Universal structurer space.

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Already in sale! Versatile outliner space

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 14, 2017 13:06

Белояръ Волков wrote:Common device! On the first day of the night included "105 Hz: Earth".

Condition before: not sleepy, though, and squeezed!
After switching on: after 3 minutes as if a blanket had covered, warm, soothing. I enjoyed!! As it's been a while.. an hour or two, the body began to melt, I like tears with an iron bed, and lay down in duvets! And this is the place where the house was a drug addict-insane and the stench of sewage permeates the whole house! The house of a reorganized!!

In the morning included "160 Hz: Dragon". Condition on the rise, significant changes are felt only at the beginning felt a "transition switch" in 3 minutes. Otherwise works! Space is beginning to work for me, not against as before - it just felt, how cool idea!! Already much easier to continue the rehabilitation!

That's just not clear on the programs! The name is, and a description of where to read?)

p.s. addition: "105 Hz: Land" pleasant and tender feeling (mom hugs), other Hz cause irritation for a long time with them does not work.
Thank you for your review on the frequencies. Some unusual frequencies to get used to, as the person who ate all life burgers first it will seem bland and tasteless vegetable salad...all products of SEM you can consider to use from different positions, you can position the simulator, gradually bringing on a new quality of life. But as with any transition to something new, you need at some point to get out of the comfort zone.
Белояръ Волков wrote:"a plane that flies, with a bunch of buttons and levers"- it is superfluous INSTRUCTION? Or reasonable use of the device is not encouraged by the leadership?
We love all ready... "Levers and buttons" is not such a heap, all the settings are described. US that the plane is not management, and function with each specific operator in each particular space. But this variety does not describe in the instructions. We specifically do not make statements to employees received a lively experience of interaction - with you, US and space. It's not the machine brew a Cup of coffee... Maybe it's a move to keep users in parallel their sensitivity was developed. Many users have noticed that there is some "magic" answers in the forum, every answer I write is not "ready instructions", and a message-configuration of the user.<

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Mon Jul 17, 2017 18:05

Аура wrote:"Levers and buttons" is not such a heap, all the settings are described.
Do, please, so that the description of the programs and settings attended http://myinfospace.ru :) :) We are grateful for your help!
Аура wrote:We specifically do not make statements to employees received a lively experience of interaction - with a
Let intuition be be used when buying: it is necessary or not. And in the future will be Reasonable the use of the devicewithout any turbidity. Still the device is bought as a temporary crutch. Russians never wanted to be a cyborg, right after all! How the device is affected "differently" than the description - people will decide, and announce, if so it will be INTERESTING AND NECESSARY.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jul 17, 2017 21:10

