Alchemy Card I level

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Re: New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Гуфест » Mon Sep 26, 2016 23:49

Passing
Thank you for a complete and easy to understand layout.
Aura wrote somewhere in the psychic techniques that you have to take a picture of the monitor without the emotional hook lines.

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Sep 27, 2016 0:16

passingnot limit your abilities on the path of inner alchemy ))
I have tried and stones
usual and unusual
there are objective observations .there is a difference
it all depends on the person and his attitude ,I agree with you .but there are conditions getting in which people can Express themselves to the maximum
it does not explain ,it is necessary to try )) the card works powerfully , the fact
as much as anything to configure and to persuade ,they say I'm rich ,successful .. it is quite another thing when you feel like the flow got .this is probably the variant line ? .. feel, that guides and directs .I do it myself ,but all the conditions to act
here may be messy but even a small thing ...
I live in the building ,around the flats .after 19 PM by car not to drive-the nearest Parking is a 10-minute walk
when a card with a always for me remains empty space next to the house ,where by day it's Packed

Виталийй

Post by Виталийй » Tue Sep 27, 2016 15:50

Andrey Kabanov How to sign LK, if you do not like email. email I enter (3 different).
Question to all... thanks in Advance.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Sep 27, 2016 18:46

Vitalii News English nick and password, if the letters. The rest is written more than once .The theme here is different. viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5958 here all the explanations.

Виталийй

Post by Виталийй » Tue Sep 27, 2016 20:07

LILY-P I just tried to register there... And did everything as it should... And different email. mails...

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Sep 27, 2016 21:01

Rassomaha
You are greatly overestimating the power of suggestion. Alchemy has nothing to do with auto-suggestion irrelevant.
Suggestion cards Alchemy work,both for themselves and for other people.
I remember when I was a young schoolboy that was the suggestion,after the older ceased to practice the suggestion,all played on the ambitions and belief in yourself,in the end, when a few years later ,stopped suggestion to work(offended?).well that card Alchemy puts everything in its place,forgotten and lost touch with their powers begin again to obey his master.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Sep 28, 2016 0:04

Aura
Memahami banned,and he poses a lot of course it with a simple stones then he may have fantasized ,so someone with bad? the stones in bulk,to experiment and can be free.))
I began to notice when someone sympathy so that begin to attack the external environment,such as favorite animals cats do not live long,what is it?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:35

Not the banks, structuring the space of the forum. There is a theme, entering in which users search for certain information. A few offtopic messages normally, when a few pages - difficult to find information on users who don't read the whole forum and enter the topic purposefully.
Гуфест wrote:Began to notice when someone sympathy so that begin to attack the external environment,such as favorite animals cats do not live long,what is it?
With sympathy the situation is likely not related, external influences in the presence of the protection of the operator may appear at close range. Try the power level of the access Fe to put on maximum and watch the responses.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed Sep 28, 2016 13:05

мимоходом wrote: child and especially a teenager is extremely dangerous to get into the spirituality of any kind.
Tell that to the parents carrying the baby in the temple, synagogue, mosque. Spirituality meets baby cross nursing mom's breast. And You're talking about 30 years... Or believe that the Bible, Quran, gospel, Torah is not esoteric? And Blavatsky, mens Hoyle, the Urantia Book is esoteric?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Sep 28, 2016 17:43

a Few offtopic messages normally, when a few pages - difficult to find by users
I agree with you.You are right.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Sep 29, 2016 19:40

Aura
external influences in the presence of the protection of the operator may appear at close range. Try the power level of the access Fe to put on maximum and watch the responses.[/
The armor was put in Power,like a little espacolas,but began mentally vospominaniya from the past,psychological scrolling blocks,how to remove them?to say disappear?))or 12 knots,the activation of the eye of Horus or something else?or to arrange a vendetta.to prove to myself that I was right for that period based on experience at that period in time and not to berate yourself.what equipment is in the Arsenal yet?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Sep 30, 2016 14:59

There is, the power outputs on the blocks. Tech Arsenal great. The most potent tool – understanding. You must admit that such reactions, thoughts were, they were in me, and therefore mine. Realizing, you know, how many of you all are mixed...the Augean stables, and that to live with this expensive. Bring memories of the past not by chance, this is it – work. With blocks you can work with three levels: the Ground level (physical level), the level of the Person (emotional level), the level of Heaven (the energy level). You can work with any level is easier to begin with, is bound to note – this is determined by the nature of the primordial reality of the person. It should be understood that attracting the attention of the past is a signal point of unwinding of the situation, if not proficient in energy level, then dig in the memories is not worth it. To spin you can start, if you know how to let go of things to move on to other variant line. There is a new product that works with blocks purposefully – map Chronos. For the most part, work with emotional blocks is to work in the present, with your current reactions.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Sep 30, 2016 16:47

