Noopendant II. The library programs. Reviews. Discussion.

Integrated control technology a reality
Милая
Re: Feedback on test products

Post by Милая » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:44

Appetite comes while eating. I want to try this and that, and this program and this mode. Interesting, exciting. But you see, in order to track real change requires time, observation, and reflection. Still asked a fourth mode - expansion of programme area, who are already testing it, what do you feel? Achim, how are You doing?
Last edited by Милая on Sun Nov 22, 2015 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 22, 2015 14:46

Okay. Use Pandora and 0.5 and some commercial products BJ, also a 'mandala' with the dragon - not yet visible 'contradictions' with product SAM. On the contrary.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 22, 2015 19:34

Русалка wrote:Achim, so You think that the original value had a different meaning and it was just on the border worlds or layers of the world share the blue flame? Farewell to the familiar world, I turn to a different reality?
Interesting opinion, in it something is.
Have not responded until now because I knew that the answer was sure to come. Here it is:
even more ancient art to travel between Worlds,
preobrazovan the body in tumanno matter from which woven
ghosts, for some reason, not considered the act, and in the space referred to as the "Inside out
The dark Side,"* and is also considered to be my invention.
quote from here.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 22, 2015 19:42

Милая wrote:does as a "total loss current reality" qualitative shift to another variant of the line or is it just loss of control/self-control?
Sorry, but what does this mean.?

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Nov 22, 2015 21:15

Stanfill, it was a strong bounce, the sleepless nights, the absolute lack of understanding of the processes of intense physical stress over long periods of time without rest, the feeling that everything happens to me, happens if in a dream... and an extraordinary clarity of thought after.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 22, 2015 21:21

Sweetheartit's a new energy-level, body /physical/ not yet accustomed to such a regime, and therefore such perception-feeling. I had this once after connecting the fourth mode.
Now, if you want a description of my present state in 'mode 4' is "yearning for the magic", the Art that was once 'the law' in this world. For some it will be quite clear.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 22, 2015 21:31

Ахим wrote:th present state in 'mode 4' is "yearning for the magic of",
Fatigue..is a state..when the body is charged with new energy..type a power vacuum..that sucks into the body new Strength. Who knows, maybe "the longing for magic"..it is a condition when the magic absorbed..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 22, 2015 21:35

Милая wrote:sleepless nights, the absolute lack of understanding of the processes of intense physical stress over long periods of time without rest, the feeling that everything happens to me, happens if in a dream... and an extraordinary clarity of thought after.
This is a classic symptom of what you something in itself really change..(without respect to variant lines)..That connections between neurons in the brain..rebuilt..) "Reflexes of response" after they melt..melt can crystallize anything, but would be good to know in advance what..)) .. It's like the wax in the candle from the fire melts ... and then freezes. Most likely You can rekindle the "inner fire".. But it is not enough in itself to kindle...good to know for what..) That is what form You would like to take..?) Continuous fluidity, it means continuous fire, but this unfortunately did not happen..) Melting-crystallization - the essence of internal processes magical transformations..)) And we can say that the new variant line ..this is a new form of "crystallization of molten consciousness"... ))
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Nov 22, 2015 21:59, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 22, 2015 21:59

СтаниФилмТВ wrote: Fatigue..is a state..when the body is charged with new energy..type a power vacuum..that sucks into the body new Strength. Who knows, maybe "the longing for magic"..it is a condition when the magic absorbed..)
The sense of longing not to be confused with feeling of fatigue.
p.s. In connection with is implementation within, sir Eltonu John - I confess, I am more then about 1998/ selected, if metaphorically expressed, Tobolsk /Russia/ in front of the Minneapolis /USA/...
Last edited by Иван Славов on Sun Nov 22, 2015 22:01, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Nov 22, 2015 22:01

Ахим wrote:the longing not to be confused with feeling of fatigue.
Yes.. but the feeling of depression..it is also the energy of the vacuum..)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 22, 2015 22:08

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
Ахим wrote:the longing not to be confused with feeling of fatigue.
Yes.. but the feeling of depression..it is also the energy of the vacuum..)
And? :?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 24, 2015 14:32

Милая wrote:does as a "total loss current reality" qualitative shift to another variant of the line or is it just loss of control/self-control? I ask because I experienced something similar during the 4 days after switching neocolony 2nd-level power.
Maybe so, and so. The state itself says nothing, it all depends on the degree of automaticity. More importantly, how the operator is able to resonate with settings (vibration characteristics) of a variant line, that is, what experience he can get, being on it. We can specify the vector direction, and hold it, and the path is not linear and can be constructed in linear consciousness. In other words, there are several aspects of the transition to optional lines: the aspect of movement, the aspect of peace and the aspect of adhesion. The aspect of the movement clearly visible to those who have immersed themselves in more subtle transitions according to a variant the lines of: if "complete loss of reality" movement obvious and noticeable, less powerful transfers are not so noticeable. This aspect is important for monitoring and control to not just jump from one line to another and where the same has brought, and to master the art of transitions, if the analogy with the usual movement, to be able to do at will and big and small, and to tread cautiously and thoroughly to be approved, etc. the rest is associated with the heavenly aspects or circumstances and conditions and their acceptance. The laws of celestial motion in some sense cruel, but fair. Aspect of rest is associated with the awareness of a causal link stay on the current variant of the line. Or in other words, before something can move, you must first find what is moving. What moves? Body, matter, consciousness, information? All at once, or first one and then the other? We are witting or unwitting manifestations of those or other processes that can be understood being alone.<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 24, 2015 16:45

