Noopendant II. The library programs. Reviews. Discussion.

Integrated control technology a reality
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ
Re: Neocolor II. The library programs. Reviews. Discussion.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:34

Good day !
Will implement new features neocolonial level II only newly manufactured products or a machine preupgraded all neocolony users ( without changes in the office or place of issue) ?
What other products are coming with interesting changes and additions ? very curious to try new sensations manifestations of neocolonial, looking forward to news about the accomplished upgrading :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 30, 2018 20:33

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:Good day !
Will implement new features neocolonial level II only newly manufactured products or a machine preupgraded all neocolony users ( without changes in the office or place of issue) ?
What other products are coming with interesting changes and additions ? very curious to try new sensations manifestations of neocolonial, looking forward to news about the accomplished upgrading
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:the Question is : do these qualitative changes in the InfoSpace on the cards of Alchemy I , that is, whether there will be an opportunity to connect more on a card ( already issued or newly issued) and will there be some qualitatively different feeling from the cards that interact with the new parameters of InfoSpace as a whole ?
Good questions.
Entered into force important changes in coulombs II level. Was provided software and the ongoing changes and technically solved the problem of removing the limit of 9 simultaneously active programs. Upgrade applies to both new manufactured and existing products. Now on the Coulomb level II can be simultaneously active for any number of programs.
A little more about the ongoing global process of GAIP. First, we must understand that before talking about changes in space, at least need to be able to feel it. The sense of space is driven primarily by the volume of consciousness. Few people realize that even when, for example, in the room, the modern man mainly perceives only one measurement (linearity), one plane (this plane is parallel to the frontal axis of the body), and to experience another plane of man is forced to change body position. Even on the physical level, many are not able to perceive volume. This suggests that not used even the existing minimum bodily resources (not to mention the energy). What is the global expansion process in GEIP? This is, firstly, to change its architecture (geometry). Accompanying the change of frequency we have not yet touched, and not enough volume to receive the information :) If the person does not interact with the space and its geometry (at least in 3D) of its bulk geometry, any change process of the architecture of GAIP any will lead to an uncontrolled process. And in this case is either to pray, or to resist, that is, a temporary seal at the expense of any resources to try to lock in their dominant plane. As you know, Lao Tzu was cursed with the phrase “may you live in interesting times”. But in the days of Lao Tzu, the space was different.
If people have time to develop the resource volume and mobility, that is, knew at least one rhythm, and it is the task of level I, then it can set its own rhythms and thus affect space. Actually, when one understands that in addition to the physical body-food-home-work-making money-the family is something else, it begins to withdraw and the process begins to flow like an avalanche. And at this moment such a global process in GAAP, as an extension, can play the role of a wave for a surfer (most importantly – on the wave to stay :)) Before, that is, to level II, the giant waves you can look but not ride. It also gives a different feeling, at least aesthetically. Therefore, the pendants I and alchemy I can give a different feeling, but not so much in the key of practical application, but in the knowledge of the prospects and setting goals. Here Alchemy II played differently, but also without changing the number of programs – perhaps the best word to describe would be “brighter”. That is, the effects are the same, but a more vivid, tangible.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Aug 30, 2018 21:30

Perhaps it will be possible for one nookular to connect all Alchemy I,comfortable to wear one token.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Fri Aug 31, 2018 14:00

Aura, thank you!

Лон

Post by Лон » Sun Sep 02, 2018 0:26

To go into 4 mode))) now))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Sep 03, 2018 22:30

Maybe such that in one mode, were all the modes simultaneously,it is technically allowed?Each mode has its own advantage,to make the ability to do this was with all modes simultaneously.Will, when the system operates independently of the autopilot and at the same time control it is possible to take yourself at any time at the request of the operator.

кросби

Post by кросби » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:24

AuraPlease tell us about "Yang" and the possibility of interaction with the "Source of courage".

