Card Chronos Delta

Integrated control technology a reality
ОльгаВВ
Re: New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:38

Working with Cronus 3 months. Decided to make a summary of the achievements with the map in that time:
1. Dramatically decreased the level and frequency of fear. Deep fears that become customary and existed on a subconscious level, reached the level of consciousness notice-unwind-cut off Chronos.
2. Let go of many negative beliefs attached parents since childhood. I began to understand that there is a "me" and are "invested" (by someone, parents, friends, society in General) are nested, it is not always necessary for me.
3. It is easier to put a positive installation. They do not seem artificial and forced, can enter the state of "I can".
4. Magically to life began to be attracted need bright people, in General, communicating with people became easier. Found in the circle a couple of parasites that are on friendly terms pulled out of me and the family energy (someone came to life complained, someone small services has consistently provided), and easily parted with them. More precisely, themselves disappeared, when they stopped to give them energy.
5. Significantly increased overall level of energy, such a thing as "evening tiredness" is almost gone. In the morning, began to get increasingly without an alarm clock, with a cheerful attitude and desire to Create.
6. Dropped the internal chatter and the constant rehashing of the same situations. Cut off the parasitic variant of the line leading away from the goal. The way to order was simple and short.
7. Left the need for background consumption of unnecessary information. Aimlessly flipping the tape SOC. networks and watch the background the TV was kind of weird. I wanted to take in books that have long been identified and which had not had the time.
The overall feeling from working with Cronus - purification and improving the quality of life. Apparently, that's what he is - the Way to Myself...
Thank you for the wonderful tool of life change! :o :o :o

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Tue Feb 21, 2017 17:04

Often ask myself What I want? This issue was not heard before so clearly, probably due to the fact that there were too many established programs (as the saying goes, we all come from childhood...and we all come...) Skeletons in the closet abound :) Gradual deliverance from them, from their messages, settings, from the experience of their life increasingly resembles the process of separating the grain from dirt. Emerges your Life pattern.
Today I discovered in my Vault :) , is a place where you store the generic message, here is a hodgepodge. Along with the garbage are precious gifts that cannot be taken until the process garbage. Step-by-step. Is a workout, but very fertile...
Now I feel like at the feast...here is a dish I like, that's not much, but it takes...Start the important mechanism in the magical process of Life-Death-Life, rather it is a long time, its helical cycles, turn on different turn...it Seems like a very long time stuck in the middle, but so needed....to digest...to filter...
Together with the discovery of this Store had a wild desire to make genuborku the house and throw out the accumulated..... :) today it all goes to hell . And to make a permutation in the apartment!!! To buy something new!!! (I don't know yet, but soon will come up :)
Maybe since spring feels, although I tend to think that the consequences of inner freedom are transferred to the sphere of everyday life :) A useful exercise, space to clean...

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Tue Feb 21, 2017 17:16

Smusic How often do you use a map Chronos? If every day, how many times a day? You constantly write something,and so the work goes on :wiz And in General it is good that you share your experiences and reviews :o

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Sun Feb 26, 2017 19:43

Влада Ми wrote:One of the first discoveries of the map!!! realized that I couldn't breathe! Immediately after the immersion, the feeling that I was breathing someone else!
It was something like that, but felt the presence of another, almost the introduction and attempt of substitution...At the same time it was like opening a program whose parasitic, plant, and felt the real presence of the other....And at the time of the incorporation of this other once there was desolation, as if it were the time of my life I have lived is something....Not a pleasant feeling...But it was very important to detect it. Now continue to explore...from the roots....in General, that has found., I think I can guess where....Like a real, very strong connection...in which there is an imbalance...Now trying to find a trace of this SOMETHING, this time they are revealed as parasitic programs.....last...((

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Sun Feb 26, 2017 19:50

Грифон wrote:How often do you use a map Chronos? If every day, how many times a day?
:) No, not constantly, but keep her in focus....sometimes I forget for 3 days about it, but the subconscious remembers :) So we have some sort of competent attunement....handling always gives a powerful result, probably because of the willingness and unwillingness longer delay of the subconscious :)
Грифон wrote:You constantly write something,and so the work goes on
Is not the word!!! Sometimes do not have time to track down...one thought....it is already realized....Mixed Yav and NAV :) :) :) And to think correctly still does not work.....so often it's like the song....wanted to make a thunderstorm...and got the goat... :) More until you have to rake :)
But it's a good skill, useful...
Грифон wrote: And in General it is good that you share your experiences and reviews
Eh....more other stories....it was interesting b
Uh-Oh-gay!!! The organisers! Suggest to arrange competition "the Most beautiful tale":) or for example "the hero's journey"

