Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Alchemy Card I level

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 16, 2016 18:07

Карта Алхимия I уровень
Карта Алхимия I уровень (2 шт)

Map Alchemy I level includes:

1. package basic programs (37 programs),

2. package specialized programs all eight neocolonial first level (84 programs).

Noopendants:

- Master
The Corsair
- The body
Clouds
- Armor
- Microcosm
- Intuition
- Mental

3. additional package psychic programs (44 programs).

The psychic part of the software package:

- Increased sensitivity to subtle energies,
Activation vision
- Fractal (three-dimensional) vision,
- Opening dormant innate abilities
- Building additional energy channels of interaction with external forces,
- Connection to additional natural sources of energy,
- Increased impact on the world,
- Improving the accuracy of exposure
- The personal power,
- Increase the power of Thought,
- Increasing the power of the Word,
- Increased energy Intentions
- The spread will
- 13 the basic terms of the effects
- Manage elements
- Weather control
- Connection with nature
A psychic vision/receive information
- The program of the displacement of space/time
- Management of energy flows
- Multidimensionality
- Submission To Power
- The Structure Of Magic
- The structure of knowledge
- Perfect geometry
- Pure energy
Situational control
- Dealing with the subtle bodies
- High status
- The transformation of spiritual power
- Opening doors to dreams
- Exemption from fixed points
- Map Of Dreams
- Development of external focus
- To develop attention to dreams
- Getting information from dreams
- Life in Dreaming
Sleeping baby
- Decryption of dreams (the true information)
- Protection on the low levels
Oaxaca
- Astral navigation
- The transition
- Closing the portal (protection from creatures other frequencies)

The control card is in the user's personal account.

One card can run up to 64 software packages from specialized and psychic of programm.

The package of basic programs always running and cannot be disabled.
That is, one card allows you to simultaneously start the work of 64 programs of the 128 available programs, not counting the base.
If necessary, run all 128 programs, not counting the base, you will need two card.

There are three user mode using the card: auto , medium , power..

Русалка

Re: New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Русалка » Thu Jun 16, 2016 18:40

Expect a more detailed story on the psychic programs, because some things are not clear.
Namely:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:Program offset of the space/time
Teleportation?
Андрей Кабанков wrote:- the Structure of Magic
- Perfect geometry
For this unit I would like clarification.
Андрей Кабанков wrote:- Map of Dreams
I know this method of working with dreams, when seen in a dream the place carry on day on a paper map. But what is meant in this case?

And yet, for members of the self-discounts will not be?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 16, 2016 18:46

Русалка wrote:And yet, for members of the self-discounts will not be?
Will be a 10% discount, now will do on the website.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Thu Jun 16, 2016 20:54

Whether the form factor on the pendant, not on the map. Map still not comfortable to wear on your chest. And the best location on the chest.

Aura
Разработчик

New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 17, 2016 15:57

A few words about the product. As already mentioned, the product is systemic, universal, General software features I the level of GAIP. The main difference from nokolaev in the firmware of the card, which determines the name of the card - the possibility of activation, independently by the operator.
Full functionality of the card is recommended for advanced users, but can be used for novice users, activating all programs of one or several groups, that is, to use as nookular/s (according to statistics, the majority of users have more than 3 items from the first level). Included multiple groups is similar to simultaneous wearing ungrouped neocolonial, but the card works more powerful and with a large dip due to a more rapid expansion of IP operator. Themselves effects from one group included the same as from the corresponding neocolony, but their manifestation brighter and deeper integration into the UI of the operator.

Full functionality, that is, the optional inclusion of the 64/128 programs of different groups/systems is recommended for advanced users. Different products have different purpose and functionality, but you can define the common goal of self - development, programmatic expansion, gaining freedom of action in the real world. These are the tools that help the operator to get out of the "boxes" in which consciousness is forced. Someone box more, someone less, the development is always individual and the way each individual. We begin to experience starting from the moment of birth, drawing the individual "picture of the world". The physical world remains unchanged, but can change our experience of perception, as different brushstrokes in the painting world. Picture of the world is a necessary tool of existence in the world, but it can also alienate the perceived experience of reality - the whole question in its constant expansion and plasticity, variability. The world does not stand still, and as soon as any concepts/dogmas/habits/stereotyped actions and thinking rooted in the film world, she begins to move away from reality, and this disharmony starts to lead to problems in a particular area. There are certain key points of the transformation (see the System Balance+) when the need for change confronts us more sharply than other periods.

