Alchemy Card I level

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Re: New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Гуфест » Fri Oct 07, 2016 19:33

Lanning
about the Caucasus
It was broadcast on TV don't know what,said the case,in the Caucasus it was a group of high school classmates along with a teacher went to the nature of the whole class,after long walks in nature, one girl wanted to use the toilet,well in the mountains found a place resembling a cave(not a dolmen) ,relieve themselves and she really wanted to go home,because very tired ,and she immediately was at home went at the rooms,but she realized that this is not possible and that suggested to her in my heart that it was time to get into this cave, and she turned back and ran away from this place.She gave an interview a full-grown woman,remembering a story from my childhood,and after the story was told about this place and the Nazis who came there in the period 2мировой.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Oct 07, 2016 23:04

it is, condition, and even "attack" tried :lol:
it's about mine?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Oct 07, 2016 23:08

do not pay attention, if you were to differentiate its state - nothing would have happened. Not differentiating - nothing ))) Just my imagination, yoga has moved down from a roof, and so on - the usual thing )))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Oct 07, 2016 23:35

you differentiated your condition
short you got in the background of the study ,which does not concern you .Follow the rules the punishment should match and be equal to the offense.You look for the truth,his method,guilt is there.
The series of Mahabharatha watched?
Last edited by Гуфест on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:21, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Oct 08, 2016 0:09

the Series of Mahabharatha watched?
no, but it's just filmed the Hindu Vedas, with which a little familiar. I have not yet figured out, there is an interesting moment in the descriptions of the arms used, close to modern is not clear whether this is a fantasy of the Indians, so shrewd, it's true whether some analogue.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:24

Good performance,expensive costumes ,the actors play very well.See Mahabharatha
http://turkcinema.tv/indian-serials/mah ... rat_2.html
One person said all right,they were compelled by the circumstances.setting 2013,you can find other links on Yandex sites which also provide for viewing of Mahabharatha.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:40

passing
for example, the sincerity of the converts into money.
This path is correct and not correct, correct because the organization of work on transfer of knowledge of safety and requires is not correct is when spirituality and its concepts go on about the business pursues profits,thus perverted values .
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:45, edited 3 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:01

Want to chat on any topic - get her in the gazebo, there's talk. But it will be very unpleasant for you, because the truth is rarely pleasant

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Oct 15, 2016 16:37

Гуфест wrote:Who said that in your judgment has a logic?
bi bi

Guest, I am close to Your position, but the fact that in passing the forum is needed. It creates friction, and friction is a living energy!
Again, unipolarity is unstable, inert and does not promote, in passing, whether!!! 8)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Oct 16, 2016 21:27

Good evening.
Dear Concerned,tell me when energy passes from the bottom of zvanicnika ,the sense of light of the discharge current reaches the level of the heart and goes to the heart of the category,that is, how do you interpret?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Oct 16, 2016 21:40

The discharge current is cool, it's an advanced alchemy. The fact that you have the current generation began (lightning) and you can feel it is very cool, it "developed the bottom", as they say "open", and in fact, this current generation is somewhere in the perineum/in the pudendal nerve/coccygeal nerve netting... But what comes to heart - it means this area is still not open. If there are no blocks in the way, the discharge eventually reaches the brain stem, is stored there, starting to feel a lump in the center of the head. With sufficient accumulation electropotential barrier around the center of the brain is removed and current out of the barrel cortex (for this bandana from EMF-armor works perfectly). We can say the knowledge of the unconscious (the current bottom) comes eventually to the cortex (consciousness) through the brain stem. If it's awake - it is rational, illumined by the intuition, just here about the Buddha talked...

Esoterically, we can say that the energy of chakra 1 passes to the 6th (third eye), is renting the unit and passes in the "Sahasrara". And you have block in the heart (anahata, heart nervous weave, thoracic spine)

The block on the heart is removed first fire (adrenaline, aggression, during which it is necessary to abstract, to look at yourself from the background, not angry angry not to block it and pull up into the head), and secondly the heart is cleansed by water (tears, repentance, forgiveness), in the third a pineal hormone, which flows down (to stimulate the pineal gland can "breathe" the center of the forehead, just managing the smooth muscles of blood vessels. To practice prayer, and can "practice" yoga breath through the nostrils). And the blocks are removed if the goose chase a few years... overall, psychosomatic unit with heart is removed by the strong emotional (psychological) experiences, and the necessary output of the comfort zone (well, then eventually to her return of course, in some sense, but first exit. It can be either voluntary, when a person intentionally causes a different positive experiences, such as watching melodrama and adrenaline experiences, such as playing going to raids in Warcraft or jumping from the bridge on a rope. But if the person himself does not change - it changes the external environment force, causing these States via events)<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:13

Sweetheart
unipolarity is unstable
From the position of youthful maximalism may be passed ,know.
Unipolarity torsion energy it static and power is precisely because of unipolar component(limitless,free,energy of the future),like to like(I like it very much,beautiful beautiful,love to love),Energy, today use different polarity voltages ,the example of electricity ,batteries bipolar voltage options together will not work very quickly some of them will fail,whereas the unipolar energy can be well compatible with different power and people applicable .I learned how to stabilize and strengthen the unipolarity and the opposite oddly enough also turned out to be the usual unipolarity which is subject to the same laws.In life and in love still unipolarity is correct, more reliable ,stronger.Women and men has both the same and different polarity.
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:35, edited 3 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:52

Manifestation cards of Alchemy at work ,I am the project Manager for the installation of electrical and electrical equipment in a newly constructed facility,met with the customer he gave me the facility and workers 4 people, electricians,first introduction everything is fine as always,the next day questions to each other,on the other jokes and claims did not react,had the confidence where you do not get from a submarine,the leader of teams(very arrogant,really didn't like me) as I immediately got sick ,fell apart, had to heal,not to screw up the order,cured him, in two days,he has changed toward me,became almost a friend,but the unknown keeps it at a distance(perhaps a reflex of subordination to the head),after my workers have to work very fast,so fast that could make your order a month instead of 4 months,had the mate to lower staff regarding the work,there was trash a marriage to work,had to have explanations to increase the mate regarding the quality,began to perform.The customer to come asking a small request his workers to ignore,deduce maksimalnoe pair on the requests of the customer and working on compliance ,requests for related teams for installation of equipment,my work send subcontractors to h...
dock your with related,work,day fine,the next day the conflict all squabbled,reduce pairing of the team,the instigator of the lower pair translate it to an alternative line in work,everything works.
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:09, edited 2 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:54

you would be more careful... With al-chemistry )))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:59

careful
Something wrong?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:02

slight smell of madness. Possibly from an imbalance of chemicals in the body. Don't know can pair well out celebrating... Structure is observed only the outline and places...

In General, it's great that you and the team of workers there, and the warehouse of wholesale trade of household appliances...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:16

Structure is observed only basting
Correctly noticed.The structure is not lined up,as the restructuring of a small change in the structure will require foundations to review,it's a long ,painful, and need not,therefore, drive the system in a specific area of problems to overcome the barrier,it's the labor collective(system ) it is a temporary formation for the purpose of performing the work and receiving the money,after all scatter until the next time.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12

Гуфест wrote: at work
Thank you. A very informative example of operatorsthe...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Oct 28, 2016 0:06

In the map, Alchemy is the program to close the portal (protection from creatures other frequencies
You can explain what sort of creature for example can be will this program from invading dreams?other operators people.

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Fri Oct 28, 2016 18:06

Most likely, closing the portal to the infernal may. Not everyone has initiation to close it. It would be interesting to know whether this is so?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 28, 2016 23:36

