Noopendant II. The library programs. Reviews. Discussion.

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Re: Neocolor II. The library programs. Reviews. Discussion.

Post by Гуфест » Fri Apr 14, 2017 16:35

can I go swimming with a pendant in the sea, the bath?
In any case,it is not sealed.

Лакшми4

Post by Лакшми4 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 13:24

bought a pendant 2 .
for cars and medium felt nothing
but important current Affairs went more smoothly-e.g.-
couldn't find more than a week for free to take many things to the country, and it so happened that the buyer of a huge ancient honeysuckle Bush my came on the truck with closed body and empty, where I loaded all made things-very much - and took... vooooot... well, maybe a coincidence, but the pendant was worn by 3rd day and it was paramount - TC had to make space for the repair, tend to the pendant...

yesterday a post on power-slow tight filling in my chest and spreading of this density in the body, which revived him, maybe after loading and digging works in the rain - night lay down without any desire to do anything...
speak the pendant and the challenges and goals...
remember the time structure of the cocoon...

Смузик

Post by Смузик » Mon Apr 17, 2017 14:27

Смузик wrote:recently there something that allows you to activate a similar program at the person with whom you communicate
Гуфест wrote:They can grow wiser, will start to arrive izhodya of their claims , values and needs,they need to be treated unless there is a desire
:) really!!!
But it's almost a challenge for myself, because now I have a bunch of any of its internal stuff to work out, such as the need to rigidly impose its opinion, agrissa when everything is not in my opinion, when I want someone to fix it, to drive in customized me cliché (what horror!!!), when you see the differences from herself and they....damn...these differences I don't like...(((
It seems like kids when they eat from the nipples and under the table go, and his pronounced intentions yet, and grow ...and let your vision push...Probably many parents, this is confusing)...In General, not just this recognize the sufficiency of another person))) sometimes you want to shake him and tell him....you whaaat!!! :) So now the topic is gone - example itself, with themselves and others, looking for common ground with naughty)
And even helps simple exercise when someone starts sooo stilno enrage , looking at him 10 pros , for him to appreciate you....and helps.....try both in General situations and people to watch...
Well the good programs of the pendant is very extensive in its content, a large field for producing different models and qualities...
Гуфест wrote:Protection from the bilateral use of the channels ver 5_3 is in the Intuition.will.
:? Try

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Apr 17, 2017 19:03

when someone starts sooo stilno enrage , looking at him 10 pros
You can ask a question to yourself,why hate,spread the circumstances on the shelves ,you can have fun after realizing the insignificance of the cause.Most people are projecting a personal dislike to others,as Kandyba emotional hypnosis,then have the whole team begins to rage at this man.You're a good person free of charge erase it,only should it benefit?you and him as a personality which is developing and should be aware of their behavior and take responsibility for their actions.
Last edited by Гуфест on Mon Apr 17, 2017 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Apr 17, 2017 19:59

looking for in this 10 pros
Griboyedov to help you,remember there is a classic,
my uncle the most fair rules,
he's got to respect yourself,
and it was the best thing(in our case let it be able)))
Alice in Wonderland that is basically your problem solved was up 7 wonders for yourself,and a marriage she didn't want more business,blue stockings caught the fancy of many.
To come up with 10 pros themselves and crushing authority,tried?And then ,you picking on the emotions ,and you imagine the Holy one who annoys.
Last edited by Гуфест on Wed Apr 19, 2017 23:33, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Apr 19, 2017 18:01

Смузик wrote:And even helps simple exercise when someone starts sooo stilno enrage , looking at him 10 pros , for him to appreciate you....and helps.....try both in General situations and people to watch...
Brought below the post Aura from another topic, but here again the answer is for many in this situation . The second force is just doing it , the race of energy ,projecting a different situation and desires in your mind , and not just yours. It is important to monitor your thoughts? In fact, you do not like something or is it just a momentary reaction to something? Tracked , understood , relaxed ))) Energy with you.
Аура wrote:........ I can only say that at the moment there are three main forces alone - "for us", that is, all the best-human, second - not for us, that is probably already in the bio-robots have mutated, third - we are generally parallel. It is clear that the programmers of virtuallock mainly from second and third community, but from the first, too, sometimes occur. There is a need, because otherwise, as a deception of some, if not many, to the "path" is not to lure. The point is that its potential power and information the uniqueness of the people themselves-they rarely understand. This chip and need to use in order to become equal players in the fourth estate. Oh and the point is that those who have we parallel, the most dangerous. If the representatives of the second group and uses every possible way and drains energy, it is also a kind of plus in this they are dependent on us and "play". But if a parallel...it's a harvester. "Play" will not work, you just need to stay away.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Apr 19, 2017 23:38

Lily-P
it is Important to monitor your thoughts?
People's thoughts very often sensible)) in this case it encourages someone to be considered very cool,so why not adapt and win over))).And the generator is already freestuff,only connect.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:54