Белояръ Волков wrote:please Make so that the description of the programs and settings attended http://myinfospace.ru We are grateful for your help!
Technically have to bother, because the format of the BOS is developed under the control of the goods, that is, it is assumed that the user has read all the description page or forum threads – and performs settings. Any page of type html with great descriptions of the problematic lies on the database. All the info is in the thread, why complicate things?
Белояръ Волков wrote: are All the same device is bought as a temporary crutch. Russians never wanted to be a cyborg, right after all! How the device is affected "differently" than the description - people will decide, and announce, if so it will be INTERESTING AND NECESSARY.
Yes, this is an interesting statement. In General, the experience with the Slavic izokruzhke...they are filled with young naturalists :) It's such a fine line to preserve the tradition and responsive to contemporary realities. The popularization of the direction is against the mug. In this way you can compare young naturalists with the yogis – the situation with them now is that the attempts to promote the direction of methods that were born in a unique environment, parameters and space, went to the fitness area, resulting in a balance of traditions has moved to the gym. With the Russians, I believe, is another imbalance – lack of information on the real traditions gave fertile ground for different dreamers, issuing their fantasies for real tradition, and trying to keep them in the status of ancient traditions, is forced to revolve in the illusion, not reflecting the realities. This is all my opinion, You, Chu-Yu, as an adherent of a particular tradition and school of Yaro (Yaro) argue with him, in this case, the discussion will take in Common conversations. In fact, this implies the position of the cyborgs and crutches. If you can refrain from controversy and denial, and unbiased look at the situation, it may open a lot of interesting things for all of us including, as the proportion naturalistic perception is present in many. So, the crutch, as the definition and concept of products, devices or methods can be considered from positions of the form, and you can position content. A generalization of the form is closer, so accustomed to the General, call it conditionally – globalizatsia the direction of the development of all technical devices - simply to bring it all to the technical scope of the crutches. We repeatedly encounter this attitude, alas, or maybe fortunately, it's not new. For example, I have a closer look at cyborgs and crutches from the position of the content, that is, the substance of their work. And there are interesting questions... what is an organic mind? For example, the position of denial for me is a crutch – such a great pillar of consciousness in order not to act independently, and in any inconvenient, controversial or unclear point, based on this position. US, of course, this position is not a crutch, if we compare with the various assistants, then with the filter. As a temporary crutch – it's kind of like “here, drink purified water temporarily, but it's so unnatural, the filter is a crutch, and then how much will be restored will be from the tap, or puddle” :) During the time, which is based on Slavic tradition, there were other conditions. Then you could drink water from puddles or river, and copying these actions, nothing good happens. Throughout the search for meaning. Mechanically useless, you need to understand what they are doing (how the laws work) and what you are doing. Today's reality is that we are not flowing clean water from the tap. As well as in urban environments virtually no harmonious configuration of the space. This is the reality. For all, to Rus including.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Jul 17, 2017 21:49

in General, the experience with the Slavic izokruzhke...they are filled with young naturalists
That's for sure.
To the lower Indian castes did not envy the privileged position of the brahmanas and not infringe on it, was developed and strenuously preached the doctrine that forms of life for all creatures predetermined by Brahma, and that the course for degrees human rebirth takes place only a calm, peaceful life in the human condition, faithful performance of duties.
Brahmanas in India — the priests and the priests in the temples. Their position in society has always considered the highest, even higher than the position of ruler. Currently, the representatives of the Brahman caste also do spiritual development of the people: I teach various practices, look for a temples, work teachers.
Men cannot work in the field and to engage in any manual labour, but women can engage in various household chores.
To marry a representative caste of priests may solely at their own kind, but as the exception: a wedding in the brahmin from other communities.

Brahman cannot eat what I prepare people who are in other caste: Brahman would rather starve than accept forbidden food. But feed it may be representative of any caste.

Representatives of the Kshatriyas always performed the duties of soldiers, guards and policemen.

Currently nothing has changed — the Kshatriyas engaged in the military or go into administrative work. To get married they can not only in their caste: a man can marry a girl from the caste just below, but for a woman to marry a man of lower caste is forbidden. Kshatriyas can eat animal products, but they also avoid the forbidden foods.Kshatriyas can not eat what has been prepared of people who are in other caste.

Vaisya has always been the working class: they were engaged in farming, raised cattle, traded.

Now the representatives of the vaiśya to engage in economic and financial Affairs, various trade, banking sector. Probably this caste is the most scrupulous in matters related to eating: a Vaisya like no one else to monitor the correctness of the preparation of meals and never taken for contaminated food.A Vaisya can't eat what I had prepared for the people who are in other caste.
Today, the Indian caste become more structured, there are many different subgroups.
The Sudras, the lowest caste

Caste sudrow always existed in the role of peasants or even slaves: they were doing the dirty and hard work. Even in our time, this social layer is the poor and often live below the poverty line. The shudras can marry even divorced women.<

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Mon Jul 17, 2017 23:35

Аура wrote:Yes, this is an interesting statement. In General, the experience with the Slavic izokruzhke...
Nothing to generalize, you did not communicate. Rusich means not American, not Jewish, nor any other to Russia adjectival people. I have in order to be normal and well-balanced, without any distortion, and of course to have a holistic perception of the world - I called it nothing esoteric, and rehabilitation (internal and external recovery). And our family is that spiritual beginning to be interested in when you have stuff (money, home, transportation, children) and experiences (travel, entertainment) from this world to the full.

