The question of management modes Neocolony II

Integrated control technology a reality
Арт Мак
The question of management modes Neocolony II

Post by Арт Мак » Wed Jul 13, 2016 22:45

Ноокулон II уровня
Greetings to all members of the forum!
The question arose regarding control of the operation of Neocolony 2 levels.
At the automatic mode clear - "all parameters full control “firmware” of the operator, in other words, his subconscious" (and I quote) if I understand correctly, the CONSCIOUS operation impossible. The following three modes consist of a "carrier management". From the text of the abstract is not clear, how is referred operation - meditative, formation of intention, affirmation, whispered to the pendant :) ... something else?...
And second - it would be interesting to hear about the experience of the operators,working with different modes of the pendant.
Thank you for your attention, success for all.

Иван Славов

Re: Issue management modes Neocolony II

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jul 13, 2016 22:50

"Arch-typical" talk /judge for themselves, draw their own conclusions, inferences and all sorts of speculation-umopostroeniya at the base of this, it is very "heavy", well, let's say a weighty theme and I can't give proper comments on it, even though some comments, sorry/.
Of course, it is possible and figuratively-sensitive communication.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Wed Jul 13, 2016 23:02

Thank you. I hope that the Aura will respond in a professional manner.

Жако

Post by Жако » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:01

Hello Art poppy, I apologize if I write in English.
I'm using Neocolony I and II from many months and I have not understood how to use them in Medium and Power mode, I tried without success.
Now, for many months, I use the Auto mode and unfortunately I do not have any effect (I wear them day and night).
I have read and practiced these exercises, many people here say are very useful:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5594
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782
but unfortunately I'm not able to understand everything, however I haven't found any suggestion in it for to use the Medium and Power mode.
I need a clear example but in the forum I haven't found it and I hope that someone is so gentle to explain or tell about his experience.
I hope you will be luckier than me :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 15, 2016 19:57

Аура wrote:How to control the modes and medium power.

Is the concept of “mental force” but this here isn't even “force” in the usual sense. Strong concentration for the control to apply is not necessary. This stress – “stress is a conscious choice,” as the man himself is constantly moving on the variant lines. For example, you come into the kitchen to make yourself a drink, choose between tea, coffee...something else. On the basis of something they made a choice. One cannot say that man was doing “mental effort” to choose between tea and coffee. And a lot of concentration to do this, too, is not required. You just choose on the basis of a specific need to change the current situation and the current status. So, the efforts of conscious choice, is the operator's control pendant. Too often change is not recommended.
Арт Мак wrote:And the second - it would be interesting to hear about the experience of the operators,working with different modes of the pendant.
Read through the forum topics.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5686 and threads dedicated to neocolonial separately. There You will find reviews of the regimes in a large number and maybe the answers to your questions.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Jul 15, 2016 22:39

Aura,thank you for the clarification. I am glad that at the time of its receipt, came to the same understanding of the management process.He would add the need to monitor processes and responses. Update plz. "Too often change is not recommended." - You mean, making changes to switch modes? If Yes, approximately how often?

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Mon Jul 18, 2016 23:40

Dear developers! The problem with the control pendant 2 in the personal Cabinet. It stands on power, I translate in auto mode, then close the browser. Again open your browser, and the mode of power again. And so repeatedly. Is it possible to remove the't?

Жако

Post by Жако » Tue Jul 19, 2016 0:34

Hello Art Mac
which browser are you using?
I tried with Firefox and Chrome and the modality change is been ok.
(I don't use Explorer or Edge)

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Tue Jul 19, 2016 0:42

Hi! Mine is Chrome.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Tue Jul 19, 2016 0:52

Yes,this is happening in Chrome. Opened in Opera - and Vice versa! There is auto translate into power, and after restarting the browser mode returns to auto. And now it is not clear exactly which mode I actually. On arising in the morning feeling, I suppose that works power. But this is IMHO. And which browser to use,also unclear.

Жако

Post by Жако » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:12

Really strange.
Write an email to mindmachine@bk.ru , surely they will help you.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:12

Figured it out. Share the experience,because it can happen to anybody. It means that trouble has occurred after the connection of the program jade cleaning. Accordingly, I turned it off, moved the pendant to auto mode, then again turned on. After restarting the browser, trouble is gone.
By the way,I like the program jade cleaning.It is possible that the Pendant itself and helped me to figure out.Or maybe just want to believe it, because I was inclined to find a way out of situations.

Жако

Post by Жако » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:26

Incredible :shock: .
Many people here have weird and wonderful effects using these devices.
I use Neocolony for about a year in any mode but I have not had any effect :( .

Созерцающий

Post by Созерцающий » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:33

After pressing the mode selection button was supposed to appear, the progress indicator (spinning circle). Q did the extinction of this indicator before closing the browser?

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Tue Jul 19, 2016 17:03

Yes,of course wait,the indicator is rotated very long - a couple of seconds.

Созерцающий

Post by Созерцающий » Wed Jul 20, 2016 13:45

Sent the instructions by e-mail, specified during registration on the website myinfospace.ru.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Wed Jul 20, 2016 13:53

All done. Skype art.wizard1 - I'll be there in 20 minutes,got to work.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Wed Jul 20, 2016 23:47

the Problem is solved. Gratitude for the help and support of Yuri and the whole team!

Авов

Post by Авов » Thu Jul 21, 2016 17:56

Contemplating Good time of day!.Please,send me too the manual. Thank you.

