Universal structurer space.

Integrated control technology a reality
Евгений Борисович
Re: Already in sale! Versatile outliner space

Post by Евгений Борисович » Mon Jul 11, 2016 21:20

Aura promised description of the programs when the Structurer will be on sale? Interested in "Office"(extended package).

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 11, 2016 21:34

She gave a description of the programs of this package in several messages above.

кросби

Post by кросби » Wed Oct 05, 2016 20:19

Write a review pliz can somebody use the structurer for the house?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 06, 2016 16:53

Crosby Strangely, the product is sturdy , but bought one. Those who bought while not writing. :? Are waiting that someone will write. Interesting comparison.

кросби

Post by кросби » Thu Oct 06, 2016 23:39

LILY-P
Little information,and the price is quite high.

кросби

Post by кросби » Thu Oct 06, 2016 23:41

LILY-P
Roughly speaking,nobody knows what can add a structurer in the life of a seeker,hung nousername.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:25

Those who bought, get out of the darkness and write about the work product.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:26

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Those who bought, not yet written.
And you yourself why not bought?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 07, 2016 16:28

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Weird, the product is sturdy , but bought one. Those who bought while not writing. Are waiting that someone will write. Interesting comparison.
Also initially seemed odd. The MUSTACHE is not just a “good” product, in my opinion, one of the most powerful and interesting tools, which can make achieving some of the tasks are simple and clear. But – to use some of the tools you need to reach, to grow. Apparently, one of the reasons that the need for a structured space appeared not so long ago. For the appearance of each instrument of its time. If a man stands in front the task of building internal rhythms and external rhythms remain unclear. May interfere with the installation of “through thorns – to stars”. Must first Mature need to be in a harmonious state, through which the understanding of the need to stay in a harmonious space. Negative result – too result, shall we say, low interest in the US stimulated the emergence of other products that are already lead to a harmonious state.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Oct 12, 2016 13:56

Аура wrote:MUSTACHE is not just a “good” product, in my opinion, one of the most powerful and interesting tools
And you personally used this product?

кросби

Post by кросби » Thu Oct 13, 2016 18:52

Aura
Join the question,tell us if is possible more in detail

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 13, 2016 19:04

Россомаха wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Those who bought, not yet written.
And you yourself why not bought?
If I'm going to buy. the hunger will die, and then what do I need all of them?)))))if I worked, all I had. What can that gives the Aura to the tests that I fit understand...that is. Something like this
. And another secret. I'm not a computer -downloaded looked for the program, and went on. The body carcass is capricious, it requires time for study. Consciousness also takes time to rebuild.))I'm not a robot))) now in this life.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:42

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:If I'm going to buy. the hunger will die, and then what do I need all of them?))))
Could take long term rent or lease.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 18, 2016 15:15

Россомаха wrote:Could take long term rent or lease.
So a joke and asked for -" ...leases" )))yeah , here I go about"lizauli", in spite of everything what is not a lease?)))Well, that's all. ...
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Dec 21, 2016 14:25, edited 2 times in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 18, 2016 18:28

кросби wrote:Aura
Join the question,tell us if is possible more in detail
Product description simple and detailed, if you need more deployed, presumably, no understanding of the term “space” and therefore obscure the functionality and purpose of CSS. Space is any part of the Universe, limited to some form. For example, space, space planet, space, room space, man, as a part of the Universe, is also a space, only internal. There is a mutual influence of internal space to external, external to internal. Neocolony, for example, work mainly with the internal space of the US – mainly with the external space. Form as is known determines the contents, that is, form (structure of space), you can judge the quality of the energies of a space (both internal and external). For example, if a person sits all day at the computer with a crooked back, or lying on the sofa and watching TV, the quality of energy to grow in this form difficult. All the internal practices are the set of forms as the conditions for a circulation of energies.
If we talk about outer space, the ancient built – create external forms for particular circulation and transformation of external energy, for example, the pyramid and all the sacred buildings. Man (the inner space), while in the pyramid (outer space) may feel the impact of outer space on the inside, that is, the external form launches a certain circulation of internal energies.
The same principle laid in the basis of functionality and actions of the US. The fact that the space of multi-level, different frequency space can have a different structure. For example, the Cabinet in the room has certain implications for the structure of space (and thus all its inhabitants) at the level of the dense, coarse energies. At this level of Feng Shui: the specific location of the dense energies in accordance with the elements and forming thus certain energoproektami space.
The MUSTACHE works in a similar way, only the building goes on the more subtle levels and are themselves “objects” can be used to correlate the frequencies with the mental, emotional and karmic field of the person (a rough correlation, so, for understanding). You can describe the work of US as "the energy of Feng Shui". Main “articles” MUSTACHE “place” in space – it is ST (structured points) and the relationships between them. Structural points are power points in space with special energomashservice: in the energy plan ST is in a special way ordered energy and is similar in structure to the atom (power core, orbitalia). Each ST corresponds to a particular energy level. ST - is the basis of building harmonious forms. ST are the points of power-UPS and points of impact on the environment. Built US a structure can operate in one of the 9 basic harmonic frequency space. You can relate it to 9 basic subtle bodies of man. Structure exists in all fields, but most of the manifest (active) on one level, it paints the program in a particular “shade”.<

