CLUB CARD

Integrated control technology a reality
.по.
Re: CLUB CARD

Post by .по. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 23:35

but in the approach .At. must have my entire adult life
not exactly true... Given all life, and you can go for a year, two, five, ten, depends on the person... According to my estimates, the passage of their dominant (which begins at birth) need 30-40 years minimum, where the first 30 years of the accumulation of building blocks (experience), then 30 years of probation - the construction of its world-building on experience. Well, this is as it should be in theory.

.по.

Post by .по. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 23:41

If you remember everything that happened in your life so far... All the events, all your desires, aspirations, interests, especially for children. As you are developing than asked what was a hobby... If all this cover - this is your personal journey, every single event in your life was to him and had value and meaning. And you squeeze it in one of three templates... is Not so important, just to calm the brain.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Jul 27, 2017 0:13

Your position I take, but agrees percent to 90%. Indoor me is nothing. 10% is faith, hope in the efficacy and manufacturability of products and not to the blank item in the wrapper is beautiful and compelling, grammatically correct theories and practices. Although the idea, for those who can't get psychologists, psychotherapists...the approach with the dummy with deep ideas can and get on the right path....

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 0:22

The state of hypnotic trance (stun consciousness)... Totally like a dream. People in this state, even says so "I say sleep", although the eyes are open, and the mouth of something answers... And when the TRANS goes and the shackles of sleep wears off... it Becomes painfully bitter for the lost time, all those decades of life that was asleep. Chains maybe five minutes before the end of life subside - then generally bitter. For the wasted, useless and pointless life...

On the other hand, sleep so well, so sweet. There, in the Matrix, one character everyone wanted to give again to sleep ))) Well, it's just a comment, not in your face, and completely abstract.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Jul 27, 2017 0:34

With such beliefs, what holds You on this forum? After all, almost the main mass presented here is 100% unique is obviously the result. And the people here are coupled to be late for something unexplained, but fact in their opinion. The question though is of a personal nature, but it suggests itself.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 0:40

I'm just here to lead your page for yourself, which I love, put all thoughts for himself, which I re-read and wonder (am aware of). Just because the translation of the unconscious into conscious only goes through the design in a form (e.g. words that need somewhere to write, still where - and then to read). And the brain understands words and wonders "and true." The idea of a club of self-development I really like, because and use for personal purposes, for yourself.

That started a page here - as it happens... But she's kind of like a long sequence that unfolded in time, from zero to somewhere in other place to start reluctance ))
Last edited by .по. on Thu Jul 27, 2017 0:44, edited 1 time in total.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Jul 27, 2017 0:44

Logical

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:52

.по. wrote:The state of hypnotic trance (stun consciousness)... Totally like a dream. People in this state, even says so "I say sleep", although the eyes are open, and the mouth of something answers... And when the TRANS goes and the shackles of sleep wears off... it Becomes painfully bitter for the lost time, all those decades of life that was asleep.
Also tracked this moment for yourself. Noticed that the stun of consciousness occurs when you lose your personal rhythms. Go astray and they often the society. The person is flexible, can adapt to different rhythms, but the quality of consciousness changes. This is most evident in people working in night shift. Don't mean freelancers who can work till the morning, and then sleep for two days.
Even the very intense rhythm of work also drives in a trance. In trance a person very quickly and automatically "resets" the energy. I recall on this occasion, the Stakhanovites.
More here emerges an interesting question for self-hypnosis, auto-training. On the one hand, it's a real possibility something to change, and on the other a conscious immersion into a trance. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, you need to be able to use different States.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:10

Here still "POPs" the interesting question for self-hypnosis, auto-training. On the one hand, it's a real possibility something to change, and on the other a conscious immersion into a trance. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, you need to be able to use different States.
Yes, she's always in the middle ))) self Hypnosis, auto-training, auto-suggestion, self-persuasion, faith in something or in yourself is a great thing. But in itself it leads to fanatical winding, when one can believe in anything - even in the flying purple crocodiles. Therefore, to balance needs the other half - critical thinking, to are still in a purple crocodile not to believe, and to verify the objectivity of their existence (just like in lucid dreaming). Well, if you really really really want to believe is not believing. And so everything is half to balance, which person is looking for.

here is the article by the way, about shamans is also a modification of the way of the warrior http://pup.by/article/503/professionaln ... e-praktiki

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:51

.по. wrote:here is the article by the way, about shamans is also a modification of the way of the warrior http://pup.by/article/503/professionaln ... e-praktiki
Position Elman Osmanov is highly correlated with Yours, and he himself says: "A man always wants to hear what he wants to hear."

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Jul 28, 2017 17:43

Again re-reading:
Аура wrote:outside the limits of the same type is already big enough increase in the range and can say the loosening of the nervous system. Universal in the concept of the archetype of the Warrior-the Sage-Priest is an enlightened being that ground path is not needed, this apparently is the system of regulation. If it reached the point of complete balance, the point of perfection, then the movement stopped, and the movement is life. We can say that the archetype of the Warrior-the Sage-Priest, is the man who lost the human form. To stay on earth, that is, within the scope of its laws, if and will allow the parameters of the physical body, such people are very few.
There was an understanding: has its own natural reality and belonging to a particular archetype, her touch is not necessary in the first stage, there she is, immediately begin to work with the following "constructive" archetype..then the next..and so on indefinitely.