Self-development and as a software extension for the person are projections, mental product is always beyond the scope of this constructed world. In the current framework the person sees no way out because the exit is always located outside of their "boxes". Imagine a huge building with lots of rooms, floors and doors. The lights are on only in one room, in which the person is, and the light in the other rooms is turned on only when people will open there door. What is in the other rooms can be known to man fantasies, attempts to model, books, and stories of other people living in the other rooms, but to get there he can, just surpassing a particular threshold. In his room is comfortable, habitable and peaceful, that the threshold is always new and it is not clear, but there is a way...including exit to other floors :)

Despite this, step-by-step attainment of freedom has its own system: the system of cross-relations in GAIP. These connections determine what we call the Path, karma, fate, coincidences, the meaning of life, etc. the Path is always individual because the individual is activated when a service control program. Almost all users report some system to use neocolonial: the use of one sphere goes to in other areas. When the person opened enough doors, the path begins to be built into the system, that is, becomes clear. It is at this point useful tool Alquimia. To describe the use of the card Alquimia as a standalone charting an individual path in contrast to the intuitive route. Full functionality of the card is self - activation programs of different groups and systems - is useful for users who clearly know their purpose, who are not afraid and even eager to open new doors and having the need for extensive and powerful software tools and their various combinations. In fact it is a creative process aimed at the creation of himself and his own reality, meet the requirements of the self-developing structure. The number of combinations is infinite and are chosen individually for the person and his goals and objectives, because the work of complex programs of different packages is not equal to the sum of effects from each program, each combination is a new structure, as the mixing of paints to obtain the desired shade. Working with the map Alquimia intuitive and can give a lot of new experience and discovery for users who are ready for new discoveries.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 17, 2016 17:06

Two words in total on the psychic package. This "bonus" program from another system, software distribution which is a multidimensional mental space, or what is commonly called "magical world". Program pack psychic are also applied instruments in a certain area, so it is recommended to use for a specific purpose and understanding, or in other words, be prepared mentally dense body. At the software level density of the mental body is one of the characteristics of IP operator, without which the programs will not be able to hold on to. It is, of course, is not about "witchcraft over the candles", most of the programs applicable to the "social magic", "spontaneous magic" and "magic relationship with the world". The main signs prepared dense mental body: mysletvorchestvo, control of emotions and psycho-emotional balance, self-control, good communication and understanding of the needs of the subconscious, a sense of proportion, the quantity and quality (structure) knowledge, high concentration, including the current tasks. Using psychic package is the ability of the transition operator for attention.
Русалка wrote:Andrew Kabanov wrote(a):
The program of the displacement of space/time
Teleportation?
Travel in time and space on the mental plane. Associated primarily with clairvoyance.
Program space and time, necessary for normal existence of man, yet are to some degree virtual. The separation of physical objects in space and temporal separation of events exists only in the "monitor reality" of a person at the software level these divisions are not. Yes, there are precedents and physical displacements, but they are rather defined phenomena. For magical purposes the physical movement is rarely used for practical purposes - information, recapitulation etc. are moving in space and time on the mental plan.
- The Structure Of Magic
- Perfect geometry

For this unit I would like clarification.
The program the Structure of Magic. Magic plan has a certain structure. For example, rituals. Rituals, as part of a magical operation, constructed according to certain rules. You can follow the instructions, it is possible to explore the structure. The program Structure of Magic includes natural (organic) structure and inorganic (tehnomagicheskih).
The program helps to advance (improve) how to magical effect, to fill the casual operator actions magical sense, intuitively, because the projecting structure of magic on the IOS (roughly speaking, the subconscious) of the operator, or by structuring the firmware of the operator in accordance with the structure of magic.