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Wed Mar 01, 2017 19:26

A bit of lyrics :) caught here's the story-tale ...
Mr. Nobody was a little worried and fussed, standing on the street in the rain. The velvet of the night have already embraced it. He was waiting for. It seemed like this meeting. Khronos slowly cut the space horizontally, moving in his direction. Mr. Nobody waited for a better moment and dare to make the first step to God.
— I need to talk to you, Chronos.
"Okay," Chronos said quietly.
— I'm dying. I think I'm dying right here and now. I feel very bad.
The vibration of the voice of the Lord No one was slowly put him in a hell of his own soul.
— No, you're not dying, you finally born, or rather reborn. You cross the border.
— I can not, — timidly said Mr. Nobody.
It is inevitable, it was bound to happen. You're finally ready and the time came.
Pupils Mr Nobody extended, eyes filled with tears. This salty ocean almost reached the edge. His throat tightened with fear. Trembling shrill broke into his tired body.
— What I will tell you right now that you recognize immediately. It may take much time. Be sensitive to the fact that I have prepared for you.
It was evident that Mr. Nobody all his being was absorbed every word Cronus word.
— Infiltrate the idea, my friend, you're a co-Creator of this era. You're here to be a bit more free Creator. So you could create, to love and give fully.
Mr. Nobody continued to tremble.
The shadow of Death slowly thickened over Mr. Nobody. But in addition to Chronos, no one could see.
— I'm scared of losing people close to me that they may go before me.
— Once you leave your body. It's not the worst thing that can happen in your life, Mr. Nobody. There are far more terrible things.
— What Chronos?
— You can live your life but not live it at all. Your life can pass by you, and she is right now. You know, there are people who are not able to get to the level of co-Creator. And you still have a chance, among all this succession of incarnations to awaken to the idea that you are a co-Creator of this era. You just forgot about it. Lost for a while, but Forever was returned to you. And only in your hands the fate of this opportunity. Only you can decide what to do with that awareness. You know, only human being can choose. Angels, for example, can only be angels. You are this point of the report. This border. Time untimely. You watch.
Mr. Nobody sat silently. And Death continued to thicken over him.
— Chronos, I'm afraid.
Open your palms and put them on my lap, gently suggested Chronos. Feel my space...
I feel such peace...it's so quiet.
— First there was the silence and the stillness, and then from this stillness appeared the first sound.
All the space around Mr Nobody was shrouded in the abyss of the deep.
— There is still something what you can remember, Mr. Nobody. Remember that you have a duty to those people who are unable for whatever reason to reach the level of awareness. Remember that they are co-creators. Deep understanding creates in man an even greater spiritual aspiration.
Hornos looked through space. His eyes radiated heat...
— While it's still early for him. Before... — and silently turned the Chronos to Death.
A wave of love and will spread out in the space between Chronos and Master of None.
At that moment death retreated...
— I — barely audible said Chronos.
Silence fell upon the room in which were a man and a woman.
It was barely audible breathing of everyone.
The air rang and trembled from the gentle trembling of souls.
The gods left the mortals, giving them choices.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:00

Use Chronos with the Corsair,the cutoff is not necessary,all is possible and all thoughts in this period do not need to deprive the time,poor dumac is no time,time is compressed to not need otsutstvie time does not active zamorochki disappear,something that is not needed.Works the magic word there is no time or decrease the time running around and more time for useful and needed.
Last edited by Гуфест on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:29, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:18

Very intricate continuum with a huge capacity,and need a separate product to be able, painless , soft and hard,to prioritize on the subject of right thinking.
Any ideas on this topic need information for the picture..I Love the time and why doesn't he paid attention earlier,time is very important in doing.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Mar 09, 2017 22:42

However, a very interesting approach, outside the box to use the helper function to expand a variant of the line for the folding-unfolding time at all...opened another aspect of the use of Chronos. For the overall picture will be enough that time is the rhythm of living processes. The rhythm of death, or, if it is more neutral, the rhythm of life, like spending time. The faster the time the more simpler reactions and more complicated process of awareness increase in the frequency of the complication of the task rate.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Mar 09, 2017 23:10

the faster the time the more simpler reactions and more complicated process of awareness increase in the frequency of the complication of the task rate.
As the speed faster or slow.
Perhaps the deprivation or the filling amount of time,any thought process or work experiences,feelings and so on.As a result ,the capacity of the vessel that can be filled to increase or decrease ,to disappear.Emotions, feelings they are synchronized in time and many more..
Last edited by Гуфест on Thu Mar 09, 2017 23:53, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Mar 09, 2017 23:35

For reviews,users wanted to spend more time in what they state,the lack of time or not giving the amount of time that deprives them of this ability.Noticed at work,doing what the little thing for a very long time,or a lot of things in a very short period of time.Any process takes time ,the amount of time and the presence of an axis in time.
Last edited by Гуфест on Fri Mar 10, 2017 0:10, edited 3 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Mar 09, 2017 23:40

Generally the cutoff I initially pinned,I presented myself in his hands with a big knife or hatchet,and wonderfully helps too,later I wanted a more civilized approach to the subject.Not everyone can be endowed with time or log in time,time is for some reason not absorbs that horrible, or does it have its own levels worlds where content is regulated,time gives the opportunity,allows to remove or add volume,amount of time .

