Card Chronos Delta

Integrated control technology a reality
Небесная
Re: New! Card Chronos Delta

Post by Небесная » Mon Dec 05, 2016 19:26

I began to notice that she started to apply the map , it became easier to communicate with people. Especially in situations when to show themselves , and meet the pressure. Very painfully react when you do not take my ideas or work. it often takes a lot of effort just to allow him to Express this idea, even though her voice( Early after such contact for a very long time hung on emotions and constantly replaying what I could tell, as could answer. I can't say that now do not. No, but at least now you somehow see this hanging. And really feel like there's a lot of wasted energy pumping somewhere in the middle of nowhere, in some dark hole. The situation seems really like a week ago could happen, and I can scroll and scroll. Began to cut a map is. It became immediately easier. To do this, keep it always next)))) And today so far the episode came to light with her help , perhaps this is part of the root, as in destkom garden told everyone to draw animals...all except for one boy drew animals with clothes on (he's seen those hedgehog with needles and Apple drawn), and all the rest in clothes!!! What a nightmare for a direct consciousness of vospitali, and of course children! Remember the terrible aunt vospitalka which gathered the children together and all said that animals in clothes do not go. And then we all drew the same stupid hedgehog with an Apple, and one was free and played. A day later I found our pictures those with cut into different pieces (the vospitalka needed a reverse side of white paper, probably), but I did not understand it then, and saw just cut your pattern. And I so clearly come to understand that a child's creativity - it's ALIVE!!! It is a living reality. And here took and devalued, destroyed! Emotions overwhelmed me and there are many of them, a tangle . And the frustration, the envy, which was released and anger at him and vospitalka and sadness for the death of his picture (and he's not just a drawing in it the whole life) and much more. Swept a small episode from the life! And how many of them there may sit? And all the emotionally charged, how much energy they absorb. I realized it cut off the beginning, found a place of quiet at work and cut off. Make you feel any better, much easier it becomes! And as the strength returns immediately felt! Very, very the card works!)<

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Dec 06, 2016 14:49

:D Amazing journey with a map happen! I have that is not day and night break!! Even on the forum to write something , to leave a review, because the process is in the now, very interesting and lots of information!!! :) If you break through the debris, the map outputs to resources, just the real inner treasure!!! they only dig it!!! From the rubble deposits :) Have realized that the main thing is not to sgraffiti and not rush things, and if you remove those two elements, then the process will be immediately productive. And by the way, these two pieces also map out, in the beginning just for them and went out and found a situation when fear and trapeziste appeared. Dema, is not the root.. but the detection of at least one starting situation already reduces energy tension and outflow. and give a sort of jolt. Energy begins to flow in the direction of the study chtoli, gain new experience and not krugovorot in the old mess. In General I want to do - CREATE!!!

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Tue Dec 06, 2016 15:00

And another learned from experience that if someone aims to do more than cut off and study Energoatom on the events of current life, it is possible to reach the previous one. Not the fact, of course, that that's all we need, it is still a very specific thing, not to catch what is not necessary. but if without fanaticism, and to be honest to yourself, you can get very important info. and it may be just the one and not enough in the current condition..but still I think we need a study on this life, and if there's a lot of rubble, it makes sense to go there? Well, here I guess everyone decides, why would he need and what he wants! I was just interest about because of the question who am I? (such a banal and ridiculous). the answer came, showed in the dream who I am in past life was! But it's not the understanding of who! and how important resource possessed!! And I just felt I was missing in this life!!! I knew I was lacking and as it accumulated, cultivated the. And here is a direct give it your all!!! On, say, here's how it looks, take (if you can, of course). can in the sense that it is necessary to feel fully, to present yourself to apply, to hold through yourself and your life. Uuuuuhhh!! Cool!!! As much murachi run!!! And this is very important, not just swallow the knowledge whole, and to spend through. because I realized, I have the current right to take something from there, and Otchego to refuse. Here is laid out on the shelves what's inside, studying)))))very cool!!! Some sort of internal memory awakened, awakened))) :D

