Alchemy Card I level

Integrated control technology a reality
раданов
Re: New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by раданов » Wed Nov 08, 2017 15:01

Джеймс wrote:What is a temporary anomaly, and what role was played by a girl?
temporal anomaly is a frequent thing with alchemy ..similarly how to construct your own reality is possible to build its own laws of motion time
I have more frequent spatio - temporal anomaly space "floats" and changes the time
I think it's a reflection of the flexibility and freedom of interaction with the world .when you become free from the rigid laws of different virtuallock have the opportunity to ask their own laws
and the girl is not with it )maybe you immersed in your world through the energy channel and she felt it .the world is a projection you and your consciousness .when energy and attention are on the outside ( was worried about any delay ,worried ) that clings to reflected internal processes .this can be used when you want someone to engage ,to capture your processes and better attention to collect inside ,not outside the projections ,without creating the energy channels and you can palaceplay anyone need it ?))

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Nov 08, 2017 15:10

Гуфест wrote:the City and the place is very effect,Moscow is the place for a lot of work in terms of pairing and not only and it's very interesting.
Moscow like variety ,there are many opportunities of poigratsa with different forces and thought forms if it is to be able to do )it is strongly felt even when you're out in the suburbs ,there you can feel one or two dominant forces
Гуфест wrote:Many kolbassa the separation from their ignorance next to alchemy,and to help this is not possible and not necessary,especially in powere,they begin to feel they can see and control,then better to do ,so they don't see who does it..
totally agree ,people feel and respond to alchemy and then there's that issue ,not even knowing why ..it is better to translate into power and cut off one to alchemical who aren't .

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:11

раданов wrote:I have more frequent spatio - temporal anomaly space "floats" and changes the time
Yes, this position is correct including theoretically, since Einstein and General relativity physicists began to speak of a unified space-time field, I'm talking about direct experience with the position of the observer, trying not to confuse the observed with the position of theoretical knowledge. I do not really understand what it means to the space to "float" as You can to describe it? Note the manifestation of Alchemy in the inner sensations, psychophysical network, the event number, the visual effects were not manifested so long as I do not understand. The striking visuals from Artifacts caught only once when I saw a glow around the elder Eak.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54

Jamesgenerally it is not recommended to bind to the targets on the visual effects. We can point out, bind work products and internal transformation to the visual perception is not entirely correct, since the visual perception itself presupposes the existence of the illusion of separation things, like individual material objects, and the illusion of perception of space as “empty space”, “air”. It would be better if the perception will follow the internal changes and not interior changes will be measured by ordinary perception. I understand that radanov meant by “space swam”, but that was only the tip of the iceberg, which may be, and which may not be. Perception, including visual, it is desirable to withdraw from the sphere of reaction, for example, there is a technique “Unbiased mind” from the workshop.

Звук

Post by Звук » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:41

I care about the question, not are we violating the law of the universe using artificial methods of self-development, because people can develop and this experience remains with him in other incarnations.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14

Звук wrote:I wonder if we're not breaking the law of the universe using artificial methods of self-development, because people can develop and this experience remains with him in other incarnations.
It is broken and looks like from the beginning(and perhaps this is part of the development plan...). And if the Creator of this reality(the Universe) allowed for different methods of development , and saying...that without his Will and hair will not fall... then.... :wink: If a person's own eyesight is poor , his touch with a stick for the blind to go?
:) Well looks like you sir :? all are not appeased to recommend ...
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Mar 14, 2018 14:25, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Dec 07, 2017 16:01

Звук wrote:I wonder if we're not breaking the law of the universe using artificial methods of self-development, because people can develop and this experience remains with him in other incarnations.
Maybe to start is with ourselves to raise questions, what does "natural" and to form an understanding of what is "development", and then the other, artificial, which is built on the concepts of the unconscious issues will cease to excite. Read the topic "fundamentals of energy-magic" about natural and artificial information.

