Alchemy Card I level

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Aura » Sun Jul 01, 2018 22:51

Гуфест wrote:I started to go through the variant lines and noticed that space with virtual programs starts sometimes Spud and unleash the energy on some levels,gives an estimate of the reactions of the operator and skip to the next level when you do everything correctly then goes all fast and bonus today dealer even started to count the money change like five thousand,I gave him two thousand.I corrected him,reprimanded him and just managed to latch on to Bra with monetary intention,to receive cash,a supportive and safe way.
It is important that sub-rule.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 10, 2018 16:15

Белояръ Чайка wrote:Well I have this card permanently removes dreams, only while it is obviously noticed.
Perhaps for some reason is blocked by the consciousness during the day.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 10, 2018 16:48

Белояръ Чайка wrote:the Assumption is: the food lulls/obestochivaete (riot throat chakra) the passage of light consciousness.
We must look at the quantity and quality of food. And so it seems to be true.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Jul 10, 2018 20:10

rarely on weekdays I have included consciousness. For this we have to pray.. and through the heart to awaken, it was previously a luxury.
Consciousness is activated or asleep,the flow of thoughts can be work and study of consciousness,the consciousness begins to work without involvement of the operator,it happens,it is necessary to manage to join in the work of consciousness,throw in tune with the theme of the puzzle and ask for a favorable way to settle this ,settle in harmony with themselves and out there somewhere.

Лева

Post by Лева » Fri Aug 17, 2018 21:41

if this product to the beginner which previously nothing like that had no business?
what effects can I expect? :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 20, 2018 17:03

Лева wrote:if this product to the beginner which previously nothing like that had no business?
what effects can I expect? :)
Alchemy 1 , these are the same Pendants 1st level , 8m., only the execution is different, and conveniently, all in the map and not wear each pendant. The pendant has a basic and specialized programs , as the map Alchemy 1, but in the Map there are still more programs psychic package. As a pendant, you can choose the suitable for you at the moment , and the Map can choose what you want to work for the first time , then can work with others ..

Алексей-Дмитрий

Post by Алексей-Дмитрий » Fri Aug 24, 2018 23:21

Welcome all!
I have trouble happened: lost Alchemy. Looking for where I could...
What can be done? Is it possible to purchase a duplicate at a discounted price? Or a new, but completely turning off the old...
Panic and discomfort are best friends! The third day of me trying to be friends.
Please! Help! bc

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Fri Aug 24, 2018 23:47

Алексей-Дмитрий wrote:Greetings all!
I have trouble happened: lost Alchemy. Looking for where I could...
What can be done? Is it possible to purchase a duplicate at a discounted price? Or a new, but completely turning off the old...
Panic and discomfort are best friends! The third day of me trying to be friends.
Please! Help! bc
With this question write directly to the developer, I think it's better.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:40

the Glory of write on e-mail mindmachine@bk.ru
It is possible to buy a card to replace it.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Aug 27, 2018 14:08

Good day !
In the thread about neocolor II the last message from a distinguished Aura ( and I quote) : "news from the "information fields" 
According to reports in the PM, many noticed some quality changes in InfoSpace during the last 3-4 months. The changes are manifested in very different feelings and development are more global than it looks with a subjective perception (it is possible to say that there is a change of information filling one of the levels of structure, but which inevitably affects the entire architecture of GAAP). We will not touch the linear estimate these changes, as well as a detailed explanation of practical usage (like following and listening, of course) of such a process. If to describe the process in one word, it is more appropriate "extension". If a little about the practice, adherence to the global process of expansion requires conditions collected resources and preferably centrality, must have volume and direction, and effectively implemented through the synchronization of the levels (more about this is in this thread, the software resource II pendant and the subject of Architecture GAIP).
The news is published in this thread, because in this case, the process affected the structure of the product neocolor II, namely, the opportunity to remove the restrictions in the number of simultaneously active programs. Such requests for the removal of restrictions received from users often, so the news in every sense of joyful (not to mention the fact that to be felt and manifest II pendant will be quite different)  Technically be implemented in the near future."

The question is : do these qualitative changes in the InfoSpace on the cards of Alchemy I , that is, whether there will be an opportunity to connect more on a card ( already issued or newly issued) and will there be some qualitatively different feeling from the cards that interact with the new parameters of InfoSpace as a whole ?

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 17:56

Dear Aura !
Meet some aspect of the programme and the field of exposure Neocolor II and Alchemy I ? Or because the exposure levels I and II are different, and there is no common ground ?