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Wed Dec 07, 2016 14:58

Bought the card to last to work. Trim excess, clean. I read the reviews...and I have all as something else comes out, not like people :) no memories bright, no bright emotions,not of any podwyzek in terms of insight))) silence and quiet. And quiet!!! The current me is quite unusual as I have to go))) a thousand of things to do with visonatm language on his shoulders...and then calm, calm . Eureka! That's what left is vanity. For the sake of experiment decided to fussed today but not hunting (hopefully not forever). Pronounce this strange word "s-u-e-t-a" and it is empty, not loaded. I give myself the command to "make urgent!!!", and there is also no clicks. No fuss inside))) cool....the question shoots right....is it possible to live? And from somewhere from the depths - gotta run!!! A deeper response - you can...well ...relax....funny:-)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 19:20

All kind time of day!
A breakthrough occurred with Cronus, I want to share :) Apparently there was a transition to a deeper level, and all that was necessary to read carefully the instructions and advice of the Aura. Before working Chronos was impressed at it all as at all - dip, emotions cut off, to cry, to let go. Just yesterday understood how it actually works and that can give the functionality. Don't really need to remember not to allow the brain to analyze the process of unwinding. Everything happens magically by itself. Pushed that the situation for the unwinding was so old-prezentarea, what to remember and promote is not wanted. But I decided to make. Working with the Corsair came to this rule: making a list for the day, pose one or two challenges to overcome. Probably all have things-very simple to use, which seems a long time ago and should have been done, but it is not hunting..! Yesterday the list was working with this situation with the help of Chronos. Opened the window II. Not to remember and not forcing. Began with ... the smell. Familiar-the familiar smell, nasty, I can't remember where. The smell is so strong and real that even the apartment was like sniffed - maybe what's in the fridge for a long time is? Or from the hood pull? And then I realized that the smell of the situation. Maybe an anchor on the scent triggered. Easily and without the smell of memories suffered in childhood. And what was great from previous experiences with Cronus, there was no emotion. The present me was watching me in the past as a third-party person. What they have in common? Nothing in principle. It's not me, it's someone else trying to influence me. Interestingly, the situation spun in reverse, from deep childhood at the moment (this description was not, is this the correct process?) Only had to sniff, nothing more. The smell was my guide, and I distantly see. Now a teenager, the situation with the same smell. What this teen has in common with me? Nothing. Another way of looking at the world, different values, and the body more. Last station, the smell led me to a few weeks ago. Trying to spin as usual, remembering a similar situation, I would have it all tied in one thread. But the situation smelled the same. So the time has come to cut off. Trim the situation is fresh, a few weeks ago turned out to be oddly difficult. Out of habit tried to cry Yes, to grieve, but not like. Apparently the root was so deep that there is or until the end of life cry-cry, or let me go. Release happened. Here's another tip: don't release the negative, treating him negatively. The experience is experience. Once in Thailand I got to the Loy Krathong festival. During this holiday in the sea run thousands of wreaths with candles. Beautiful, the water surface is like reflected stars in the sky. I let go of the situation just as easily, with pleasure and a sense of beauty, like a wreath on Loy Krathong. It was. Everything has its place, I on the shore, past experience - somewhere far away. Let it Shine, away from me, and become part of something bigger, the ocean, the wind, the elements.<

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Thu Dec 08, 2016 0:04

From another branch
Анька wrote:Bracelet Gene/Reanimator 1.0 can help to get rid of the blocks in the body? There is already Nookular Body and recently got the Card Chronos Delta effects are, but I would like additional product, because I feel that the units are very deep and hard, hard work, slowly but surely unwinds, but I would like more help and power from any product. Tell me how reasonable the purchase? Thank you.
Aurahow effectively will have in addition to the Kronos bracelet gene/Reanimator? The product is expensive, I think, is it worth it? How to use them together? Thank you! :o

