Card Chronos Delta

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Card Chronos Delta

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 19, 2016 21:23

The main purpose of the Card Chronos Delta trim ballast variant lines, causing negative emotions and States, leading to blocking of the opportunities, changes, extensions, gain new experience and perception.

Some side effects:

- removing blocks (physical and emotional), including chronic (block – this is essentially a defensive reaction as a physical body, and energy on a traumatic experience which caused the ballast variantoj lines)

- clearing mental and subtle bodies (mostly parasitic internal dialogue is repeated scrolling ballast variant lines and related situations in subconscious attempts at “unwinding.” Is the repetition of the experience of situations leads to persistent entities in the subtle bodies, corresponding to the initial impetus, the emergence of ballast variantoj lines)

- change of attitude towards other people and the world around them. The transformation of negative reactions to positive.

- increase in energy levels, elimination of CFS (attracting attention the past literally sucks the energy out of the present)

- expansion of the software range (trim ballast variant lines expands the range of possibilities of behavior, actions and reactions of the operator and gives the possibility of transition to those of the variant lines, which were previously blocked)

[img]http://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2016/09/11bda4940499bc46b0ac4fd9d45038a8.jpg[/img]

Functionally and technically the Map is divided into two parts – detection and clipping.

Feature detection helps to move into the past to search for the source of the problem (start ballast variantoj line is usually a traumatic situation), clipping implements energy cutting off the root of the problem from I-present. That is the situation of the past continues to exist as a memory, in the memory, but stops energy (including emotional) outflow and the possibility of changing the situation and obtaining new experience in the present.

Included with the Map Chronos Delta includes detailed instructions..

Aura
Разработчик

Re: New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 19, 2016 21:25

The root of negative emotions and reactions, inability to fully realize their natural gifts, to reveal dormant possibilities, the root of all problems and failures lies in the past.
The past is our experience. At the level of neurophysiology, the human experience is a stable synaptic connections between neurons – neural network. The neural network of the brain shape our perception of reality, helps to navigate the information flows, but they are forcing us “to step on the same rake”.

When choosing a variant line (and as a consequence in thoughts and actions) we often do not rely on the present and the past on freight, both positive and negative experiences. During the day we repeatedly come back and scrollable situation of the past, and as you know, where attention goes, the energy. For example, when in the past people acted in a certain way and got an unpleasant experience (e.g., negative States and emotions – fear, shame, excitement, uncertainty). In a similar situation in this attention tend not to look every time a new way, and to project the past into our present and on the basis of existing experience, not reality, is the choice of the variant line. For example, shy and timid boy in the past, was afraid to talk to beautiful classmate. Becoming a seemingly successful, rich and confident man, in this he begins to avoid contact with women of a certain type, to avoid repeating an unpleasant experience.
This fixation on the past is due to the fact that the duplicate situation, forming in the brain stable synaptic connections – the neural network. The more often our choice is not based on a conscious choice, forming new synaptic connections, and the burden of the past, the stronger becomes the neural network.
Sustained activity of neural networks causes in the organism a set of biochemical reactions that affects the physical condition of the appearance of blocks, chronic clips, body posture, facial expression (happy or unhappy), external appearance, etc. you Can call this concept “the past is obvious”.

On the one hand, the reflexes of consciousness is needed in order to save energy and not to come up with a conscious choice to every detail, on the other – significantly reduce the range of our choices and our possibilities of action and of thought, as we fix on one variant of the line without letting go to others.

There is such a thing – attention last. Not so much we are going back, as I was on last pulls the attention and energy thus past through us in the present affects the choice of a particular variant line, that is, influences us in the future. Attention past burns the energy that is given to us by the implementation of a new variant of lines – finding new ways and new opportunities.
But the fact that all of the variant lines that existed when a particular choice (of actions, thoughts, behavior) in the past, continue to exist. The past is as multiple as the future, so clinging to a fixed situation of the past (the past), we cut off a whole range of variant lines (possibilities) to the present.

