Alchemy Card I level

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Aura » Thu May 23, 2019 19:48

Лева wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 14:48
Could it be that the map increases the power or so to speak, the efficiency of attention?
Of course. Modern man because of the nature of space at the moment, there is no compete really, how many virtual (and I don't just about gadgets, social. networks, etc) More info is described in Ref. topic. Alchemy is a great and powerful package, the so-called real programs that allow a person to function in the real world and influence it through internal changes. You can say that You have become more dense, manifested in the real world. Of course, this leads to the fact that the world is on You (Your thoughts, actions) reacts differently.

девушка

Map Alchemy I level.

Post by девушка » Wed Jun 19, 2019 14:15

Something I forgot in a personal account to log in, tell someone

Alexei
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Alexei » Wed Jun 19, 2019 14:48

девушка wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 14:15
Something I forgot in a personal account to log in, tell someone
Login to your personal account: http://myinfospace.ru/

Ирина-К

Map I level Alchemy.

Post by Ирина-К » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:44

Good evening. Go to the link to the personal Cabinet. Enter the name and password. Says is wrong. I then go to the tab"forgot password" and there enter the name as on the website and email...and again throws enter a name and password. What zamknuty circle. What is the amps.what needs to be done.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Map I level Alchemy.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:24

You need to register in the personal Cabinet. Name and password on the forum have nothing to do with the personal account.

Ирина-К

Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Ирина-К » Wed Aug 07, 2019 13:08

Ирина-К

Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Ирина-К » Wed Aug 07, 2019 13:36

Ирина-К

Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Ирина-К » Wed Aug 07, 2019 14:02

May be the developers personal account and the site will tell you whether the card number to recover?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Aug 07, 2019 17:09

I wrote to you by e-mail your registration name and email with which you registered.

Wizard

Alchemy Card I level

Post by Wizard » Sun Dec 08, 2019 17:49

Hello everyone, My name is Wizard from Ireland and I am happy to join and share in the magic. I have a question regarding the Alchemy level 1 card. Is this technology similar to Sergey Avdeev's Translighters? So when one connects the programs online, I presume one is connecting to the world of structures activating the qualities stated in the programs?
:wiz

Aura
Разработчик

Alchemy Card I level

Post by Aura » Sun Dec 08, 2019 18:11

Wizard, not exactly) Alchemy card works directly through the electromagnetic field and not through an intermediary structures. The card has a crystal inside with an antenna, forming an electromagnetic field.
A person is constantly in the field of "broth" of electromagnetic waves and the information they carry, that is, in the global energy-informational space (GEIS). This is a single field, the information component of which in science is called the "noosphere”, and at the level of physics the "ionosphere". It should be understood that the GEIS is quite a physical, not a metaphysical concept.
But due to the fact that humanity is currently actively developing the technical sphere (mobile communication, Wi-Fi network, satellites, etc.), it has a pronounced technical nature. It influences and even shapes us, just as the operator can influence it.
The working element of the card (crystal with antenna) provides the physical principle of the card. Being in the field of the operator, the information recorded on the map is integrated into the "integral field" of the operator – its information component. The integral field is the whole set of programs to which the operator is connected in the GEIS. The integral field can be called "the fuel" on which a person works as an energy-informational structure (primarily - the human brain). Working programs define all spheres of human existence, and the Alchemy card due to the above principle expands the field of human capabilities, expands the space of choice of thoughts, actions, opportunities.
You can read more about the principles of operation of integral technology products here
https://www.mindmachine.ru/en/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782
https://www.mindmachine.ru/en/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5783

Wizard

Alchemy Card I level

Post by Wizard » Sun Dec 08, 2019 22:47

Aura,
Thanks so much. That makes total sense and I really look forward to expanding my consciousness with these programs. Abundance and love to you and everyone,
Wizard 😉