Universal structurer space.

Integrated control technology a reality
Россомаха
Re: Already in sale! Versatile outliner space

Post by Россомаха » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:03

Аура wrote:What kind of program?
Does the US Building program that corresponds to the program in the US Office - Converter unfavorable character-graphic information?

Крот

Post by Крот » Tue Nov 15, 2016 14:30

мимоходом wrote:to Remove people from the apartment and there soon remains nothing. From home it just depends.
Share the story, maybe someone will be interested. I did not understand what it was. But it was.and I never would have believed it if it hadn't've been there myself. And it's not a bug, it's really been. My wife has long stayed the night and friends. The apartment from the grandmother left them....they did not live there, just look at arrived and invited us..we have a Child is very active they were then....we current then I remembered that the whole evening he was in the other room I played, one long and with such interest that it seemed to play who.And so he websc not played, attention required (well ...it's a retreat) but the night was a nightmare. although I only remember that I couldn't Wake up and I heavy something hit me and choked...woke up the wife...if not it will end everything could sucks.... She then told what I saw..we slept on the floor and she woke up and sees me sleeping as dragged on the floor..so I crawled and dragged ,and I was trying in my sleep to push something off yourself...she's calling me I can't hear...in itself it came when I saw that I was on the window sill was pulled up.then she dogadalas me to stir and Wake up. And now clearly I remember stuff like some sort of hung on me,and desila I couldn't get rid of her...at night we out of the apartment and fled, the owners still sold quickly...so I think there is something else in the apartments in addition to the person

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 15, 2016 14:42

yeah, strong grandmother... 80 kg of relaxing the body to drag it, not every do it... That way the idea appeared - why not to be done to begin the scanner of evil, like Ghost hunters.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 15, 2016 15:28

About ghosts told an acquaintance, a businessman, industrial instruments develops itself. Rented a house on 400m2 to live, and there night then the tramp is constant, then all sorts of strange sounds... after a year it became clear that the landlord's wife shot him down and the child in the orphanage gave...

But something else was telling some long terrible story of how in his youth night in the village was returning with a friend, they're the girl in white saw that earlier in the day the truck hit close... She stood, looked at them and disappeared into the forest.

So the detector of ectoplasm - that would be interesting... Then maybe a proton gun yet.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Tue Nov 15, 2016 17:44

Крот wrote:clearly remember how rubbish some sort of hung on me,and desila I couldn't get rid of her...
This phenomenon has long been known and described in many books, legends, myths and legends. Has the name "as-pressed", which literally captures the essence. There are hundreds and thousands of stories about him.
Confront him can be one. And each person has only their own methods of dealing with these creatures is purely individual. General guidelines, perhaps, but they are not all help. Anyway, I have not heard about them. Moreover, if an attack occurs within a dream (and it happens), then really he are able to withstand only very few people on Earth. They are not more than a dozen. In the dream, this attack is more scary and unpredictable than in reality at the sleeping man.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 15, 2016 18:01

Зозерхат wrote:And each person has only their own methods of dealing with these creatures is purely individual.
)))))My grandmother (CSL) said, if that happens, you're not going to say a prayer for an ambulance, then send........)))))))3 times . Help)))))But sometimes the same otpugivat and other useful.....But it works.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:11

Зозерхат wrote:This phenomenon has long been known and described in many books, legends, myths and legends. Has the name "as-pressed", which literally captures the essence. There are hundreds and thousands of stories about him.
Confront him can be one.
And you developed a method or method or device to counter this? Therefore, the developer?

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:13

Крот wrote:that night was a nightmare. although I only remember that I couldn't Wake up and I heavy something hit me and choked...woke up the wife.
Maybe it's your wife in a state of sleepwalking or other dementia wanted to strangle you and throw it out the window?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Nov 16, 2016 15:42

Wolverine It is there too
Advanced program the Outliner Space
Available in models:
Home Advanced.
Building Standard - it is possible to buy the extended package.