кросби

Post by кросби » Tue Oct 18, 2016 20:48

Aura
Thanks for the reply,but to be precise,Wolverine asked about Your personal use of this product,and I joined the issue,seeking any information about US.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:55

кросби wrote:product Description simple and detailed
This refers US, in fact, works like the description says or not at all? Because the theory from the practice may be different in one way or another.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 21, 2016 23:19

кросби wrote:Thanks for the reply,but to be precise,Wolverine asked about Your personal use of this product
The description of my personal experience will be uninformative, because my perception is at the level of structures directly, and will be in the presence of certain nodes and links, that is, descriptions of structure, and if the user clear this level of the description, and the reviews actually not needed)
Waiting for feedback from people whose request stimulated the release of the product, and who participated in testing the product, not the fact that will write quickly, because people are serious and busy (product US Office was tested in the space of big business), but promised to write.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 31, 2016 13:46

First send the promised feedback about US HOME
The first thing noticed by all members of the family once appeared structurer space, improvement of health, after 15 minutes my wife started to go away a migraine. The stream felt warm and soft. Wife feels it as a sphere around the device, like daughter “shots from plasma weapons” (something of a game or movie, apparently) :) All said that they have become more acute taste sensations, delicious food, and increased appetite. Curious about all of this, the first evening experimenting with frequencies. With the frequency with the enigmatic title “Nirvana” nobody could sleep, although usually after a day's work is cutting down hours at 22 and switched to the “Land” fell asleep immediately. Later I noticed that it works well on “Newton” and rest on “the Church”. After the inclusion of the “Fireplace” structurer became the center of the evening family gatherings, all the while not saying a word located in a circle close to him. The atmosphere in our home and so warm and friendly, with the structurer was differently mentally. The program “Child” proved that the daughter became less sticky on the games and more to communicate with us. Program “Protect the fortress” and “freezing the conflict” in any way especially is not felt, perhaps because (knock on wood) to be protected from anyone and there was no conflict, in other homes, the program will manifest itself. After switching on the program “Ecology of space” our home became a place of pilgrimage guests with whom I chatted superficially, coming couples and even families. It seems like people from countries with unfavorable environment committed to clean and comfortable to stay in the country. Wife not happy, you need to clean and wash dishes, I had to disable. All the while, but continue to observe and experiment, if there is any other relevant observations added.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Oct 31, 2016 14:16

And there is the auto mode or frequency definitely need to choose?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 31, 2016 14:17

Россомаха wrote:And there are auto
There

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Oct 31, 2016 14:18

And program all active or should they be added?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 31, 2016 14:24

Filling US 6 formative programs 8 basic programs - utilities work consistently and carry out the formation of a harmonious structure, and 12 standard and 14 advanced custom programs, content of the created structure, the user has the ability to turn pouziti these programs. 12 standard programmes included in the standard package, the programs of the extended package can be further connected, as in neocolony II.

кросби

Post by кросби » Fri Nov 11, 2016 0:39

Aura
Do I understand correctly that the CA creates a structure-the key components and then it is filled with programs with a certain frequency?
How long when switching one program to another?

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Sun Nov 13, 2016 17:29

Recently in my apartment began to feel negative energy, often quarrels, tension. Began to break down the appliances. Associated with the fact that in the house there were people who are jealous.after they left like a trail, and small child. I already spent cleansing the house, does not help. Your device protects from the evil eye and induced damage ?