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Thu Dec 08, 2016 13:35

ОльгаВВ wrote:Here's another tip: don't release the negative, treating him negatively. Experience is experience
))) it certainly is such a temptation was when I started working with a map to work...came negative, to cut it forever. But that's not true, not true about herself, not fair to myself the person that I was. Conversely, Pajaros a feeling....feel sorry for myself, to love, to palaukite, treat...And noticed that on some physical level you want from the pop-up of negativity to close. Worked with detection and it's not pleasant, the body is already in a ball all tightened and I realized that trim is not immediately necessary, should be gradual, because the body of the unit sits strong and he will not be allowed. I prodigals deep , relaxed, and only then began to cut off. The first time didn't work because block bodily apparently returning. Began to make straight steps, comes the negative, breathe, relax, let go. There is tension and negativity on all this - I'm just looking at it..and crying or feeling sorry for yourself start out as a child. I have 3 days left to release the negative, I realized this when last time with the trim worked, and the body was very well relaxed and the breath smooth and deep. Maybe 3 days is a lot for one episode, but honestly to yourself and careful. Later still have to check the situation, not caught anything....Cleaned and deep, the body is said to self)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Dec 08, 2016 14:20

Небесная wrote:Is the stress and negativity in all of this - I'm just looking at it..and crying or feeling sorry for yourself start out as a child. I have 3 days left to release the negative, I realized this when last time with the trim worked, and the body was very well relaxed and the breath smooth and deep. Maybe 3 days is a lot for one episode, but honestly to yourself and careful. Later still have to check the situation, not caught anything....Cleaned and deep, the body is said to self)
All it looks like)))my Son and without the card itself works-it turned out that he makes it a long time , just do not understand that . Just a set and cutting off the conscious and letting go. But it does not always work immediately and just yesterday said that 3 days is usually a complex problem is solved. Then replace with new thoughts , forgiveness, release , confirmation and exhale, exhale all the accumulated. I forgot to remind him that you exhale you can also "reformat" from the negative to the positive, ie the Energy inside has no marks, it's just there. But where are we gonna send , what deeds and thoughts, a color she gets from our estimates. So casually wrote that better myself this energy all the way back. So I tried and....advent solar plexus)))))Thought I felt sick from the food kapesni at lunch))) it Turned out that it is released so energy is crammed into one point. Then wandered around the body Murakami)))Redistributed itself , where necessary. Because at this time to consciously work once was. And exhalations themselves go, and began to notice others, then understand that consciousness is already beginning work and now here it is the situation-talk to her , let go and exhale)))And I'm on the exhale, just notice, then immediately POPs up with what worked. Though it is necessary all the way around. But it just so happens all through the fifth point))))))(Joke)
With a Map Chronos faster , easier says, wspomagajacy is)) .
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:41, edited 2 times in total.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Thu Dec 08, 2016 14:40

Небесная wrote:And deep cleaned, the body is said to self)
And I have a deep cut off the body to clean the third day. The most direct way :oops: Colleagues have a little fun begin, which I so often... :)

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Fri Dec 09, 2016 15:50

Небесная wrote:Maybe 3 days and a lot of one situation from the past, but honestly to yourself and careful.
3 days well it's a bit, I read somewhere that you need 21 days to pave a new path and a new connection to fix, and 21 day daily concentration, then 100% success, well, maybe 99.9% of :wink:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Dec 09, 2016 18:38

Полинушка wrote:
Небесная wrote:Maybe 3 days and a lot of one situation from the past, but honestly to yourself and careful.
3 days well it's a bit, I read somewhere that you need 21 days to pave a new path and a new connection to fix, and 21 day daily concentration, then 100% success, well, maybe 99.9% of :wink:
21 one day to lose control it is possible, sorry))), if only to thumb one problem. In three days, worked not only with one situation, along the way, and others worked out with one root, most likely. Then after 3days again there is an accumulation recapitulation of new material . Sometimes the old is completed simultaneously with similar nodes and the root. I like that such a cyclical and not noticed without a hint son))) :?

