Universal structurer space.

Integrated control technology a reality
Россомаха
Re: Already in sale! Versatile outliner space

Post by Россомаха » Mon Jan 09, 2017 13:46

Россомаха wrote:Programs can be purchased in your personal account.
I.e., only after the acquisition of US?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jan 09, 2017 13:52

You can just pay, but made so that orders are generated in the system of personal account.
Pre-payment will require manual work of the administrator in the system, the subsequent order in LK, everything works automatically.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:53

Аура wrote:In the basic version already offers the option for software volume: the user can change the radius of, for example, from his workplace to the whole building, subject to the above conditions and restrictions.
How to make so that the radius of action confined to the apartment? And that means the generator is turned on/off?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 02, 2017 19:26

Россомаха wrote:How to make so that the radius of action confined to the apartment?
Mental team, or attention focused on a given volume.
Россомаха wrote:And that means the generator is turned on/off?
Аура wrote:Basic mode function Generator is feeding the space with energy. In this mode, the excitation (amplification) of space. You can call it increasing the density (potential) that occurs due to the discharge of energy in the spiral space curve motion.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:52

Аура wrote:Mental command, or attention focused on a given volume.
In both. I thought that this is something in your profile to do.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 06, 2017 16:20

Россомаха wrote:In both. I thought that this is something in your profile to do.
And why complicate things to us and you? :) On the contrary, try to make the operator functions within the system of programs have been implemented to the maximum.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Feb 10, 2017 13:31

Аура wrote:There is a program of the refraction of planetary energies.
Something not found such a program. May be called something else?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Feb 11, 2017 20:56

Packet shaping programs, that is created by the structure of space is prelogical planetary energies. In the structured space of negative trends are smoothed because of the redistribution of energy, availability of support space, flexibility of space and building a harmonious structural relationships, regardless of the filling of this structure, that is, user programs or anything that you are "Feng Shui" decide in the space of place.

Нади

Post by Нади » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:54

Not found a description of the basic programs. And best of all the programmes at once and for US the Home and Office.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 28, 2017 14:09

Нади wrote:Not found description of the basic programs. And best of all the programmes at once and for US the Home and Office.
The list of programs standard and extended here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6128&start=25 . Part of the description , the transcript here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6128&start=125 not all programs, but only those who asked the questions.

Нади

Post by Нади » Sat Apr 29, 2017 0:27

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Нади wrote:Not found description of the basic programs. And best of all the programmes at once and for US the Home and Office.
The list of programs standard and extended here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6128&start=25 . Part of the description , the transcript here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6128&start=125 not all programs, but only those who asked the questions.
Thank you. I read this whole topic and it is nowhere to be found a description of the basic programs. Bought US Home and we use intuitively, but I want details!!
And another question: I bought the extended, but the extended why is it so far ( 2 days) they're in the connection, why? When will be available?

кросби

Post by кросби » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:30

Nadia
Usually during the holidays the connection time might be a stretch(this from experience),in either case, the programs can be felt after some time.And programs:ask questions and the developers will answer them.It will save time for You and for them.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 02, 2017 14:51

Нади wrote:I read this whole topic and it is nowhere to be found a description of the basic programs. Bought US Home and we use intuitively, but I want details!!
The basic programs simple forms, really, it was assumed that
кросби wrote:in any case, the programs there after a while
all feelings should be obvious, especially some bright and clear out of the experience space, such as Space, mountains and wild meadow. But once there's a request in the near future I will try to describe.

Юрий ВК

Post by Юрий ВК » Sun May 14, 2017 15:00

Hello, dear friends! :)

Very interested in this device, but there are some questions that I would like to clarify for themselves.
Perhaps the answers to some of the questions have already been answered in the thread, but, if not difficult, to request a duplicate.
Do not blame me if some of the questions seems incorrect or inaccurate (devoid of understanding the principles of functioning)

1. Due to what is working/functioning device? I.e., what is "gasoline" by which a device performs its functions (energy, the energy of the egregore, connect to any flow of energy at the expense of the characters/materials/structures etc.)?

2. One of the developers on this forum have reported that some of its products can "wipe" the functionality of the products of other developers. I suppose that some people on the forum are interested in the products of different developers and they will be important in understanding how the outliner space (UCA) communicates with other devices offered on the website (primarily with the device according to one of the authors can "wipe" the functionality of the devices by other authors)? In particular, I have devices from other authors and I would like to understand whether the "conflict" the US and these devices? If it is possible/likely, how it would be possible to combine the use of these devices with no modification or impact on the functionality of each other? Perhaps the answer requires immersion into the technologies other developers and if it is not included in the plans of the Aura, then, in any case, I would be grateful for any view on this question.