To me that parents and family in childhood put (good, love, courtesy, joy, wisdom, wit), and go, and the bad influence (via media, non-humans) can't these PROGRAMS to bring DOWN, because these programs myself, this is my point.

And where are the parents in the education of my blunder - already most it is necessary to get (clean and PROPER to put, with the way the task, second, I came for DENTURES to you! once installed and your program will regain their equilibrium in me, the device will be I have no need give the younger). As for me, your device the perfect one particular bright selected quality, which is a GOOD gain, but always to be with him, will naskuchit.
Аура wrote:Technically have to bother
Yes, what to master, living through it - deal?! It is his bread! There is a proposal! I am a programmer in the direction of Internet automation. botogame.fl.ru . For the "Parlor series "Lad"" (soon to be another I - can with him and send it to) revise code-html (example: https://learn.javascript.EN/task/behavior-tooltip ) directly in the html will enter the INFORMATION (on hover the name of the program you will see the following text), all you need is yourself Text. For me the solution to this problem for 5 min. don't know where the file with the code-html - email HOVER. At the end you can also tell what program it is possible to compare the old version of the code-the html with the new and see the changes, so you can make sure that anything extra I put in the code. My email: poryadok2017@yandex.ru
Аура wrote: And here come the interesting questions...
Soon, soon I'll buy a club card!!! :) :)
Аура wrote:In the times, which is based on Slavic tradition, there were other conditions.
The Slavs were space ships!!
Аура wrote: today's reality is that we are not flowing clean water from the tap. As well as in urban environments virtually no harmonious configuration of the space. This is the reality. For all, to Rus including.
I know, I've been there and experienced!! Thank you much for your device!

p.s.
Милая wrote:Biliary wolves Avatar You have a very powerful, what is this picture?
Wow, I forgot who drew them! Knows what this picture is of the White Gods, and here on the website ( https://www.proza.ru/2015/03/29/302 ) you can see it at all!<
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:47, edited 2 times in total.

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:49

.по. wrote:More interesting is that the a and d s th people for the life to live an endless number of roles. Maybe, but either do not want to (then koneet consciousness cycle in the role, to stone), or fails to pass the current role (being stunned by someone else's illusion and forgetting himself, strangled inner voice). The role is not the mind but simply felt that this new role, a new life in unfinished last, one such person I know. And for the person to be a Sudra is many times more profitable than to be a brahmana. After all, how to understand Brahman Sudra, if he is far from understanding them - and understanding how to rule the Sudras... Just crooked and askew.
in theory so beautiful that everyone is equal and everyone can live any role .. but in reality .. Gref direct text says that knowledge is not for the people ,God forbid all ( the term is not "people"or " people" ,and the village ) to know his and I don't want to be manipulated and that the managers-a separate caste

[youtube][/youtube]

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:48

Гуфест wrote:Caste sudrow always existed in the role of peasants or even slaves: they were doing the dirty and hard work. Even in our time, this social layer is the poor and often live below the poverty line
People from scheduled castes elected President of India.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:51

Белояръ Волков wrote:the Slavs were space ships!!
No doubt. The Slavs also mastered the art of teleportation.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Mon Jul 24, 2017 16:57

Noticed that the map Chronos (3 days in use) has a wonderful influence on the integration of the structurer (1.5 weeks in use)! For those who finished with the Western from the energy of darkness is a good set: Chronos card(intensively repairs, full review: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6287&p=173942#p173942 )+Structurer home (at the frequency of the Earth wraps with good protection)!