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Dec 13, 2016 16:39

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Sometimes old finishes along with similar nodes and the root. I like that such a cyclical and not noticed without a hint son)))
Unusual situation Khronos-way contact, I will assume that negative emotions - symptoms, and the reason is more profound. Turned man once not there, and then like a snowball, one after the other. At first I thought that trying at once several hares to catch, turns out the lugs to one lead body.
After the last cut-off people began to say that I am prettier and even younger :) Nice, only I don't notice. Clearly there is a resorption of the block in the shoulders and back, and I want to square my shoulders and take a deep breath...never wore a corset, but I think there must be similar feelings. Already almost got used to the old clips, and it turns out that may be different.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Dec 14, 2016 0:21

ОльгаВВ wrote:Aura, how effectively will have in addition to the Kronos bracelet gene/Reanimator? The product is expensive, I think, is it worth it? How to use them together?
Product SAM and BJ working in different fields, it is not a question of combinations. Neocolony, for example, work with other products like any programs that can amplify can organize and Chronos will work with what is in the task. That the operator is wearing at the moment working with a map it doesn't matter, this is the UI settings of the operator. What qualities are bracelets, it is better from the manufacturer of bracelets to be clarified. It Map Khronos functionally complement is unlikely to, you'll see that Chronos has so many levels of depth, unique functionality, though broad enough and concise...I'm all for consistency and regularity. Often in a personal send messages like: "I Have кулон1, кулон2, executor, BJ, front room...and rattles. What do I do wrong?" ) We need to understand what functionality each product carries. We are all so different, different in the "amount of RAM", for source data...Combined products, combination operator. In a certain period of IP dictates that you need one, or don't need anything..but is "want!" and have to figure out a "want" or need. Chronos is generally the product of a different plane, it is necessary to use all of it.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Dec 14, 2016 20:00

bracelet gene/Reanimator?
SEM metaphysics is a subtle matter.
Genome Reanimator is a cool thing,manufacturer product honest given,restores,ruled,lost health.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Dec 15, 2016 18:22

They have other goals. The main purpose of Chronos trim ballast variant lines. In General, any block or problem have the structure of a flower: the petals have (feel symptoms), center (disharmonious structure, which attracts the whole range of manifestations), stem (ballast variant line)...the root and the soil. When working with Cronus the operator has two tasks: to grab the "petal" to determine the root (not necessarily the first time) finding the center and descending along the stem to the root occur naturally, it is the functionality of the window II, and in finding the root, its cutting off (window I). Therefore, the manifestations of the work of maps is diverse: the "petals" are many and varied, from physical blocks to the social sector. My opinion, better reflexology or iglorefleksoterapiya Supplement but this is only an opinion, all at the discretion. Tools a lot, and for breaking off the petals, and Stripping off just the buds, and trimming of the leaves or the stem...at any stage can be completed. Who was doing yard work on uprooting the weed knows that weed has to be pulled out by the roots. If you cut the top off (which is always easier), then an external effect, but will quickly grow a new plant. "Subtle matter" this kind of work the operator is engaged in such uprooting, is not exactly call. Rather, the process and effects more specific and powerful than it initially appears, so it is not recommended to use the card often, it takes time to adapt after a deep transformation. And here is another interesting point...is the soil. It will not be removed, the soil in this analogy is the complex natural protective reflexes. This is the background that creates opportunities for the formation of the root, though all of it also varies. There is for example, fear, background, which is always the present, they are either actualized or not. It is recommended to work with the updated situation (you can work with the fear of public speaking, fear of relationships, fear of abandonment, fear of snakes or spiders, etc.), to remove the fear completely - it means to deprive yourself of natural protection, but it does not work, nor Chronos, nor with anything else. "Soil" can be used for the unwinding of the situations coming from past lives. In principle, all that was growing before, this is the "ground" for this life.<

гром

Post by гром » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:38

Hello!
I want to unsubscribe on the map. I wrote earlier about the map,
type obscenities worked. I think that this is the first opinion was wrong and waiting for a miracle in the first week. Felt when working with heat map from it. In the first week nightmares vivid. In the morning cut off. Now nightmares are generally not observed. Really sleepy in the afternoon and early evening. Though I still wear nookular 2. In combination they make me so sleepy stack. I would also note that the map I like the fact that you can walk on the memory and remember a lot of details which have long been forgotten.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Tue Dec 20, 2016 20:08