Guest Separately , only coming from inside-the soul - that is, intuition)) else-will whistling in the ears ))) and someone can take over her darling)) type well , intuition... And, as in that joke :" .... no not the end .........now just the end ))". To win over someone else , if Ego will eat it as your own ? So regularly almost all those involved , except those who have learned to ask yourself , your inside, subconscious, soul , whatever, and if this person thinks? Either pumped fears, or Ego gratifying and also all the second and third group just for Breakfast , lunch and dinner.))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Apr 20, 2017 16:51

All true,but all that use,came and appeared, if it's interesting that if this case is considered as a game?if you're interested,if not it is possible for the wave to be.To be in the game it's the feeling that,try to buy a lottery ticket on Monday, only a hundred rubles,and all week you're in the game which raises the mood ,becoming a member of the game.The case is interesting not so frequent,people radiate into the outer space of the idea of the pendant Master,but the methods are radical.He proves that good)) because it wants to stand out,it is possible to play the final game puts the player.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Apr 22, 2017 19:20

Played Russian Lotto maybe lucky was the thought that,once won from 5,100 rubles,then the other day the time was invited to play in the new format,and will apiservices in airmail,go to the post office where it says wavescape RUSSIA,and then climbs ahead of me the man with the shipment of the parcel,at first I thought to myself damn got,then call the operator,she takes the call and starts talking on work we expected,I thought what numbers I insert,and then my eyes stop on the packages this guy,there are numbers of addresses,I got them entered,won 2043рубля,nice.))it happens.So I borrowed other people's numbers.

Лакшми4

Post by Лакшми4 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 13:59

Guest, congrats on winning, while writing that, but this one knows in advance our rates and can manipulate the winnings and they have no direct translation torsion wheels with balls...
the bookies do not try to put?
I also included the arcsine and want to try it in the case.
previously, I was never lucky in the lottery and gave it a nonprofit event for a long time.. willed ..
Aura,where, what do you recommend to play?
I agree that the game gives new sense of life

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Apr 23, 2017 15:19

Being in the state of the game is another feeling unlike receiving the winnings,a run up and crash in front of thoughts on the game ,stay in the game,can manifest anything,for example,the performance in the hall in front of an audience,haggle at the market,playing with baby peekaboo,the cat,the more factors,the more chance to try big.
With my winnings I followed the feedback caught out.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Apr 23, 2017 21:24

know our rates and can manipulate the win
The attitude to the game,or the perception that is already not level .
You can try different games,but will it work.In my case it was fast in the morning, receive SMS,go play,evening SMS your winnings составил2043руб.still one digit hooked and winnings would have been a million.
It is important occurrence in any process,this is when there is a response from GEIP,I got the SMS,to play what I haven't played,the other would have scored,and I played.Entry into the game came early in the Russian Lotto where I won the money,maybe when you gave your number to the operator,it is pointed out in the newsletter for other games.
It's the realization that I am part of other games,the feeling in the beginning tell you not,the good news is that you can become a slave of the master.
The arcsine is not connected I have a question Aura,is it possible to go to the arcsine and other programs without devaysov?
Easy money and freebies is very attractive,you can go to something important and meaningful,I know one yogi he even performed miracles and magic,he claimed that if you have the tooth or cut the organ, it can be grown again to himself and any body to recover on the forum and read other yogi could classify glow events,such as money,luck,city of residence,work,looking for and went to the right light ,isn't it a gift?Lakshmi can you go is that all of your friends envy you.))
Last edited by Гуфест on Sun Apr 23, 2017 22:35, edited 3 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Apr 23, 2017 21:38

Aura,where, what do you recommend to play?
)))I'm not Aura,but I will say.GEIP will first intention,and only after give a response to a particular action for you at any unexpected moment.In my case, I generally planned to do their business .
The game required you to log in indirectly, not directly,for example using other games.The most important thing is being in the feeling of the game be it our own or someone else's, as a child,let it be the starting point and reminder to this feeling,for example all played hide and seek,girls with dolls.You can hide,and you can look for a win in each action case.
For example, many fool every day,anywhere,at home,at work,at the store,so you are already in the game,realizing the moment of inclusion in the game and wishing myself to win, chances of winning will increase.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 24, 2017 21:55

Лакшми4 wrote:Aura,where, what do you recommend to play?
I agree that the game gives new sense of life
To begin with, as the easiest option, it is better to choose one that causes less excitement, such as uncontrollable energy in a game, and where a small number of players, i.e. potential energy. For a start it is recommended just flip a coin and guess the winning side, to quickly learn how to get in the right state of luck. The greater the number of players, the more the energy power matrix game, the more the game controls playing, not the game. According to the matrix most games can be divided into three principles: roulette, cards and competitions. Betting games and lottery on the matrix relate to the roulette, this is the most difficult to play the matrix (although many from the matrix of a person), and in these games, a program of the arc sine Law manifests itself most clearly. The matrix of the second type card, the strongest of all affect the destiny of man, in principle, for this and invented. Originally used only as a ritual and magical attributes, then the people, for the development - level of consciousness - the left hemisphere, and subconscious - for the development of a special kind of energy, control of the mind and control them. Well, it is important not to hurry and to feel the moment when you need to enter the game. If there is a BRM and you can focus on the responses of GEIP, it's perfect, or to trust their feelings when with a coin or simple games will feel that you are in the flow.
Гуфест wrote:being in the state of the game is another feeling unlike receiving the winnings,a run up and crash in front of thoughts on the game ,stay in the game,can manifest anything,for example,the performance in the hall in front of an audience,haggle at the market,playing with baby peekaboo,the cat,the more factors,the more chance to try big.
With my winnings I followed the feedback caught out.
All right. Even waking up in the morning, we throw up a feature of the events of the upcoming day. The choice of any action or suit us event is running.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 24, 2017 22:13