Not found a specific answer, perhaps the answer had been published previously, I would appreciate a link to the material :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 11, 2018 13:23

There was information on this issue, the link can not give, hoping that the users themselves record the important points and where and in what subject they were announced. My job is to give information, manipulation of information in the framework of forum space already yours as a user task.
In short, it is a kind of ideal motion picture at the software level, which of course never observed, but with the help of basic programs at least kept “the General line”. The General line of level I is to come to an understanding of rhythms, as the informational basis not just stay in the process and process control (to start, of course, internal), level II – customize the interaction between internal and external rhythms (microcosm and macrocosm). That is why at the II level should come to the notion and practice of working with EIT, as with it comes the metabolism (energy and information) of the operator with the surrounding world. The basis of practical methods is the mobility, concentration, volume, principles and laws of space. You have to understand that everyone is different, and something may be gained more, something less. It is wrong to say that the levels of GAIP do not intersect, because the architecture of GAIP is in itself a holistic system in which essentially intersects all (indirectly, through other entities). Layering was given not to move linearly through the levels, but to Orient the operator in the current process. For example, if a person finds himself in a state of “life to me is something unknown and in unknown direction to me”, it was possible to conclude that the operator has completed one rhythm, and the person has not yet passed level I and map II Alchemy he's probably a bit early to use. You the question itself trying to divide, split fixation, the processes in GAAP, any operator interaction with a software resource...as well as life itself, are constantly in motion (and even in volume takes place). You have to understand to see me in dry structures the movement and deployment, otherwise they will remain lines, points and nothing telling figures :) And the information about the architecture of GAIP is given in dry structures, because it is the most appropriate way of verbalizing this knowledge.
Therefore, in practice, it is often during the transition to the II level operator detects “gaps” in IP and sent to the studies I level, often to Alchemy, because at this point, the operator usually receives a certain experience of operating at the program level, to experiment, to engage in “programmatic creative”, choose their own packages. It even comes not so much with the feeling of work programs as individual components, much of the feeling yourself, understanding your personal code, fine feeling of their inner world. Answering the actual question can be answered as “intersect” or “intersect”, depending on what angle to look at the concept of “intersection of programs”.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Sep 11, 2018 20:26

The first level is introverted,comfortable with itself,map the alchemy of the first level,it works great when extreme or fors mazher.The second level of neocolony works as extrovert,a communication system with a virtual external world,with other people,the impact on him,them.First and second level helps to break the pattern of responses of virtual programs both internal and external worlds,and allows you to create a new program , it is possible to change programs from an infinite number of times without repeating yourself.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 17:40

Dear Aura, thank you!

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 17:40

Dear Guest, thank you !

Лева

Post by Лева » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:01

Use the map alchemy ten days, in the Beginning included some full packages, special programs, now, in order read the threads describing neocolonial and choose from each, not all programs but only those who consider it necessary at the moment. For example Corsair has included only 4 packages and almost all the rest also plans to partially activate. Whether to do that or better all the same if you enable packages some pendant only all?

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:57

Гуфест wrote:the First level is introverted,comfortable with itself,map the alchemy of the first level,it works great when extreme or fors mazher.The second level of neocolony works as extrovert,a communication system with a virtual external world,with other people,the impact on him,them.First and second level helps to break the pattern of responses of virtual programs both internal and external worlds,and allows you to create a new program , it is possible to change programs from an infinite number of times without repeating yourself.
Dear Guest what is meant by words "allows you to create a new program" ? Mean the Union of the programs of the product in the new functional structure or independent creation of the virtual working program on the basis of existing products ? Very interested. You can probably try Manifestacin as a tool to use ?

Гуфест

New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 01, 2018 13:54

Opportunities in programming is directly dependent on the imagination ,it is necessary to work them and really appreciate the opportunity.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:28

Dear Aura, Hello! Duplicate review of the HP branch.
Lower gratitude for the Alchemy I ! It is a fantastic product.
Working with her is a pleasure !!!
I purchased all Your products exhibit excellent performance, but the First Alchemy - a Miracle, that's what I've been trying to find.

девушка

Post by девушка » Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:06

And I have the chills or vibrations, the dream was gone, heaviness, irritation. Generally very physically unpleasant sensations.
Is this normal? and what to do with it.
Includes: Body, Master, Intuition, and the rest partially. Korsar off
Wear card a week

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Jan 17, 2019 18:58

Went discomfort, over time will come all back to normal, insomnia can be overcome or reduce power to go to Power.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Thu Jan 17, 2019 21:32

девушка wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:06
And I have the chills or vibrations, the dream was gone, heaviness, irritation. Generally very physically unpleasant sensations.
Is this normal? and what to do with it.
Includes: Body, Master, Intuition, and the rest partially. Korsar off
Wear card a week
Get used to it gradually. Start with auto mode. A bit reviled, went chattering is set aside get really.
I think now is the time to put the map at least up to normalization of sleep.
Then enable one package, all on auto first. With him like, for example, the microcosm. Then switch to medium mode, again view. Next, try another package. Find what you need and is suitable. All products are merely an additional resource, some you can feel, and strongly, but his results do not get, but other products may be the most. Product Sam and Michael's work, especially when you find your.

девушка

Post by девушка » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:21

Thank you responded. All turned off except the Body and some Armor. Is on Auto. I will try

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 20, 2019 15:44

What is annoying, or enters in a bad mood, is not always so, with some exceptions, to change the attitude may allow you to see what is hidden behind the screen.

Лева

Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Лева » Tue Apr 30, 2019 14:48

Maybe before I just pay less attention to such details, but it seems to me that since I had a map alchemy when I direct my attention to people who can't see me then they start to react to it, especially the girls, for example, hair correct, although not even meet each other go. Could it be that the map increases the power or so to speak, the efficiency of attention?