How to wear noopendants?

Integrated control technology a reality
олигарх
How to wear noopendants?

Post by олигарх » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:27

dear Aura!
please tell me,and neocolony necessarily all on the neck wear?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Promotion !

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:32

In the program automatic mode switching neocolonial is a function of combining neocolonial to the group, you can wear a pendant group, it is endowed with the properties of the pendant group. In a group you can add neocolony and exclude them from it.

http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =35&t=5836

Ира

Post by Ира » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:41

Accidentally took advantage of the unification of the week - Yes, impressive. Only here at pendants of the group may be only one mode for all, but it is not always necessary....

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Oct 11, 2015 16:13

Ира wrote:Accidentally took advantage of the unification of the week - Yes, impressive. Only here at pendants of the group may be only one mode for all, but it is not always necessary....
The main difference between neocolonial grouped in one of the control firmware, while not in a group are controlled independently from each other. That is, the activation of various programs done for the whole, combined package all spec. programs. Basically, the grouping of products was created for smoothing effects with a significant expansion of the integral field when an operator begins work with multiple pendants at once, but not consistently. What can a few products from your neck to wear it as an added bonus.

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Sun Oct 11, 2015 18:37

олигарх wrote:dear Aura!
please tell me,and neocolony necessarily all on the neck wear?
to answer your question - in my pocket nookular also provides for full effect.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 15, 2015 13:56

олигарх wrote:to answer your question - in my pocket nookular also provides for full effect.
In the absence of blocks in certain channels. The Central axis is a projection of the primary information conduit in the body, so it is better to carry on the Central axis, better yet, back, still, it's not decoration.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 15, 2015 13:57

олигарх wrote:excuse, that I interfere, but probably more wise counsel in this situation may give the Aura itself.
and in my opinion, the first for rehabilitation it is better to use nookular "body" and "armor"
The Council never asked to Express an opinion and try to experiment and everyone can, for this forum exists. When you need the advice of a developer, then go directly to the developer.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Thu Oct 15, 2015 18:21

Аура wrote:oligarch wrote(a):

sorry, that I interfere, but probably more wise counsel in this situation may give the Aura itself.
and in my opinion, the first for rehabilitation it is better to use nookular "body" and "armor"

The Council never asked to Express an opinion and try to experiment and everyone can, for this forum exists. When you need the advice of a developer, then go directly to the developer.
any medical device, whether it is equipment or pharmaceutical form, after technical checks are testing in the control groups. Powers to investigate in this way the pendants I have neither from developers nor from our official medicine. But it is very interesting to trace the effects of the pendants in different combinations, not only from the point of view changes energoinformational processes , but also from the point of view of banal practical application and manifestations of changes at the physical level. Of course, it is possible in a group of volunteers from itself, relatives and relatives of friends, of which his office was always in the wards there)) of Course, with their consent, and of course, following the main principle - do no harm, and I have no doubt, especially using the low setting default. I think the body armor and the microcosm should give some visible effects of therapeutic rehabilitation. If give the opportunity I will try, share, and , of course, to ask advice from all of you, like advanced users and developers who are much more sensitive processes than while I))) Thank you!

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:37

dear Doctor M very much understand your desire to help others, if I had a longer experience in this aspect, I would you would give hard facts, but so far I'm experimenting on myself. Though to understand a bit the idea of the Aura I ventured through nookular expecting Mental understanding through awareness with the help of this neocolony(well, sort of understand the language of her communication directly at the level of artistic creation), although a mental stopping logic(how and where, and why). Intuition is probably better in this situation.... Probably better on the informational level to find the cause of the disease(since it is not known why the illness was created, MB. the worldview of the patient is to blame). I decided to try out for yourself neocolony Aura purely intuitive urge(look at a photo of a certain neocolony, having something positive gained, although there have been several attempts to understand the logic by reading the description of neocolonial, information is not perceived, decided to buy to try for yourself the description it is, you see, even the Soviets are trying to give the stimulus of brain activity went on to cheer from the mental. So the interaction from neocolonial soft gently, restores the natural, and then at the discretion of the user within the ideas of the Creator....or maybe something more....(if I'm not mistaken the meaning of the microcosm of know thyself and know the universe....)

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Fri Oct 16, 2015 13:54

Доктор М wrote:any medical device, whether it is equipment or pharmaceutical form, after technical checks are testing in the control groups. Powers to investigate in this way the pendants I have neither from developers nor from our official medicine.
("Now about the causes of diseases and the possibilities of neocolony. Nookular no “cures”, it creates the conditions necessary for the formation of health (see software packages), and gives certain tools to do this. That is, the person is given the opportunity to be healthy, to be or not to be is your own choice operator. Nookular “Body”, working with the integral field, increases the so-called “software immunity”, that is, increases the selectivity of the operator in connection to parasitic and pathogenic programs." )- forum thread nookular the "Body". Judging from all written with your hand, no imposed intervention there, just you with neocolony give the patient the opportunity to become and be healthy.

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Fri Oct 16, 2015 14:26

dear Aura, please tell me,
after buying neocolony you need to immediately "activate" ?
just here I think maybe until the event to buy another neocolony as gifts
friends for the new year.

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Fri Oct 16, 2015 14:31

олигарх wrote:dear Aura, please tell me,
or storage neocolonial in this case, better still
and the "Sarcophagus" to buy ?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:47

олигарх wrote:dear Aura, please tell me,
Not necessarily
олигарх wrote:or storage neocolonial in this case, better still
and the "Sarcophagus" to buy ?
Also not required, the Sarcophagus is needed for other cases (the principal is listed in the product description) to store the artifacts that are already in the works.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Mon Oct 26, 2015 16:40

Аура wrote:what can a few products from your neck to wear it as an added bonus.
And tell me such a thing, here are other pendants in groups, one on the neck. Whether it is necessary to turn to wear on the body of each pendant group or one to wear, and the rest don't even print?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Oct 28, 2015 0:16

Русалка wrote:And tell me such a thing, here are other pendants in groups, one on the neck. Whether it is necessary to turn to wear on the body of each pendant group or one to wear, and the rest don't even print?
No, one is enough. But we must remember that coupled group of products does not equal according to the principle of work and the effects of several pendants in one.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Wed Oct 28, 2015 18:23

Аура wrote:But we must remember that coupled group of products does not equal according to the principle of work and the effects of several pendants in one.
Then tell us how it works. And that's what I thought all in one. What will be different quality of work in turn with pendants work with the adjoint group?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 29, 2015 21:08

The group of products one package governing system software (firmware Coulomb), while each pendant individually - its on each package special. programs. This affects the number of simultaneously active programs in the group they will be less. Therefore, if we begin from several neocolonial at the same time, it is better to do it with an adjacent group, and then break it, or you can add the pendants one by one as the development.

Амакер

How to wear neocolony?

Post by Амакер » Fri Nov 06, 2015 13:09

For two months I have had a lot of questions about HOW to WEAR NEOCOLONY? Some of the answers are found in the branches of some not found, maybe already posted. Please do not send to other branches! I read the forum with interest, the posts of the Aura and help open my eyes to important things. But when you have a specific question to reread ALL difficult. The questions are:
1. Do I have to wear nookular constantly? Sometimes I feel the need to remove the pendant. Night definitely sleep with him, day there are moments when it seems that the pendant prevents.
2. Be sure to wear nookular on the neck? It will be enough to pocket or keep close?
3. Matters wear nookular "picture" to yourself or from yourself?
4. I read that the pendant should hang straight, "the Central axis" even better on the back of the spine. Night wear pendant is sure, because it greatly affects dreams and sleep quality another. But at night, the pendant is sure strays to the side, whether it interferes with his work? At night it is better to remove?
Thank you!

Aura
Разработчик

Re: How to properly wear neocolony?

Post by Aura » Sat Nov 07, 2015 0:31

1. Better constantly, why tear the process? There is action, and You want to make prodactive. And if you decided to defer, in the Sarcophagus. For a long time. The fact that matter has inertia, and changes in software do not immediately reach the physical level. If here and there a layer of software to pull, then on the physical...complete nonsense happens. We need to monitor to understand the ongoing process, and then make the necessary changes. The feeling that stopping can be a conventional adaptation. And the path too, like "razdelyat".
2. Depends on the availability of blocks in the meridians projections of information channels in the body. On the neck the best option, it is recommended to start. If you wish to experiment, that is bad nothing will happen. If the energy in the body flows freely and is blocked, just less will work.
3. Has not.
4. Well, not so much, a few inches left or right doesn't matter, the pendant is of a certain size scope.

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Sat Nov 07, 2015 23:15

Aurathank!

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Sat Nov 07, 2015 23:20

Also noticed that in different situations, the pendant can become lighter or heavier.

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:51

Tried to wear the pendant in the pocket (only one of the experimental reasons, so I'm curious, you have all to yourself to test). While no visible changes, just a strange feeling that you are running the process for the future that I do not see, but they will impact in the future. I thought I heard something :? Still I would be very grateful if more experienced users will tell you what it means to "work with neocolonial". That is just worn enough?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 10, 2015 19:53

Амакер wrote:While no visible changes, just a strange feeling that you are running the process for the future that I do not see, but they will impact in the future.
Not shown. :)

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Nov 11, 2015 20:40

Амакер wrote:do I have to wear nookular constantly?
Аура wrote:1. Better constantly, why tear the process?
Well, I guess I'm not doing right that I wear alternately, one pendant, then the other? there is some rhythmic patterns, just feeling Wake up in the morning and listen to yourself, tune into the inner feeling. And sometimes think, what would be a pendant to wear today, present situation, and not based on feelings, but on logic. But dressed, and no, not in tune with the soul))) But if not the head and heart))) that such harmony occurs, and the inner feeling of fulfillment, of lightness and flight. Well I'm here so)))

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Nov 11, 2015 22:01

don't consider myself an advanced user but I can share my experience. just put on a little ,it's not a freebie and do not need to stop to move independently. there is a period of attunement with the pendant but the phrase is confusing because the attunement through the pendant happens with world events. there is nothing magical sverkhzadacha or simply focus has the ability of chaotic flow to pull the necessary information. of the techniques I would advise to pay attention to your thoughts and desires ,with a pendant they have the ability to quickly come true. still suggest the psychic-energy exercises from the workshop.