The program Structure of knowledge. Program guide and program designer of the mental plane. The purpose of the program is assistance in orientation in the sensations derived from the mental plane. Even experienced magicians can sometimes be hard to separate the real information from the virtual (of illusions), the more to share and link information obtained at different frequencies. The batch program, including program support, integrity, interlevel interaction, operation levels, mental and other Modern adult is by definition fragmented structure is filled with fragmented knowledge. The knowledge gained from even the highest levels of GAIP (which often happens spontaneously among lovers of discoveries upper chakras without training, so operators traveling in the mental world are in a “risk category”) without the ability to lay them in a single system and use dead knowledge, which is consciousness. The program forms system (form) on the mental plane, which allows to structure the impressions and experience and to glue in a single integrated system of the knowledge obtained.

The program Perfect geometry. The world is a geometric formation. Because the language of symbols, or complete geometric shapes (structures), is in the magical world of universal. Any physical item, as well as man and all his actions, seeing the mental plane is of a particular geometric shape (structure). The more proportional (perfect) or that the structure, so it is more stable and proyavlenie in the world. The effectiveness of a magic action by the operator is determined by the perfection of the created structure. Crystals, for example, are dense physical entities with perfect structure, so universal and diverse in their magic use. The program works on two planes: internal and external. The perfection of the internal geometry allows to improve the geometry of the brain, the perfection of the external action increase their stability and appearance in the surrounding world. You can describe the program as the power of the magical actions of the operator.
- Map Of Dreams
I know this method of working with dreams, when seen in a dream the place carry on day on a paper map. But what is meant in this case?
The same principle. A paper map is one way of fixing (creating) space dreams, program Card, the Dream creates the same resonant point not on paper but directly mentally, using anchor to consciousness. To use the paper version to return to visited location, requires the combination of (shifting) frequency dense physical object and the ability to “navigate” while the software allows you to create a map directly on the frequency of dreams.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jun 18, 2016 13:52

Легенда wrote:whether the form factor on the pendant, not on the map. Map still not comfortable to wear on your chest. And the best location on the chest.
There are technical differences firmware: energy-3D label card is different from neocolony, reading of information is invariant to the location and orientation of the card occurs at a distance of approx. meters, so it is sufficient to carry the card in your pocket, bag or just to keep close. If you still want the chest, you can put a card in a plastic pocket with lace.

арим

Post by арим » Sun Jun 19, 2016 21:15

Very interesting product! Was just thinking what to do if you buy several pendants(because in the combined group ,as I understand it,the effect may be lower than if worn all together) and even thought about creating design neocolonial on his chest.
Would like to ask some stupid questions :
The map looks like ,(in thickness)as an example of conventional banking?because nookular,each dressed in a sheath of metal,and then map the plastic.
Is it possible to wear it with travel (on the subway)and banking cards.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:31

Aura please tell me are there any plans in the near future, the issue of the card, Alchemy level 2?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:47

арим wrote:the map looks Like ,(according to thickness)
Card thicker than a credit card.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:50

Кудесник wrote:is Not entirely clear: it's all already connected to the map or available to be activated in the personal account only the owners of the corresponding neocolonial?
All programs are already connected on the map.

Basic package.
The package of specialized programs all eight Nokolaev I level.
Psychic package.

Only 165 programs.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 20, 2016 13:03

арим wrote:the map looks Like ,(in thickness)as an example of conventional banking?
Card thickness of 0.8 mm.
арим wrote:is it Possible to wear it with travel (on the subway)and banking cards.
Can.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 20, 2016 20:49

the Magicianmay consider such cases individually, if you decide to buy, write in the order, a small discount will provide.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:10

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Only 165 programs.
Dear Andrew. Bought,the Cloud is the Microcosm-Intuition-Mind,, Everything works. Significantly. Buy a map,Alchemy, the Question is: is it Worth it to buy,Body-Corsair-Master-Armor, /as we planned/ or map,Alchemy, all programs nepokorennyh pendants still running :roll: Increase will accelerate if alchemy is a work already purchased the pendants? Thank you for the miracle products.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:19

Артфан wrote:thank you for the miracle products.
Sorry, the previous question removed... as soon As the sent question - it worked ,,Intuition,, and ,, Mental,, . Thanks again...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 21, 2016 16:40

Евгений Борисович wrote:Aura please tell me are there any plans in the near future, the issue of the card, Alchemy level 2?
If there is a need for such a product.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 21, 2016 16:42

Артфан wrote:thank you for the miracle products.
The real miracle is the man aspiring to development, improvement and creativity in the life of the product - only tools and assistants in this way, creating the conditions for development.

