Noopendant II. The library programs. Reviews. Discussion.

Integrated control technology a reality
Gorius08
Re: Feedback on test products

Post by Gorius08 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:56

Ахим wrote:Well, just connect the power and programmes:
1. Marriage the Emperor's chambers
2. Marriage Empress
I thought the first program for boys, one for girls. In General I would like to know how wondered what it is and how it works. There's no hurry, after testing. And of course, Achim, your impressions of the connection of both programs.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:33

Gorius08 wrote:Actually I would like to know how wondered what it is and how it works.
In the description it is:
Аура wrote:VII. Marriage the Emperor's chambers
Activation of male sexual energy
VIII. Marriage Empress
Activation of female sexual energy
Gorius08 wrote:I thought the first program for boys, one for girls.
This is a very simplified answer to why I decided to try both programs together: the principle of Yin and Yang:

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Oct 31, 2015 14:03

After connecting a plus 7 programs comfort was gone, there was bounce and some depressed(rush to be greedy is not necessary however). Himself had composed of bubbles( like soda shaken) each vial of some wish or direction in terms of what else you need to master to try. this here is discord. Was just watch and try not to move away from a position of acceptance. Came to understand that the need to structure thinking, activity t e a phase when achieving the same recently, have already become a marsh. Added discipline of the body , nutrition. went some processes probably clean t clean the next day on the water was very hard or rather its end, and the next morning is quite stormy.But in General, everything began to settle. Against this background, were well on the exercise rocking the boat (crazy energy practice) make it necessary to do half an hour. I realized that probably stupidly missing energy again and came to the same that takes a lot of spreading and nurturing the new path their thoughts return to their dispatch to the negative. In General, everyone knows it and it seems to have passed but at every turn it climbs again only in a different form and a different level ( the view changes and "friends" that are all the same) . So with the understanding of the structuring of activities and the need as written above the Achim ability to relax the vision came the understanding of the acceleration of mutual rhythms, and that as such excess, free time generally there you're always involved in something and therefore need each movement any activity to use in your order t e find in it something that brings you closer to your goal whatever you do and whatever you're doing wherever you are at this moment live and experience this life at any time must be quality conscious and otherwise, not there nor here and that here build a house, communism and so forth, and then we will live not here and now at any point in the process. Lay on the futon and it's an interesting vision on the part of his body as part of it or rather the perception of a single whole with him and the feeling that transferring consciousness can be perceived to create any pictures of the creation. as it is in heaven in the stars or the clouds, you can see what you want only that this is not fantasy but a real material creation as the gathering of the scattered cubes the isolation of the whole of what you need.<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Oct 31, 2015 14:53

Корвин wrote:seems that shifting the mind can perceive and create them any pictures of the creation. as it is in heaven in the stars or the clouds, you can see what you want only that this is not fantasy but a real material creation as the gathering of the scattered cubes the isolation of the whole of what you need.
To this series of thoughts I would like to add the practice on live chat with GEIP operator asks himself a question, or there is some problem to solve - so then the answer can be found almost everywhere - in the clouds in a Cup after wypicia of coffee, vnutrennost animals /how did the priests around/ in a randomly selected text from the book /open the page at random/ in the heard the news on radio or television, the Internet, etc.
Turns out - send a request or 'call'/ and according to energy-fullness of the query - answer /another question is whether we will be able to perceive this information/...

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Oct 31, 2015 15:02

Yes Achim . it is continuously sometimes to know what to do or how to treat to get more than one opinion open the book at any page, then just sat at work pondering, let's call it the vital QUESTION of the attitude formulated, man comes and drives off with the production of the topic and starts both wrote to say on the ISSUE

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Oct 31, 2015 17:58

I'm in shock... I'm in shock from neocolony 2 level is on the one hand, and on the other - I enjoy the prospect, are immersed in life and enjoy every moment.

Basic "I love and completely accept myself", worked with the Conductor A. Patrushev, saves me on the "steep turns". This is my base, my starting point. Ask yourself the question, did the events of the past few days have been under the influence of this thing on my chest? If this is indeed the case,then take off before the hat manufacturers.

