Alchemy Card I level

Integrated control technology a reality
Геката
Re: New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Геката » Wed Aug 17, 2016 23:11

Ирина-К wrote:Hecate, as you ordered the card Alchemy with an additional program? where can I find programs: stop magic, cornucopia and the magnet of love?
I'm not sure what I can give links to third party sites... Initially I found information about neocolony on the website of the online store "Witch happiness" in the "Technomage". Intrigued by neocolonial "Hub", went to seek information from the manufacturer and preservaties to this forum. On mindmachine "Hub" and "horn of plenty" was out, so I asked the developer, if not removed, these pendants out of production. I was told that this is a special order witch online store but you can order pendants and directly from the developer.

And later saw a map of Alchemy, where there was no program interesting I neocolonial and asked how to order the cards so that ALL programs on all pendants (for the future) and found this here is the output from the third personal card on special order.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Aug 17, 2016 23:37

We can do the cards for individual orders. One map fits 64 program. The cost of 30 thousand
All programs on the card will be in the "on" state. From the personal account of the individual card is not managed.
Contact by email mindmachine@bk.ru

Ирина-К

Re: New! Map I level Alchemy.

Post by Ирина-К » Thu Aug 18, 2016 18:50

Thank you very much ☺

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Fri Aug 19, 2016 15:02

good day to all. prompt pzhl the compatibility of this technology with the BZ-translations and parlor. Thank you

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Aug 21, 2016 20:03

in a nutshell - combined !a detailed explanation of the response read on the forum ,is now found ..
in my experience after the acquisition of the first pendant (the card most likely works in the same way) has changed the feeling from other devices(have a few I use on this site is not presented)
it is very powerful !functionality fits the query almost all purposes ,whether it is necessary to overload yourself with a bunch of other products ?

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Tue Sep 06, 2016 14:57

This story card: went for a weekend to the country to the other. And the country is big and all the relatives of a friend also in the same time: his mother, wife, mother-in-law, young son, and sister. The other is not particularly handy (programmer single word), so the housework is always something to do, and the wife (and thus mother-in-law) know that I have the skills of a carpenter and an electrician and constantly asked to help “small things”. One such “trifle” can half a day to do, so don't stay at it. This time I brought a map – enabled programs from Armor, Corsair, Intuition and psychic package. Now, the first time I tried to get through a stretch of mother-in-law (to saw boards to fix the greenhouse), she started coughing. Just opens his mouth “SAAA...” and coughs. Three times I tried)) and more and more. With instructions suitable wife. Okay, let's saw. And the tools are stored in a separate secured shed. Wife left for the keys. No keys, all in one place lie was taken exactly from the shed there. The whole company was looking around the house for half an hour, never found) Went to ask for a power saw from a neighbor. A neighbor lent the saw and it does not work. Scratching his head, does not understand, recently, worked, tried to repair, no use. And here is the wood on skewers pricked together and happy :) By the way, the son of a friend, I usually disliked and the contact was not happy about my arrival and the whole night I don't come off.
Such are the observations, work card, happy) lately, you feel a surge of strength and some itching in the body.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:18

The card works against freeloaders parasites.

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:58

Wolverine, :lol:

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:02

I do not know whether a map .. was on business in St. Petersburg .
formed free time and decided to go to Vyborg
usually go on the Navigator ,without it sticking so-so .went trusting intuition .with the Bucharest street the first time got on the right track!

НадеждаРР

Post by НадеждаРР » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:34

Hello!!! I'm a novice. I'm interested in - how many years, you can use this card?!

НадеждаРР

Post by НадеждаРР » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:37

And yet.... so few reviews.... why.... Do so few people tried to use the card??

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:44

НадеждаРР wrote:I'm interested in - how many years, you can use this card?!
Strictly since a hundred and twenty years. In any case, not before.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:41

In General, interested in philosophy, alchemy and other unusual - better than before 30 years... Better to just live - it's like the childhood of the child, it must be, it's beautiful ))) most Often in the age of Christ comes the call...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:46

passing This is when all the kids are right(searching for problems) and there are those who may not live to see 30 :? but if I live -not the fact that will start searching for the meaning of life.