Aura
Spin, you can start, if you know how to let go of things to move on to other variant line.
To let go is like? to justify?to forgive ,to repent,to accept the continuation of history is not acceptable and she is over the end of the second film of the series will not.The realization that energy is not beneficial to exaggerate,realized hyped(viewed memories,quickly cut off the emerging emotions) and quickly switched to the other variant line.
With blocks you can work with three levels: the Ground level (physical level), the level of the Person (emotional level), the level of Heaven (the energy level).
Tell me where on the forum in detail you can read about it?

Two cards of alchemy included to Power all the programs active!the second day of the health variable,but the discomfort of the body is quickly normalized by suggestion team(the pain goes away,the heart is functioning normally,this applies to other areas of the body) ,the body is subject to,the sores are not living your life,everything is subject,it is very soothing and pleasing(I see myself from a Walker).The body cheerful.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Sep 30, 2016 17:59

Гуфест wrote:to Let it go it's like? to justify?to forgive ,to repent,to accept the continuation of history is not acceptable and she is over the end of the second film of the series will not.The realization that energy is not beneficial to exaggerate,realized hyped(viewed memories,quickly cut off the emerging emotions) and quickly switched to the other variant line.

Quote:
With blocks you can work with three levels: the Ground level (physical level), the level of the Person (emotional level), the level of Heaven (the energy level).

Tell me where on the forum in detail you can read about it?
Guest, the Ground level is to go to the gym, in the pool to swim, to engage in yoga, the Human level - psychotherapy, conversations with friends/girlfriends, books, forums again... the level is Sky - clear resolute decision and commitment to him. To justify, to forgive, to repent is the level of Man. Awareness, scrolling of memories and cut off emotions the same level. The level of the Sky is a clear understanding that IT( the block, the situation...) I do not need it here.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Sep 30, 2016 19:10

or maybe heaven is al-chemistry )))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:41

Sweetheart
Good evening.
Thanks for the explanation.
My two cards of Alchemy all programs 128 are included in the Power
feeling very good,I thought why can not work??because I have experience with neocolony Corsaire and Armor, and remember how I grooved on powere,pain and discomfort,the solution was found is the use of essences of Tourmaline,popshikalo and returned to the normal resonance,recommend this practice.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:50

passing
or maybe heaven is al-chemistry )))
Good evening.
Definitely not.
Alchemy is a complex of manipulation in this case, and this time, starting to use all that is necessary for the action of transmutate.Components are selected with small incrementally until no rollback on the topic.fashionable and from the sky ,but may again be a rollback,then go to the gym where a lot of young girls definitely can help as an option. there is take a pencil and who will do the action at the other end.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:45

Гуфест wrote:My two cards of Alchemy all programs 128 are included in the Power
feeling very good,I thought why can not work??because I have experience with neocolony Corsaire and Armor, and remember how I grooved on powere,pain and discomfort,the solution was found is the use of essences of Tourmaline,popshikalo and returned to the normal resonance,recommend this practice.
Guest,two neocolony and even essence, it's a lot. You may be able to work with them the largest blocks, which created a fair shake, so with the cards already quieter.

In General, it is very convenient to monitor the elaboration of the blocks with the diary. You can look in your thoughts some limitations and really understand, do I continue to run around in circles or making progress. Without the diary, without self-observation and fixation of their States control over its units, in my opinion, impossible.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Oct 01, 2016 20:13

At the software level, consciousness is self-adjust the parameters of the CPG corresponding to the desired variant of the line. It simply and effectively, hard and long at the same time, depending on the controllability of consciousness. Control of consciousness is, in principle, have the key to my reality. Says a lot about this in the topic fundamentals of energy-magic. The presence of consciousness – and is the biggest bonus and the biggest burden, and our freedom and our chains. The existence of free energy for consciousness determines the interest to us of extraterrestrial civilizations, and there is not any experiments or resources. The difficulty is that consciousness is dependent on many parameters, and many operators don't feel it directly, replacing the idea of the idea of Ego. The very form of human life determines the development and movement, even physically, if you lie on the sofa, the blood will begin to stagnate, obesity you can earn....the same happens with the consciousness, if there is no motion, then there will always be negative effects. The essence of the work programmes of neocolonial is to give the mind the necessary food resource for the work of consciousness.
Гуфест wrote:to Let it go it's like? to justify?to forgive ,to repent,to accept the continuation of history is not acceptable and she is over the end of the second film of the series will not.
Any of the options, it already displays as the firmware with a consciousness to agree what the transition to other variant line.
Гуфест wrote: Tell me where on the forum in detail you can read about it?
I do not remember, whether there was somewhere described in detail. In the Internet you can not look all philosophical and abstract mainly described. Three levels – the level of the Earth, Human and Sky is basic settings, which the operator has from birth, and action – manifestations – which permeated all of life. These three levels is reflected in the basic triangle eneagrama. These three conditions are determined by our earthly space, and the three basic energy flows. In the literal sense, the perception of flow is not something “mental-abstract”, streams (who was at the master class) you can feel quite physically, they are connected with geologicheskie processes between the earth surface and the ionosphere. We can say that these three levels are part of the architecture of GEIP, but in relation to the movement changes the people in it. These three points are connected with the necessity of the infusion free energy of consciousness to pass the level. That is, there are stages where the energy moves according to its own laws of geometry GAIP, person-independent, and in these stages a person thinks that “everything happens by itself”, and there are stages that require active consciousness, as a condition of passing energy to the next level. Usually these stages are perceived as “difficult”, because consciousness purely from the point of view of biomechanics energy-intensive, so the consciousness lazily. Usually the whole life of an ordinary person occurs within the natural Givens and rarely goes beyond it, only in extreme situations. There are even purely biochemical mechanisms of the regulation of energy consumption – when a man lies on the couch and not doing anything, blood pouring endorphins and serotonin, natural present in the body drugs. That is, the inactivity of consciousness is encouraged by our firmware, the complexity and paradox of the human being. But from the point of view of the development and geometry of GEIP, there are stages when the work of consciousness necessary for the transition to another level, then, human efforts are required, sometimes seemingly over-effort. In General, the process is harmonious, it is important to understand which of the stages you pass. In other words, the geometry of GAAP determines the development of the human-animal to human-superhuman. Would be program resources, and they are now in short supply, what or who it is determined is another question.
Милая wrote:Guest, the Ground level is to go to the gym, in the pool to swim, to engage in yoga
The Ground level is not only yoga massage, it's all biomechanics. In other words, our body is a vessel, the form of which determines the flow of energy and software settings, and depending on the position of the body, we run certain software and energy processes. Otherwise, passing all well described.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Oct 01, 2016 20:27

мимоходом wrote:or maybe heaven is al-chemistry )))
It is not necessary to mystify this concept. Alchemy is the mixing of ingredients. There is alchemy internal alchemy is external. Internal alchemy have a genetic tendency men (vertical momentum, creativity, and women if deep inside you're a tourist, the child can run away, hurt herself, to fill diapers), to foreign women (there is no support on the axle, the horizontal momentum of the filling, intrigue, conspiracy, manipulation) because they have access to external alchemy ingredients - water, fire, etc. elements (cleaning, cooking, etc.) In General, men have greater concentration at the transition through the levels, the women on the study level. One cannot exist without the other, hence the thrust of the sexes, as divergent poles to each other. In this case, the map is called Alchemy, as the mix of program ingredients I level of GAIP. Alchemy always experiment, subordinate to the laws. If we take the modern science, there is bias in the law. Conduct experiments with the brain, but without an understanding that conducting experiments has the geometry of the brain and thus affects the experiment.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Oct 01, 2016 20:56

To inner alchemy have the genetic propensity men (vertical momentum, creativity, and women if deep inside you're a tourist, the child can run away, hurt herself, to fill diapers), to foreign women, because have access to external alchemy ingredients - water, fire, etc. elements (cleaning, cooking, etc.)
just like in the cartoon "I'll give you a star" litter for oftop )))

But in General, as I have to deal with the female external alchemy more, 90 percent of the time - I would not say that it is described as developing, or have not noticed... It allows you to keep and expand "the field," dozens of tasks at the same time - Yes. While men's thinking is consistent and does not hold more than two or three tasks... And the more unstructured, chaotic - so how to solve these dozens of tasks simultaneously is unrealistic, and hang ajar tails all the time... This alchemy and so all women do, but as a massive development is not very visible.

Of course hold the field, structuring and parallelism is development, but it is also inside all the internal concentration... All external (event) is just a projection after all, inside the head, successful or not. I am the meaning invested in the term.

P. S. and in General, this dialogue suggests what to do with excess energy (well, not placed in the body in any way) - to put in horizontal to the soil compaction will try )))

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:04

Аура wrote:At the software level, consciousness is self-adjust the parameters of the CPG corresponding to the desired variant of the line. It simply and effectively, hard and long at the same time, depending on the controllability of consciousness. Control of consciousness is, in principle, have the key to my reality.
Аура wrote:the Essence of the work programmes of neocolonial is to give the mind the necessary food resource for the work of consciousness.
I don't know how but You actually managed to do it. Working with neocolonial is to work with your mind. From personal experience I can distinguish the following stages:

Stage 1 - waiting for the miracle, waiting for that nookular will solve all the problems, somehow, magically, make life easy and pleasant, and always will be...
Stage 2 - an understanding that something is going on, colors became brighter, sounds more pleasant, or Vice versa, sharper, and tougher;, feeling sharper and more diverse...
Stage 3 - understand that do not understand, i.e., awareness of own limitations and the intellectual and sensual and emotionally...
Stage 4 - the search for the causes of the limitations and insight that the thing in his own mind...
Stage 5 - search of possibilities of development of consciousness, understanding and personal effort in the process...
Step 6 - very important - the force of impact on his consciousness felt, tested and regularly used..
Step 7 - consciousness sometimes included not only using force, but spontaneously and it happens much more frequently than the applied force... - I'm still at this stage, the next stage, I think it is a conscious formation of inspirations, feel that close to it. Still clearly understood that the work of consciousness has different levels, and the more you work with the consciousness, the higher its degree. Work in this direction has no limit, it is possible to improve indefinitely and, accordingly, shape their picture of the world depending on the degree of consciousness.<

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:13

мимоходом wrote:Well, since I have to deal with the female external alchemy more, 90 percent of the time - I would not say that it is described as developing, or have not noticed... It allows you to keep and expand "the field," dozens of tasks at the same time - Yes. While men's thinking is consistent and does not hold more than two or three tasks... And the more unstructured, chaotic - so how to solve these dozens of tasks simultaneously is unrealistic, and hang ajar tails all the time... This alchemy and so all women do, but as a massive development is not very visible.
No alchemy here, most women are stupid to react on external impulses, trying to be better than the other, and use their ability to versatility for the sake of the society, over time vyrabatyvaet "zero". Any development here, there is no question at all, this Ground level, cars, biorobot, who you like to understand it.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Oct 02, 2016 23:41

On the first day of two cards of Alchemy activated all programs in CAR,from the events of the day a normal day,but feeling some strength left in the evening went to bed,first one when I realized that I was in a dream and fully simulated the situation in the dream as I wanted.after sleeping in the following times and stopped the ability to control the dream,as I understand it for the reason that the dreams went informational,and edit the sleep message is not appropriate in this case.
The power of Alchemy and did not think as had experience with neocolony Corsaire and Armor,remember a hard impact in the regime of power.
Generally never thought that strain as situations of force majeure was not,was ordinary days and good dreams are like movies,I think personal directing,a script with a sense of humor.I have never seen.
Everything seems so nice and normal,calm,I like that, even relaxed,and here began on the fourth day,left home fined Dpsnikov,such polite,fined minimal,did everything as it is not though but he did.Previously, pendants Armor and the Corsair,always let Dpsnikov,and here the Alchemy of the two cards active in the auto mode, along with neocolony and I was fined at the same time.
The food drive and then Patek from the oven compartment heating anti-freeze,it is fine just poured out somewhere there,so poured into my new shoes sorry,I immediately cringed,what went wrong,ending the day pierced the rear wheel on the car,4 years is not punctured even once,and here's to you happened.And then it became already obvious environment to be in resonance with me not at its best.Began to write in a personal Aura ,with the question of what to do.
I want to thank Aura for the advice,explanations as to normalize the situation all worked out,helped,thanks.
The solution was to bring everything in Power to start working with mates,the situation and the participants I think as a pairing,for example approached someone may be with their own stories and stories and begins to distract,(such became increasingly revolve around not depart),to send him away as you do not want to hurt the man and take off a pair regarding him and me and lo and behold he took off about his business.
Bake in the auto drip,cause weakened bolt,so I bolt this increased the tension and the antifreeze stops flowing,turned out like all quick with the repairs on their own.
With a punctured wheel story,I remember when it did before to install, I put the rubber,it was the master not such a nice type.Decided not to treat the wheel,bought new,threw out old,respectively mate with the tyre brought to zero.
Working with mates is fun and interesting.)))did not expect this.<

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Mon Oct 03, 2016 13:29

Гуфест wrote:fined Dpsnikov,such polite,fined minimal,did everything as it is not though but he did.Previously, pendants Armor and the Corsair,always released
And without traffic violations not tried to ride?