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Mar 10, 2017 0:47

The root as the beginning of a certain time period experiences,the removal time period,will leave the root without the time axis.
Wikipedia
The time axis, a time axis (also referred to as in the context of thermodynamics the arrow of time) — the concept of describing time as a direct (that is mathematically one-dimensional object) stretched from the past into the future.
There is a wiki present,in a General way many people live.
Last edited by Гуфест on Fri Mar 10, 2017 18:55, edited 1 time in total.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Mar 10, 2017 13:47

Гуфест wrote:everything is possible and all thoughts in this period do not need to deprive the time,poor dumac is no time,time is compressed to not need otsutstvie time does not active zamorochki disappear,something that is not needed.
How did you do it?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Mar 10, 2017 17:52

Template no how to get to the time axis.
Start with a simple example on the day planned a few things to do not have time for unnecessary talking there is no time,need doing.Thoughts also have priority,pidilite time for a little reflection.Connection time possible at the time of activation experiences,or when you are in the experience.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Mar 13, 2017 23:30

with a map Chronos just say not working yet .but with his Majesty the Chronos sign ) .sometimes hours will pass like seconds and seconds like hours. no ,even as the day .so let me insert my 5 cents to the topic being discussed. the time axis is caught as well as another axis-swinging pendulum
use a technique from the mirror universe
if you posimat much .. or is it better to stretch ,because we usually lack ,the axis is located as a period of comfortable existence ,where time enough-plenty for all ,and not boring ,there is no excess .exactly -enough .for myself ,for all needs ,for others .
found daily correct dose of time ..30 hours in some 24часовых the day ..so I think or I got ,or rhythms so accelerated ?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Mar 16, 2017 19:05

Гуфест wrote:Template no how to get to the time axis.Start with a simple example on the day planned a few things to do not have time for unnecessary talking there is no time,need doing.
And I my 5 cents))) IMHO . The work of the individual horizontal and time then horizontally flows quickly. The whole social sphere , mainly in the machine -over time is fast. Of course it all depends on the task , i.e. ,solving simple problems, we use a horizontal main energies and time here in unawareness, flying faster. The task is more intellectual and here is up the vertical axis , and enables a level of energy with a slower rhythm, conscious work , it and on a horizontal level, can stretch time. It was noted that people were out for a while in a dream or reality, and absent in the minds of such as hour. When he returned , they talked about traveling somewhere, about what happened there . Well according to the story "the traveler" ,the time for such actions it would take not less than a day and sometimes more. But in fact the hour or less. And while there is not a fixed consciousness, as the cycle of day and night ,and just such a huge time period. And the higher the level, which came at this time , the consciousness, the time is flowing more slowly or not flowing . Strange ,but I have the feeling that's just a bunch of dates , without glancing at the clock ,and even without the awareness of time itself.
And if there is such)))- in horizontal to be able is when it is necessary to slow rate of time flow and when it is necessary to expedite)). Yeah, dreaming is not bad , but hotsa.
Yet note that in an unfamiliar place time flows too slowly. Apparently while the mind is exploring the space , turns on the awareness , and this is another mode of time flow.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Thu Mar 23, 2017 21:34

Гуфест wrote:in General, the cutoff I initially pinned,I presented myself in his hands with a big knife or hatchet,and wonderfully helps too,later I wanted a more civilized approach to the subject
:) I caught myself waiting, and what happens when trim is nothing, then what is the function of the card? Illusion, illusion :) trim can previous thoughts, feelings, sensations about what worked...At some point understand that this is also the substrate that closes another layer....More and more like a gradual and smooth dive in a spiral to the bottom of the magic ocean :) and then the same smooth spiral "ascent"...and every time it's new, only the depth is different....
In General, after 3 months of active work with the map Chronus completely different processes went...everything happens as it should, where it should be, there who have to ...feel yourself in a harmonious flow :)