Созерцающий

Post by Созерцающий » Sat Jul 23, 2016 16:45

To clarify the problem. You have not correctly displays the mode of the product after the closing and subsequent opening of the browser window?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jul 28, 2016 18:09

Арт Мак wrote:Update plz. "Too often change is not recommended." - You mean, making changes to switch modes? If Yes, approximately how often?
Several times (approx. 3-4 times a day). If more, it may be effects like "freezing" and the difficulty in changing settings.

Жако

Post by Жако » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:08

Hello Aura,
about your last PM (Jul 06, 2016) you wrote me:
"In nookular programs are not activated, the mental, the programs are activated under the appropriate purpose, task, but if you really understand and feel the work of the programme, possible mental activation"

After I wrote to you for same explanetion but I haven't received any answer, pheraps your PM-Box is full, so excuse me if I repeat the message here.

Good morning Aura, thanks for the answer.
Excuse me, I don't understand your meaning, what do you mean about "the programs are activated under the appropriate purpose"?
"appropriate purpose" are not intentions?
For me a full intention is a set of mental command, emotional feelings and visualization of the goal, isn't it?

Reading in the forum I understood that the intention is the key for operate with nookular.
For example here you said:
viewtopic.php?p=136758#p136758
"... is the creation of related needs, so-called request to the pendant, and it is basically the intention and goal setting, ambitions, plans and dreams, a willingness to change, awareness of the necessity and need, etc."

So, I do not understand what is my mistake.
I'm not a beginner with the personal growth techniques and literature.
In past, I studied and practiced regarding, I did the courses of Matrix Energetics (Richard Bartlett by), I received the Reconnection (by Eric Pearl), I practiced meditation, I read all the books of Vadim Zeland and much more, in the last years I studied and practice TEV (Energo-Vibrational Technique by Roberto Zamperini).

Thanks for your patience and availability, all your kind advices will be welcome and I will be grateful.

And after I wrote another message:

Hello Aura,
excuse me if I disturb you again.
Any advice for me?
Why others people that are even using Auto-mode have some effects from Neocolony and I don't feel nothing?

I have no effect using these cards too:
Room "Super" series
Svetlitsa - "Leader"
Chamber series "Good"
Svetlitsa - "Mirror Of ISIS"
Chamber series "joy"
Chamber series "Eureka"
Chamber series "Obviously"
Svetlitsa – "Ekonorm"
Card Masculine

Please, could you recommend me some products on this site?
Thank You very much.
Regards
<

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Jul 29, 2016 14:15

Жако wrote:And after I wrote another message:

Hello Aura,
excuse me if I disturb you again.
Any advice for me?
Why others people that are even using Auto-mode have some effects from Neocolony and I don't feel nothing?

I have no effect using these cards too:
Room "Super" series
Svetlitsa - "Leader"
Chamber series "Good"
Svetlitsa - "Mirror Of ISIS"
Chamber series "joy"
Chamber series "Eureka"
Chamber series "Obviously"
Svetlitsa – "Ekonorm"
Card Masculine

Please, could you recommend me some products on this site?
Thank You very much.
Jaco You are not running any of this and You ask to buy?
On this website, Auraas a developer, can tell you only about those devices that is, not the products of other developers. Maybe that's why there's no answer. I, as a regular user, I'll try to answer You. It is possible that Your mistake is that You are trying to use all at the same time and the subconscious, feeling overload, just puts the defensive block.
According to my observations, a Chamber work very, very slowly and gently, giving rather a cumulative effect.
Surprised that I "Masculine". But on this occasion it is better to ask the developer:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5843

Would you care to venture another guess that You were more engaged in the development of the mental sphere, and psychic sensitivity is less, and therefore don't feel the performance of the products.
Probably you don't have to buy anything else in order not to be disappointed in the products offered on this website.

Жако

Post by Жако » Sat Jul 30, 2016 0:12

mermaidthanks for your answer :) .

"Jacko does not work for any of this and You ask to buy?"
Yes, because I trust in the knowledge of the producers on this site and I don't want to stop to look for something that works for me.

"It is possible that Your mistake is that You are trying to use all at the same time and the subconscious, feeling overload, just puts the defensive block."
Yes, you are right, it could be, but I did it: many years ago some users recommend me the same thing.
I stopped all for one month and after I tried to use for some months only Svetlitsy cards and after, for others months, I tried to use only Neocolony I and II, I did the same with the Card Masculine ... all without results.
Now I'm using only Neocolony in auto mode (but I tried all the madality, too).
Privately I spoke with Ksenia (about the Map Masculine) and ASD and his staff (Translighters site), too.
Ksenia is been very kind with me, she tried to help me and for understand how to intervene on my problems, she gave me lots of advices.

I don't understand why nothing works for me, so I kindly asked to Aura a clarification about some of her words and I asked if she knows some product here that could help me.
Here we are all users and customers, I know it, so I understand that pheraps Aura can't talk about others products but perhaps (with all her experience) she knows something useful (for refractory persons like me) that has had the chance to try or study.

Here we are all users about a kind of matter very particular.
I think that just in this place there are expert people and more inclined to help themselves reciprocally to give advice, isn't it?

Thanks for your attention :) .

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:03

Жако wrote:I don't want to stop to look for something that works for me.
JacoYou mindmachine been doing? Perhaps this is the "missing link in Your chain"...
p.s. um, probably heard about reflexology and su Jok. It's just so interesting.