Card Chronos Delta

Integrated control technology a reality
Владимир Ст
Card Chronos Delta

Post by Владимир Ст » Fri Jun 07, 2019 18:37

Aura, thank you for your answer!
The fact that the card is working, this is confirmed exactly in time.
For example, driving home from work and suddenly found a completely forgotten feeling of self-pity. So much time his recapitulation scrubbed and again. And mixed with some despair, that everything is bad, nothing in life has not changed and everything is predetermined.
Very carefully tried to take him to the house so as not to lose the anchor, that was afraid of losing him)) With the threshold immediately sat down, opened the Chronos and began to work. The detector didn't show anything, well, just anything and everything. I noticed that with some time it became so. When tired of sitting in the void with the detector closed and opened the first window. Immediately tears and severe yawning. What tears themselves, the water not associated with crying or any emotions. 5-7 minutes we spent in this process, and there was nothing that I had cut off, just powerful work.
When I came out of the process, the pity vanished, and even did not need to likening yourself - snap out of it! I had already been assembled. The next day and on subsequent days, the state of ruthlessness to itself just fine. Very clearly understand what happened, but the result is worth it!
So in the mist and working, just the process, no images)

кросби

Card Chronos Delta

Post by кросби » Fri Jul 12, 2019 22:42

Bought the card a long time ago,but somehow it is not used now decided to try it,but found no instructions.Put pliz,as far as I remember there is nothing secret.Thank you.

Alexei
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Card Chronos Delta

Post by Alexei » Sat Jul 13, 2019 15:39

кросби wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 22:42
Bought the card a long time ago,but somehow it is not used now decided to try it,but found no instructions.Put pliz,as far as I remember there is nothing secret.Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Аленький Цветочек

Card Chronos Delta

Post by Аленький Цветочек » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:05

Good day, Aura!
Please tell me that means the following: brought home Cronus, activated, Wake up in the morning the clock stopped, I thought the battery time to change, stood up, they went. And and going. What I did exactly, tons of arrows, I was forced to translate. Stood a time when I normally fly to other worlds.
With respect

Радуга

Card Chronos Delta

Post by Радуга » Sat Aug 31, 2019 18:00

About the batteries, too, was an interesting case a week ago, though I associate it with resonance Alf. In a children's ball with LEDs on batteries almost a year ago, got the batteries, after power on. Alf ball suddenly lit up and started flashing ( from 6 am to 9 exactly burning) until the child did not pay attention to him and took him in hand :) .