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:14

Tested in the hostel! Atmosphere for sleeping there is not very much, someone sopelki from dialky all night trying to pull, someone in the kitchen frying leg quarter, who is generally angry and stinky)) But in spite of that they drove night and day nice and easy went to sleep!! Despite the fact that earlier when at a meeting early in the morning I had to get up, I spent all night in the excitement.)) It wasn't like this!

The next day, ahead of time (usually lights out 23:00), and then around 21:00 started falls the rest of the inhabitants. On the third day in a two-story hostel house for girls began its orders to restore the purity of the guests in the kitchen to impose.)) In General, the SUPPORT of the structurer another one, quick to action, without my participation!

Got him a bag for the camera and now carry with me. Wearing the good in people! :wiz

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:55

Took a Studio in the house hotel. When the elder of the keys later came in you said you had comfortable. Outliner was already on the table and promptly tripped 10 stories!

Afterward I wanted flowers, but those which are favourable and beneficial energy support: Begonia(beside the chair-fireplace), Spathiphyllum(on table left), Anthurium(on table right), Geranium (beside the TV), and personally, I was a Gerben (on kitchen table).

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 17, 2017 21:17

Белояръ Волков wrote: Structurer was already on the table and promptly tripped 10 stories!
By the way, the higher the floor, the more favorable conditions. In other words, what is above us, always pressure from above, to the extent that the karmic nodes neighbors above affect living below. Castles and monasteries not in vain was located on the mountain or hill if you live on the lower floors it is always recommended to include the Environment of space, Ether space Defense fortress, Neutralization and Cleaning (and sometimes Chains are required), as it is accumulated not only what is formed in this space, but all that comes down from above.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Sep 01, 2017 16:38

Thank you very much! Commercials sensibly suggested! (in some sort of pipe flushing is one for all the floors..)

Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Fri Sep 08, 2017 20:16, edited 1 time in total.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Sun Sep 03, 2017 14:09

Kerf today for the first time "the Environment of space, Ether space Defense fortress, Neutralizing, Cleaning, Shackles" and went with the structurer to walk!

At sunset on the way back home met neblagopoluchnomu, so before look at look - me started his hatred to corrode, and now there is! Like I hate nothing more he older, but still I whack it wanted witticism "that he does not know that, and the fact that," yeah sorry, but the second one I was found whacked. *God why is that like to bring the old through such angry what he doesn'T want me, say to me say useless* the result is the same - hatred inside is not penetrated (or just a little bit), remained clear voice and desire to rejoice, chest full of air. Shiver did not exist.

Thank you for such a development!

p.s. I noticed that new devices work when physically-mentally-spiritually one-time advance work.
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:08, edited 2 times in total.

Лон

Post by Лон » Mon Sep 04, 2017 18:59

Not so long ago read a thread in the moonshine.
The question arose whether it is possible to improve the quality of the end product (take oak barrels with a malty distillate.. the year 4) if he insists in the room where you installed the Outliner space?
Can anyone have experience in this area?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Sep 09, 2017 17:57