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Thu Mar 23, 2017 22:46

Most important, I realized for myself that the map is a necessary condition for one who is in crisis or faced with difficulties, because at the initial stage, gives a very powerful reserve psyche and energy, and carries a powerful protective function for the reconstruction of the person and the circumstances in which it is located. It's like the trigger with the replacement one charge to another)
In General, when all around is changing, there is no point resisting it, it is better to use the help of magical artifacts different depending on what is happening and needed to change myself. Just imagine now seeing, in the period of the "life shake" seems to realize like (as a reasonable man :) ) what happens, what efforts must be applied that experience to change,to let go, accept..... But there are still a lot of things that defies description and understanding at the moment, it is outside the focus of attention, not passed through the filter of perception.......a bunch of outrageous things from yourself independent and temporarily closed (God's Providence or what :) not badandy, )which, thanks to such products as map and weave pearls of awareness (in both :oops: )you can create a new map of life.....or at least to determine to start the route......
Гуфест wrote:I Love the time and why doesn't he paid attention earlier,time is very important in doing.
I lacked time, one time, took a lot of cases, all annoyed, afraid not catch. it was the beginning of my experiment with the Chronos. Remember that then even breath was so shallow, jerks.....and the contact with the Life in it and around it was some sort of hysterical...the Morning began with the idea...more to come tonight... But now enjoying every morning......and things that do...., fast, slow, or not having time....or do they delay...it was not parvienne important...Recovered the contact with the flow of Life...and trust to what is happening....that's the most important thing for me now experience.....And became a very loving, almost obazhaet different household daily like these odinakovaya case....begin to understand what it means to love to wash dishes :) and love all that wonderful life trivia...<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Mar 24, 2017 23:52

I caught myself waiting, and what happens when trim is nothing, then what is the function of the card?
Music, of pruning as an option,to change the attitude to energy was spent on maintenance of any dumac from which there is no good,Davis must increase the frequency, that's reassuring at best.Immersion-emersion ,is there.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Mar 27, 2017 15:58

Гуфест wrote:of pruning as an option,to change the attitude to energy was spent on maintenance of any dumac from which there is no good,Davis must increase the frequency, that's reassuring at best
Significant pain and traumatic tseplyalki become less manifest, feeling the energy there is much less. The memory of them remained, but more as a reminder of the event...And, if early memory and attention was confined to them, in gestalttherapie would say that they were the figure and everything else is background...now qualitatively changed...negative memories have lost their brightness and intensity, became more like background, and the shapes current events in the here and now... There is a new sense of time that it belongs to me and samoreguliruetsja depending on my wishes...I Think this is due to the fact that podcastfiles programs-parasites, many became aware...Yes, there are the usual mechanisms that trigger them "on click" ...oppa, and here we are :) ....think so quickly on such stereotypes of thinking, behavior not to get rid of...But they are now immediately visible and are felt as foreign and introduced, already deprived of power. It is obvious that they are amenable to control, now just looking at some of them and erase ...
Began practicing this little exercise when working with a map...before going to sleep I keep replaying the situation of the day in the sequence of events of the evening to the morning...how was the day..only in reverse order...Helps to identify hooks today, and immediately they cut off... to cut off don't need tails :) After such a treatment I feel the energy return is manifested as a calm and peace...and contentment with oneself :)
Sometimes such scrolling leads to the fact that displays on the program-parasite deeper...from those introduced earlier with "mother's milk" :) ...and , thinking thus situation , for example, recently surfaced a little confrontation with a work colleague....cut off...and came to the rivalry in the family...And it is abruptly work will be...That is a hook with a colleague allowed us to dig a little deeper...Actually I noticed that the card works not linear chtoli, that is, the cleaning runs parallel in several layers... a real interaction with someone at the level of behavior and the energy exchange at the moment of "now" becomes the trigger to start the Virt and all programs there and then, in parallel razvarachivaetsya like multiple worlds at the same time...And brushing one world has a chance to clean up and the other...something Like this :)<

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Mar 27, 2017 16:17

Гуфест wrote:For reviews,users wanted to spend more time in what they state,the lack of time or not giving the amount of time that deprives them of this ability.Noticed at work,doing what the little thing for a very long time,or a lot of things in a very short period of time.Any process takes time ,the amount of time and the presence of an axis in time.
I wonder what specifies the amount of time? :) I mean... is it possible and what qualities you can cultivate to fill it and make the volume... :? Many times I noticed a simple everyday example, sometimes cook at home and it turns out very, very quickly and efficiently....and sometimes the same thing three times longer and with the chaos in the kitchen :) I can assume that full presence, involvement, interest and concentration in the process allows you to make the time and the process volume....
But the time axis.....it is not clear...probably I have not yet manifested cient axle :)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Mar 27, 2017 22:18

Time left Chronos+Korsar in powere.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Mar 29, 2017 23:54

that specifies the amount of time?
Note that this is (the theme) important and a priority,usually new path draw yourself the time to get rid of path and time will increase.

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Apr 03, 2017 17:47

Guestahh, right, right :) that's the solution to my problems....when attention is fully included in the process, no matter what it is...work, cleaning, carding the cat...then the time and filled, the volume is about him does not say in the characteristics of fast, slow...it was..is....it just is...or I'm in it :roll: