Alchemy Card I level

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Re: New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 29, 2017 16:59

Which crack,it is now active,the basic program,clouds,Corsair,psychic package.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jan 30, 2017 14:25

Гуфест wrote:Aura I have two cards of Alchemy,one of the cards was covered with small cracks(worn in a shirt pocket) I think is cracked and the antenna with plastic,you can replace this card?
All future cards should be worn in a bag , best durable , silicone or plastic. The map has a nasty feature to delaminate .

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Jan 30, 2017 23:21

Thanks ,but I'm not comforted,I carried a map in a plastic bag.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 02, 2017 19:28

Гуфест wrote:Photographed the card ,the photo doesn't show cracks,where the inscription alchemy, everything is fine,but with the return card cracked
The antenna can be damaged only through a crack, if the photo clearly visible appearing white plastic, it's just surface scratches.

ХлоЯ

Post by ХлоЯ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:07

Aura good day, wrote a personal message, but there was no answer, I duplicate here. Can I know more detailed description psychic package, namely:

13 baseline conditions of the impact
Control elements
Weather control
The program of the displacement of space/time
The management of energy flows
Multidimensionality
The Subordination Of Power
The Structure Of Magic
The structure of knowledge
Perfect geometry
Clean energy
Situational control
The manipulation of the subtle bodies
High status
The transformation of spiritual power
Exemption from fixed points
The development of external focus
Life in the Dream
Sleeping baby
Astral navigation
The transition

At least a brief description, the essence?

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:35

ХлоЯ wrote:weather Control
What is there to understand? Can cause rain or snow in its sole discretion.

ХлоЯ

Post by ХлоЯ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 14:32

Россомаха wrote:
ХлоЯ wrote:weather Control
What is there to understand? Can cause rain or snow in its sole discretion.

Thank you for taking the to reply to my own time and energy, but I as a user two cards, I would like to get one from the DEVELOPERS description of the information meaning that the creators have made in these programs)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Feb 03, 2017 23:31

I would go and use when nothing is also work,important to understand why there are,in General, need time.

ХлоЯ

Post by ХлоЯ » Sat Feb 04, 2017 0:27

Гуфест wrote:I would go and use when nothing is also work,important to understand why there are,in General, need time.

Thanks for the advice in the recommendations, but this is not necessary. I understand your opinion, but to me it doesn't resonate,I use consciously every program and I need to know before something to make its IP, what each program is, its functionality and if I have it need, based on my personal needs and objectives.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:57

I need to know before something to make its IP, what each program is
Equipment management functionality,there is on forums,better to go its own way and to create a personal functionality,presentation programs personal awareness,everyone has their personal canek,this is something that can happen ,here you have it and enjoy.

Полинушка

Post by Полинушка » Mon Feb 06, 2017 15:08

ХлоЯ wrote:I understand your opinion, but to me it doesn't resonate,I use consciously every program and I need to know before something to make its IP, what each program is, its functionality and if I have it need, based on my personal needs and objectives.
:ay Also this approach use is closer to...than to connect all the programs without even realizing what or why. Type then backfire? What's the point? I'm so smart downloaded a bunch of programs, and the sense that I use several, as needed. By the way...I like this analogy.
I have a card and pendant 2 level, recently often compared with user programs at all elektronositeli. Only this is interesting. Their programs create, the result of them to popriyatnee will. Creator feel :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 06, 2017 16:14

ХлоЯ wrote:Can I get a more detailed description of the psychic package, namely
Building additional energy channels of interaction with external forces – additional energopodachi energy impacts

Connection to additional natural sources of energy – primarily used for recharge and recovery.

Increased exposure to the world outside, sets the optimal parameters for the minimum required exposure, including decreases the spacing effect.

Improving the accuracy of impact sets options software range and optimizes the cross-layer interaction in the interval of exposure to maximize your expectations.

The personal power program sets the force of the operator with infotopia + package axial programs.

The increase in the power of Thought – the program connects the control codes for the ACC. thought forms at the program level for the mental field.

The increase in the power of the Word is the same for the verbal field.

Amplification of energy of Intention – extension program of the software area under the current intent. Recommended settings: max. the level of access of individual in power.

The spread will – the program creates multiple branches of the variant lines in the available degrees of freedom.

13 baseline conditions of the impact package, which includes the power of the program, the parameters for the minimum impact, program area, optimize cross-layer interactions, frequency optimization, vertical energopodachi, some structural parameters for EN. body.

Control elements – integration in terminals of the elements. Can be used for personal study and application of the following software.

Weather control – the use of terminal elements for local changes.

Connection with nature – setting the PI in the frequency space and retroprosthetic natural rhythms.

The program of the displacement of space/time – set filters of perception and thought patterns to change the current parameters of space/time (frequency and retroprosthetic).

The management of energy flows – the local seal and the redistribution of energy EN. body for minimal impact.

Multidimensional filter options and templates to operate in multidimensional spaces. Of course, requires a significant amount of consciousness. Recommended settings: above-average speed and density on the interface on power.

Discipline of Force – the program scans all possible circuit for the PI operator and sinhroniziruete with the minimum required impact for their implementation at the minimum interval.

The structure of Magic – access structures of law changes. A detailed description is in the thread.

The structure of knowledge is the same for the principles. A detailed description is in the thread.

Perfect geometry – settings package programs of structural Symmetry and Proportion for EN. body. You can call for psychic system software package, it is recommended included for the systemic approach, can significantly affect the operation of other programs in this package. A detailed description is in the thread.

Clean energy – the program-detector of overlays to all incoming EN. threads.

Situational control – the program generates a process structure in rytmeposten, allowing you to choose the optimal variant of the line to select the optimal minimal impact on the process, including information and separating the micro effects from real changes. In fact, it enables the calculation of possible impacts, removing unnecessary noises.

The handling of thin bodies allows to implement fast switching of parameters in the frequency space. It requires a high accumulated mobility of consciousness. Fun to use with Multidimensionality.

High status – the program-setting up for long-term fixation of TC in the upper levels of the frequency space.

The transformation of spiritual power – parameters inter-tier interactions in the cascade of energy transfer on the physical level.

The development of external attention – the program from the package's dream, but you can use not only in the field of dreams. External attention is linked to awareness. The program is implemented by using parameters of the filters of perception, to reach the traceability as a quality receiving and processing information at all.

The development of attention, the dream – program is responsible for the continuity of holding attention on the subtle aspects.

Getting information from dreams – see improving the accuracy of exposure, adapted to obtain information from dreams. It is interesting to use with Oaxaca.

Exemption from fixed points - the program allows you to exit from domains of attraction of points of attention to external space.

Life in Dreaming – the program prescribes the parameters of transitions for a cycle of attention, given from birth, and sinhroniziruete them with external rhythms, given the current space. That is, allows...live in a dream).

Sleeping child – the program increases the degree of software freedom to the current task. Can be called a process of “intuitive dreaming” or “creative dream”.

Decryption of dreams (the true information) – the decoder signals from the cortex into signals for the cortex (via the information to the subconscious).

Protection on low frequency levels – program-the mask for the firmware (primarily for emotional reactions), prevents the outflow of energy and the possibility of podkluchit when a deliberate or accidental operation on low frequency levels.

Astral navigation is like a Map of Dreams, for the astral plane (for a different level of frequency space).

Transition – linking the external and internal attention. Detailed description is in the thread.

Program psychic package are optional, designed for practitioners. In General, they require certain parameters SP, the basis for the practical techniques created during practice or when working with pendants of level I and Chronos. The main practices are: the volume of consciousness, movement of consciousness, concentration, relaxation, structural parameters, integration in space, the basic principles and laws, plus setting the optimal settings in the modes.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 06, 2017 17:16

Гуфест wrote:better to go their own way and create personal functions
Полинушка wrote:Also use this approach, closer...
Two different methods of cognition, empirical and theoretical, one chooses a suitable...

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Mon Feb 06, 2017 19:19

Aura, what is the relationship between programs psychic package? Preferences what is it? Or as with the pendants, only their own needs to choose a program?

ХлоЯ

Post by ХлоЯ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 21:15

Leave a review of using two cards for a few months, I must stipulate that I'm a few years wore neocolony and clicking on the map again included a program auto mode from those that have already been made to the UI, and slowly mastered the rest of the program ekstrasensornoe package is also tested not all, I am in the process, go their rhythms, to consciously:
What came through the products SAM and maps Alchemy:
1) Rhythm - the same number on the clock, numbers of cars, slowed down, came to your true rhythm.
2) Quick response from GAAP in the implementation of the intentions, needs
3) very Vivid and eventful dreams, the full sense of reality, sometimes with the functions of the architect of sleep
3) the Vision was improved, became faster to get in trance States, increased sensitivity of the body, the response body in trance States, meditation
4) Start to read information from different levels of perception
5) the Acceleration of awareness and consideration of karmic challenges and blocks
6) Completely changed the environment, old friends and acquaintances, some relatives do not contact and do not interact, live in different realities
7) Those who remained in harmony, accelerated in personal self-development, in the elaboration of karmic knots in relationships, increased awareness and spiritual perception of the world
8 ) accelerate the speed of development of problems in personal therapy( psychotherapy)
This is a global change, a lot more happened magic on the little things, want to continue to enjoy this path and open yourself more and more opportunities to grow and develop in their multidimensional development.
Thank you!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Feb 11, 2017 20:14

Небесная wrote:Aura, what is the relationship between programs psychic package? Preferences what is it? Or as with the pendants, only their own needs to choose a program?
For batch work software relationships there are pendants in the psychic direction. Of interactions through the PI operator between all programs, Alchemy and the need to play with the components to experiment, it is particularly interesting to mix different systems, basic, and psychic.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Apr 03, 2017 22:59

To psychic the package was left of the Clouds,dreams of steel,bright and meaningful,when all the programs are included,this was not when the fade takes place, remove the card half a meter on the nightstand,the bright dreams again.

