Alchemy Card I level

Integrated control technology a reality
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Re: New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Aug 21, 2017 15:57

Нездешний wrote:Good morning
I think if I understand correctly, the card of alchemy replaces nakulan level 1, and the second does not replace?
Thank you
Yes, the map program nokolaev the first level.

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Mon Aug 21, 2017 16:00

So, thank you for your answer. The question arises, and then the actual nookular 2 as a separate item if you will alchemy?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Aug 21, 2017 16:04

Relevant.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Sep 08, 2017 13:00

Commercials feel good "Psychic package". Dreams are well-built and every day! Moreover, in the first day when the kerf on the map, there was a sense of something fiery but unknown where, and in the night after each dream began to Wake up (went to toilet), commercials 5 times. Dreams are different and tactile contact, which is very nice, but even when hit, the feeling is there - no damage, this is great!!! A life without fear! Commercials, in practice, began to live life by the Creator, thanks!

The memory effect of sleep daily, though well-built script, a kind of even sleep simply, they say everything, now you can live your dreams and anywhere from it will not escape. This is like a discipline now.

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Fri Sep 08, 2017 13:59

Белояръ Волков wrote:good Commercials feel "Psychic package".
What programs of psychic package you were on?
Alchemy greatly affects the sleep, the pendants are not so powerful. I will rarely fall asleep, fall into a state between sleep and wakefulness, will glucide and can't sleep. Morning normal cheerful state, but is completely absent the effect of rebooting in my sleep, you know, there is no division into "old" and "new day," everything merges into one long interval. More than 3 days this could not stand. When remove the card, just fall asleep normally.
Understand that the tool is purely creative, without a set of clear recommendations software set, but still want to collect statistics that will help to unlock the potential of a strong weight.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Sep 08, 2017 20:39

Джеймс wrote:What programs of psychic package you were on?
All one of them. Was partially informed, I do not remember which exactly, and this was not. When fully turned - there was a fire, God knows where, but I feel it. When it is not in the throat, which can spew. Not more powerful level.
Джеймс wrote:everything merges into one long interval.
OOO! it's great!! you should not scared!! It's a diamond level!!! Although I understand you. :) Under the Ayahuasca I was scared too when the brain is switched on at full power for a second I could have so much thoughts to get rid of, and challenges their others decide to calculate the options for a second, I'm so over the year, not chased. Broke down and 2-3 hours, deliberately stopped before the human. Imagine, but such a possibility... apparently we need to rebuild thanks to the gifts, especially the GREAT. Okanchatelno. Mol decided flowers to grow - forget about the manure, they would not suffer and die. :o

With the map too, not in bed, structurer earlier at 22:00 wrap up its pleasant aura of the Earth, and I like the little went to bed.. now not the first day all night at work. Like not squeeze, as if the heat stood and warm, (well, who can sleep when at night the heat and you "sweat"?). The mental way is not clogged previously, it was necessary to clean the meditation bringing the body to high vibration. It's as if in these vibrations.

I Think the maps work, but does not include promnote man, and here begins the miracle of dosborne-fix Ali the means at hand, in the broken cells Will appears to action, and this process takes time.

p.s. good info about dreams, their meanings and symbolism: <

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Sep 09, 2017 18:06

Джеймс wrote:I will sleep rarely, falls into a state between sleep and wakefulness, will glucide and can't sleep.
Settings play tried?

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Mon Sep 11, 2017 20:34

5th day on a full 100% into the log package are 'psychic'. Go in the morning, the body clear of the installation of night to plow, fails. :) Today about an hour sleep with dreams, in the dream, such action was, I liked to participate! :) So much for just this hour there tried... and the state of flight .. in a dream know how to fly, without any brakes, body 100% working!! A pleasant feeling! And most importantly, easy dream recall, it is "drawn point" and feeling go into this world. Oh, and what sweet kisses they do!!! As much as the pain subsides in this world when I remember!!

Commercials during this package was technically cut off from me "vampire" on the 3rd day. So who is not sleeping, note: at the field level is a very useful process but Shhh. :)

p.s. ctstate who know WHY you can'T SLEEP when hooked on someone?? What's going on?

Noticed when cleaning Ayahuasca, where they say that after 4 treatments recoveryI began to realize that I was operculella in a dream. Afterward was clear: strict in further work to night, the Ayahuasca started to severely knock out of the night's sleep (no matter it is moon or not), as from something dangerous. And in the morning this was not necessary. Who knows?
Who will announce? :)

p.s. and such possession-the confidence that I will fall asleep and will I have adventures in full without restrictions and brakes! And all this I will remember. A pleasant feeling, some support is the Foundation of every day creates or as if in a dream come to life, and be yourself - remember there myself!
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Mon Sep 11, 2017 23:59, edited 11 times in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 20:42

On psychedelics still not fly, and the sense that )) I wish to learn...