What does it mean in your understanding of the transition to a different variant line, that means a subtle variant on the lines, "thick", with examples

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:28

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Honey wrote(a):
the sleepless nights, the absolute lack of understanding of the processes of intense physical stress over long periods of time without rest, the feeling that everything happens to me, happens if in a dream... and an extraordinary clarity of thought after.
Even as you wrote Achim and Stanfill essentially the same with different side is of course the opening of a new variant of lines of your behaviour and response of existence roughly early in the dark went now light to light able options pass by the pit anymore. The most important thing probably is obtained the clarity nezamestnanosti it in the process t e you see what stream you swim , and see where you can try to get in another thread is a vector in this case any movement in the stream changes several options line inside the main in this case, if there is no vector direction out of the channel to fall into the waterfall not 5 minutes and 10

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 24, 2015 19:01

Корвин wrote:how Do you write Achim
I did not write this. Wrote that 4 mode - does not fit all.
Barely started to get used to 'these things' and there was a computer problem /not only me, but in some other 'round', where my wife and I will be held - quite 'magical' to say/. While 'look the part' as interesting.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 24, 2015 20:36

Ахим wrote:Sweetheart, this new energy-level, body /physical/ not yet accustomed to such a regime, and therefore such perception-sensation
Achim, I mean only these your words as an explanation of the arising chatter, 4 level are not affected, and explain to neponjatosti On mode power feel compared to a car comfortably can be a little reactive, harder to others, but I think it will take after a trim. What do you mean
Ахим wrote:barely started to get used to 'these things' and there was a computer problem

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 24, 2015 20:51

While this is only, as I understand it, Andrei Kabanov if you want to understand what it is /as I understand it, with their problem I was able to cope/.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 21:51

Image Now suddenly in such a position, shaving. I don't usually do.. Connected program Thirteen methods of body position.
Last edited by Gorius08 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:53, edited 2 times in total.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 24, 2015 23:14

What benefits have the image downloaded? give a link

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Nov 25, 2015 19:50

Gorius08 wrote:now suddenly in such a position, shaving. I don't usually do.. Connected program Thirteen methods of body position
I'm not special, but we did at yoga was)))

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 20:53

Доктор М wrote:we are so in yoga standing
Properly done, I am far from yoga, but Korvin said that this asana "tree Pose", and it is not in sneakers :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Nov 26, 2015 22:41

Preface:
Wrote that I had some 'difficulties' on the Internet - from payments is passed. Also - if you share on the forum about "something" that you are going to do the process sort of slows down, and sometimes quite noticeable /W for this reason, many do not write here do not share even their photo is not vistavlyayut avatar. Of course everyone decides to do as he/she pleases/. It I personally take it as training. And all has come to pass the plans, because I want to. :oops:
---
It was during this brief period of 'difficulties' with the payment of my order of a club card of self-development sent me a proposal for additional work. It's not weird in any way - I'm not a lazy person and you can count on me even early morning after a heavy corporate events. The fact that a proposal was sent from Russia in Vkontakte. Pretty good company /I read/ and I /as written above in the thread, if I remember correctly/ with Jan turn on 4часовый day, because I want more free time. Share about this again on the forum the pre /pre in a sense - that I haven't said "Yes" thinking, so to speak/ as I like to 'overcome the resistance'.
I would be very interested, especially today, as I understand, has sent a club card /and other things/. :)
p.s. this is it -
Аура wrote:the Fourth mode is also available for mode, power settings allows you to manage software distribution user. While increasing this parameter increases the scope of available probability of the variant lines.
p.p.s. I should also mention that I use some products Michael /both commercial and home-made/, and also in the Parlor, perceived that they reinforce each-other /product SAMM, front Room and Products with Quantumlike/.

Милая

Re: Library programs Neocolony II. Discussion. Reviews.

Post by Милая » Sun Nov 29, 2015 23:08

24th November, I hooked up the 4th mode, the expansion of the software range. I still don't understand how it works, but it works by far. Since yesterday, my communication with people from different countries moved to the intensive mode. It is not the case, for example, a month ago, and occurred three days after the connection of the 4th mode. I'm in shock... another from the pendant.

НВП

Re: Library programs Neocolony II. Discussion. Reviews.

Post by НВП » Mon Nov 30, 2015 0:50

A colleague at work told me I was a LOT. :) tried to make it clear that it is in these words was invested. Stumped. Thought for a long time. Then said - the feeling that you are everywhere :)

Gorius08

Re: Library programs Neocolony II. Reviews. Discussion.

Post by Gorius08 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 14:15

Милая wrote:I connected the 4-th mode, the expansion of the software range
Also recently switched to this mode. At the time of switching floated the picture on the "monitor reality", a small movement in the head, as a pleasant drive throughout the day. Noticed these days that have started to see possible ways of the variant line. I think in this direction 4th mode opens the eyes, and this is only the beginning. I am very interested in this topic and this mode. There are many questions for the Aura, but first try to understand this myself. But on the other hand it's great that there is someone to ask, if that Level.. put the middle, watching.