Белояръ Волков wrote:sunset on the way back home met neblagopoluchnomu, so before look at look - me started his hatred to corrode, and now there is!
Perhaps this is just a small episode of life, for you readers, the miracle did not happen, manna from heaven, not rained...or there? Allow for a review to address the important question of why live in such a space, what purpose it serves, and, most importantly, for what is man's role? If you watch the world go by, take, for example, the animal world, we find that everything in it is ordered, every species serves its purpose. Fauna is very studied man. Plants (producers), herbivores (consumers I), predators (consumers II order), decomposers, minerals – all built into the Plan, under which each element that it consumes from the environment (which includes other elements) and that produces something. No matter what the item thinks about his destiny. What about the man? It seems that this question must be well studied, because every thinking person ask yourself throughout life and views of the roles of the human variety. Like everything is clear. Or not clear? When the arguments begin to address the role of human in the system, it is often undefined terminology that defines some forces, the higher, which no one has ever seen, and that in fact projecting their own intuitions in uncertain, high sorununa. In fact, the essence of things simple, if no projection of their own experience to learn – as above, so below. Let's try to project our knowledge of the animal world to the human role, to imagine that our space is a farm. That as a rejection? I do not want to compare yourself with Ladybird, it seems a superhuman? :) Then you can treat this as a purely thought experiment. Man learned to use animals for their needs, it can be assumed that next in the hierarchy of beings learned to use us for their needs. Plants produce fruit, animal meat and milk, what “makes” people? Emotions. Emotions are of varying quality, but the negative is easier to allocate. That is our firmware, survival instincts determine the primary value of negative emotions, danger signals. It is a mass product. Then, in animal farm people learned how to create some quality space to stimulate the allocation of the desired product. The food (special food), even music special put for increasing milk yield. It is possible – exclusively in our thought experiment is to assume that in our space, the conditions that encourage people to highlight emotions. As well as promoted the desire to stimulate the production of energy from other people. So if everything is hopeless and clearly? Described one side of the issue. Emotions are not the only product which is able to produce people. Some smart enough to do, here's a hint. And perhaps the owner of the farm not alone, and their goals and their plans for the produced product. But then, actually, to the theme of the UCA, the parameters space. After all, animals that are not dispersed, it is necessary to limit the defined parameters of the space – the actual farm, fence, fencing, functional spaces. Can we just not see? Where's our fence? Like, thoroughly study the world around us, here even probes sent to distant planets – no fences. And the cow sees the pen? Sees perfectly. And feels. But sees Lee as a pen? Our paddocks are a bit of a different plan (although the physical is also there, we see exactly what is allowed to see). In this analogy, the US, a lot or a little, allows you to “live behind the fence”, in the parameters space, without stimulating the production of emotions that you have happened. So, not so simple, just allowed. Someone this “walk” may not give much grass the same, I feed, i.e. stimulate milk production, not so good. Next is the question of realization of their own aspirations and goals in the new space – select a whole life of emotion and get a reward, although for slaughter can send, or you can produce something different, but it is unclear is whether for this reward (cow, which on a dare, or not tell, or tell you something strange, beyond the scope of concepts at the farm), to stand in the paddock, or to go wherever we want, unless, of course, want, that decisions need to be taken, and responsibility for them. Everyone decides for himself.
Белояръ Волков wrote:I noticed that new devices work when physically-mentally-spiritually one-time advance work.
Yes, no freebies. “Bother”...I don't like this word, though in my texts constantly appears. Work subconsciously associated with something...Difficult. There is some kind of faux – spiritual work, waiting for a freebie, it's simple, and the work hard. Actually not it at all. To maintain the current lifestyle spent as much energy as on changing. If it's some time to understand no, understand, and feel, and work is not necessary. That step forward, a step back, effort the same, apparently, the very conceptual system of “work-work” determines a priori the relation to a step back as more simple than a step forward. And moves in this world, the place does not stand up. “Not to work” even harder than to work actually. A man loves a freebie, he was willing to pay for it any money. Freebie – it's on all the levels free. Physical free, for example, is when the sausage handed out free in the supermarkets. Try it, free)) And for some reason the next time in the store, the hand itself stretches to free product, giving him a lot of money. Spiritual free the same. It would be desirable that someone made for all of us in the energy hole, cleaned up the karma, made his mighty hand to light up the causal body as the bald Clark Duncan) Not realizing that these holes are the doors to your own power. What does the hand of this gracious spiritual Manager? Takes away our own power. If it will close up, and then because of their own level is going to take people (and myself in the coupe) ago. Yes, the person received a temporary result, jumped over the difficulty which will come out in the next round of even stronger, because if the person “spied response” in the keys, next time the conditions of the problem become more stringent. For his own good. No freebies, there are things that create conditions for moving forward.