Especially much attention last pulls of the situation, affecting the scope of strong emotions and attitudes, causing a dependence on these emotions and attitudes. This is one form of “software dependencies”.

Attention past affects the present attention in such a way: for example, this person has formed a positive intent and implements, that is, pays attention and fills you with energy variant line of implementation intentions. The attention of the past begins to draw in real people and events, resonating with fixed in the past, the emotion and situation of man in the present because of sustained activation of neural networks respond (scared, annoyed, interested, offended, shows emotions, etc.) on the persistent external stimulus and begins to distract from favorable variantoj lines, giving attention and energy to the attention of the past. The attention informed is one of the main factors hindering the process of self-development and self-improvement and disturbing to realize their potential: to become richer, prettier, more successful...

Card Chronos Delta is a software package that implements one of the options to prevent energy losses in the present, interfere with the freedom of choice of action – to cut off attention from the past I present. That is, the situation continues to exist as a memory, but it stops the energy outflow.
Of course, the experience and knowledge of the world are our opportunities, and our guide in the infinite universe. So not all situations should be cut off from the attention of the present, selectively, only those that are the ballast load, and prevents us to live and grow in the present, to look for new ways and opportunities, in short, prevent to create our own reality and to actualize our goals and intentions. Card Chronos Delta allows you to do is point and selectively, purposefully working to a certain situation.<

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Mon Sep 19, 2016 23:37

Аура wrote:Card Chronos Delta is the software package
Андрей Кабанков wrote:Price of 6,500 rubles.
This software package is strictly defined and included in the price or the product will have to bribe the individual programs?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Sep 19, 2016 23:40

All included in the price, to buy nothing.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 20, 2016 0:09

Card Chronos Delta does not require binding in the LC, the shift control is carried out by means of a shielding layer on each of the "Windows" independently. The whole process described in the instructions.

Жако

Post by Жако » Tue Sep 20, 2016 0:53

Hi Aura,
Card Chronos Delta could be helpful for me?

You know wich is my problem: nothing works to me (Neocolony I-II, front Room cards, BRM, etc.)

Thanks in advance

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Sep 20, 2016 13:07

Аура wrote:Attention the past affects the present attention in such a way: for example, this person has formed a positive intent and implements, that is, pays attention and fills you with energy variant line of implementation intentions. The attention of the past begins to draw in real people and events, resonating with fixed in the past, the emotion and situation of man in the present because of sustained activation of neural networks respond (scared, annoyed, interested, offended, shows emotions, etc.) on the persistent external stimulus and begins to distract from favorable variantoj lines, giving attention and energy to the attention of the past.
As precisely formulated, as You all know and feel? Why are You so smart? And why I have such attunement with Your products?... but... the product itself I even do not need, just describe it and I already know what to do...

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Sep 20, 2016 14:45

Аура wrote: Card Chronos Delta allows you to do is point and selectively
A very necessary thing...

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:23

When choosing a variant line (and as a consequence in thoughts and actions) we often do not rely on the present and the past on freight, both positive and negative experiences.

Good evening) :) wanted to clarify, the Card Chronos Delta can help with awareness and cutting off family-run negative programs that are unknowingly passed down from generation to generation? And then I started working in this direction, but a lot of "white" areas and thinking about how that can be a help in this matter.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:32

Direct time machine of some sort. Back to the future.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Sep 21, 2016 13:08

Жако wrote:Hi Aura,
Card Chronos Delta could be helpful for me?