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:24

Лон wrote:to Go into 4 mode))) now))
Yeah, I realized))

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:39

Гуфест wrote:Maybe such that in one mode, were all the modes simultaneously,it is technically allowed?Each mode has its own advantage,to make the ability to do this was with all modes simultaneously.Will, when the system operates independently of the autopilot and at the same time control it is possible to take yourself at any time at the request of the operator.
You can say that it is now. Partially. Power is medium, 4 is the mode power. That is, the modes are arranged in increasing complexity and subtlety of control that prevents power for example to change only the speed and not touch everything else, it turns out the medium mode. And return to automatic mode will be explained and motivated by, I think, if you mastered the controls (especially to the extent that is happening almost autonomously, without requiring active attention, under the control of a small amount of "RAM"), it is better to stay on the selected comfort mode. Do not really understand the meaning of frequently jumping between modes, for me the choice of modes needed for the selection of the most suitable for the individual characteristics (rather, opportunities), and frequently changing features of ie are not as common and are associated with hypermobility of the energy body (the dream by the way you can contribute to this :)). Even in this case, it is easy to change the modes according to needs, access in Lux is almost always at hand.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:59

кросби wrote:Arrascaeta please about "Yang" and the possibility of interaction with the "Source of courage".
Detailed description of the programs of "Yin" and "Yang" are in this thread. Reading the description, you can understand that a program of Yin and Yang can be called a basic principles which can be manifested in such a wide range of different areas of life that describe interoperability with any particular software package I level difficult. Yin and Yang set up the balance of the interaction energy of the body and the surrounding world, while all levels of interactions, from physical to software. Let's start with the fact that the Source package there is a program Yang polarities, as part of the Dyad, we can say, the program is Yang I level (not to confuse, because Yang and Yang polarity of the second level, that is, in the amount of 5D and 6D functions is largely different on the practical application of things). We can assume that Ian can give unfolding in the world around social, creative, mental, sexual...all the parts of the package Source. How it will look from a practical point of view, depends entirely on the level at which the operator at the moment. It is known that the world is a mirror of man's inner world, and so, from a software Yang all "features" in the mirror will be significantly strengthened in the world. If this is applied to the Source, achieved the confidence of a warrior, financial stability, development of creativity, etc., then perhaps the result will be impressive) If the operator with the help of Source still looking for ways of transformation of aggression, or still confused on the way "creative" or still trying to replace the confidence and charisma selfishness...along with Jan II level can be a hard time, neither the operator nor the world)), and Therefore mentioned in the recommendations to connect with Yang and Yin in the pair to have a whole range of information interaction and eventually come to balance and not constantly bending the line or constantly bend.<

Анька

Post by Анька » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:26

Wear nookular from the month of July, which is very powerful even with basic programs, there is its effect on the power not that powerful, and just all the processes are more progressive and fleeting, well, I thought so, well I decided on the paver, the maximum speed of the action to be most productive, as they want to solve problems and to develop further. And came up with all the super, megadome, you can enjoy a connection remotely and pouziti and run the program when it is convenient. In General I am delighted with such ease and effect! On the advice of the Aura connected sense, getting rid of the other dependencies, the jade Shoe, still decided to add the anahata chakra, the effect was felt from each program, the problems were solved slowly and after about a month had already decided to mount the image of the true self. And then began the trash. Began to surface in the most painful situation for me, what is so bright that it is impossible to ignore, but it turns out it easy to determine what exactly is touched, spread out so to speak on shelves, and even not only me , but in General, why it happened, the cause of everything. Sometimes I feel zapadne, and the situation is scrolled again and again, but in the end the output is, it becomes clear what was wrong or why it happened. Memories so vivid and absorbing, that sometimes I forget where I got very distracted, forget things, can easily pass your station in the train, well, stuff like that. It is all happening at such a frenetic pace that affects sleep, long time can not sleep , think think. Managed to remember not only from his past but also the thoughts and feelings of the participating individuals. the Dreams are still the way too, even from the basic prog dreamed a lot of dreams with the key problems from the image of the true self all tin)) was Thinking to connect the experience of the unconscious read on the forum that the development of childhood go well, but now I do not know whether. I mean standing of course , but that can wait. Aura what do You think, if you connect it experience neason. will it help to solve problems faster, or Vice versa, it is better not to hurry and then connect to say so you dig even deeper? It's just that sometimes I feel like there's not enough side view to see the full picture , I think maybe this program just would have come, but I'm afraid the effect and even whether at the moment..<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 18, 2018 14:07

The image of a True I You have powerful works, then found "what the doctor ordered") Often this program involves psychological studies, because the human psyche has software add-ons in defense, makes you see yourself better than you really are, and to meet True-it is not always pleasant and painless. What better way to end the current level of immersion and to facilitate psychological state and then go back to problem areas after some time to dig deeper, or to plunge at once deeper look at your feelings and condition. It should be a purely personal approach. In self-development, as in sports, there are "sprinters", there are "marathon runners". In any case, it is recommended to complement the work of Cronus, in the first case it will be enough just it, the second can be supplemented by Experience unconsciously, this program really allows you to see a fuller picture that will allow you to move to another level of immersion.
Thank you for your review!