I, as always, work with a few, don't like reloading :) Now working out the program "Experience unconsciously". I have this manifested in the following ways: feedback towards my person intense is from the different layers of the "social pie". At the same me, the reaction from "Oh, what a fellow!" to "Well, ... (followed by multi-storey language, to convey that I don't have enough vocabulary). Nervous is not recommended. Saves me my immunity to the opinions of others, perhaps the result of virtual programs. The positive thing is that the more responses different ways, both positive and negative - the more I feel my personal value, the value itself.

The experiment continues... Connected program-Sens associated with an increased sensitivity and "subtle" energies. See...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Oct 31, 2015 18:31

In my humble opinion, judging by the results and reviews here tests neocolonial 2 may gently move on to the official sale of these products, but of course testing will continue... :)
Just wanted to add that having a 'behind' such a powerful "ally" as GAAP is not only other perspectives and possibilities, and the sort you yourself are the Creator of these prospects and opportunities... And a lot more /for instance group work/.
Neocolonial 2 - my niicceee the wish of good luck to their future users!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 16:59

Ахим wrote:This is a very simplified answer to why I decided to try both programs together: the principle of Yin and Yang:
You understand how male-female energy, then Yes, men need to develop the Yin, female Yang. Matrimonial chamber programs are working with sexual energy, women's sexual energy is in the uterus, so the connection with the man exhibited a low level of access to PI, not to act (the program with nothing to hold onto in will be IP), with a high can act on a partner. All perfect partner to connect Marriage the Emperor's chambers, partner - Marriage Empress.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 17:00

And setting the opening and closing of the variant lines, none of the testing have not yet tried?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Nov 02, 2015 22:29

Аура wrote:..female sexual energy is in the uterus, so the connection with the man exhibited a low level of access to PI, not to act (the program with nothing to hold onto in FE to be)..
While I have, if I understand correctly, program the Marriage by Emperor and Empress - are in passive mode. As far as I know there is a Taoist practice of energy-creation of the womb man /dossy men practiced this way/.
Ахим wrote:
Аура wrote:And setting the opening and closing of the variant lines, none of the testing have not yet tried?
I'm trying to, ahh, how to say there are shifts open variant line, but still sort of on a crossroad are, i.e. I like both and I have not decided which of them will want more...
You could say that I gently move to my chosen option, to say, as the back door will not yet to close entirely. Noticed that while I deliberately didn't make the decision, delayed the decision, 'on the road' met the right people every day. I.e. I took one big decision to make and stop them, to deal with my question, but I didn't do it. Now's the time.
Last edited by Иван Славов on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:26, edited 2 times in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 03, 2015 0:23

By the way is 31st October, GAIP showed me /although I had long known about the work of Roger Zelazny, but not read/ Night in the lonesome October, it was interesting to read. For those who have not read the piece is sort of a calendar description of some of the actions of their artistic heroes on the days of October, i.e. begins with and ends with 1vogo 31вого Oct.
And then on the Creation of light-creatures of darkness. I have read, but now saw in a different key...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Nov 04, 2015 20:59

The fourth mode is something. If figuratively - as a rich choice a market where there are many possibilities, or more precisely, how a 3D printer where you can print several different necessary things to you.
Аура wrote:And setting the opening and closing of the variant lines, none of the testing have not yet tried?
The feeling when you close the variant line, sort of is something with you in this closed line, as a kind of shadow you... If I understand correctly - you need this thing to take /not to scatter according to various probabilistic-variant line - integrity/.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Nov 05, 2015 22:08

The fourth mode is not easy, I would recommend testing to approach them very carefully. I mean, I hold, but not yet accustomed to this regime as the normal state. With this I have:
Аура wrote:low level, that is common and familiar to the operator.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Nov 07, 2015 0:24