You know wich is my problem: nothing works to me (Neocolony I-II, front Room cards, BRM, etc.)
Answer in Russian, I'm sure someone here will translate better than a translator guggl.
Maybe, maybe not. Here we have to deal with the position, which was defined as “nothing works”. The position builds certain expectations of what it means to “work”, and a certain passivity. That is, the work itself products line SEM can be defined as the receipt of certain laws, scarce in contemporary InfoSpace. Consciousness uses this resource when needed. The need builds up some internal impulse, which may come either from dissatisfaction with the (lack of harmony in the present), or from a deep human need to develop, or the consciousness movement. This can be determined and ballast variant lines. Strongly fixed mind required a powerful impulse, the initial impulse that will bring out the usual “box” out of comfort zone. Map of Chronos may be that momentum, although this is not its main purpose. In any case, in this situation, “dig deeper” can give a good experience, which further displays the deadlock ballast variant lines. It is necessary to try. From experience, the concurrent use of cards Chronos with other products gives a very different feeling.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Sep 21, 2016 13:10

Россомаха wrote:Direct the time machine of some sort.
Not really. Time is tied to calibration devices, was invented by the Jews to them in time debt gave. It's a joke, of course, but in every joke there is a joke share. Time is determined by internal rhythms of a person, or a frequency of the brain and characterizes the speed of the processes of mortality. Chronos – God and God of modern man. Time is to some extent virtual, because the code depends on the variables (axes), from which man himself has built a relationship. Still nothing, if this axis is the Sun (therefore the Sun in many ancient cultures deified, not so much because “warm and gives energy”, but because it is the axis that defines time cycles and internal rhythms, defined by the rotation of the Earth around the Sun). Another thing, if the axis is located within an artificially created device, which sets the rhythms of intervals much smaller than the per diem. Therefore, modern man is either in a hurry or killing time, because lost his natural internal rhythm. In daily rhythms there are two main points – the sunrise and sunset. How long have we seen the sunrise? And the sunset? There is even a difference the use of mechanical and electronic watches. I'm sure many have noticed that people that use mechanical watches are more measured and less in a hurry. In other words, most modern people put their death in dependence on the rhythms set by the electronic generator. But the rotation of the Sun, too, has his cycles and his death put in dependence from the galactic center ... This is a serious topic, which we will not deepen, because a card with Chronos it is connected, but indirectly.
Россомаха wrote:back to the future.
The past move is not difficult, difficult to live in the present. People live either in the past or in the future. The past is as multiple as the present moment, the past record does not lead us memories, and the attention of the past that determines our reaction – response to certain situations and external stimuli. Map of Chronos – this tool does not change the memories, and our relationship to him.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Sep 21, 2016 13:28

Смузи wrote:Good evening) I wanted to clarify, the Card Chronos Delta can help with awareness and cutting off family-run negative programs that are unknowingly passed down from generation to generation? And then I started working in this direction, but a lot of "white" areas and thinking about how that can be a help in this matter.
Good question. There is a ballast variant lines that are on the genetic line. Here the main work will occur with the window II, the search root. To cut off the “tip” will be easy, more time and effort required to achieve a sufficient level of intensification. In such cases, work with the situation after the usual level of immersion at some point would stop – kind of like the root is found. Important after the first results don't stop and continue the dive, of course, not necessarily at one time. After resuming the situation will ”get off”- will bounce to another variant line, that is there will be different people, situations and other emotions, and the signal may weaken. At this point it is important to understand that this is not a glitch or failure, and not to return to familiar experiences. A continuation of the work on another level of immersion. Also going to work with situations, the root of which lies in previous lives.

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Wed Sep 21, 2016 16:09

Аура wrote:[quote="Smoothies" Is a continuation of the work on another level of immersion. Also going to work with situations, the root of which lies in previous lives.
Thanks for the answer. Although, of course, still is not all clear. You just read the next question :) just about the previous life. I had the immersion experience and got some knowledge about his previous life, and with this knowledge and fear. it is very associated with generic messages and all messages of the social system, which also transmits the information and templates regardless of time (be it the 16th century or the 21st :) :) although with some changes). in General I want to cut these tails. Thank you. I'm new, but I'll try with card Chronos. Although not yet understand how it works)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Sep 21, 2016 18:08

You only need active use or you can just pocket carry and still get the result?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 21, 2016 18:11