- Child
- Microclimate
- Plant growth
- Stop the conflict
- Lead chains
Neutralizing the adverse symbolic and graphic information
- Fireplace
- Ecology of space
- Purification from negative sound vibrations
- Essential space
- Pet
- Stop time
- Protection Of The Fortress
- Structuring and harmonization of the substantive level

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Thu Nov 17, 2016 14:44

мимоходом wrote:And the whole thin world and all sorts of unusual interaction, like when the mother hears the baby cry a thousand miles away or there daughter learns instantly that father died, that sort of thing - it may be based on strict physical, although not yet studied phenomenon (itself a quantum teleportation of information is actually already an experimental fact, even one like was given the Nobel prize for it)
That's why it's not in my nerves, and that I feel the presence of some people in my house. Even after they left it. That's why I put the question of the protective power of the device!

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Thu Nov 17, 2016 14:45

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Advanced program the Outliner Space
Available in models:
Home Advanced.
Building Standard - it is possible to buy the extended package.

- Child
- Microclimate
- Plant growth
- Stop the conflict
- Lead chains
Neutralizing the adverse symbolic and graphic information
Thank you, I am also waiting for this answer

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Thu Nov 17, 2016 14:46

And expanded programs must be purchased separately in addition to common?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 17, 2016 17:25

Влада Ми wrote:And extension programs need to be purchased separately in addition to common?
Can be purchased separately for the desired program, you can buy structurer at once with the advanced package, which will be to all programs.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Nov 18, 2016 16:15

Влада Ми wrote:
мимоходом wrote:And the whole thin world and all sorts of unusual interaction, like when the mother hears the baby cry a thousand miles away or there daughter learns instantly that father died, that sort of thing - it may be based on strict physical, although not yet studied phenomenon (itself a quantum teleportation of information is actually already an experimental fact, even one like was given the Nobel prize for it)
That's why it's not in my nerves, and that I feel the presence of some people in my house. Even after they left it. That's why I put the question of the protective power of the device!
Everything falls into place if you understand that there is a “thin” world and no “material” world. The world is one, there are different levels of it. We perceive only a small part of the world, but for coincidences, anomalies can guess about the existence of other levels with other laws and regularities. For example, the physical body of man is connected with the subtle levels of the subtle bodies through the centers of the nerve plexus and BATH. In fact, the BAT is the conformity of the information channels on the physical level. If the mind is fixed on the material level, that is, the understanding that these points are special, they can put pressure on them or prick and get some result, but the deeper one is immersed in the understanding of the process, including the causal, the harder it is to operate on a purely material level. Raises the need for other definitions and other concepts that may not fit the current picture of the world, and here, depending on the mobility of consciousness may occur or expansion of the world picture, or the denial of the vector of expansion and development and constant manipulation of facts to fit the current picture of the world. It is important that the change of the world picture does not mean the negation of the old. Orientation in the information space includes forming three-dimensional paintings with the possibility of changing the angle of perception. No subtle level can not deny and contradict physical phenomena and observations, that is, the concept of “levels” should be considered non-linear – higher-lower, better-worse, but as different facets of a single process, simultaneous concentration which creates volume and as a consequence a fuller, expanded understanding. You can be limited and subtle levels, which is fertile ground for virtuallock and care in the illusion (not different like “conspiracy theories”, as it is quite a superficial perception processes, but perhaps this is one reason prosperous izoterike and worship open the higher chakras without trained bottom, and the opening of different infokanal without preparation and “insurance” without understanding, it's like in space an untrained person to send), so my opinion, if we limit ourselves, it's better denser material levels.

