Universal structurer space.

Integrated control technology a reality
мимоходом
Re: Already in sale! Versatile outliner space

Post by мимоходом » Sun Nov 13, 2016 21:39

That is argue because someone is jealous or got damage, not because they can't control themselves? Interesting idea

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 22:02

passing various troubles can occur..from otsutststviya of penguinet.. . For example, even butoforsky knife, not sharp..but lying is wrong collects and directs qi..so maybe not just nervous and uncomfortable, but up until heart failure..) as well as pneumatic pistol..for example Makarych..forgotten in the kitchen on the table in the evening can cause unpleasant feelings in the morning.... to guzowska just came to check the gas pipe..)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Nov 13, 2016 22:08

Feng Shui, Yes ))) Yes, wash the car and goes faster and easier. Or will clean the apartment and how easy it becomes )))
But if the generator-transformer Chi throws aggression, and perceived living side by side, throws out the answer and so the circle stacked, bringing the matter before the divorce... Then at least it aggression to collect - she stays that way. But if, for example, to throw away the love, or, in the misunderstanding of what it is (not an emotion), at least show concern and patience, not emozionare and are not making claims, they say, I'm not a child, and even my dishes, and you... can and collect what will be ))) And devices will cease to deteriorate I guess. And neighbors or there envious all the to write off and I found easier )))

And yet there is such a joke that a small child is that the qi is churning in a continuous scream. A mother that cry to hear, well, very anxious, worried mother, perenapravljaetsja from this and gets tired. All moms so with young children, to year so in General though be hung up from a sleepless night. Anything, then take it easy... the Baby just turns parent from a child into an adult is very strong magic transformation.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Nov 13, 2016 22:50

And scattered items and dirty machine have the energy that potentially exists in the cluster, in isolation, uncoordinated and multidirectional. Moreover, the "sticking out" in all directions information outside of our 3 dimensions because of its disorder increases the total entropy of the system, which is relatively closed (apartment, car). And as people it feels depends on its chuvstvitelnosti and level of training perception of multidimensionality.
And as someone who will "brush", order, will direct and co-ordinate the flow of this information does not depend solely on level of understanding of the laws of its circulation, and much more significant - from "vision" or experience of this process in one form or another. You can be "invisible", but to comply strictly with certain regulations, instructions, rules, algorithms and recommendations and... is everything OK with circulation and ordering. But it is routine and handicraft, though with the benefit of themselves and others.
Alas, everywhere there is an unhealthy trend, when artisans start learning creators and seers, naively believing that God yay... Oh, the beard caught. The result is at all times almost the same: seeing and possessing magical skills operating reality just fade away, preferring not to argue with mediocrity , something to prove and/or explain. And many interesting and useful areas occupied by the artisans who create for themselves among the mass of users of their services and products image as "knowledgeable", "competent", "seeing", "understanding", "advanced", etc. And at a rare meeting average citizens with really advanced companions, ordinary people are starting their "treat" and "clever" phrases and questionable theories drawn from communication with the artisans. And not understand that I have the rare opportunity to touch through these people to Knowledge Highest. Miracle passes them.
It's nice when the creation of useful artifacts are not artisans.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Nov 13, 2016 22:58

Oh, threw stones in my direction )))) And how to breathe, how to breathe (C)

Cottager, but tell me, how does the USP (irrespective of my opinion). Well, as you know - and tell. You write a lot of interesting things, one can see a knowledgeable person in the subject, you will not be difficult, I guess.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Nov 13, 2016 23:45

_
Last edited by Зозерхат on Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:00, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Nov 13, 2016 23:55

And, I understand )))) 'm Not entirely abandon or expose those who have developed this device... Personally I've seen the money issue in this thread (there is also the underlying reason, I believe, not greed, and more. Although not sure, but I would like to believe). Namely, in essence, of the personality and development of the developers, I have nothing.