Смузи wrote:When choosing a variant line (and as a consequence in thoughts and actions) we often do not rely on the present and the past on freight, both positive and negative experiences.
.. wanted to clarify, the Card Chronos Delta can help with awareness and cutting off family-run negative programs that are unknowingly passed down from generation to generation?
Аура wrote: Card Chronos Delta is a software package, ...prevent energy losses .....cut off attention from the past I present. That is, the situation continues to exist as a memory, but it stops the energy outflow.
...but stops an energy outflow A little retreat, I think it will be a little helpful. So our experience(based on regression-reincarnation experience)of the past , it is also our choice to experience the life we have chosen(again according to some reports..) Ancestral ties(family) -not always a Soul mate is not always nearby in this embodiment, as helpers and allies , and sometimes as "enemies", but again, to go through this experience, we chose to do this.. it's Weird that we are from a standpoint of our being able to imagine))). And tell ourselves and others that we are a "flogging" myself and could not think))). Nevertheless, if all regressions shiz, then it is. The experience of the past incarnation and you stay in that life ,can accumulate different charges plus and minus. The situation as just a fact , so was the experience positive and a negative, they just EXPERIENCE. Charge of situations pulls a large , if not almost much of what is "in store" for life and is produced by the body to the entity inside him . Implants , imprints and other constraints from homesoverseas)))) and not homosapiens(sapiens and Capet and Capet all to yourself))) . Watched a few of these companions , who passed regression or were themselves engaged in reviewing , auditing and ...different ways of "cleaning treatment" of the consciousness and the subconscious)))who went through the experience, "unearthed" there are deposits of the stables ...and... And then the fun, not reviewed , are not aware and not let go." "He unwrapped the bandage," he Opened the wound" razgovarali it, and again tied to sometimes there to look like there in pain and.... Here are those who are digging in the old experience, without releasing and removing the charge , he does so. )))
How to determine what is not worried about the old negative experience? And that's when they're not hunting, well Yes , it was , well, something ...but there is no emotion , because the shot charge, released the situation.
Now tell yourself, each of you? All you can do to let go of the situation and rethinking the way? And live happily without anger, without hiding the stone zapazuhoy....? )))
To cut , meaning to revise, to separate yourself today from yourself in the past. To live and gain new experience along the way correcting old "flaws" don't dwell on them, move on. To create :wink: kink :ap<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Sep 21, 2016 20:25

have looked at their experience, "unearthed" there are deposits of the stables ...and... And then the fun, not reviewed , are not aware and not let go.
by the way, an interesting point from the point of view of the feelings of energy... When consciousness draws attention to the bottom and begins to sink into the depth (in the stomach), or simply a person enters into a trance (the same mechanism) - and there, in the abdomen, at the bottom... Very "black oil", at least as felt and seen (almost every). This oil rake can only be rising up and mixing with the immaterial, and raking can take years.

But I don't think this is due to karma or something like that. Originally born a man and there was not anything wrong. Just during the life of the person for example said, "no, don't do it" - he installed the unit, the circulation has deteriorated. Then said "you understand that you are guilty?" - the man said Yes, put a block the circulation of even worsened. Then people learned how to use the throat and offended the first time, sending current. To send sent, but forgot to remove another block that from the repetition establishes the physiologically neural and then the offense becomes a habit, and the rest of the blocks.

In the end, for 30 years the people consists entirely of blocks that put himself (nobody forced him to plead guilty or to take offense, though provoked, but the choice was his). These units completely block the circulation of energy in the body and the body begins to crumble, denying compensatory reserves of the organism. Energy is converted into a swamp, and in the bottom of the falls with a heavy sediment - this is oil...

When a man begins to revise something, to repent, ask for forgiveness (from himself in fact, more people don't need this), forgive yourself, removing the blocks and starting the circulation is somehow pass for spiritual growth, although the spirit has nothing to do, only to the psyche. Blocks begin to appear, the oil is poured on the body and then the disease, as well as human behavior change, and external environment responds is called "out of karma", but there is no karma, just the mechanics of such interactions... All placed in the unconscious - when released, it worked out smoothly with the back side.