It is clear that equally work each archetype will not work , because we go on expanding spiral up...and levels of change/rise/expand. The reason for that angle.

If we go to some point, not spiral upwards, and the circle closed (it is interesting that for this to happen in a person's life or space that the expanding and upward/forward helix is closed in a circle),become in one person, "the Warrior-the Sage-Priest" is quite simple and clear how.

Because becoming ""the Warrior-the Sage-Priest"" is extremely dangerous, it is important to understand how to avoid it.

.по.

Post by .по. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 17:52

be ""the Warrior-the Sage-Priest"" is extremely dangerous, it is important to understand how to avoid it.
passing thought here that this is something that should be harmony without bias, the Trinity, the characteristics of which can be described in many alternative ways, listing them at least page in hundreds of possible coordinate )) And the perfect balance to achieve in any case it will not work, something stronger, something weaker, something generally undeveloped.

Well, for example, the sage and the warrior of opposites, how they can be merged? Only in the center, becoming a priest, but having gone from the point of a sage or a warrior. Very simplistic of course, of course, you can and should simultaneously hold three "type" here and appears as "I". Which is not static in any case, and is alive.

The problem is, I think, is not that dangerous to be comprehensively developed and harmonious personality. And the fact that most develops only one dominant, receiving the identity of one-sided and not three-dimensional, skewed.

.по.

Post by .по. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 18:02

for example, for variety, you can try to go to the coordinates of the child-adult-parent (psychology) and consider them independently drawing Parallels (synthesis). Or conscious-subconscious-unconscious. Coordinate very much.

Static is just to make only one point and the reluctance to come out. When it overlaps a huge number of opportunities, the power function. For example, if for each point there are 10 options, then combining the two points get 10 in 10 degree options. And combining three dots get 10 to the power of ten in the tenth degree - a number greater than the number of atoms in the universe. Switching between the coordinates gives another degree.
Last edited by .по. on Fri Jul 28, 2017 18:34, edited 1 time in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 18:09

Besides... What's wrong with the circle is an ideal figure, only two-dimensional. Adding a dimension will get the scope. Adding another dimension to get the current Thor, vyvorachivaya from inside to outside along the axis and so on... adding a volume is the "spiral" development.

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Jul 28, 2017 18:25

Yeah, that's about the volume...the scope of tor I don't even think..but there again the corners..

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:04

There is the idea that in order to be a sage... he should be able to explain unconscious, sensual in the logic (the complete opposite of figurative), we need to have a bunch of building blocks from which to put your slender and beautiful house. Another brick - physics. The other is astronomy. Third - biology. Fourth - sociology. Fifth - psychology. Sixth - chemistry. Seventh - genetics. Eighth - economy. Ninth - microcosm. Tenth... Eleventh... And so on...
Dear .at.sorry, I'm on the run and all did not read in this thread, but what about quoted.. will share some thoughts.. as if I'm not mistaken)) I have a few already living sage)

so the first thing (of communication and self-study) I had this vision that there are two types of "mind", one is information and cumulative, second - Suta-ponimatelnaya.. I have one friend there, clear the first type, "the walking encyclopia", and I pronounced the second - I don't care how the name of the person who invented, when and where he lived - it's all me like garbage.. but when I understand the PRINCIPLE of what he discovered - that is valuable, that I remember..

generally there is an assumption that this division in fact is a consequence of the emphasis on a particular hemisphere, infocapital - left, principiality right.. or both.. well, my case is more right, I should probably pull the "formal" part)

actually and second : what in the quote listed... it is as though not sure.. and instead of) all this), enable / train the Right brain.. that is.... attention! - see analogy.. here they have something, I think, the sage and operates most of the time (explaining the inexplicable)

The world, he kind of fractal, and the like, "as above so below", and probably on the left, and right, that there is here, somewhere and everywhere)) Well, it's about the experience-clarified things, and based on the frequent use of analogies and metaphors (most often, "their", "copyright"), is actually my favourite and the main conduit for understanding.. but accumulation..... it can nifiga in this regard is not to give.. well I think so at least..

Here, I give the example of one "own" analogy, which recently "came" during a phone conversation with a friend of mine, whom I wished to make it clear how important the regularity and the duration of one (well almost any, but that too)) practice.. and I told him about-'yasnil using metaphor kettle.. they say have a cumulative effect to be achieved.. if you're rare and not long to do nothing happens.. It's like you're putting the kettle with the aim to boil the water.. But you put it: to hold 5 seconds on the fire. extinguished the fire, removed the kettle.. walked walked.. walked back again lit, and again five seconds.. all the time.. so the Kettle will never boil ... he just does not have time to boil.. He needs a duration and a constancy to reach 90 degrees.. So the same in practice.. in five minutes you just will not even begin to really practice..