The same thing happens when a person is faced with the anomaly of the presence of “something” or “someone” in your space. If the person is reasonable, adequate, and no need to doubt about the physical reality, consciousness finds no source in the current view of the world and begins to seek new ways, new faces to explain what is happening. The fact is that when faced with something inexplicable, people often feel fear, as a defensive response. It should be understood that not all and not all that comes to us from subtler levels, comes to us from “evil” intentions. Aggression most often manifests man, and encountering a counter-defensive response, certainly not doubts that “nature” has good intentions. And often it is not. In such a situation should be dealt with separately, because independently to classify a few, but the indirect factors such as the parameters of space, some subjective feelings, factors and frequency of appearances and manifestations, even the phase of the moon and floors of the residence, you can accurately determine exactly what faced the people and which faces should appear in the picture of the world to understand the process. Who approached me in PM with questions and requests to eliminate such phenomena, I can say that is simple, but detailed analysis helps to understand the cause and classification of phenomena, and when a person interacts with a particular phenomenon, and not just “an evil entity that harms me”, then it is easy to find the impact tool, it can be both external and internal, depending on their situation.
Влада Ми wrote: That's why it's not in my nerves, and that I feel the presence of some people in my house. Even after they left it. That's why I put the question of the protective power of the device!
But back to the specific situation, it is necessary to understand that the abandoned items are not necessarily retained consciously. Specific people and items can only be a manifestation. The man himself, for example, are rarely builds their substantive level correctly in accordance with the geometry of space. There are people whose way of life and the environment is built correctly on an intuitive level. Such people often find themselves in design, and so it intuitively. Usually we are in my apartment they create numerous “holes” which are “holes” between the levels (the word portal is here will fit the sense but in the strict sense is not the portals) and then wonder what we have in the house unfavorable situation, immediately begin to think what damage someone brought, etc. Not saying this is Your situation, this is a General description of the law of the subject level and found this situation almost everyone. Every object has its meaning, whether it is a fridge magnet, book, piece of furniture, a candle, a picture, etc. Not knowing or not feeling, we often hoard junk, in the false hope that we once will come in handy or that it us what kind of relationship (as a reminder, a memory, and then the question arises, what a baggage of memories we collect in your space and whether he, as a very specific energy? What gives?). Thus, almost any regular apartment is a jumble of “antiagregantov” – an unused thing is still used. It works, only works on chaos and the entropy of a closed-loop Microsystem for personal and family space. The subject has the same level of gravity as the people. Things – to things, according to the frequencies. In one apartment it is possible to forget something, but not in another. Yes, and not necessarily structured and chaotic space will correspond to the cleaned and uncleaned apartment. Is there a good notion of "creative mess". Creative people for his "alchemy of space" at the same time really need a lot of elements, but directed the creative vector of the consciousness of objects is also formed in the structure. There are apartments, with the visible backlog of items to be in which comfortable space in harmony. Just try to bring "order" and move a single object - the structure will collapse and the apartment will become cluttered. For this situation there is a useful program harmonization of the substantive level. That is not necessarily that people are leaving things in Your apartment, do it purposefully and deliberately. The situation You describe is difficult, as it requires actions at different directions and levels, but also common. If it is done deliberately, it is in some sense even easier to resolve – don't let these people into your space, what's the problem. As already explained, any such phenomena are a source of habitat and food. Most likely, the standard software package of the US for more than enough. Start with the standard package, why the extra money to spend, and if it turns out that the situation is more specific, then we can investigate further.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Nov 18, 2016 16:36

Милая wrote:Another interesting point, could be a coincidence... In the fireplace area and put the decor in the form of a circle inscribed in a square, and then I "accidentally" stumbled on the Internet for information that this symbol was used in Taoist temples as a symbol of the harmonization of space.
A powerful symbol. There are two such symbols – a circle inscribed in a square and a circle described around the square. Can be called a symbol of “harmonizing” because it is a symbol of the interaction energies of Heaven and Earth. Clearly, this planar mapping three-dimensional structure, so there are two options: one symbol is the spiral, starting at the Ground level, and spun in the sky, the other begins at the level of the Sky, spins into the Ground. Your first option for home it can be really a more suitable option (ground). It is interesting that the symbol in different variations, indeed is often found in the fireplace area, the area of the element of Fire.

