Noopendant II. The library programs. Reviews. Discussion.

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Neocolor II. The library programs. Reviews. Discussion.

Post by Aura » Thu Sep 14, 2017 22:07

Package Style level II was enriched with a new program "the Art of Masks," ver.2.2.
In packs of pendants both II and I level with occasional updates and additions, in accordance with the current reality, some updates can give significantly different feeling.

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Fri Nov 17, 2017 17:36

All kind time of day!
Neocolor II level of use for a long time with breaks. Programs Merkaba, the experience of the unconscious and Marriage chambers are very happy. Recently joined Jade cleaning of the Flywheel and started terrible. Became nervous, irritable, got a lot of fears and insecurities. Out on other people, near and far, and the world answers me with the same aggression. The program is not turned off, expects will pass, but to live long in this state it is difficult. Constantly trying to work on myself and feel I have been a setback for several years.
Aura, I really need Your advice what to do? To wait...to endure? Maybe these programs were not needed and I need to disable it? Or condition not associated with the activity programs? First nokolaev I have, maybe before I was to take on the second level without passing the first? bc

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Nov 17, 2017 17:46

that is still in active use ? m b corny overload went ?

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Fri Nov 17, 2017 18:16

Always with me Club Card and wear a thread-mantra. Neocolor II use periodically as needed (in addition to the recent, included, Merkaba, Titanium, Experience the unconscious, the Centrality, of the Marriage quarters and Meditation learning), plus often light a candle Metamorphosis, very like the condition of it. Overload as such do not feel the thread-mantra and the candle on the contrary, calm, get them soft, not driving status without nagrota on the psyche. But thanks anyway for participating :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 20, 2017 15:53

донна Лилия wrote:good day!
Neocolor II level of use for a long time with breaks. Programs Merkaba, the experience of the unconscious and Marriage chambers are very happy. Recently joined Jade cleaning of the Flywheel and started terrible. Became nervous, irritable, got a lot of fears and insecurities. Out on other people, near and far, and the world answers me with the same aggression. The program is not turned off, expects will pass, but to live long in this state it is difficult. Constantly trying to work on myself and feel I have been a setback for several years.
Aura, I really need Your advice what to do? To wait...to endure? Maybe these programs were not needed and I need to disable it? Or condition not associated with the activity programs? First nokolaev I have, maybe before I was to take on the second level without passing the first? bc
All right, the mechanism of action of cleansing may aggravate the problem area. Any cleansing are often associated with unpleasant sensations and access problems to the surface. If some psychological block or the problem is chronic, it is one of natural stages. You can give an physiological example of how brushing your teeth :) If you do not regularly clean it, then the accumulated dirt and bacteria can lead to gum disease, and teeth cleaning when there are painful sensations, gums bleed, which leads to the fact that people, avoiding the unpleasant sensation ceases to clear these areas and the problem becomes harder, and more and more painful. Same with clean energy, chronic problems are felt, aktiviziruyutsya, “weaknesses” may manifest itself as painful, is a necessary step in any cleaning. Take this stage as the period of deliverance from fears, anxieties, etc. what else made itself felt through their activation, to release long-standing blocks on the level of consciousness. The process itself is positive, after which happen the powerful breakthroughs.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 21, 2017 18:00

донна Лилия wrote:Recently added a Jade-cleaning the Flywheel and started terrible. Become nervous, irritable, got a lot of fears and insecurities. Out on other people, near and far, and the world answers me with the same aggression. The program is not turned off, expects will pass, but to live long in this state it is difficult. Constantly trying to work on myself and feel I have been a setback for several years.

Selected, just, refers to the accumulation and autopsy blocks, you can try them Cronus Delta to accumulate and remove. Along the way, to work through a Conductor (drive) to the units more up and revised , or rather, I parapotamos))). Changed my attitude to the units , situations. I worked in the complex with all that is. Even Oleg Matveev technique , the Key Aliyev , the technique of peat and other available protocols a bit of turbo-Gopher...

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:29

Aura, LILY-Pthanks for the answers!
The realization that what is happening is a cleansing process came along with the answer! :) Thank you for this needed reminder :)
Tried today to take out all fears and aggression and breakthrough...breakthrough internal cleansing of accumulated. You are right, attitude to their blocks and issues is important. It is important not to run away from yourself and accept yourself for who you are. I felt free from the heavy load. Even it became easier to breathe and walk. You just need to draw and keep in the current quagmire of self-image, distant and desirable ideal. Always keep in mind something to aspire to. It's not just the act of forming intent as if I wanted any thing or object, it's more an act of faith, faith in ourselves, in our strength, that perfect image of yourself possible. Not so much with the position better or worse, can, can not, but from a position of gratitude to yourself for every step, thought, and action in the present. Not to blame myself for the present in the present of anxiety and aggression, and to take a role in this. I catch myself thinking that it's so simple and difficult at the same time. All really so close, literally under his nose, and in my hands, it is only necessary to give a subtle sense of shape and form, then to make the existing yourself as a Creator, sculpts from clay. Cleaning start a very important process that you need to jump right in and not run. Thank you for the opportunity! Here such thoughts... :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 23, 2017 14:14