Михаил-А

Post by Михаил-А » Mon Apr 24, 2017 14:53

There are nookular "Body" and two cards of alchemy.
Does it make sense to wear Nookular when the map is his program?
If wearing a pendant + include a similar program on the map (on 2 cards) additional effect (including negative)?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 24, 2017 21:15

The main difference between the cards of Alchemy is that you can turn pouziti any program of the package. If Alchemy included the entire package Body and the additional pendant special effects will not, can not be negative. All the active package in Alchemy feels stiffer and more powerful than the ACC. nookular. Option of simultaneous use of the card Alchemy and neocolony is one or two constantly active program from the package in Alchemy + nookular, where the activity of one or another program will change under the task. Generally, Alchemy is an interesting ability directed to work with the programs from different packages, to include on the map a full package of one Coulomb, then do not use all its potential.

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Mon May 08, 2017 23:30

/Duplicate the appropriate topic./
See activity card Alchemy in recent years, especially in the morning. Dreams began to dream strange lately: childhood, children.garden, school... got a Little pain, thought lay down, turned on the package Body, the Microcosm and the Intuition to power, and not revealed signs of ailments, only the vivacity and freshness in mind. Shifted business activity, new customers. Noticed that you to change the settings you want 4 times a month.

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Mon May 08, 2017 23:46

Mikhail-AndI started with the pendant, then took the Alchemy. Sometimes combine nookular with a map. Monitor the following:
Nookular + map is duplicated package neocolony - significantly increased energy.
Map without neocolony - vivid dreams, increased activity of events, easy chatter.
Nookular + card is active on the other packet - increases the concentration, both products are good feeling, the feeling neprobivaemosti.
General observation: with mirroring neocolonial more powerful, but less controlled.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat May 13, 2017 14:18

effects from the work of alchemy a lot lately ,not all relate to her work a t still wearing my two strands -mantra and experimenting with difficult self-made artifact but try to separate what belongs to alchemy
what is happening now resembles a roller coaster two or three days filled with energy, the external world meets the overcrowding of events ,two to three days enter into a stupor of sleep for 10 hours a day I do not even want to move is not something that body
m b due to the fact that in a fit of experiments was to frequently change the settings
observations in "active" periods :
the world is responsive to my condition and thoughts .you should think about something get a quick and strong response of the outside world .conceived repair appeared a friend who had not talked for several years, is now engaged in the repair of apartments ( was included energy programs ,the program -synchronizer ,the formation of proportions and versatile dynamic access keys )
woke in the night from the strong vibration in the body of the night was doing the technique "volume" nodes feel like small spheres with non-physical region instead of a point in the body ,the sphere spun like tumblers in a coherent mechanism of why the body is full of energy and sleep was impossible ( was included the package of structural links ,the power package of programs ,package programs -activators ,neuroplasticity and almost the entire package body )
completely gone evening fatigue ,clear and active brain .there is no need to relieve the brain from daily worries and impressions ,to clear my head ,switch
at work there was one brawl with the customer that the securities have mixed the whole Department stood on ears picked up alchemy and formed around him a sphere of peace total panic resisted and all who came to me at once calmed down, even talk quietly become
it is easier to communicate with people from different social groups ,everywhere over the take its to the point that recently took place in elite club ( once invited to the club of his friend of Iranian well-dressed outwardly, it is possible for Italians to accept still not allowed )tracksuit face control looked long and as respectful even eyes lowered .but the Kazakh in the metro why it took for her tried to have a "brother" to ask for money )
the situation in the Bank waiting for his turn diverted the call went out and missed the turn .without much pleading and explanations of all I've missed .
friend complained that the insurance doesn't pay money to sent him the impetus to resolve the situation the next day a friend calls and happily reports that the insurance payments are counted satisfied
alchemy is a terrific tool works 100% if you do not forget to work on yourself not to fear change !
PS looking forward to the new product :)<

АнгелОна

Post by АнгелОна » Tue Jun 06, 2017 22:24

Good day, forum..
I have been reading this thread today..
Ecstatic :D and I really want to buy a card of Alchemy.
Where and whom should I contact for the consultation and purchase?
I would be grateful to answer :ay

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:01

On the issue of purchase please contact our office or make an order by filling the order form on the website.
The most complete advice you can get here on the forum, from the developer, this section is the Aura.
Advice on General issues can contact the office.

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Mon Aug 21, 2017 15:40

Good morning
I think if I understand correctly, the card of alchemy replaces nakulan level 1, and the second does not replace?
Thank you