Гуфест wrote:In the map, Alchemy is the program to close the portal (protection from creatures other frequencies
You can explain what sort of creature for example can be will this program from invading dreams?other operators people.
Portals is essentially a distortion in space. Portals communicate between the worlds and are natural, existing in some energoproektami spaces - mountains, cemeteries, etc., can be opened people. The program allows you to close the portals opened by the people because be easier to open than to close and most people know how to open the portals, do not know how to close them. The program was written under a certain category, and queries. There is a certain magic, a category which, because of its so to speak professional activity is forced to use the portals to work and communicate with other worlds. Under the concept of "another world" can mean anything you want, speculative concept. From a programmatic point of view, our universe is multi-layered, like a Russian doll, and the Earth also has multiple layers (76 if I'm not mistaken, the infernal, it's the same one), as well as the Earth itself is one of the layers of the multidimensional Universe. What is usually meant by "beings from other worlds" actually relate to our earthly structure. That is, if a person in the apartment got the essence, houses and other barabashka does not mean that opened the portal. In fact, due to the complexity and large number of classification of "other worlds" and their interactions, and the difficulty in determining what or who has had contact or who wound up at my house. But the experience, about every second he came into contact and interacted with creatures from the earth's layers, but personally I have met only two people who interacted with beings from other worlds that come into our world through portals. Creatures of our layers don't need portals. Open in the house portal, it is unlikely to be confused with something in the house and then go do not want to...not to mention sleep there. The structure of the portal is most similar to the retraction of the lips through a tube cocktail. Figuratively, but that is under the essence of things best suited. Only the "lips" are on the other side of the "tube", that is, first you literally suck there, then something similar to a tunnel. And suck, regardless of the will of the operator to go there or not. In fact this is the main reason for its closure, it is unpleasant somehow to exist in space, which each approach the portal, ready to suck you into another world. And it's not just a trip or a ball, the controller perceives the transition through the portal of death. How about a parachute jump, who jumped to - understand. Only here not the fact that "parachute" will. And as many who work in the magic field have no opportunity to rent an office and work at home, imagine what it means to live in the room where instead of one of the four walls of the abyss. Beings that come from other worlds, are a sort of teachers of a superior being, primarily because immortal. It seems that luck to pulseinterval with the immortal super-being... but then, they are immortal, our parameters of life for them as incomprehensible. It's like people will be ants, for example, to explore. Not that specifically wants to destroy it, but accidentally can and crush some ants...in General, it is only in the illusion of the immortal versushost you can get something good and useful knowledge, for example. Usually nothing "good" in our custom, earth's point of view, do not get it. While the intention with which they interact with us, it is - to teach, to show. The name of the program "protection from creatures other frequencies" should be seen that way. To protect themselves not because they have some destructive or want us for something bad, and from the possible consequences of such contact. Ants, to consider and explore, for some reason always want to extract from the nest, to sit on the grass and take a closer look at. Maybe that's why these immortal super-being, why try to change me into the portal to delay. An extremely unpleasant event, except that as stated above a person is to experience like a conscious step towards death, there is a chance not to return. Well, there is a different attitude to mankind in different... camps of Programmers. For someone a human being is perceived as a parasite, and the attitude is the same. Chance of one to three, globally there are three camps, one of them neutral to human civilization belongs, but also to help out in the return home will not be, let's say one is positive, that is configured to symbiosis, and one say negative. Another point, there are parameters space of other worlds with which man can interact. It is possible to make an analogy, the wind is strong and the person does not have the ability, as human option to resist him, that is physically impossible to go back. By the way, since consciousness is somehow forced to interpret the surrounding environment, often this discrepancy is perceived by consciousness as a strong wind, then there are other worlds often stormy and, moreover, strongly windy. In General, a journey in other worlds theoretically fun and exciting, but in fact it is banal dangerously. Therefore, accidentally open the portal better be close. For this and developed this program.
Гуфест wrote:will this program from invading dreams
Here it is necessary to speak not about the invasion, invade dreams the creatures of our earthly levels. Beings in the strict sense from other worlds can come in dreams, but it's such a non-standard contact is the most beneficial and safe for humans, but very rarely used, for this we need a very good goal. One example of such contact is described in the Biblical stories when the apostles in a dream come Saints. It's not an invasion, but a rare case, changing a person's life radically. And from the intrusion of beings of our levels protects US.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Oct 29, 2016 0:11

I don't believe portals (whether the excuse, or the truth, to solve the reader)... But I will share one very interesting case... just In case all under the cut to portals is not new. Well, fair warning - there's a horror movie for the night. Impressionable not to read.
I got one recently in one apartment live a month... the Apartment is one a famous artist now deceased, so to speak, our legacy... And there... inside the House of horrors. This is a small fraction, a small part of what was in it, it's everywhere, in all three rooms... trying to post Pictures with links, who does not want to let not looking.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i424/1602/44/c20c683ef0a5.jpg - goats. The photo is not terrible.
http://s009.radikal.ru/i309/1602/ea/51ec7867d084.jpg. - And really - really, in human growth
http://s017.radikal.ru/i438/1602/96/8f752e0afe7e.jpg - the executioner in front of the crib
http://s019.radikal.ru/i616/1602/62/d55980ed114d.jpg - good whistles
http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1602/3f/4236a461d0d0.jpg - the front door
http://s014.radikal.ru/i327/1602/ed/002bcbaea770.jpg - the picture is a Hell of a supper
http://s016.radikal.ru/i334/1602/c2/3a88badb2c96.jpg - instead of the icon in the top corner of bedroom

Photos, and 1% do not convey horror... Just looks funny so yeah... Blinking dimly rattling light bulb (the problem with the transaction said the owner). On the shelves - and polustanochki occult books, many books with terrible pictures of the mugs, sorry forgot the names... Only the "wise men" Fowles remember "Mother Darkness" Vonnegut - well, that's nothing, relatively normal... In the kitchen every 10 minutes terrible rages crane, louder than the music on full blast, contemporary cool in the fridge rumble all night, and the Crossroads sold salads "hell's kitchen". Seriously. Such Feng Shui

Moreover, the situation there with the hall wanted to run and run aimlessly... a Feeling of horror, impregnating, even if I wanted. But there was nowhere to live... well, the first night I slept in the bedroom, the whole room creaked, in a particularly "creepy moments" behind the wall crying child in the cabinets knocking - I went to look at what is - and nothing, the sound stopped and started in another part of the room...