Just on the specific issue raised by Vlada Mi, is really the explanation is quite simple. The child is very difficult, know it all, who is with the child, and not for show. Nerves pass from mother... And the fact that some women have mental energy light bulbs burst or burn as appliances - not once met (in absentia, their words)

As for the Energo-informational component, the first I described, because I know the mechanics precisely and directly. As for the information component - there's nothing I can say and I'm very interested. Whatever way one or the other frequency could influence. It is unclear exactly how sound frequencies (250Hz TO about the first octave) are affected. And if the influence - why not turn on the computer note UP in an endless losing streak. And it is not clear that if the sound frequency is so affected, then why not configure all of the tools at these frequencies... About the products - my interest is rather to try to understand the author's point of view, because I don't handle the instrument radiation like you.
Last edited by мимоходом on Mon Nov 14, 2016 0:47, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 0:08

passing by the way.. put .just a small stone pyramid under the bed, and really sleep was much better..was pleasantly surprised...

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Nov 14, 2016 0:30

_
Last edited by Зозерхат on Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:00, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:30

I think the point is electromagnetism?

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:38

Occam's razor is a good thing. At least, many "esoteric" effects can be explained without the involvement of pseudo-scientific terminology. And the electromagnetism is far from exhausted as an explanation or as a tool of influence on things, to understand where we are coming.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:54

hold the same position az Especially in light of modern experiments on quantum entanglement of photons that are posted, if I'm not mistaken in maximum of 100 km - as proof of principle the possibility of simultaneous changes in two different points. Some studies even assumed that in this way it is possible to overcome the speed of light in the transmission of information, entangled photons, blowing away...

Interesting topic, but only affected by physics experimentally. Theoretically there could be many undiscovered mechanisms in this plan, including the person who emits ultraclave field. And so, as the photon is the carrier of electromagnetic fields And is itself intangible (rest mass zero)... it is the "subtle world", he is the light (as a special case of the EM wave with the very specific characteristics of frequency, amplitude, phase, polarization, etc.). And the whole thin world and all sorts of unusual interaction, like when the mother hears the baby cry a thousand miles away or there daughter learns instantly that father died, that sort of thing - it may be based on strict physical, although not yet studied phenomenon (itself a quantum teleportation of information is actually already an experimental fact, even one like was given the Nobel prize for it)

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Nov 14, 2016 14:32

Aura
Do I understand correctly that the CA creates a structure-the key components and then it is filled with programs with a certain frequency?
How long when switching one program to another?

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Mon Nov 14, 2016 17:20

People , as I understand it, also bring their energy and their thoughts,what they want, I wish you can stay in space and after their departure. Moreover, it seems to me if they are in the house of often appear . they sort of get used space, and negative without they work. But yesterday I wrote and asked a question with the purpose to find out how you can use the device to protect your home, as harmony in this save, and today these people have become active, calling me the whole day. I don't think it's a coincidence, probably felt

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 14, 2016 17:25

Not mother-in-law by chance? )))) It would be interesting to hear from you then experiences helped you something or not... In the sense who is stronger: mother-in-law or technique )))
And mentally, the problem is easily solved - stop to consider these people haters and enemies, and think of the best and most favorite friends, well treat and deal with them accordingly, be responsive, don't neglect their opinions, advice, desires and actions (forgiveness of all sorts of worldly things is generally a base). And happens magic.
Well, in General, the envious and the enemy easily turned into another, making it a good, useful gift. The psyche is such that people subconsciously feel obligated to do something good (well, this one has a conscience).

Влада Ми

Post by Влада Ми » Mon Nov 14, 2016 17:34

Аура wrote:Program Converter unfavorable character-graphic information. In any space is a set graphic-character information, accidental or deliberately inflicted, and sometimes it may resonate adversely. There was one case where the office likewise worked pattern on the suspended ceiling, there are also characters that are not determined visually, for example, under Wallpaper or under the floor. The program works on an energetic level by freezing and braking actions of the negative characters as specially introduced into the space, and random.
At home find special items, like someone forgotten of the guests. Or left on purpose with a purpose,I think. A lot of the same ways any connections and adjustments is kind of the happiness of each other and pumping energy. These things of course I do, but who knows what else may be hidden and left. And most importantly, for what purpose?