Звук

Post by Звук » Thu Dec 07, 2017 16:38

Thank you for your answers))) I mean that we have the opportunity to naturally develop your spirit by learning and practicing a variety of ancient and modern teachings. It does not violate the law of the universe, and most importantly, personally experience the waste stays with us, he will not be a lost soul

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Dec 07, 2017 18:31

Sound
no one bothers to use ..ancient and modern teachings ))
why is the question of alchemy care ?it is just all natural and own experience to work off,if you are using
if not in use, see the question above . his doctrine pushing the ran ? or gossip wanted ? )

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:08

On psychedelics it is possible to repair yourself, the gain, spot and quickly on the field and another level!

Better fix yourself a white noise. On YouTube exposed the program Elena Machineu. Free. :ay A very strong program. And with BRM and map all fly away. :wiz

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39

Stepped on the map, the result - bent. The internal structure is not damaged, and on the outer surface as a result of bending plastic figure on one side is divided. Is it worth it to continue to use or you can already say goodbye?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Dec 12, 2017 14:50

Радуга wrote:Stepped on the map, the result - bent. The internal structure is not damaged, and on the outer surface as a result of bending plastic figure on one side is divided. Is it worth it to continue to use or you can already say goodbye?
In this case, the map is in principle working.

Анна Спб

Post by Анна Спб » Wed Jan 17, 2018 19:50

Hello :D .There is a wish from St. Petersburg who would be interested to share their knowledge and expertise on alchemy in a personal meeting? Maybe we will have more,that's even better)
One deal still does not work (

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Jan 17, 2018 22:59

One to understand still does not work
Turn off all programs on cards,carry with you some time e.g. a week,think during this time which you have strengths.they are available to everyone,see how neocolonial the first level, your strengths are the same,probably before you were strong in something,but for some reason lost the ability when it turns out the the package of neocolony first level activate.It is necessary to work until all are restored and will have confidence in skills,that is forever. Then the next step will be to look for a weak spot,which was strong or has the generic makings,ability,also activate additional a theme that matched against.
Last edited by Гуфест on Wed Jan 31, 2018 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Re: New! Map I level Alchemy.

Post by Aura » Tue Jan 23, 2018 17:20

Анна Спб wrote:hi All .There is a wish from St. Petersburg who would be interested to share their knowledge and expertise on alchemy in a personal meeting? Maybe we will have more,that's even better)
One deal still does not work (
Good initiative. Try to take a little responsibility of the organizer, as an option, creating a separate topic for this "Meeting "Alchemists" in St. Petersburg" :) perhaps people increasingly will be included.

Guest gave a good algorithm, I would like to add the importance and awareness of their goals and intentions. This stage, many do not pay enough attention, making the management of the map becomes inefficient. Many believe that already know what they want - from yourself, from the map and from life - that is not always true. Pay attention to the structuring of their intentions, which includes steps of separating intentions from desires, the offices of "their" intentions from externally imposed (space and virtualname), the actualization of intentions and, indeed, of the formation. Information about intentions in the form of numerous but scattered. This work is typically carried neocolony, basic package which includes some programs to create the structure of intentions, which is why I often say that the card is suitable for experienced users who have experience with the pendants.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jan 31, 2018 18:11

A bit of PM:
...I have a question on Alchemy.
Today I bought the card, plugged in, all fine.
I'm fairly thin feel energy and work with them and work with chakras.
After switching programs constantly felt the work on energy within 30-40 minutes. And different programs for the different appear, but the average after the inclusion of about 30-40 minutes. These sensations I jokingly call mode shot))
Climb on the forum and studied some of the topics seemed to me that the average mode of adaptation to FOR about three months, then it all depends on perception. Due to the properties of my energy installation (not learn mode) in my case takes a very short time. Whether there were in Your practice cases quick installation and adaptation?
Sorry if not the topic) Read a lot of your posts and replies to the topic, thank you for the information)
And feeling of energy does not mean adaptation programs, and therefore high sensitivity. That is, the recording of the program and the fact that it responds to the body - two different things. Not entirely different, but not identical. We can say that bodily response means that 80% of the program can potentially be recorded in SP. That is, any program has its energy structure, as a structural point, software when and volume, as well as the human body, and the physical response means that the product is activated, and the recording of the program implies that consciousness is actively using the program in their work, while the spontaneous sensations of the body, for the most part to the work of the subconscious.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:11