The saddest thing is that not all of them know what's inside as the substantia nigra (just energy but of poor quality, as residue) - and not knowing nothing tends to change. Moreover - just merges the substance of those who got into the field of view...

Well, if you clean up all the oil from the bottom, shake it to the body and reworking... Then at the very bottom - the brightest light passing axis from top to bottom (brighter than up, up just a whitish haze fog color)<

нева

Post by нева » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:47

мимоходом wrote:when A man begins to revise something, to repent, ask for forgiveness (from himself in fact, more people don't need this), forgive yourself, removing the blocks and starting circulation
To cry is also probably good, but only for itself and not for show..)
for 30 years the people consists entirely of blocks that put himself
Well, what?.. that each person is unique energetically and, one might even say that the Earth is a very big show of people. These blocks (fixing consciousness) is probably a kind of "energy work" of each man, or rather his subconscious , which in fact is the creativity itself.(architect) it is Possible that the picture of the World..each and built as the building of large and small blocks, and of course rearranging your blocks..will change everything. Here, as an example you can take a..what a..pyramid consisting of many stone blocks..and each block is the heavy stone of the Soul, which will not budge without assistance.) Not to mention the megaliths.. I Wonder how much effort you need to peretaskat stone from one place to another.." pyramid of Cheops"..) to Do this could mean producing a Miracle .) This is about how to turn water into wine, but not literally but metaphorically..or alchemically. For example was consciousness in the vessel like pure water, but it was like yellow, sour wine.. or Vice versa.
These units completely block the circulation of energy in the body
But we can assume that the blocks..this is a kind of resistance.. or p-n transitions as in the CPU, and rather, control the specific flow of energy in the body(modulation) than a full blockage. Then the more complex scheme of the blocks, so it means more modern )

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:44

The uniqueness of the individual as the uniqueness of the wiring in the head is nice and it is in any case is the uniqueness of the information. More people would additionally know that these wires can be peretyat and realign fairly easily... It would be more quality work in the learn itself. But "oil" and spray (sometimes with results for the love) - it is very unpleasant, though spitting fire not more enjoyable... And well even if in oil, and then it happens and tar ))) In General, such creativity - it's like a puddle jump.
These blocks (fixing consciousness) is probably a kind of "energy work" of each person
Yes, but often creativity is not very beautiful )) Criteria of beauty and methods of self-identification and thousands (or tens of thousands) of years of civilization somehow never developed a... moreover, as it turned out - they are rejected by 99% of people, just not passing the filters.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:57

The card is also tied to a server or acts independently?

нева

Post by нева » Thu Sep 22, 2016 14:46

мимоходом wrote:. But "oil" and spray (sometimes with results for the love of) is very frustrating
Yes us..well it nafih such lyubof.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 22, 2016 15:18

мимоходом wrote: Still additionally, people knew that these wires can be peretyat and realign fairly easily... It would be more quality work in the learn itself.
Well-ka, well-ka here for more info)))) This is so ? :shock: Share with the people. :wink:
мимоходом wrote: But the "oil" and spray (sometimes with results for the love) - it is very unpleasant, though spitting fire not more enjoyable...
Vooot, namely ,that confused feeling ,posing for one another))))And true if I may say so , reference the energy of love as it is universal, all apparently different. Because confused , and rather to drive her all over the body, and then climbs on the "surface" this "bulwang" ,posing as light and clean))) Feeling something quite different. With proper ...the effect is more powerful the cleaner body, clearer thinking, full of health and energy , and most importantly Light.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 22, 2016 15:20

passing You already like art to "use")))When the alignment for the text, it is even Muraki and the streams run, and .....a lot of things))) he closed his Eyes and there's the picture thread from the bottom up pulses with such speed...that fireworks are resting. The rest will be silent :o

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Thu Sep 22, 2016 15:22

[*][*][quote="Aura"

There is such a thing – attention last. Not so much we are going back, as I was on last pulls the attention and energy thus past through us in the present affects the choice of a particular variant line, that is, influences us in the future. Attention past burns the energy that is given to us by the implementation of a new variant of lines – finding new ways and new opportunities.
Especially much attention last pulls of the situation, affecting the scope of strong emotions and attitudes, causing a dependence on these emotions and attitudes. This is one form of “software dependencies”....