Well, he understood me immediately, even during the explanation, and appreciate the analogy.. Well, it I particularly encyclopedic knowledge-and it is not needed.. just everyday life observations and working the right hemisphere that sees when sees.. community.. and of similarity, similarity ... Well, a wealth of observations, some basic understandings and information, it must also be, but without the work of both hemispheres (when only the left) ... we wise men don't get)<

.по.

Post by .по. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:17

there are two types of "mind", one is information and cumulative, second - Suta-ponimatelnaya..
exactly ))) Even three types. First - a pure sage, pure mind. Very smart but very evil man, intolerant to others, especially to their stupidity, irritable, sarcastic, ridiculing, Ostrozky. Typical representatives - scientists, programmers, inventors, engineers, techies in General, people are smart, but often cruel. Such a mind feed our dogmas, locked in conservatism, thinks that everything known to mankind at the moment is the limit, nothing more can not be (although science every century says a lot of their own assumptions, developing and extending them, moving forward). And thinks all he knows is the truth.

The second type - the sage warrior, the mind, illumined by the intuition, when the inside is taken from a different unusual assumptions that sage checks in fact, with new scientific discoveries. People of the first type will never make discoveries - makes them only the second type of logical and creative thinking. The key point here is that open science is passing the test of facts, repeatable, objectively and independently, not invented.

The third type - the sage-priest, this good mind, emotional intelligence, when despite the endless stupidity of others and despite the height of his knowledge and intellect, the sage still finds the strength not to destroy fools with your mind and sympathize with them and to empathize. If, for a warrior, the humility - a humility of power (one pole of cruelty), for sage - humility pride (the second pole of cruelty).

But the mind, the seers of the essence is all put together, you might say the genius of this type are already doing.
Well, it I particularly encyclopedic knowledge-and it is not needed.. just everyday life observations
this is the bricks. Just, again, their recruitment and the number may be different. The more you have, the higher you can build a house. The more blocks, the stronger and deeper harmonious development of the sage sees the essence. So I wrote about the researcher, the sages are the others... Well, just stats watching many people...

If, for example, bricks are not very much, and started creative thinking - you could call it "shaman," which thinks completely figurative (very unusual for most type of thinking), suffices the essence of the whole, but can not unpack, to Express and to describe, except spreading his hands and in a few words: "energy", "the will of the gods", "karma" and so on... He cannot describe the mechanism, just feel it. It's just right brain thinking... And blocks the right for all to Express in the logic, structure, sequence, to create (hemispheres together), not just to feel (right hemisphere) or simply to describe (left).

Possible without factual knowledge of bricks, just then the Express will not work it is the words that makes all the difference )) And a great danger to fall into fantasies, the interpretation of the perceived - what is objectively there. Examples of shamans - all religion, mysticism, magic, new age and so on... Feel, but don't have enough bricks to start from them to build according to feel.

In General, it would be strange that the left hemisphere (logic, structure, sequence) is not necessary, because it is...<

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 13:07

Well, Yes, I agree, without a LEGO in General does not) is Yes, well described, "the will of the gods", etc.)) - I just stressed that some blocks will not do here..

In General, about the bricks is the analogy-the similarity to another region of the universe : here, for example, many people say to read cooler than to watch a movie, and the other way around) - I understand that - read the cooler that you own all implying, you're not limited by the vision of the Director, nor the acting, nor the painted effects, etc. - but!.. this is good, in the presence of those building blocks - for example, when you've seen all sorts of space ships, even painted - and then you're reading fiction, I can be your synthetic mixed image..

well, that's what good movie to watch - the fact that you sobiratel bricks.. "samples" of smiles, fights, buildings, creatures, ships and so on.. library of images..

Yes, always the best in the complex.. I agree absolutely that once we were given the left (and also right) - so that's all you need) just why the emphasis on the right - because society now makes bolshoooy this emphasis on the left.. more levofolinate in it than the other way around.. and right margin) - but in the end, balance, friendship, synchronous interaction, synergy.. =)

ps. I wonder about the three types.. basically I'm "based" in the second.. sometimes falls short (or rather, expand) until the third.. but I have to admit, sometimes come in first..) I must say, the configuration of the sage can be, as it were, floating))
well.. I don't know about "all along" (this is not managed to track/don't know how) but "doing" is still often) but not always..))

.по.

Post by .по. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 15:04

I just said that some blocks will not do here..
totally agree ))) Without human qualities - it is just bricks, a pile of building material, the dryness, hardness, heartlessness. And without intuition, imagery, faith, dreams is the inertia, static and death - just gramplastinki that loses the copied knowledge, the natural function of "imitation" (in the context of the sage). And so for all distortions in the one thing... the Valais is highlighted not in order to pump some what closer, but rather to pull missing, missing, missing - feared because of his immaturity, which does not understand and where life pokes all nose, all you have to pay attention to.

.по.

Post by .по. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 15:17

And it's not something over there, and the most that neither is the norm From which deviation is widespread... With the construction "home" nothing ends, but rather starts - because you can, "finish", "to improve", "to decorate" and walk to each other "visit"observing and respecting the hospitality of the host. And even have "family".

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:33

Good day !
What programs are connected to a club card is in "active" mode ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:53

Program U-system
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5919

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 16:09

Andrew, thank You for the answer!