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Mon Sep 11, 2017 20:52

.по. wrote:On psychedelics still not fly, and the sense that ))
On psychedelics it is possible to repair yourself, the gain, spot and quickly on the field and another level!
.по. wrote:I wish to learn...
And without them, and have to learn, as psychedelics burn lower consciousness and the sense is just not, the effect of OPPORTUNITIES into the world is not saved, then commercials it nessee to pump up to the appropriate level, consistently, as the instructions and the Damn Engineer (draftsmen).

p.s. flying in a dream, and still flying! Back in the day! In the dream a friend went into the car, and I accompanied him on top! Was found on top of a skyscraper! And the sense of etooo a feeling!!! I have the feeling! And it is saved after sleep!!! Lie like this and smile!

p.s. in the village is a sad man, to him out, asking what happened. In the city are, smiling, like to you and ask you to call an ambulance, why are you so happy???))))

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:13

Белояръ Волков wrote:wonder you got scared!! It's a diamond level!!!
Белояръ Волков wrote:it Seems the program card works, but ignores promnote man, and here begins the miracle of dosborne-fix Ali the means at hand, in the broken cells Will appears to action, and this process takes time.
Not scared, rather than resist the unusual regime, including subconscious defense mode. Capabilities of the product exceeded the capabilities of my energy, as you wrote, must go through the process of repair, and the consciousness to attain a different quality dimension.

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:13

Аура wrote:settings play tried?
While standing on the car. What settings would you recommend?

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:24

Джеймс wrote:rather than resist the unusual mode
And the regime of restraint and self-restraint you hold? Powerful you really are! :ay :wink:

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 14, 2017 20:16

Jamesand the purpose of which - to sleep as usual?

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Fri Sep 15, 2017 0:13

Аура wrote:James, the purpose of which - to sleep as usual?
The goal is to have "no divisions into days" is more easily perceived by the consciousness.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:16

Almost all with Alchemy, and many neocolony faced with an unusual perception of reality and the work of attention and consciousness goes to other modes. Therefore, "and powerfully, and as usual" will not work. Relax, ustroiteli on time, change, software package, or reduce the density of interface at the power. Map Alchemy is finely adjustable tool. As with weights at the gym, take the load to maximum (or at least higher than usual), build strength, get used to it, go ahead...nervous system training as well as muscle.

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:39

Белояръ Волков wrote:And the regime of restraint and self-restraint you hold? Powerful you really are! :ay :wink:
The difficulty is to find, to find that limit. Habitually - so is not noticed. Alchemy significantly extends the usual limits, but as shown, this may manifest in unexpected forms.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Sep 24, 2017 0:04

James
while drawing a picture "as necessary" will not move far
pictures that draws limited consciousness is also limited
not to expect anything ,then there will be nothing unexpected
pogledati /see in response will not work

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Sep 24, 2017 21:19

Radanov
While drawing a picture as it should not predviditsya
How to then?to do,wait for which will make not what is not doing?all the same, or sometimes to rule in the right direction for yourself.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Sep 25, 2017 15:20

Гуфест wrote:to do,to wait which will make not what is not doing?
not really .alchemy creative tool ,his statement wanted to emphasize that 1. the process is more important than goal 2. in the process of moving towards the goal ,goals can change .you need to have the mobility desired pictures and do not abut horn in the drawn image ,because it may be that the image is drawn not only you 3 .you need to seek myself myself is true ,this is the only aim which governs in the right direction

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Sep 25, 2017 20:26

Relatively,it can be touched,to implement without tension,but not to sit on it,because that suggests that there is a continuation and purpose there are others.)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Sep 25, 2017 20:28

This is nicer that I CAN).

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:20

There was an interesting case. At 1400 I had to attend one important event. I was loaded, was running late, and could really only come to 14.10. Food in the subway, stressing out about the delay. Opposite me sat a girl, plain in appearance, but upon closer examination, the strange. Long blue hair, hoodie, nose ring. Sitting opposite her, at first, felt strained, wants to stand out or subculture of some kind. Map of Alchemy lay in the pocket bags on the left, to reach hard. Sitting here, staring at the girl. She sits in his phone and me not paying enough attention. Reached into his bag for something, too, as I woke up and realized that I need to get Alchemy. Simultaneously climb into the pocket of the bag, and I only touched Alchemy, the girl jerked and started to stare at me as if I called her by name. Uncomfortable situation when the person in front looks at you and wants contact. I mentally tuned in to the included program and sit waiting for what will happen. Almost two stations were exchanging information. A strange girl came out first. I rode two more stops, waiting for the consequences of any delay. What a surprise it was when I arrived at the right place at exactly ten minutes to two! Then looked at the subway map and calculated that it was physically impossible to drive from the Domodedovo Airport in 17 minutes. What kind of time anomaly, and what role was played by a girl?

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:46

Гуфест wrote:this is getting nicer I CAN).
Yes, I strongly felt in connection with the above-described case. It's one thing to feel strange somewhere in the wilds of their thoughts and projections, and another thing to get the actual fantastic, literally impossible in the physical conditions result! I think that such "kicks" are periodically pragmatists and sceptics like me. Get a clear anomaly, inconsistency, not even in order to believe and to get the scope of possibilities where to go. Show me a miracle, I believe. And what I now say, I want to receive miracles every day!

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Nov 05, 2017 19:16

these "kicks" are periodically pragmatists and skeptics
Location a big influence,Moscow is the place for a lot of work in terms of pairing and not only and it's very interesting.Many of Kolbasna the separation from their ignorance next to alchemy,and to help this is not possible and not necessary,especially in powere,they begin to feel they can see and control,then better to do ,so they don't see who does it..