p.s. discussion of the concept of "farm" moved here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6495&start=175<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Sep 09, 2017 18:02

Лон wrote:Can anyone have experience in this area?
Hmm, it is in the brewing - there is no data, however, regarding the taste of food cooked in a structured space, there are observations, the food is really delicious (unless of course a person's taste is not perverted, salt, sugar and fat and have not lost the notion of taste). With liquids, it can be assumed, the effect will be even stronger, because the taste of food more affects the condition of the cooks, in a harmonious settings, the quality of the products is predetermined by the settings in which they grew, and the liquid has a direct ability to be programmed with the energies of space.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Mon Sep 11, 2017 19:21

Аура wrote:cow, which on a dare, or not tell, or tell you something strange, beyond the concepts on the farm
Commercials don't make horror so scary from this madhouse!, all continuously ill, working, rattles, knocks, hold, aches, smells, forget, sweeps, stops, destroys! And someone explain to ME really what's going on? no one, rather do "educated guesses" (we are who we are thanks to someone) know from the previous generation, parents, relatives, etc... but that's from previous perceptual possibilities were better... it's better so, the energy deficit due to the global confusion of themselves as Earthlings and Force behind the Earthlings had adjusted to that, who the commercials as I could. Output - to press tightly flawed women, but to pootkryvali throughout the Land schools of Love (Heat). Let it be the prophecies of Nostradamus fulfilled, let down the LIGHT, and the Will of the one (whose cells we) Want to Live!

By the way, Muslims (I mean people), somehow the compliance of naturalness preserved, the quality of goodness in itself contain.
Аура wrote:“Bother”...I don't like that word
It depends on what the result! Sometimes work (up and down) (to watch someone>21 :oops: ) http://yellowpress.ws/images/public/3/95/3_95_5b.jpg much enjoyable! But the results generally lie reverently, create like the Creator, like I did!

Working perhaps DIFFICULT topics whose parents were dead and vagranok ponasozdavali bc bc bc . When the body is 100% performs all the functions of the soul lights, Spirit flames, you're like fly to the place where we started, easy. And around people still alive. This is my personal experience, but temporarily given to understand where not match itself.

And just a lot of fools! Well, for example, calluses on his hands already, but no need to bring themselves to a state of complete no fit to promaterials (commercials what is the Labor for self-destruction!), to call the world in his worthlessness, instead of trying to figure out what's wrong ... :cry: Trudno to do already, right don't know how I'll to the complete destruction of wrong doing, digging with a dull shovel!.. Other emotions in the word "Work" slivayutsya.. and apparently these unfortunates there are many on Earth, because of what from the word is unpleasant... like the word Witch, is rushing commercials who in fact WORKED from century to century to pump up the word in the mental negativity, took the time to ruin the beautiful light ladies. But we tried, vono as the word "Fag" shy abnormal and even normal as the demons from Joy! :D

Commercials question is appropriate: What would happen if you spend your money and give structurer at home "vampire" (in conflict with the pale of humanity), which already can only live off others ' energy and have neither the strength nor the will as then Unscrew him?

That's just in my LESSONS now take place - it's masochism. Even if you are repaired, then the others (who are involved in your lesson) NO! And it turns out that there is unfinished, it's not cooked, and the ruins, the swamp, the mold.. and was it only 4 months ago a beautiful castle with a lake! Sometimes I want to send away the FOUNDATION of the WORLD "Operational AXIS" with its requirements, because ruining just, all the time, not finished - so it will take a strength! Therefore, so First let me get better, other fixed, and then the script to run, run, "foreign" desires..!

Code: Select all

p.s. commercials probably work - robots (work that requires restriction, for example the deposed king "removed" (bound) Will to continue more not outraged sheep), and the work in itself on the contrary raises the need of skill and dot at work as if TESTING the RESULT! But Chinese tudyk-tudyk, Chinese is dead, long live the new Chinese. :) 
<
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:39, edited 8 times in total.