Aura [/quote] tell me, please, the above program is included in the structurer Office, and which program in structurethere space Building complies with this program and is there something similar on the effects of protection?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 14, 2016 23:43

кросби wrote:I understand Correctly that the CA creates a structure-the key components and then it is filled with programs with a certain frequency?
Simplistic Yes, strictly speaking, not really. Key components are highlighted, because people are most sensitive to their energy. If you invite a group of people in any space, blindfold them and give unlimited time to search a comfortable place, they will find it either in the hub area, or Vice versa in the zone most remote from nodes (depending on the polarity of the self-energy). Building links is a more important factor than the presence of key nodes. Without connections to key nodes will be no more than a region with defined energomashservice. Scattered bricks is not a tower. US uses both the existing nodes and create new ones, to build a harmonious structure. The created structure is also essentially a management program. Only the form is static, and there is circulation of energy, which affects active user programs. You can call it content, but we must always keep in mind that the content depends on the shape. In principle, therefore, the US House and the US Office are two different products (software qualities). And the circulation of energy is a cyclical process that may occur with different frequency.
кросби wrote:how long when switching one program to another?
Just like the switching programs of neocolonial, about 30-40 minutes.
мимоходом wrote:That is fighting because someone is jealous or got damage, not because they can't control themselves? Interesting idea
This idea may seem interesting. Possible. The understanding of space come. This does not mean that someone's understanding of “better”, “correct”, and someone “make it wrong”. In this issue there is the cultural aspect. In school we are not taught understanding space. And any Chinese, for example, it will be obvious that the negative emotions arise due to improper Feng Shui (which does not negate self-control). In schools in China the students along with the study of language and politics, participate in beautification and maintenance of cleanliness in the school grounds. Something similar happened in the Soviet system of education, alas, is now lost. Our post-Stalinist architecture is built on the idea of boxes divided into “personal” territory that ends the front door, and the “General” responsible for “any service”, but neither personal nor collective responsibility. Stalin understood the impact of space on the consciousness, the Stalinist high ceilings are not just someone's architectural innovation or Caprice. Traveling to China, you can find buildings like this are unusual for us forms, that most people perceived as perverted need for embellishment, and in fact, they even have trash in the streets such that the energy of the debris is not spread beyond the container. Not to mention the “fen-suunah” the wars of corporations. But that is another topic for someone with the right arguments, to understand the impact of space on the internal energy is the place to be.
мимоходом wrote:is Unclear exactly how sound frequencies (250Hz TO about the first octave) are affected.
Sound can be used to configure. Sound waves of certain frequencies excite the vestibular portion of the auditory apparatus, which leads to the excitation of certain nerve cells, not associated with zvukousilitel elements. In addition, the sound waves falling on our main sound device – skull – also cause excitation of certain nerves already nalogovyh.
мимоходом wrote:And if the influence - why not turn on the computer note UP in an endless losing streak. And it is not clear that if the sound frequency is so affected, then why not configure all of the tools at these frequencies...
It is possible, and that is what many researchers do. Mantra different Ohms singing and listening, causing a stimulation of certain nerve cells. But the sound frequency will not change the frequency characteristics of the space, more precisely, can influence, under certain conditions and to a certain extent. As well as the smells, aeromonadaceae space.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 15, 2016 0:00

shamanism )))) that Generates the man himself, who else... Sometimes you come into the apartment to nice kind people, and there is such tension... Which only a couple of hours to yourself to soak, then in its burrow as in the healing fortress return ))) And tension - from the cute good people, and they do not even realize, on the contrary, welcoming hosts and everything... And maybe they are just worried about the reception and it turns out that strong tensions... And even sometimes 15-20 minutes with a person will spend in small talk, but inside straight batters. To remove people from the apartment and there soon remains nothing. From home it just depends.