НадеждаРР

Post by НадеждаРР » Mon Sep 26, 2016 15:01

Radonov can You ask.... you are so little to describe in the comments, it's because nothing else was out of the ordinary or just don't want to write???? Just wondering.... wanted to buy a map....but, damn so few comments. This develops a sense that nothing is happening. Just do not want to rent and throw money away, the more credit. Maybe someone else got a card, I will answer. Thanks in advance for the answer.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Mon Sep 26, 2016 15:52

НадеждаРР wrote:Hello!!! I'm a novice. I'm interested in - how many years, you can use this card?!
Hello, preferably with 6-7 years.
So it is better to clarify what kind of pendant or programs on the map you want to use...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 26, 2016 16:05

Man with unformed psyche of the child and especially the teenager is extremely dangerous to get into the spirituality of any kind. Just get a crazy person... Completely separated from the realities of the world and failed... First the person must learn the ordinary, to understand the mundane, to lay the Foundation of the material, to make a career, earn money, to wallow in vices and make a lot of mistakes - study the matter on their own experience... And then from there to shovel ))) adolescent mental and mentally ready to alchemy one in a million and they are for example in the mountains of Tibet, have been born and trained. And at the time 6-7 years ready one in a billion maybe... Also about any alchemy without sexual speech can not go, only puberty can begin alchemical processes.

Man is born physically premature and recycling outside of the mother 9 months. Then begins to master the body and the basic function makes it 3-4 years, recycling in the development of the body. Then begin to shape the emotional sphere, emotional recycling, the peak of the formation have at puberty. Then (or rather parallel) begins to form the mental sphere and in the ideal case, generates it, i.e. recycling of the mental by the age of 30.

But then having a strong support and anchor, a place where you can return - you can search... And no formed areas of the lower level and we never will, some fantasy ))) Some people over 60 years emotsional with the mental work out can't, that's alchemy...

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Mon Sep 26, 2016 16:35

НадеждаРР wrote: so few people tried to use the card?
Take a card those who do not want to hang on 8-of-pearl. She replaces them. Unusual happens all the time especially those who are constantly working with the psychological recommendations of the Aura. Read the forums of MM and OM. Stop working with his psychology - off the response devices...

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Sep 26, 2016 18:58

мимоходом wrote:Man with unformed psyche of the child and especially the teenager is extremely dangerous to get into the spirituality of any kind. Just get a crazy person... Completely separated from the realities of the world and failed...
On the contrary, a person who has no idea about their capacities, detached from the "real world", going on about social institutions, and becomes incapacitated, and then "shovel" from the bottom, if you know what ran into something the opposite the ceiling, and someone will not even realize will dig until I die... so do not understand anything... With a child of 6-7years, one can work in this direction, of course, by applying the methods and concepts available to him, better yet, since birth, ...mm, or from the moment of conception...or...even earlier...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 26, 2016 19:02

A child does not need to work in the same way as you write ))) This is the imposition, setting its template programs (all wrong, institutions, evil and generally bad) in the form of blocks of pure soul with his own plan. You it generally does not apply, the plan for this little man. Man you just have to give General knowledge about the world, to maximize his horizons facts. What to do with the facts people will decide without your help - him to wear a cross or not, to buy a card or not, trade weapons or not.

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Sep 26, 2016 19:10

I would say not so much facts as perceptions, and that the child drew something's attention, you need to direct it. The child understood that he will be able to swim, bring him to the water and show you how it's done, that he realized that he is able to ride a bike, he should at least know what a bike is. And the understanding that he could solve everything, too, need to form a certain attitude.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Sep 26, 2016 22:29

НикаВероника wrote:Good day! A big request to those who have already purchased the map - write reviews!!) Thanks in advance!)
Card Alchemy works so......,three months promoted a commercial project,postponed until better times, the whole team,two weeks wearing two cards of Alchemy,then met with colleagues all spoke of his,and then I began myself to think about a project myself and three minutes later everyone started to talk about my offer, you everything in detail what I was thinking ,like zoom and working.didn't even have to razzhovyvat.good thing for the General cleaning in the treacle of thoughts,the mind makes obedient and Executive,allows very confident to keep in your mind that to build and live help.concepts such as IT lives its life go into the past,in the new version it will be what I want.
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Sep 26, 2016 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 26, 2016 22:45

Guest, without prejudice to your ability to analyze how and the desire to grow... you Can dispute to pick up on the street a stone and it will be magical - everything will be in harmony with me is to answer my queries, a perfect fit for my beliefs and thoughts with the maximum feedback on my attitude. To tell you a secret why?

But alchemy is a bit more... No wonder it's called the inner... It's the mental changes if the rough very.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Sep 26, 2016 22:53

мимоходом wrote:Guest, without prejudice to your ability to analyze how and the desire to grow... you Can dispute to pick up on the street a stone and it will be magical - everything will be in harmony with me is to answer my queries, a perfect fit for my beliefs and thoughts with the maximum feedback on my attitude. To tell you a secret why?

But alchemy is a bit more... No wonder it's called the inner... It's the mental changes if the rough very.
Very interesting)) of Course tell us how it shtob all in harmony included or harmony was.
Card about Alchemy ,I can say that this is a brilliant product working two weeks just,feel strong and great.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Sep 26, 2016 23:34

Passing

Achievement to zero claims to the world, is the basis as I understand it today.
Cards Alchemy ,General cleaning,takes place in a matter of minutes,a lot is obedient.