арим

Post by арим » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:07

while wearing better? constantly with you? and at night? maybe some specific area there?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 24, 2016 16:06

арим wrote:and wear better? constantly with you?
Better constantly, for the same reasons as neocolony. Putting a map on time, the operator interrupts the chain to the direct feedback the operator-GAIP. All have different speed of energy exchange and the work of most programs are cyclical and are not the same in different periods. We can say that the program develop the PI operator, put the map – work programs on the sine wave starts to fade (though some such effects in certain periods of need, for example, to see how particular laws were fixed in the SP). In General, the map is a large field for experiments, if you put the card on time, nothing bad will happen. Usually wise subconscious self feels what programs and in what period of time is required, so it can safely rely on feelings. Everyone has their “hungry” place in SP, it's usually these feelings guided the choice of neocolony or activate programs on the map.
арим wrote:can any particular area there?
The field produced by the map has the shape of an “egg” (the outer sphere), the radius allows you to keep the map not close to the body, enough to carry in a bag or keep nearby. The above has already been given the answer to this question - orientation in space and location invariant. If the question was repeated, then with explanations :) Invariant - for most users, that is, to have the value of location, need to have something relative to what is available. Since most of the so-called “cocoons” and not actually cocoons and have no distinct form or structure, you can first talk about the recovery period. Next come the recesses for experienced operators who have learned their outer sphere (which is the projection on the energy level shell) to varying degrees to manage. Interesting are the provisions in the extreme points of the outer sphere on the right, left, in feet, of the crown, that is, everything will depend on the alignment and handling of the energies of the outer sphere. It is important to understand that to happen real change, not self-hypnosis, you first need to have created something that works, then it will be important location, when it will be created relative to what is available. All the talk about cocoon, chakras, etc. are not more than virtual illusions until they are established (built) by us. External sphere exists as a potential, but this potential needs to be implemented or if you want materialized, for its manifestation and work with him. In other words, it is important not to deceive himself and to develop the little that we really are turning more than to plunge into the virtual illusion. Here as elsewhere the practice – criterion of truth. In this sense, the map of alchemy – an honest tool, something hard, but honest.
арим wrote:and night?
Night mode map is associated with the activity of consciousness of the operator, its alignment and synchronization with the subconscious (firmware operator). Night control the mind much weaker, and increases the so-called “software freedom”. So at night is possible more powerful study than in the daytime. Plus - extra-sensory package is a group of programs for dreams.<

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sat Jun 25, 2016 20:27

Аура wrote:If there is a need for such a product.
Do you consider requests? Great. I would have bought separately psychic package. It's what I'm into. Then I thought, I have 5 neocolonial 1st level and 1 nookular 2nd. So that leaves this overlap is somewhat expensive, will not take. But if the card or any the media is not duplicated on pendants programs, great pleasure would take such a product.

арим

Post by арим » Sun Jun 26, 2016 15:35

I looked at the map. There was one more stupid question:I Wonder how can she act ?.neocolony because everyone in the metal shell and then pastikova card with a pattern or letters and nothing more.

арим

Post by арим » Sun Jun 26, 2016 15:36

Do not beat for questions only)))

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 26, 2016 22:32

Inside the card is an electronic device.

I photographed the blank club card naprolet.

Here is another card used but the device there are.

арим

Post by арим » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:19

Now did that and saw something like chips.

НикаВероника

Post by НикаВероника » Mon Jun 27, 2016 13:19

Good day! A big request to those who have already purchased the map - write reviews!!) Thanks in advance!)