Noticed that it is very good to work with Chronos systematically. To do this, define a special place and time. At first it was not so, it was a bit chaotic and the call chtoli. But felt that really want to make this whatever your internal space defined by time and place.....Don't know if it's right? After all, the subconscious and info from the depths and even more variant lines do not obey the laws of time))) But I really, really wanted to turn the interaction with the program in my own little world and define it as organized and structured chtoli...So I started to use the map on detective time of the yoga class or at home, when it's my time of meditation. It may be the result of a good attunement or a deep desire to cleanse, but all the same, and the result designated time and place. As secure feel. And specially prepare for the process, are configured. Recently was at a concert of classical music. Brahms visited me))) ...so here is a sense of preparation for the concert was very similar to the feeling of Noah the advanced settings on the dip and detection. By the way why anxiety here and there?))although the concert inner monsters no promises))

Крот

Post by Крот » Wed Dec 21, 2016 14:02

Небесная wrote:by the Way why anxiety here and there?))
Actually, also noticed that something similar to anxiety.....when ispolzovaniya SAM but I'm also called nervous activity, excitement.....this usually lives in front of important cases can be .....or before a performance is important.....with this you can compare.... now that I have, when something important in the mind, will happen.....or awareness of what is ...or memory POPs up.....and this excitability of the nervous .....when the restructuring program is one change to another.....I myself do not yet realize can.....but this anxiety as an indicator of changes.....what is the process of some important.....so just learn to live...and not steamed anxiety.....And yet...it's like a premonition of the changes in the social sphere....that is, there has not yet occurred but inside it is as the willingness and knowledge....that's it....soon to be some important event...
By the way the map ...so are you and the guide to cut off the alarm.....work only with the cutting off of the alarm for longer...to clean up more energy...if you interfere...
Well...either all the same, try to see it as not a negative but a foretaste of) andac better....a tool of perception a ...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:10

Olga BB
don't release the negative, treating him negatively.
As a variant, and the same works for negativity to be negative,but negativity does not cling not Torquay, reptilians are cold and reasonable,but to work with each situation must,most importantly not to be afraid. A recurring situation is no longer able to knock out of equilibrium,since there is already immunity and the interaction model.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:02

The experience of the past must undergo a restructuring,supplemented by the experience of the present and should have a new look at the situation from the past needs to be a conclusion and evaluation from experience this is development.A simple drain situations from the past,a cutoff works,but leads to cheating and, therefore, the repetition of this will need the tools to resolve the present,and comprehension was not the cutoff ,everyone chooses to trim or to solve the problem.No otmahneshsya, it will close.