Donna Lily The acceptance of what is )))) well, if not quite .....like?))))) Just a recapitulation to do. Acceptance and forgiveness of yourself and others(not to attached and not to get involved in squabbles) , letting go ( not saving the blocks). Patrushev Rekomenduet Oleg Matveev , there are links on the forum. Working with recapitulation by removing negative charges from situations in General, methods working. Matveev was introduced the modified improved ...made his methodology, although all is Scientology . In combination with Sedonas and a Map Chronos. You can combine pendants cards and all that will help to reach the trunk)))with blocks. Well, Prowadnicach always help you)))) I'll keep saying it. This is all I found useful disk recapitulation of the past , letting go, forgiveness, and in the present work for the future not to produce chests with blocks. Good luck.And practices that are here on the forum and it is desirable , if not far live , to visit at least one prakticheskom session at Aura. Much clearer.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Nov 23, 2017 21:40

Aura answer.))Neocolor 2,program set?-the art of masks,there will be a mask of a Satyr,then what did you think about to implement,or is it different?

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Nov 24, 2017 16:54

well, if not quite .....like?)))))
then ..to improve :) "not quite like" is the norm ,but if "don't like" it is necessary to change something .
for the adoption itself, there is a program image of a true I

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Nov 24, 2017 20:24

once again, I realized the importance of the program “ true image ” after talking with the user on the current nickname Sol
even the trolls have a lot to learn !
it is important to perceive the situation but more importantly to perceive themselves and their role in the world

in this example, and their experiences have identified several characteristics of people with inadequate self-perception :

1. these people always and everywhere seek to prove something to others .wrote Aura “If you have something to prove to anyone - then he did not believe" ( loose quote )
2. these people are constantly demanding from others to what they proved and explained . inadequate self-perception is to ignore logic .logic is not seen or not understood by them as not relevant to their illusions
3. these people oppose themselves to the surrounding world .this can take different forms, for example ,generalization is the “ I” and “ you all ” .
4. these people constantly compare themselves with others, often in exaggerated form. for example ,I'm smart ,everyone else is stupid .I understand you all don't understand .I can ,you all can not etc. in case of inflated self-esteem or I'm the only one stupid /dull /poor /poor in the case of low self-esteem .
5. these people do not accept opinions different from their own
6. these people may consider themselves deprived or resentful life .for example ,one had rich parents ,and me –no ,this man is lucky and not me, etc.
7. another sign– the illusion of exclusivity. for example , I was the only person in a thousand ,that's so rare.
8. these people talk to fill an inner emptiness with external manifestations .they need to argue and defend their current rating and they should always be the last word ,no matter what the sentence it will be
9. these people are either sensitive to authority ,blindly follow one authority, rejecting the other or does not recognize any authority but himself .
10. these people sensitive choose the circle corresponding to your self-image , social circle selects out of a desire to assert themselves . afraid of and avoided communicating with people and self - confident- with the low self-esteem and psychologically attack and love to humiliate uncertain people with high self-esteem
11. these people often take offense and react to the words other people ,for example on a harmless friendly joke
12. these people tend to blame other people and the world in something
13. these people are afraid not to meet expectations
14. and most importantly these people are afraid to show their true colors

very easy to notice these symptoms in others, but the most valuable to seek them ,to look at ourselves in this good forum can read their posts and look for these signs .if was found – connect “ the image of the true me. ” all benefits )<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Nov 24, 2017 23:04

Virtual program and its technology,the preconditions for triggering ,like that.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Nov 25, 2017 13:50

раданов wrote:very easy to notice these symptoms in others, but the most valuable to seek them ,to look at ourselves in this good forum can read their posts and look for these signs .if was found – connect “ the image of the true me. ”
I agree with all the points and wrote about what ...in another topic)).It's all there in all, some aware, others not. One noticed and they say at least to myself, thanks for reminding me. And the other kicking. No I am I and you are you . This duality, the opposition , and much that. So hard to live, especially in a pair. Such with everyone and anyone. The other just has no chance to be with him. Because in his life there is no room for anything else. Not acceptance of the other , not primarily the acceptance of the same in themselves.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Nov 25, 2017 15:22

Гуфест wrote:Aura answer.))Neocolor 2,program set?-the art of masks,there will be a mask of a Satyr,then what did you think about to implement,or is it different?
The program "Art masks" package "Style" a little different, is the use of masks in the literal sense of the word, refers to the art of applying makeup and other paraphernalia on the person, more suitable for a female audience that deals masks almost every day, but often without understanding or purely on an intuitive understanding of how a particular color, line affect the formation of the image.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 25, 2017 16:36

I remembered the mask as Jim Carrey.)This would get.
Last edited by Гуфест on Sat Nov 25, 2017 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 25, 2017 16:40

Regarding hair and makeup,the antimony used in cosmetics since ancient times the alchemists believe the wolf devouring antimony metals,antimony consumes communication energy impact makes it impossible for the evil eye,damage,and other effects ,and clears the vehicle from many unpleasant communication.Antimony loved witches and the witches.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 28, 2017 13:34

Гуфест wrote:I remembered the mask as Jim Carrey.)This would get.
Wise film.

Бендер

Post by Бендер » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:49

Hello Aura.I'm new here.Interested in channel Mastercast lessons Monosov.Very interesting.I came across your forum,had a strong desire to acquire Nookular 2 levels.Really need the opinion of a competent person,and based on what I read here is you Aura. :?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Dec 01, 2017 20:49

Бендер wrote:Really need the opinion of a competent person
Opinion on what?

Анька

Post by Анька » Thu May 10, 2018 12:21

Good day Aura other visitors of the forum! Read about neocolor II, very interested, that there were some issues.

1. The validity of the pendant indefinitely? or is it just the carrier and the period will depend only on the selected programs?

2. If programs pendant 9 and some say 3 months, at the end of the period of validity they can be replaced by other, well, it goes to all programs were active ?

3. Is it possible in the presence of neocolony II to place orders for programs online, or for payment and connection need to come to You in the office?

4. Whether the use of nookular II when serious blocks and weak feelies this? I think I came so far from a state of shock all the time are in a situation in my head from the past, a lot of internal fears. Or better use it after cleaning (wheels, other products, etc.) for further development? Experience in the use of nookular Body was already 2 years ago, blocks a lot left, but there is still a lot I feel.

5. As I understand it first it is advisable to wear nookular with basic programs, which is already initially, and then plug the other, and how much to carry around? Or is it all feel?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 13, 2018 12:39

Анька wrote:Good afternoon Aura and other visitors to the forum! Read about neocolor II, very interested, that there were some issues.

1. The validity of the pendant indefinitely? or is it just the carrier and the period will depend only on the selected programs?
Included programs work indefinitely indefinitely included for 3 months work in 3 months (actually a bit longer, because disabling the program and the process fades gradually and sine with decreasing amplitude).
Анька wrote:2. If programs pendant 9 and some say 3 months, at the end of the period of validity they can be replaced by other, well, it goes to all programs were active ?
To pausity and run is suspended other programs at any time during the term of the programs.
Анька wrote:3. Is it possible in the presence of neocolony II to place orders for programs online, or for payment and connection need to come to You in the office?
Online through the functional LK.
Анька wrote:4. Whether the use of nookular II when serious blocks and weak feelies this? I think I came so far from a state of shock all the time are in a situation in my head from the past, a lot of internal fears. Or better use it after cleaning (wheels, other products, etc.) for further development? Experience in the use of nookular Body was already 2 years ago, blocks a lot left, but there is still a lot I feel.
In this case, it is recommended to include the Program-Sens, the Elimination of software dependency and software-cleaning, you can start working with information double through the program the image of the true self.
Анька wrote:5. As I understand it first it is advisable to wear nookular with basic programs, which is already initially, and then plug the other, and how much to carry around? Or is it all feel?
It all depends on the individual characteristics and goals, to have something suited to the early use of the product, what with it moving.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 17, 2018 14:36

From the PM:
Yesterday I received neocolor II level with pre-loaded programs, the Vitality and Naturalness. Well what can I say! This is a completely different "kettle of fish"! There was feeling/perception of space, volume, words it not to pass, General lifting, vitality, desire or longing for the real action!

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sat Jul 21, 2018 17:06

Good day to all!
Probably not the topic of this thread, but didn't find any information
To purchase Neocolony II and programs ordered Club card. It is an Active member of the club with a link to the software.
How to list and decrypt the data plug-in programs?
Aura, thank you very much !)
And to all forum members I would be grateful for any information!)

кросби

Post by кросби » Sun Jul 22, 2018 14:36

VITALY GINZBURG
In the section "club of self-development"is a branch with a discussion of the programs the club card and U-system

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Aug 07, 2018 17:47

News from the "information fields" :)
According to reports in the PM, many noticed some quality changes in InfoSpace during the last 3-4 months. The changes are manifested in very different feelings and development are more global than it looks with a subjective perception (it is possible to say that there is a change of information filling one of the levels of structure, but which inevitably affects the entire architecture of GAAP). We will not touch the linear estimate these changes, as well as a detailed explanation of practical usage (like following and listening, of course) of such a process. If to describe the process in one word, it is more appropriate "extension". If a little about the practice, adherence to the global process of expansion requires conditions collected resources and preferably centrality, must have volume and direction, and effectively implemented through the synchronization of the levels (more about this is in this thread, the software resource II pendant and the subject of Architecture GAIP).
The news is published in this thread, because in this case, the process affected the structure of the product neocolor II, namely, the opportunity to remove the restrictions in the number of simultaneously active programs. Such requests for the removal of restrictions received from users often, so the news in every sense of joyful (not to mention the fact that to be felt and manifest II pendant will be quite different) :) Technically be implemented in the near future.