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Sat Nov 19, 2016 14:01

Аура wrote:No fine level can not deny and contradict physical phenomena and observations, that is, the concept of “levels” should be considered non-linear – higher-lower, better-worse, but as different facets of a single process, simultaneous concentration which creates volume and as a consequence a fuller, expanded understanding.
Аура wrote:it is easy to find the impact tool, it can be both external and internal, depending on their situation.
Aura, thanks for the reply. I understand that somewhere she support the situation with their own experiences, may be not react correctly. But this is only part, in my opinion. In this situation, as I understand it you need to ispolzovatj the impact of both external and internal. Then my question is , how structurer affects people? And he acts as an external effect? Then what inside? Or if , say, my emotions.state the emotional mood in the house is adjusted to them?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Nov 19, 2016 14:35

When we do not control ourselves - we are managed by someone else 8)

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:11

Are you expecting any new year discounts on a MUSTACHE in order to sales and improve Feng Shui in the apartments?

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:13

мимоходом wrote:When we don't run themselves - we are managed by someone else 8)
And this other too, someone manages.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Nov 21, 2016 16:47

Россомаха wrote:will there be new year discounts on a MUSTACHE in order to sales and improve Feng Shui in the apartments?
On Prenew year's discounts have not yet thought of, but the outliner is not likely to be included in the number of goods that can be discounts, if at all.
The device is often time-consuming and is constantly in deficit. Now the waiting period about a week after ordering.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 21, 2016 17:28

Влада Ми wrote:In this situation, as I understand it you need to ispolzovatj the impact of both external and internal. Then my question is , how structurer affects people? And he acts as an external effect? Then what inside? Or if , say, my emotions.state the emotional mood in the house is adjusted to them?
Has taken the esoteric postulates that there are internal and external, the external affects the internal as well as the internal affects the external, etc. And this is true. But it is unclear. Here I am – here wardrobe. At the software level everything is clear and understandable, and esoteric postulates – only exposure, although they can be used. At the program level is limited to the internal sphere of control of the CPG. For example, a person may not be consciously monitor and influence their emotional state. In the strict sense, in this case, his emotions are external, because in this case they are not governed by SPM and other external factors, most often indirectly through the firmware. As was correctly stated, when we do not control ourselves - we are managed by someone else. But there is another option, when the CPG can control ...even the wardrobe. Then the Cabinet is internal, not external. How to develop a CPG to control of the material objects, there's the topic fundamentals of energy-magic.

Regarding the interaction of space per person, the law works the upper frequencies. Simplistically, the space almost always lowers the frequency of a person if the person does not work directionally with space. That is, if the person is not making targeted efforts in this direction. If a person is able to increase its frequency, the frequency space may increase. If the person does not increase its frequency, the space lowers these frequencies. The key to this law, the space can be called a “tail” that influence in one direction or another, or strengthening internal trends, internal processes. Have: for example, the CPG has no control over the emotional state, the emotional state becomes an external factor and decreasing the frequency. US works with this “tail”. Getting in harmonic space, one gets the ability to control their emotional state. It will be much easier and more natural as to go with the flow or against the flow, but still need to go myself. When the person rises, he needs to build the space under the task. Usually it requires a lot of effort, time and money too. The US creates the conditions for the most effective result.

Will draw this analogy: is the game “noughts and crosses”. Its implementation requires only the 3X3. The task is simple and primitive, and have calculated the winning moves. But there are, say, chess. If one will undertake to play chess on a 3X3 box, it will be difficult. There is no space for figures, no conditions, no desired space. But where to take him, if the whole life people developed mechanical and played “noughts and crosses”. Sometimes won, sometimes lost...When the man up tasks that require more than he did before, that is, development tasks, the question of space for the implementation of tasks. US solves this problem in a different software set. For every job in their field. But on a chess Board, a person may continue out of habit to play “noughts and crosses”. The US creates the necessary conditions. But due to certain circumstances the space of the modern urban human is chaotic, even the lined 3X3 cell are not always available. The names of programs for US for the most part reflect the field they create.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 21, 2016 17:36