3. Is it possible in any way to rate/describe "efficiency" and power the FF? Well, for example, has a mode Field meadow or Space mountains, each of the programs in a certain way "change space" of the apartment (for example), but is it possible on average to evaluate/describe the magnitude of this effect? On the planet there are many mountains and meadows, where some of these places more energetically powerful/harmonious/etc, somewhere less what space meadows or mountains creates US? I.e. in some mountains or meadows, most people are able to feel the power/the power/the harmony of this space in other these States/feelings/powers manifested less. "What" the space to create a MUSTACHE (which is a kind of "standard"?) and how effectively it (the US) creates that space? For example, the area around Kailash is taken as 100%, what % of this space will be able to recreate US in the framework, such as apartments? This probably depends on many factors, but may be possible on the average to describe the power and effectiveness of this influence?

4. Do you plan to develop this product and if so, what would that entail ("efficiency", new features, new modes, etc.)? For example, in the description there was a proposal about the possibility to use the functionality without being tied to a physical product. Do you plan to implement it, whether it's a new product, or the opportunity to appear and those who purchased the device?

I hope the issues get more or less to formulate :oops:

Thank you! :)<

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon May 15, 2017 0:27

Yuri VK
Unable to comment on the third question,about power.Tried different modes,but was delayed to 10 5 Hz-"Earth".This mode works(you can say patches the emotional sphere).You're like kupeessa something brings relaxation and a balanced mood.In other modes, is a long time can not,as it is too much and a few nervosa.But with the restructuring of the energy body,do not exclude other modes will become comfortable and skilled workers.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon May 15, 2017 13:20

кросби wrote:I Tried different modes,but was delayed to 10 5 Hz-"Earth".This mode works(you can say patches the emotional sphere)
You are in a standing or in a lying mode use the FF?

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon May 15, 2017 14:22

Wolverine
Is in the stand

Юрий ВК

Post by Юрий ВК » Mon May 15, 2017 16:45

Crosby, thank you!

СергейЛ

Post by СергейЛ » Tue May 16, 2017 0:29

All kind time of day!
I add a little bit of observations on the work of the US House.
Bought the device for a specific purpose. A few months ago, we went with the kids and bought a new apartment in a new building. The site was chosen carefully as you choose and allow means, studied the surroundings, no cemeteries, no aeration fields, no prisons in our district no. The area with mean green and favorable, near the river. But the trouble is, after a move went wrong the relationship with his wife. Began to arise scandals and friction on the empty space, there is a stupid resentment and even anger, but most importantly there is a distrust. During rare periods of straight talk we both knew the hollowness and stupidity of the insults and accusations, but in the rush of another scandal had nothing to do with the overflowing emotions. I wrote off all the nervousness of relocation and change of scenery, the wife expostulated on the brownies and come out. I am a rational man, and the night she heard rustling, footsteps and strange noises rattle the dishes and creak of doors. And it's not about who believes what, and that our dissension was evident to both. Tried to go to couples counseling, first was an improvement but the result was temporary and after some time we returned to the starting point. At the initiative of the couple even invited the eminent psychic from one television show, I went to walk not to laugh and not to interfere with "the process", as I understand it, everything is limited by a sprinkling of Holy water, bulging eyes and waving hands) From US were not waiting for the results, I purchased the basic package and Stop the conflict, Microclimate, treatment of negative sound vibrations and dust character-graphic information. As an artist, I was interested in the first place the last program. Not to say that everything is working magically, on the day of delivery US the evening was another showdown. But there was a positive shift after the flash, we started to look for positive aspects in the scandal, took our friction as a necessary manifestation of the accumulated. Began to talk, to analyze, importantly, we began to HEAR each other. Then suddenly, there was a mutual desire to get away for a while from the still well-maintained apartment. For two weeks we traveled around Spain, and all disorders were just a bad dream. On return we returned to a very different apartment: all this time of US worked and did something of his own, one he and his creators are known. The apartment began to feel warm and lived-in, despite the emptiness of our absence. Like any radical, at first glance, the change did not happen, but for me, a period of comfort and peace. A I certainly understand, discord in the family home affects work, and relationships with friends and health. To describe the changes I can so disappeared the ground for disorders. The same conversations, the same life, but very different emotions. Returned warmth, patience, humor and respect. Definitely can't all be blamed on US, apparently, affected the whole complex of measures. Spouse naturally believes that helped psychic help, but according to their own psychic reasons, not immediately. Objectively, the turning point came after the appearance in the apartment US. Another interesting observation, the device was chosen by our cat. Tried to move US to another place, she persisted in most of your cat's sleep is next to the device. Can say that I know the reason for the small number of reviews about the device. The device is soft and can be noticeable in the ordinary mode of life of the average citizen. If not for the urgent need for a more subtle and unusual in terms of comfort and conditions of the relationship, I likely wouldn't have noticed any change. But in my case it is this elusive thread helped to unravel a tangle of problems. It is remarkable that in our country conducted such developments. It is unknown what time we get to the point of contact between rational and irrational on a massive scale, I'm just glad I was able to find a solution to a specific problem that is likely faced not only me. Think to get the US Office, US House advise everyone and every family. Every family has its tensions and problems, whether it's the relations between the spouses or the problem of generations, the problem of fathers and children. Peace and comfort in a family atmosphere is worth it. This is the basis for growth upwards, which may be more favourable or less, but first and foremost you need to pay attention. Creativity and self-determination growing on this soil and should be fertilized. Aura, I hope You got the PM my thanks in the form of paintings, written specifically for You. I sincerely wish You success in Your Work and future developments!<