Лон

Post by Лон » Mon Sep 11, 2017 22:25

Biliary wolves, great writing, a figure of speech in
some existential language

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:38

All good health!

Please describe what these programs are set up:

the Growth of plants
the Structuring and harmonization of the substantive level
the Catalyst of the adverse character and graphic information

And who have examples, please describeinitial status and result in the interaction. In order to expand the scope of in this field. They say I did not know that so can you! :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 14, 2017 20:00

Белояръ Волков wrote:duck don't make horror so scary from this madhouse!
There is nothing creepy...available in the food chain. It would be imprudent ignorance to believe that us food chain ends. The other, a super-being, on top of the chain... Get at least a planetary energy. It would be imprudent to exclude them from the General, the Universal "food chain" and to think that we don't exchange energies with them. And the forces affecting the energy of our planet...and so on. The only difference is that people, unlike animals, have the freedom of conscious choice in which the chain to be enabled, which forces feed...
Белояръ Волков wrote: energy deficit
In the world of the sea of energy, always and everywhere been and will be. Another thing you need to have energy...to feel, to resonate, to sublimate, even and store, and with that, Yes, the deficit...
Белояръ Волков wrote:It depends on what the result! Sometimes work (to and fro) (see who are>21 years old ) http://yellowpress.ws/images/public/3/95/3_95_5b.jpg much enjoyable! But the results generally lie reverently, create like the Creator, like I did!
You have the right attitude towards this concept. Not at all like that. In the past the sky, or the parents have invested, or do competent work ethic nurtured.
Белояръ Волков wrote:Commercials question is appropriate: What would happen if you spend your money and give structurer at home "vampire" (in conflict with the pale of humanity), which already can only live off others ' energy and have neither the strength nor the will as then Unscrew him?
It would be correct to speak not about “the vampire”, and a chaotic person, it is necessary to understand that no one is vampiric consciously (or very-very small percentage), and lives with the energies of chaos. As agents of certain forces – chaotic, in contrast to the structured space and structured energy. To all around the seething, seething, emotions over the edge, to argue, evaluated and defended ...to “life in full swing” with the inherent process energy release. The process itself alive, but the peculiarity of chaotic energies – the lack of productivity, the finished decorated product, whether it be a thought form or creation. Because feature software process the desired axis motion vector etc., then there is a structure. That is not to say that the vampire directly something someone pumped rather, such a person because of their energy comfortable to be in a chaotic space that he generates his energy. People living chaotic energies from the US will start “rocking”. It is not good he will become...from the incompatibility of energies. Either will be a powerful transformation that is possible under certain conditions, external and/or internal, either he will find a way to eliminate US from your space.<

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Thu Sep 14, 2017 22:21

Question: will there be an obvious effect if the outliner uses a beginner (2 pendant level 1)?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 14, 2017 22:41

Белояръ Волков wrote:in the previous perceptual possibilities were better...
Better, according to certain parameters. It's like comparing the poet and the engineer in terms of salary. Different requirements... Similar conclusions does each generation. In previous generations the ability of perception was different, and external, physical and internal reasons related to characteristics of the structure of the energy body, of reasons, of course, interrelated - we have another. Now globally, we pass the level of adaptation and adaptive capacity is determined by the ability to change (mobility of nervous processes). With all the consequences. Neither remember Confucius - "may you live in interesting times!".

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 14, 2017 22:43

АлексШепот wrote:Question: will there be an obvious effect if the outliner uses a beginner (2 pendant level 1)?
The basic product can be used by beginners and experienced users. Manifestation of the effect depends on the level of randomness of the energy user and space.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:09

All good health!

And which is incorporated in these packages:

Plant growth
Structuring and harmonization of the substantive level
Converter the adverse symbolic and graphic information
Anthill