In General, the first night on a soft bed in the bedroom experienced, the second and the third slept in the kitchen on two chairs, with the light throughout the apartment and while the one - how did the fire... Scared shitless... it was the landlord (the grandson of the painter) every day asking - "is everything okay? exactly? are you sure?". Well, I answered, they say, everything is super, everything is fine... What to offend people... just Went and bought scented candles (lavender) was perestaval everywhere, burnt, music included stuffed goats saucer of milk set... Like, Domovoy, Domovoy, go to hell, I'm on a mission... But the house did not go and then a miracle happened... One person advised the demons to drive the sex, not just with sex but with love... And the next day totally by accident met with a lady that's never seen in real life, only communicated in the network in one catice all, and neutral and not more... Well crossed the first time I accidentally trip, she accidentally from out of town for three days came just to walk and was found by accident too, do not know was... Well, in the same day drove the same demons (and not see later). The funny thing is - it really worked... no More knocking for the rest of the week, no atmosphere of terror, just unrepaired apartment, then slept in the bedroom...

This story would be continued, if I believed in that... But since I don't believe - just a coincidence... Well, same as with the meeting... Fly home for a few days - went back to the apartment, get out of the subway, directly next to which the flat work... And in 15 minutes after you left - on this metro non-Russian woman goes crazy and burns the apartment and runs around with a severed head of a child around the entrance... Probably read... Well, then, as at the end of this trip due to bad weather conditions the plane fell in the area where I flew a couple of hours until miraculously he missed the plane mistaking airports for 40 minutes before the end of registration is generally the history is not true...

Mumbo Jumbo has portalo close people don't scare )))
By the way, in the same place they got the first OS.

And yet the story was not terrible, but also under the cut...
Lived as a house brownie. Felt like a presence, well, okay with him, he lives and lives... But when we have once decided to live a friend for three months - he really disliked... she bathed alone, and then burner in the heater switches off and she's naked in the apartment runs to include... And so repeatedly... Well, the pressure of gas is falling - it is clear... That in the morning she was woken up at 7 am weekend, including the radio at full volume (which we actually never used all the time, just stand naturally without timers)... And then brownie went somewhere a couple of years, and many of them ceased to occur
<

ЛанаМайнд

Re: New! Map I level Alchemy.

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Sat Oct 29, 2016 16:40

Aura, thank you. With the portal, came across, probably infernal. Lowering the temperature in the apartment, in the warm season, knocking out the window - the floor not the first, well, etc. And fear. straight to the horror. To run and run aimlessly do. Also no options was where to go, so we had to sleep the night 3-4. And close at the time could not - could not. Now take it easy, of course, with the closure. Plus working from home, it is a necessity already.

мимоходом

Re: New! Map I level Alchemy.

Post by мимоходом » Sat Oct 29, 2016 17:00

cripta... class... ))))

Yet it was once... Sitting at the computer next to the window, one. Outside the window the night, and reflected the whole room... And suddenly in the reflection of the room in the window one passes. Not something where the shadow of the branches, but now, only transparent, like all indirect... I like this turn around - no one... Well, they turned on the music )))

But in General... it all can be interpreted from a practical point of view, the earth... Overexcited unconscious (reading forums, watching movies and other things) - draws inside the brain pictures... Showing that it is afraid that he is not well and generally, like the brain, protect me, I am weak, lonely, sitting here afraid of the dark is genetically (because that night is not one kinsman in the old days was gone without a trace, moving away from the fire. And it is a natural genetic sense of survival makes us afraid of the branches in the dark, accepting the forms of scary monsters. Be afraid of the rustle the mouse because this may not be the mouse and the tiger. Afraid that life will end for an unknown reason, because the world was so unknown at the time of laying of the instinct, and therefore hostile)... That, and the brain instead of trying to help the unconscious, to calm his overexcited too... And even more gets unconscious... a Positive thing that the conscious with the unconscious on the same wavelength each other better feel and understand... stronger together... it's nice to afraid of not one, but two of us, hugging and embracing, like the cartoon kitten woof...

However, when such earthly and practical interpretation of the tale is lost - so better to let them be demons and ghosts, so interesting )) does Not mean that they are not... it's Just always 50% to 50%, so people... Among which to choose "or", "and", "neither nor", "both and, neither nor"

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Sat Oct 29, 2016 20:30

In passing, why not, with the theory about the subconscious overexcited? All who then got there, and the apartment I rented - was too overexcited subconscious, and slid hastily out all((( Actually, really think about buying US. Something tells us that in such cases it is the most....