And what about the smells, of course I agree - this is the strongest effect on the brain that picks up even one molecule recognizes and reacts. As it is the most ancient and deep receptor.
Last edited by мимоходом on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:21, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 15, 2016 0:13

Влада Ми wrote:Recently, my apartment has felt the negative energy, often quarrels, tension. Began to break down the appliances. Associated with the fact that in the house there were people who are jealous.after they left like a trail, and small child. I already spent cleansing the house, does not help. Your device protects from the evil eye and induced damage ?At home find special items, like someone forgotten of the guests. Or left on purpose with a purpose,I think. A lot of the same ways any connections and adjustments is kind of the happiness of each other and pumping energy. These things of course I do, but who knows what else may be hidden and left. And most importantly, for what purpose?
This is the main purpose of the device. If you understand the situation, the evil eye and spoilage...highly speculative concepts. It is important that you are tied up and why tied. That we would not have identified under the evil eye and spoilage, which is a pretty wide range of concepts, let's call it just “negative energy”, can not exist by itself. Times – it must have a source, two should be powered, three – habitat. You can remove the source, you can remove the food, it is possible to remove the habitat. You can remove the power, that is the envy rests on pride. But if You are sure that the source is envy. Without pride, envy will not work. The MUSTACHE acts as clear on the third principle – if there is no place to live, then the energy comes back...to the source.
Влада Ми wrote:Aura, tell me, please, the above program is included in the structurer Office, and which program in structurethere space Building complies with this program and is there something similar on the effects of protection?
What kind of program?

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Nov 15, 2016 0:30

Still there are ALL products of technology SAM some basic working principle. I only have neocolony, but the first thing that began to change with the first acquired by the Microcosm that is my house.
Аура wrote:Stalin understood the impact of space on the consciousness, the Stalinist high ceilings are not just someone's architectural innovation or Caprice.
One of the first changes brought about in my house - this was a significant increase in the height of the ceilings, the benefit, the design of the house allows it,although I'm hair-hive a complete layman, this was done purely intuitively. The house is now brought to such a state that the incoming guests define it with the word "bliss". Envious, by the way, see the changes from the know that are keenly interested in, but... the house does not appear, although I visited regularly. Changing space and around the house.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 15, 2016 0:50

Милая wrote:is still there in ALL the products of technology SAM some basic working principle.
Numbers and geometry, all described in the Architecture of GAIP.
Милая wrote:the first thing that began to change with the first acquired by the Microcosm that is my house.
Demonstration
Милая wrote:One of the first changes brought about in my house - this was a significant increase in the height of the ceilings, the benefit, the design of the house allows it,
This is a separate topic worthy, but because the theme directly relates to the geometry of space... a wooden House? Technologically lowered floor or cleaned the ceiling beams?

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:04

Аура wrote: This is a separate topic worthy, but because the theme directly relates to the geometry of space... a wooden House? Technologically lowered floor or cleaned the ceiling beams?
Brick house, lowered the floor, with the window openings were at a very comfortable height, but it is possible to increase height even at the expense of beams. But I and this height is enough. What's the difference in changing the height of the ceiling through the floor or through the ceiling beams from the point of view of the geometry of space?

Крот

Post by Крот » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:13

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:..various troubles may occur from otsutststviya of penguinet.. . For example, even butoforsky knife, not sharp..but lying is wrong collects and directs qi..so maybe not just nervous and uncomfortable, but up until heart failure..)
Yes, I agree, that I have a good friend.....so he always...forget to clean up your ...nekotorye little things that sometimes....his girlfriend left...in his house))))here is not to fenhua was, know, man, the power of the energy of thunder and lightning)))))) from your goony)))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:15

Милая wrote:what's the difference in changing the height of the ceiling through the floor or through the ceiling beams from the point of view of the geometry of space?
Depends on the area

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:23

Another interesting point, could be a coincidence... In the fireplace area and put the decor in the form of a circle inscribed in a square, and then I "accidentally" stumbled on the Internet for information that this symbol was used in Taoist temples as a symbol of the harmonization of space.