I agree with one of the reviews Alchemy and the true "Plane" I Have previously had three normal neocolony, in my opinion Alchemy is acting a little softer. But all packages are very recognizable, act like neocolonial. First included everything we could. Got overweight... :roll: The most important thing to take to say weight for exercise which can raise. For me the most comfortable was the Microcosm that it is gradually one by one select the programs that suit me or need situation. Generally Alchimica as you want. And it's great. SEM captured my attention like seriously... The hardest part for me was the pack Master, as like a glass of vodka took. :shock: The brakes, but at the same time comfortable. (eye glass according to the wife.) To work in this state is not possible. But sometimes I want to use along with the Armor in difficult situations... Immersion(Complete apathy) Usually use the Auto mode, but from time to time I want to accelerate and include the Medium or power. In the mind enlightened and directly physically feel like of me one after another some pressocche unhooked. But always on high mode to arrive at it. Peregruzka. In General the tool to work on a very volumetric. Opportunities to experiment are through the roof. And I really like it. :)

арим

Post by арим » Sat Mar 10, 2018 14:55

Overload feel like?

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat Mar 10, 2018 15:25

Nervous such as... Irritation. Aggression. As if the pressure is high. In fact I have it so often rises. Insomnia. And want to drink alcohol.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Mar 10, 2018 17:49

Irritation need to reduce a pair,to order or to ask yourself to calm down,in the time of the peak voltage to say to yourself I am calm,with alchemy, the mind is obedient,the functionality allows to manage the feelings of friend and foe.

Анна Спб

Post by Анна Спб » Tue Mar 13, 2018 18:40

Гуфест wrote:
One to understand still does not work
Turn off all programs on cards,carry with you some time e.g. a week,think during this time which you have strengths.they are available to everyone,see how neocolonial the first level, your strengths are the same,probably before you were strong in something,but for some reason lost the ability when it turns out the the package of neocolony first level activate.It is necessary to work until all are restored and will have confidence in skills,that is forever. Then the next step will be to look for a weak spot,which was strong or has the generic makings,ability,also activate additional a theme that matched against.
Thank you for your help.was off for a week..during this time they realized that in the time of the decree had completely forgotten about her femininity((. And I realized that it is necessary to include Clouds..and soon was shopping with a friend for the first time in 2 years..such a thrill)) then purchased another 2 dresses). in General, it's a start.About the strengths and weaknesses of hard while.About card validity at me...I work from home in the evenings ,day with daughters..Activity a little while in my life.maybe that's why nothing happens :? I work as a master of depilation.plan to actively work on..maybe it's time to start the master?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 13, 2018 19:37

about strengths and weaknesses it's hard.
In the psychic package include innate ability in the car,you can get the instructions on what to pay attention to.It work.Auto mode the most,even for experienced operators.
Last edited by Гуфест on Tue Mar 13, 2018 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 13, 2018 19:52

Cards Alchemy has 64 in each,you can find and install each individual neocolony,smooth on every map without a trace,so too can any nookular, such as the Clouds split it on two cards,get the effect of neocolony on two cards,which will be markedly felt in every map, interacting with the programs of the two cards,will increase the effect.
Last edited by Гуфест on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:19, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 13, 2018 20:17

maybe it's time to start the master
If undecided,what and where to be a master,it is very possible :)The city put forward the requirement on the Master or you?I can identify?City of whispers,it is necessary to do everything at the highest level.
It is not recommended to jump or reload programs when they feel that the interaction went with neocolonial of udavolstvie,you have to be as long as possible on this wave,the connection of additional neocolony can lubricate the interaction of the first neocolony.The clouds are very capacious nookular and have something to work especially in St. Petersburg successfully entered in the Peter with Clouds,most :) Peter will work every program there's a lot of places artefacto,no need to rush to number,the overload will stop your interaction, you can remain a schem for a while.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Mon Apr 23, 2018 22:06

Yesterday at night has cut.

Psychic package the following parameters:
Congenital opening of the “sleeping” abilities
Building additional energy channels of interaction with external forces
Connection to additional natural sources of energy
Increased exposure to the world
Improving the accuracy of exposure
Amplification of energy of Intention
Connection with nature
Perfect geometry
Situational control
High status

Caught deep sleep, waking up I could in a deep sleep again to go, to continue tamoshny scenario. :) On the street, the chainsaw does not even interfere with this process. :)