A little bit more curious about the new card Chronos :oops: More and more I notice that
there are external factors nawiazywanie I program. Well...for example some want to see certain expectations of my behavior, thoughts, waiting for a reaction. Is my personal habitual coping mechanisms, that once long ago beneath this effects and voznikli. With it, if you look closely, these expectations everywhere, especially stronger with those who know more. I have the feeling that they are driving in the specified pattern, and act and live in it the idea of someone and why is not clear, that is, someone SSDL thought about me and picked her up and started to patch live to in template to drive :( :) . If you are, you get a negative, a lot of reactions in that are so damn catchy and something and somewhere out there, that seemed to be too cut off for a long time. Danny... no, illusion. Created by years phantom does not want to leave, only pretends to left. Dig a little deeper, but sometimes deep is not necessary...and here it is. Like somewhere an invisible thread and invisible mechanisms. Most interesting is that when it is not cause, he suggests, and looking for the situation, so as to give the usual reaction.And gives. :) Name as you want patterns of thinking, patterns of behavior, but the fact of the constant repetition. Interesting the phantom may finally disappear? Or there is doomed to constant revival??????Actually, I think it is some sort of separate reality created infoprama other (so to speak-made clothes bare king). You talk a lot, but I still don't understand, feel .....but I don't understand :) interestingly, one baby looking at photos of the recently departed to other worlds just said, she undressed. What do you mean? Removed the body or freed from the trumped-up phantom?) So to the question - how about with a map and a cutoff entogo)) semi-finished phantom Card Chronos ? And what to do, how to promote this line? And where to start? Damn, talkr surpluses would not be cut off :)<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Sep 22, 2016 15:41

But true , if I may say so , reference the energy of love as it is universal, all apparently different.
Love is when water fills the Central chalice. Not the fire (rage, hatred when in the center... fire should be at the top), not oil, not the swamp, which is output to the outside through the throat and heart, and pure spring water.

Scheme of transformation of energy (sexual): fire from the adrenal glands rises to 4 steps in the crown, is acquired consciousness. Fire from below rises to the adrenal glands, of the soul, acquired a family, Trinity. Clean water from the perineum ascends 4 stairs and the center becomes the base instead of the bottom, finds love. So in the end the water from the base of the 4th ascends 4 stairs in the 8th (can you say bodhisattva, nadeshiko). Sequence any...

These fire and water to raise trying, without even realizing. And not being able to work with them - splash out. But they are untreated, often rising swamp of resentment to his throat. Or the fire of anger to heart. Or crude oil (Nigredo) just absorbs all of it, that it's just in the realm of the body... And all that sometimes passes for love - "I'm doing this out of love!"

And love is when the breast is not feeling, and included a powerful low strong rotating vibration motor start up.

come on, come here for more info)))) This is so ?
Everything just described and in fact everywhere, every psychologist, neurologist and other physicians know about the neuroplasticity of the brain. Connection can be created, concentrating on something and repeating it for a long time (learning through imitation). For example, every day I read a forum about the development - start to develop. Every day watching football is starting to like football, then I'll want it at least on the computer. Without realizing it - people give out their current static links for the truth. The more frozen the brain - the more given, although in principle all of the slices of the true (that is True), just not all of the slices are of good quality.

Break the when awareness. For example, awareness of the paradoxes, insights, understanding. And relaxation as a couple to concentrate. A minute of suggestion in hypnosis can break the link, which was the years - such as the stuttering man. Of course physically the connection is broken after a month, but stuttering will cease immediately.

PS and I see little sense - I have a good if you have a quarter/half of described and sometimes. The truth promised in a dream that out of the coma will be released in 2021, even the exact date there was some, do not remember...<
Last edited by мимоходом on Thu Sep 22, 2016 18:17, edited 8 times in total.