Ахим wrote:as far As I know there is a Taoist practice of energy-creation of the womb man /dossy men practiced this way/.
You can create, you need to understand why. If there is a method and understanding, then the connection of the Empress, the man would be very interesting.
Ахим wrote:If I understand correctly - you need this thing to take /not to scatter according to various probabilistic-variant line - integrity/.
Closure, by itself, returns energy, but we must understand that to completely close will fail. It's impossible. Take "energy footprints" is equally important as in the closed variant lines, and all current. If the current is not taken, it is possible and at the closing lines really that playable. But if in this practice, there the machine will make.
Ахим wrote:the Fourth mode is something.
The fourth mode is only for the experienced travelers on GAIP. With the usual perspective, even energy extreme. That is what you have done before - it really was moving, more or less distant. A change of program area is a real journey, but it should be ready.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Nov 07, 2015 15:26

According to the journal. The entries in the diary to do better in the morning immediately after waking up. Just realized this, you know now, how many lost, leaving the record "for later". And better by hand, when typing on the computer all the same somehow not so. The hand she leads and, at times, betrays the amazing things the brain to realize even before.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Nov 07, 2015 18:41

Аура wrote:
Ахим wrote:the Fourth mode is something.
The fourth mode is only for the experienced travelers on GAIP. With the usual perspective, even energy extreme. That is what you have done before - it really was moving, more or less distant. A change of program area is a real journey, but it should be ready.
A very strong mode. And I thought that was the understanding, at least in some way in these things. It's not for everyone... Testing - be careful, please /repeat, but it's better/. Next week will tell if I can take this mode.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:05

Aura, Achimintrigued :) have to switch to the fourth mode :) By the way, no fear or doubt is considered as one of the results of neocolony.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Nov 08, 2015 16:57

Aura, AchimYou ALL intrigued :wiz When level 2 will appear in the office?? :o

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 08, 2015 20:04

If there is no understanding-knowledge of what it's like to be in the "here and now" NOBODY would recommend mode 4. Honestly.
About coming back from work - think about something, is to perceive-to take in the real world is already a virtual reality. Or are you at home, and think about something completely not in contact with the house.
I can't get hold of the "here and now" more than 30 seconds /in this state halted the internal dialogue that you have all your scattered somewhere "shadow". You are here and now. The body./. And, it seemed to me that one of the keys for this 4того mode.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Nov 08, 2015 20:28

Аура wrote:the Fourth mode is only for the experienced travelers on GAIP. With the usual perspective, even energy extreme. That is what you have done before - it really was moving, more or less distant. A change of program area is a real journey, but it should be ready.
Ахим wrote:If there is no understanding-knowledge of what it's like to be in the "here and now" NOBODY would recommend mode 4.
Ahah, reminds me..."just do not think about the white monkey" :) The more reservations and mixed explanations,the more you want :? However psychology...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Nov 08, 2015 20:33

Милая wrote:the more reservations and mixed explanations,the more you want :? However psychology...
Yes, true, You are right completely. Although I genuinely, absolutely, in your recommendation. :)
By the way, my experience does not mean that the other 4 test mode will seem so strong.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Nov 08, 2015 20:53

Ахим wrote: Although I genuinely, absolutely, in your recommendation.
Did not doubt this :) and the Aura can also say that she sees three steps ahead and warns about the difficulties in advance. :o

On topic: on the program - Sens yet pronounced manifestations, apparently, not yet, see next. Connected to another Style, jade cleaning Meditation and Inner Growth, the responses have all three, smooth, relaxed, soft fit into my current life situation. In all three areas I have room to grow, so that their further development, I hope, will be my joyful and pleasant.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 21:58

Ахим wrote:I can't get hold of the "here and now" more than 30 seconds /in this state halted the internal dialogue that you have all your scattered somewhere "shadow". You are here and now. The body./. And, it seemed to me that one of the keys for this 4того mode.
The operators using neocolonial Clouds, will be better prepared, in this respect, to 4 mode.
Ахим wrote:About coming back from work - think about something, is to perceive-to take in the real world is already a virtual reality.
Microcosm to help. Again, a big plus will be to those who have it..

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Nov 09, 2015 16:57

One more note - using neocolony 2 started to come to understand that, or do it right /no ogovorok/ or, better not do it. In the broadest aspect of understanding "all right."

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 10, 2015 19:35

Lit is exactly what I wrote above, stay in the "here and now" - immersion in what you're doing in real time /and by the way, when not wearing nookular 2 along with the Corsair, but only neocolor 2/ - helps to learn new features better.