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Sep 25, 2018 17:27

Dear friends!

I quote : "the Block of service control programs II level differs from the I-th coded interface, which first gave the ability to dynamically control plug-in packages, and support the use of 5D and 6D functions. "

Please share your understanding and experience, who as it manifests itself - mean the use of support neocolonial second level 5 D @ 6 D functions

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Sep 25, 2018 17:30

It is a synthesis and transmutation, transformation ?

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:08

Лакшми4 wrote:if you look closely, the material world consists of geometric forms, simple and complex,... agree...
The world consists of energy, and form is the condition for the existence of energy. This applies not only to the material world and dense energies. Any energy that is stored in our space, has the form. Our whole universe as it consists of the energies of the sum and unfolding forms. Form is a vessel. Water - energy. No vessel – the water has nowhere to stay. The shape determines the frequency of energy, or the range which is possible for existence in this form.
Лакшми4 wrote:but why do we think geo forms?
We don't think, but our thinking is shaped. And it is important to separate the concept of "thinking" from "impulse response". The thought is not thinking. Modern man in fast rhythms tend to substitute thinking with your reaction to thoughts.
Лакшми4 wrote:then.if people osoznaet understand the qualities of each
view geom shapes, he moutsouna need to think in a particular situation figures
If you create a tool for building forms.[/quote]

What are the tools of creating shapes?
What types of energy specific to each type of shapes? How to determine the frequency range of energy forms ?

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:29

I think form is a manifestation of energy in time

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 28, 2018 14:21

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:Лакшми4 wrote(a):
then.if people osoznaet understand the qualities of each
view geom shapes, he moutsouna need to think in a particular situation figures

If you create a tool for building forms.

What are the tools of creating shapes?
What types of energy specific to each type of shapes? How to determine the frequency range of energy forms ?[/quote]

Speculate)). A few days ago called someone in the office asking aid for the production of the cube of Metatron. I don't know how, didn't pay attention to it. Asked a question, the form is energy, frequency. And fell down "references from the world")) Then VC, the Sphere of ASH, caught again, then accidentally jumped the site...(the mouse I acting up))and sometimes she throws something). Yesterday, these top questions. Looked up info for myself in the first place))). Swamped in information science, almost all in this direction is known and measured and displayed.
If you take , for example, Chladni Figures. https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=фиг ... 1434015581 "Chladni figures — the figures formed by the accumulation of small particles near the nodal lines on the surface of elastic oscillating plate." The shape formed by the sound of a certain frequency or range of frequencies.In this case, time and space, in our 3D , though is drawn on a plane in 2D. Instrument-sound. In your 3D space, we can create forms by sound, by measuring its frequency. Can thoughts, this is also a certain frequency of thought,and it can probably be measured, but in a subtle manifestation, and someone that can see. Can the human thought of the energy embodied in a physical object(the subject) ? If you take it on faith that the Creators are people with more powerful energy can do that (true or not?) Could Jesus, some Saints(as they assumed) could, and can now(again if you take it on faith that materialization exists).I won't give examples, that would not be a debate who is who ))). It is possible the water is to test and measure. All forms and shapes appear under the influence of outside something . But they form, is not sustainable. How the Universe formed a stable physical objects with a powerful communication molecules? )Known only to Him and some physicists.
But the question remains, who really is in the Universe creates all forms and instrument, probably the same sound frequencies. Who? So, too, can say-Lord... What ? Well than, if we believe ...."In the beginning was the Word"..sound, and it was from ...Him. And it turns out , spoke it as a particular frequency or range of frequencies(in the beginning). And then "singing")))) at all frequency ranges , creating a form.)) Again, if you believe the Vedas, the Upanishads and the Mahabharata, as the earliest sources...
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:What types of energy specific to each type of shapes? How to determine the frequency range of energy forms ?
It seems that everything has already been explored and measured. Interesting site I found , not one, This very informative.https://subscribe.ru/archive/science.ne ... 23532.html EN/2017/10/02/haos-effekt-babochki-figury-hladni-i-tajny-mirozdaniya/">http://integral-russia.ru/2017/10/02/ha ... rozdaniya/<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 28, 2018 15:30

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Can thoughts, this is also a certain frequency of thought,and it can probably be measured, but in a subtle manifestation, and someone that can see. Can the human thought of the energy embodied in a physical object(the subject) ?
It is interesting how everything is twisted)). The morning driving to work yesterday on the subway, and the path does a little more than an hour. To do but read, or play, in the subway nothing. Well, or to think.... under game)), diverting mind). So , they came in a pair, directly opposite , almost back to back stood up. And right smack , svaki...and so on. Even before metro was on the road and thought "pull" programs Alchemy 2nd level . Thought what ....? We went on the subway and raced))). What programs were involved did not realize until now, but that the manifestation of the energy level was clear, it's 100%))). What visual? When smacking and civaki on polvagona heard languid sighs , the laughter , and I stood on the phone in balls played under is think good)). And then I got distracted by something around them ..is formed a ball or sphere of energy. It was evident the interaction of their energies, exchange , certain chakras or just one-sided..in some chakras, then one way or another in different chakras. I was surprised that I like on the screen can clearly see, a little concentrated, is missing. Up to your balls)). And then again there was a sphere around them , again, energy and metabolism , the colors and shapes and what is more evident is the involvement of others in this process, who was riding in the car. That's where the picture was... Yeah. Then just a visual aid demonstrated. Those passengers , who was near and heard it and seen it , but not all , involved energetically, yeah, at those levels(chakras) which are used to take these energy. And further more. Not only went to the stream to him in the field and from them too. It looked like ,well, let's say a pipe or something. Someone involved deliberately on the impact of energy who is not. And someone on the contrary to fuel this energy. And perceived their mutual energy of the lower and upper chakras too. But the top looked strange . The colors were different-apparently different assessment of what is happening from the observer were not awareness , but also involved. When I woke up and thought , I like this case...???))) Visually it was able to observe what is happening around and the movement of energy)). And then I saw your bubble-sphere , but as it was compressed closer to him. That is right on the intersection of their domains. Thought, until the balls are played , the consciousness is distracted and the subconscious self worked and even built a protective sphere))). Apparently did not want to physically participate in the process...
But it's flowers. Rode 4 stops, Polezhaevskaya girl came back in the door, as there is exit to the station from the opposite door, and she stood with her back to the door guy to her before, and I'm at the door side. Who goes , he will understand. And so the girl leaves and behind it a plume of energy. The scope to expand has become (all this for a couple of seconds) , stretch out on the go. All involved energy for this sector. Then some quickly broke off and returned to owners, some still reaching for her , because she's stretched the field , leaving your boyfriend. Almost everything was broken in a couple or three seconds, but it seemed so long.. So the girl left and the guy in the same position in front of the door. Comes a Muslim woman in a headscarf , beautiful modern ))) and gets in the girl departed. And then the second part marlezonskogo ballet)). Quickly how to collect their energy, uhlanitsa lad did not have time)) or not managed, the sphere was still glowing paints....and...that girl ,is a Muslim, and I watch as she suddenly began to fidget , not knowing what's going on. Then to the left , then the right, although they are not in contact with the guy. Guy on the phone continued to do something as before, but he moved behind her , not seeing her, she was low in comparison with him)). She was nervous, because he flow to the girl did not stop and his energy began to ask for "additions" to involve its power in its sphere. Understand that it's not consciously. But nonetheless. From Muslim girl apparently was a taboo on such promanage)). She's not involved, but those who once again smelled fresh and hot (the passengers) began to get involved again , and even new passengers coming to the station. And again the same picture.. I see your face, like in my field)). The ATO because of the interest involved is not long. My girlfriend formed a tight sphere, understanding or not? And everything is curved back on itself. Apparently rebuffed Devushkiny Sphere , his subconscious caught it and closed the lad))). Immediately powitali observers and also back to myself ..its cleaned up. Go, go out with him at the same time in China.. and I think it was????)))
What I have shown? What programs my subconscious self possessed, and I wasn't informed? And what I should make?
15 minute drive to transplant and so much has happened visually. Myself still do not believe. Honestly, as a glitch.
Went after the transplant and in shock, 've been mulling over what I saw, different saw , but it clearly , clearly and for a long time)). Still unpacking information is seen. Tried to sketch it , yet as unpacked seen...))) Yeah)).<

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sun Sep 30, 2018 13:29

LILIYA-R , thank you for such interesting information ! I'm new here and I'm interested in, thank you for sharing with me their experience !!!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 01, 2018 15:22

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:LILIYA-R , thank you for such interesting information ! I'm new here and I'm interested in, thank you for sharing with me their experience !!!
))) well is the answer not only to you was my question to myself and the world , then asked you)) itself so rapidly to look for or to remember ,is unlikely)). But there's a request there is information)). So I have a new found too, while you were looking for. We always asked the other , in fact the answer itself :?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 02, 2018 19:48

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:What are the different tools for creating forms?
Tool one its own form. You can draw an analogy, using the form of your physical body, you can create the physical form, the house for example to build. In the same way (about the same) you can create/to create/to build EN. body (more precisely, using the structure of EIT is possible to create a tool), but it must have a certain structure (form), because unlike the physical body, the energy collapses the average person to 3-9 years...in fact, that's what Алхимия2, and judging by the almost absence of feedback, the process is either complicated, or confusing for users. Pure energy is incomprehensible, inaccessible as yet to understand. That is, if a vibration model EN. body is not included in the frequencies in the current bandwidth, then the program just are not used or little used.
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:What types of energy specific to each type of shapes?
Due to the volume and diversity of the concept of “energy”, a single classification. The closest you can come to understanding, studying crystals, since it is the only case when a form of energy has a physical manifestation. You can call the crystals “frozen energy”, a pure, primary form (which is space), and not necessarily of the earth.
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:How to specify a range of frequencies of energy form ?
Based on geometry shapes.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 02, 2018 20:00

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:Is a synthesis and transmutation, transformation ?
The increase in dimension. We are accustomed to the perception of linearity and three-dimensionality due to the fact that there are to experience in the physical world, limited to the illusion of space-time. It seems to us that if not the future, but the past is uniquely determined, that time moves linearly from past to future that we are divided by distance between objects. You can look at the behaviour of quants to understand that elementary particles are living in another dimension - manifest nonlocality, that is, the unusual properties that are not possible in our physical 3-dimensional reality. You can call other dimensions and synthesis, and transmutation...and transformation, it does not matter :) It is important that the person is a multidimensional being.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:12

Aura, thank you !

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:44

Аура wrote:
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:What are the different tools for creating forms?
Tool one its own form. You can draw an analogy, using the form of your physical body, you can create the physical form, the house for example to build. In the same way (about the same) you can create/to create/to build EN. body (more precisely, using the structure of EIT is possible to create a tool), but it must have a certain structure (form), because unlike the physical body, the energy collapses the average person to 3-9 years...in fact, that's what Алхимия2, and judging by the almost absence of feedback, the process is either complicated, or confusing for users. Pure energy is incomprehensible, inaccessible as yet to understand. That is, if a vibration model EN. body is not included in the frequencies in the current bandwidth, then the program just are not used or little used.
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:What types of energy specific to each type of shapes?
Due to the volume and diversity of the concept of “energy”, a single classification. The closest you can come to understanding, studying crystals, since it is the only case when a form of energy has a physical manifestation. You can call the crystals “frozen energy”, a pure, primary form (which is space), and not necessarily of the earth.
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:How to specify a range of frequencies of energy form ?
Based on geometry shapes.
Dear Aura, in this regard, it would be very interesting to know a little more about "Crystal worlds" from the PRO.<

Лаймпроф

Post by Лаймпроф » Wed Oct 03, 2018 13:08

Aura, Hello! The question of "Integrity" and "Centrality". If a person engages in different practices simultaneously (power, coding, therapy, mantras), the program "Integrity" and "Centrality" will help to all these diverse practices are harmoniously combined in the information field of the operator, forming a single system positive effect, preventing imbalances and internal contradictions?