharmonious structures on one or another variant of the line. That is, neocolony provide an opportunity to expand your reality - spectrum of the variant lines card Chronos removes what prevents to do it. To compare their work impossible. Accordingly, to correlate the modes, too. In neocolony there is no such thing as a background activity. These two series of products can be used separately, it is possible to complement.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Sep 25, 2016 17:43

Смузи wrote:And the action cards have no effect bankowski all sorts of cards, whether it can be demagnetized?
No

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Sep 25, 2016 17:44

Андрей Ка wrote:is it True that map drains the energy from the memories. And this in turn removes the influence on human behavior and thus removed the negative options. Along the way, disappearing blocks in the body where the energy is stored from memory.
Yes, You correctly understood the essence of the operation of the product

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Wed Sep 28, 2016 23:11

Be surprised and see an active working card Chronos! :D Time has stopped! I have everything planned. as it happens, I do not understand)) I Usually always have planned several things for the next day, where to be, who to see, what to do...I spent all day trying to keep up with the time and make planowania at least 50%, but the city is just crazy rhythms. always something in the environment is such that prevents the implementation of someone, something or myself. The list is always accumulated, flowed from day to day, and tension and irritation. I found out and did no more than 1-2 important things...a compromise like this. Has neither the strength nor the desire, some solid despair, and entirely unfinished, around the bog and the world is not mine. But since last time. Program hangs :) :) Seems that under the conditions of the whirl of the circle was stopped. As if the program stopped...and now I have time to choose...and run what I need. Such a pleasant feeling))) The time everywhere, without effort))

Лорочка

Post by Лорочка » Wed Sep 28, 2016 23:19

How fast is its reality constructed? How much time chtoyuy the program started to work and kept that interferes. and another question - if the clearance of the variant lines were produced, it finally or is there a chance there again sehat?

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Wed Sep 28, 2016 23:32

Лорочка wrote:How quickly its reality is based? How much time chtoyuy the program started to work and kept that interferes. and another question - if the clearance of the variant lines were produced, it finally or is there a chance there again sehat?
Oooh...I have so instantly worked. Just yesterday through the Map tried to give the request today...I need to do, where to be and once it is understood what needs to be umenshit saturation, the necessity of this NEED. And that very fonit. Just pure action program, as you press the enter button...So I pressed the button and went to bed. And today, and I can't recall about it, I forgot :oops: Only day realized that all the time, things go like clockwork :)

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:22

Аура wrote:further work is in active mode, described in the instructions.
Can you briefly write what is active mode, and how does it work? And maybe it's too difficult and tiring it will be.

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Fri Sep 30, 2016 15:44

Россомаха wrote: ... And maybe it's too difficult and tiring it will be.
Sorry, that fit in question, I would like to Express my opinion. Still waiting for the Card while it's in the way. It seems to me that active work, as "work on yourself" - we will "work out" the past, and that means working on yourself, only the outcome needs to be bigger, because they will be affected not only our microcosm, but the macrocosm around me/you around. Difficult, rather, will not, I think the scheme is simple enough, but tedious.. though, I would call it hard work/work not one day .. because there is no disease that took just one day changed to health.
And with laziness, Wolverine, you need to fight, however, as with the desire to get everything instantly without effort )).
Good luck!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Sep 30, 2016 15:46

Лорочка wrote:How quickly its reality is based? How much time chtoyuy the program started to work and kept that interferes. and another question - if the clearance of the variant lines were produced, it finally or is there a chance there again sehat?
Fortunately or unfortunately, the process of constructing their own reality, not the ultimate. The process of constructing reality is the infinite movement, and if it seems that “nothing happens”, i.e., reality is fixed, then the energy is spent on maintaining (fixing) the current reality. If we talk about the trim ballast variant line, that time, as well as the opportunity to move to a ballast variant line, depends on the search depth cutoff. All situations where the promotion of the line, repeat and duplicate the root of the problem. If the root lies deep (in early childhood, for example), then the work will be phased, this may require repeated work with the same ballast has a natural protection mechanisms of consciousness from the sudden changes, since the transition away from the current position of the variant lines lead to the physical changes – the rebuilding of the nervous system, the formation of new neural connections, biochemical changes, etc. So the work is divided into several stages – step by step. First cut off the “tip”, then mid level, then root. After clipping the top of the first results, but the possible returns to normal reflexes response. Cut off the root with nothing impossible to confuse the point of beginning (education) ballast variant, if to reach it, a bright and experience a complete cut-off of the ballast variant lines cathartic.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Sep 30, 2016 15:48

Россомаха wrote:Can briefly write what is active mode, and how does it work?
Work in 2 stages. First - removing the shielding layer from the window II and the unwinding of the ballast variant line up of the search root - the point of clipping, the second is removing the shielding layer from the window I and trim ballast of the line variant with the found point.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Sep 30, 2016 21:47

"the work is divided into several stages – step by step. First cut off the “tip”, then mid level, then root is".

Great!The same principle in homeopathy to a new level, initially assigned to the integrated product is a kind of clearing the field becomes visible a new level, requiring fewer drugs, and, in the end,it becomes clear leading approach, or Tina factor, allowing you to select from a huge Bank, "the same" product (which spamo tricky in itself and considered art) and the matrix of the problem is destroyed.
And Chzhen-Tszyu esto a similar approach - first rapbot with Wonderful Channels, then pairs of channels, and in the end - defined target channel. IMHO,of course...
... Is it possible to put in order operators Neocolony 2 program Chronos Delta in the functionality of the server neocolony? I foresee a negative response,but glimmers hope so it would be more convenient to use and carry.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Sep 30, 2016 21:52

"The work in 2 stages. First - removing the shielding layer from the window II and the unwinding of the ballast variant line up of the search root - the point of clipping, the second is the removal of the shielding layer with a window and I cut off the ballast variant line found point".

Please clarify - this algorithm is performed once? Because if not,then after each topic of study we need to stick the ply back? Maybe I tuplyu,but it is not clear, but see what's important.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Sep 30, 2016 22:51

Is it so difficult to do step by step photos? I too do not quite understand how to work with the card and that where to glue. :roll: bc Customers still pay the money. 8)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Sep 30, 2016 23:00

MM, having bought everything that is possible, probably buying the whole range of the site, do you really think that somehow evolved? The brain there developed or perception? Like they say in the instructions described there do need to... you Know, theoretically, it seems to me that you are stronger it has evolved, having bought all the money, toys and attributing them to the orphanage - and this without irony, just as it is.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:14

Аура wrote:First - removing the shielding layer from the window II and the unwinding of the ballast variant line up of the search root - the point of clipping
What does unwinding?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 03, 2016 16:16

Арт Мак wrote:... is it possible to put in order operators Neocolony 2 program Chronos Delta in the functionality of the server neocolony? I foresee a negative response,but glimmers hope so it would be more convenient to use and carry.
Right I foresee. Each product in addition to custom specialized software is "firmware" - a package of system programs which determine the functionality of the specialized programs. That is to write programs that run on the same firmware for another product with a different firmware, it is impossible.