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Tue May 16, 2017 11:12

СергейЛ wrote:all this time of US worked and did something of his own, one he and his creators are known
And where you posted it and how? Aura wrote that in high-rise buildings it should be placed in the supine position.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 16, 2017 13:54

1. Energy shape as the formed structure. Our universe is a structural formation, so you can answer as "the energy of the Universe". The man's energy is a consequence of the structure of the person, as well as the energy of the egregore, or energy flow. How is the flow of energy is described in detail in the thread. Energy, like water, flows where there is a direction. Water or energy does not exist by itself, to collect water, need a vessel that is designed and created. The main forms of our space five, described by Plato.
2. Can't. Details of "deepening the topic" the answer is here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5686
3. Depends on many factors. One person recently moved to a new location and started to see some changes in my life. Looked at the coordinates, turned, settled right at the main geomagnetic Meridian. Not a reason why people choose such places, but that's another question...Once was given a comment that in this case, the US may slightly adjust the behavior of the energies in certain periods of the breathing cycles of the planet, and one for the whole house is not likely to do. Another thing, if the person table is not put or fills the space of the mind's negativity. All possible combinations of factors not listed.
4. To the extent possible.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 16, 2017 13:58

Sergal
Thank you for your review and thanks for the creative, the picture is not random and in tune, how to tune. By the way, very interesting style. Very important and nice when our products help to solve current problems and provide opportunities for further creative growth and self-development. You also further success.

СергейЛ

Post by СергейЛ » Wed May 17, 2017 11:48

Россомаха wrote:And you where it was posted and how?
The MUSTACHE is on the table in the kitchen - the place where my wife spend most of our time together, practically in the middle of the room, standing on a stand.

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed May 17, 2017 19:59

СергейЛ wrote:I am a rational man, and the night she heard rustling, footsteps and strange noises rattle the dishes and creak of doors.
but in the previous apartment it was nothing like this ?
СергейЛ wrote: On the initiative of the couple even invited the eminent psychic from one television show, I went to walk not to laugh and not to interfere with "the process", as I understand it, everything is limited by a sprinkling of Holy water, bulging eyes and waving hands)
will not announce who is invited ?

СергейЛ

Post by СергейЛ » Sat May 20, 2017 16:46

раданов wrote:and in the previous apartment it was nothing like this ?
You are right, the old place we also coexisted with brownies and come out. Those were other sounds and manifestations :) Although once I was ready to believe in ghosts. Was in a hurry to work and forgot to turn off the gas in the apartment. Already closed the front door when I heard the crashing of falling dishes. Dishes were not on the edge and logically explain the drop in I couldn't. First angry, then saw that it left open the gas, were glad and gave thanks to the forces that led to fall dishes. Apparently, the old house was more disposed to us.
раданов wrote:will not announce who is invited ?
Don't want to do these people any advertising or anti-advertising.