Гуфест wrote:Aura,is it possible to go to the arcsine and other programs without devaysov?
Potentially a person can do anything, because it contains in itself the entire Universe. In principle the effect of neocolonial and is based on the fact that the person potentially contains everything, and the problem is primarily not so much to pump up the minds of some of them, and remove what hinders to develop independently and expand their borders. The relevance of neocalanus that any InfoSpace has its own characteristics, this whole issue viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782
Software connectivity is possible through the media, direct access to GAIP, or at certain points of our planet. A carrier, other than articles, can be and the other person. Software connections in different parts of our planet (far to drive is not necessary, even in Moscow and the Moscow region there are several such natural channels formed by geological emissions, but each such channel should know technique and be able to apply it) there are many developments, there is a project of geoenergetika, which we now plan to develop. There is a phrase "he who owns the information, owns the world" which is usually understood as a possession that can be used for favorable action, in fact, the phrase deeper. Below information is understood not so much the message, and the informational aspect of our world in General, possession of information - not so much knowledge as possibility of its acquisition, i.e. the proper treatment, and mastery of the world not so much having power over resources and other people as an opportunity to build their own reality, that is power over their own world.

Иван-да-Марья

Post by Иван-да-Марья » Tue Apr 25, 2017 13:59

Гуфест wrote:
For example, many fool every day,anywhere,at home,at work,at the store,so you are already in the game...
This is from GAAP come from? It is precisely noticed.

Иван-да-Марья

Post by Иван-да-Марья » Tue Apr 25, 2017 15:49

About a year ago I bought the arc sine Law. During this time, no luck in the game have not noticed. And on situations too. On the contrary.
Other pendants and programs some effect there, but the description of these programs are "far-fetched" to create the assortment - the law of success in any business.
Now, after using the pendants I and II (Corsair, Armor, etc.) comes to mind the name of one very popular in 90-e years of the game... the Game called SCAM.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Apr 26, 2017 21:52

Ivan da Marya
on the contrary
to remove something that hinders self-development and to expand its borders

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 02, 2017 14:33

Иван-да-Марья wrote:About a year ago I bought the arc sine Law. During this time, no luck in the game have not noticed. And on situations too. On the contrary.
A typical micro-damage, the consequence of the lack of EOM.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri May 05, 2017 23:00

A good day today!Again won the lottery and got a mantra of love.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 11, 2017 14:43

in the presence of K2 how to repay the debt
receipts are overdue but
the amount is large
I asked to my money back from the debtor, his family members, his relatives, from the world, those in the widest range of... without specifics...
First you need to remove the energy debt. Ask yourself the question: what will happen to me, what emotions I will experience if I do not pay back the loan. In other words, when you lend, set up channel, and prescribed the terms by which the world agreed. In return this channel feeds on the emotions that you experience, the balance of the world remains. Of programs neocolony II recommend Removing software dependencies and Egregorial passionate harmonization. This is a basic step, since the channels are mainly formed unconsciously and therefore there is no concept that with it to do and what laws they operate. Such "debt" channels are often karmic. Generally for prescribing, changes in parameters of channels and receive specific answers "how" is more appropriate BRM or Metamorphosis.
What do you mean "I asked"?

арим

Post by арим » Sun Aug 13, 2017 17:23

Аура wrote:
Иван-да-Марья wrote:About a year ago I bought the arc sine Law. During this time, no luck in the game have not noticed. And on situations too. On the contrary.
A typical micro-damage, the consequence of the lack of EOM.
Aura Hello, you Can see a transcript of the EOM?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 17, 2017 18:54

арим wrote:Aura Hello, you Can see a transcript of the EOM?
The minimum necessary impact. EOM is applied force or purposeful action required to overcome the inertia of the current variant of the line and switch to another variant line. EOM is necessary for the circuit levels of physical energy and software, in other words, the connection to the software resource is not a Golden fish, which will fulfill all desires, while the operator is lying on the sofa) Though - who have both) EOM all have different and related to the state (i.e. tension) energy of the body as a conduit between the physical and software level, and for some users, quite solely mental effort to circuit.

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Sep 14, 2017 19:45

Interestingly, it appeared the program "Style". Yourself from the outside not visible, track changes is difficult, noticed this program work from photographs that I do. Style of photography is manifested very clearly, and I will "finish" the frame until, until you get a characteristic style. I'm not even an Amateur photographer, but if you still take the photo, then "their" gut.