Another promised review of US Office. The user registered on the forum, but wanted to post a review anonymously.
've been approached to write a review. I would like to be objective, but to find convincing ways to identify changes associated with the USP failed. Change is always as favorable for the current segment, and unfavorable. Longer periods of adverse torque changes too often subsequently lead to favorable changes. I am the owner of a mid-sized company, so the business processes are volatile and subject to external influences. Moreover, interfered with the political situation, destabilizing first investment. As it turned out, some permanent suppliers and partners prone to panic, lingers even longer in the air and walking the earth wide gait. So to list all the changes and attributed them to the action of USP would be wrong. The only thing in this experiment (let's call it so) you can rely on is subjective experience. I am authoritarian in decision-making can strictly insist on the adoption of my position. For me, the USP not more and not less experiment, more do not believe “all that” than you believe. But at the same time opened and can impartially say that it was the influence of something I do not understand. This experience was with neocolonial, on a complex stage of life (the most difficult in my life) felt the help and the rapid decline was a drop on the pillow, rather on a trampoline, because of the complete collapse was followed by a speedy recovery. It's the “unknown” worked only once in an extreme situation, and the future, nothing out of the ordinary was observed. Although other people I gave useless at that time, nookular, he also helped in the objective health, but the situation there is described as extreme. The business has opened more than 10 years ago and now it's pretty stable company, no extremes, no. In our rapidly changing world a stable business means the regular changes and innovations. During the testing of USP carried out in the implementation of staff training which was not planned. The necessary implementation and change came from outside, intuitive following, the same experiment, therefore, could be the result of the action of USP for the company.

The changes relate to the staff. Even the most valuable employees was a factor in the resistance impeding the change asked. The eternal struggle. Even if something changed, for me the changes were too slow. Maybe USP didn't affect so much on space as on me. Despite the authoritarianism, my staff – my team. Our meetings were held in the General circle. Was going and asked a ton of work, conducted efficiency analysis, problem statement, etc. the USP is included, the program “Pyramid”. And I realized that my small company – Pyramid. The slowness of the staff will not go away, but I realized that it is a deterrent, the same force is required and the aspiration for change. Remember a school formula U=IR. Resistance is not going anywhere, but you can manage it. The format of the work with the staff became more individual. To the extent that some were invited after work in a cafe and talked more personally and individually. No General meetings. General meeting do not take into account peremennosti subordination. I'm on the top of the pyramid, and the lower segment will never be the same zeal and speed that the tip of the. Apparently, direct interaction with me was to lower segment more than the usual-overwhelming than motivating. So, again, the head of something introduces again some new reports, well, well, we these implementations meet... was to engage line managers in training their staff. For me, they also exhibit inertia and resistance, but much smaller, and subordinates to convey commands to other, more close to them by language, depending on their level in my Pyramid. 've still efficient for the size of my company the number of levels to tasks from the top to the bottom reaches with the least available resistance losses and the greatest result.
<

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Tue Nov 22, 2016 15:58

Is it possible to use the device in a newly built house? So far, only the planned redevelopment. But we plan to change much there. Or it is better to use all the same upon completion of the work?

Крот

Post by Крот » Tue Nov 22, 2016 21:14

Влада Ми wrote: I know that somewhere she support the situation with their own experiences, may be not react correctly.
In their field is also penguiinbeast...but when I explode learning to relax.or on the body periklutos when the brain scale. In psihoenergeticheskimi practicemanager useful information can be found.....so that kind of control their processes to take...to switch,or that the truth is the truth, the other takes kind of control.
with pendants 1уровня try a metal can or the clouds..., the same to restore order in ourselves can be, will complement well....I have a Chinese friend there .she never Pinaceae cleaning, cooking or have permutations of the house until she is neatly dressed, combed,..definitely.. all is configured in its internal fenshui chtoli. Even when alone in the house and others do not see....is she some kind of law and approach to space....and amazing work...where it appears to the impression that it all corners are softened , the space becomes softer ..by the way it actively uses all sorts of Feng Shui tools and innovation ,says that everything they themselves build space brought forth the result will make a magical significance

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:44

Крот wrote:.is she some kind of law and approach to space....and amazing work...where it appears to the impression that it all corners are softened , the space becomes softer ..by the way it actively uses all sorts of Feng Shui tools and innovation ,says that everything they themselves build space brought forth the result will make a magical significance
Ask her about all sorts of Feng Shui tools and innovations, maybe it will open the topic relevant.