Смузи

Post by Смузи » Sat Dec 24, 2016 23:34

Гуфест wrote:past Experience,must undergo restructuring ,supplemented by the experience of the present and should have a new look at the situation from the past needs to be a conclusion and evaluation from experience in this is the development
:) many times noticed how in sync the forum...hyping the idea of what is,and you come here and see...here it is, just not a lot of other said, more accurately or differently, but the Essence.... in one synchronous flow. Amazing condition)
I want to say that a map is to explore particularly sensitive topics, which is not nice, it hurts to remember. For example, the experience of loss, they in that or another sense, and there were many. I know they are not write too much, but I would venture, not labeling, but the loss is deep. I have quite a long time working on this subject, and she pereodicheski pop up anyway. At first tried to resist, to tell myself to order, saying that there will be enough to dive. And for a while succeeded. Only now looking what paid for it...Kostanay body and mind and feelings ...costanalysis:cry: :) Just like in a fairy tale ..a cold heart...really helped Me Map Chronos! When I bought the card didn't even expect will come to work through loss, because for myself it seems to have already decided that everything is...locked cut off once and for all....But nothing of the sort, then this card is a favorite :) just broke through...., well, of course..brighter began to emerge either in dreams or in images, memories matter more...the feeling that I failed with the core.
I guess, internally I was ready and felt that first some time to work with the detection, no clipping.
Worked some great mechanism of accumulation!!!Appeared so... one sense, the experience to prove myself, accumulates its charge ....very clearly manifests itself through the emotions...and goes into a state where new information arises, more hidden before. (Probably because the could be missed once...Though most likely because it can be reached only after surviving the previous) If you do not reset this accumulation, discharge (although it is not quite easy because of its severity) then else go to a deeper level of residence, it rubs...and purification of...by the Way, I will say honestly, this level is not bright at once, this is just the shadow stuff awake that was extinguished before...it was not allowed But there is light, he then :) to him that seeks, but only need to open all this darkness, to let it light a million black butterflies, not to be frightened. Consciousness is impossible to do this...It's a completely different mechanism of elaboration of the loss....Sometimes when I feel the limit used cut-off, but as I understand a full discharge should not happen to walk deeper... I have been cut off, but not completely...I Have at least so...
And the biggest trap is somnenie and fear. Fear that what emerges may not Dobritsa and nedobraya in General, that people fear the fact that some part of herself begins with ISESCO to yell "Yes you can".....here's what you need to cut at this time!!!...do not self rising from the depths, and that what is stopping up....And to cut off the doubts...I Have proyavilis that darkness one way or another, again infuriated, and once again I said to myself..."well damn how can? do not like all transformered?"
And here once again these words
Гуфест wrote:past Experience,must undergo restructuring ,complemented by experience from the present
Thank You, Guest :o Every time, maybe not so much for consciousness, this work travesia something new. As gradually the Golden thread woven into a new but based on old....You fall into darkness, but with a different energy level with a different understanding, a little bit though, but it is different. The feeling of the carpet samotkanye embroider...from the present your fly in the world, weaving thread and pull up on...again...and dive. .Thread one, the only color she can be different...On the first depth of the dark....but take and colors add brightness and light. And now mix these colors gradually))))
And gradually disappearing evaluative attitude to such different feelings from the loss, from her.... the feelings and images that cause negative simply regarded as experience...is increasingly a sense of purity and of belonging to the Great))) (maybe a little pampeano, but I feel :) ) its deep ....it comes to life and is purified...cleansed in body and soul, And at some point I realized that loss is simultaneously a purchase. This can be understood when one goes dark .........Remains Light! And understanding that everything really is possible....and that Life's greatest test.....And go away - leaving the other tasks for self-realization....and that's generally my plan)))))<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Dec 26, 2016 23:23

Awareness of irretrievable loss,would serve as the pretext of acquiring a new one.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 27, 2016 0:09

The cutoff,with the loss of memory about the event I think is not possible,but feeding the emotions can be left without energy,disabling the cutoff,a situation of negativity and connected and all that is connected with them,become some sort of background,a virtual that is not catchy,but it exists as a multitude of sounds on the street are not paying attention,they are indifferent, and not important,up to a point.The failures of the past forces us to be creative .

Крот

Post by Крот » Tue Dec 27, 2016 19:01

Смузи wrote:Sometimes when I feel the limit used cut-off, but as I understand a full discharge should not happen to walk deeper... I have been cut off, but not completely...I Have at least so...
And what is it? That body,consciousness occurs? As you know the limit? And then limit tried?...and how controlled the cut off...well, to cut vtore not been fully...well it's kind of mind control not be...and software triggers....? And does it make sense to cut off but not completely? Because like felt, went to the root, then why the weed to leave?

Крот

Post by Крот » Tue Dec 27, 2016 19:21

Смузи wrote:And the biggest trap is somnenie and fear.
You can learn to develop the habit in any state and event to see a positive side....this trap if you get into it....and so...doubt and fear are usually all people have...to see, to realize, to do something with them, not Cora and not berating themselves for what they feel ...this is a very good habit....The trap is there, when not allowed them, then ...stop, in the delusion of heroism dig. all the great of this world through fear and doubt are Holy few people are born on our land......In Christianity there is such a thing as a crisis of faith, I was surprised when I learned that seasoned clergy prohodit it ..it is..
and not just happen. Is expressed in the resurgence of doubts and fears. The task of this crisis to overcome, a new round of development. It was not used monsters, it was not used of the saints.....And you can, too, by the Holiness move :wink: