How to wear noopendants?

Integrated control technology a reality
ЛакиФокс
Re: How to properly wear neocolony?

Post by ЛакиФокс » Fri Nov 13, 2015 0:23

Yes.... pendant thoughts and desires definitely come true ...))) and how fast..))) and isn't it magical...?))))

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:07

To work with the pendant means to move yourself towards your goal,the exercises of the probes in any case does not hurt, but the pendant in a timely manner will connect the program you want to study t e is not to wait passively that the pendant that will make using pendant proportionally our work. wear think better constantly if a few pendants and all too uncomfortable in terms of bounce then it is better to make a pair and wear one need the appropriate power up and MAKE the bounce (within reason of course) after a while everything settled down after the bounce it's just changes happening inside, often leading to the best possible to compare the study with our healing from sickness and every disease goes through a catharsis, and so removed ahead of time pendant is not recovered can be compared when people are taking antibiotics and if you improve not to take the course of medicines until the end of the disease recovers in a visible improvement, and climbs to the next round in a more rigid form to cure it is necessary to take more powerful weapons to damage their health. I differently tried but came to it wearing all. It does not matter what you at some point can't keep track of the program what the pendant is connected, you need to decide are you going to your Goal or pendant learn but it can also be a target . "Experience" here has a small time importantly , observe yourself, to track changes and to make conclusions , find and Refine their weaknesses

НВП

Post by НВП » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:54

Корвин wrote: it does not matter what you at some point can't keep track of the program what the pendant is connected, you need to decide are you going to your Goal or pendant learn but it can also be a target .
When I first pendant I bought exactly know for what purpose I need it . And clearly these objectives were formulated with the joy of a child meeting these goals is tracked. And now the sharp sensation of having in front of Goal , which clearly neither sformulirovat not even realize does not work, but I know for sure it is. And she like it more and more petty merkantildata.

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Tue Nov 17, 2015 18:56

Noticed that if the pendants to wear on a chain from the package – she's badly painted. Until I noticed I colored collars, a few shirts. And pendants "peel" - after their body remain blue marks. Maybe they should do less of the coloring material?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 17, 2015 19:50

Yeah the base still suffer greatly if several of them so changed to waxed laces, and pendants with the inner side of the sealed tape is well kept and under the tape outlined what this pendant is quite convenient and not dirty and is actually nothing compared to the world revolution

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Nov 21, 2015 19:41

Кочевник wrote:I Use the pendant to recharge the brain, which consists of three different crystals placed in essential oil. I.e. this is something like a compact organic technology.
How this product will work nookular? I will need to remove the old pendant, or you can use both at the same time/turns?
Just as in Your clothes, Your thoughts or Your surroundings, no matter what the product is and what it consists of. This incoming data, no more, this is the basic principle of the technology.

Талласиец

Post by Талласиец » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:47

Good day ! I have questions for the developer. As I understand it, the pattern on the pendants of the first level - a purely decorative element? Then why not do that every nookular had its own unique design, perhaps, with an intuitive pattern, reflecting its essence, or even spelled out the name? Well it is strange, however, agree to report these, we can say , magical properties, pendants, and earnestly discuss what they need to sign, seal tape, etc. :)
And the second point: are you able to produce neocolony without these tassels on top? Well, let's say a special request, if it (the damn thing this) not needed. And can this damn thing myself if necessary, carefully clean up, damage to the functionality of neocolony not? :)

нева

Post by нева » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:19

Талласиец wrote: Then why not do that every nookular had its own unique design
:) I remember somewhere on this forum, these manufacturers are a little scolded for being too pridavanie value to appearance, and said that it would be better focused on the technical characteristics of the products. Indeed, other developers.. appearance is not particularly bother. Apparently this requires the rationality of trublayini. For example here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... ead#unread

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 06, 2015 18:36

Талласиец wrote:Good day ! I have questions for the developer. As I understand it, the pattern on the pendants of the first level - a purely decorative element? Then why not do that every nookular had its own unique design, perhaps, with an intuitive pattern, reflecting its essence, or even spelled out the name? Well it is strange, however, agree to report these, we can say , magical properties, pendants, and earnestly discuss what they need to sign, seal tape, etc. :)
And the second point: are you able to produce neocolony without these tassels on top? Well, let's say a special request, if it (the damn thing this) not needed. And can this damn thing myself if necessary, carefully clean up, damage to the functionality of neocolony not? :)
Drawing is a work item of the energy-label.
Their development under each pendant is a fairly expensive thing, if we abandon the unification of production, it significantly increases the final price.
A pendant in the pendant has no function load in addition to what is used to hang the pendant on his neck.

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:41

Radanov wrote: what pendant thoughts and desires have the ability to come true, but there is nothing magical

Yeah...Probably.. in the pendant really is not anything magical.. physics-programming..)) and there... but is the fulfillment - it's not magic?... And for me here .. and TV... magic...))))

Талласиец

Post by Талласиец » Tue Jan 05, 2016 18:28

Hello! Please answer who is in the subject: is it possible to apply neocolony level 1 and level 2 in parallel, or better to work with level 1 and then have to move to 2? After all, they were supposed to have different firmware and control programs, and with each other do not intersect. Each product works in its , so to speak, sector. Or it will be loaded? :)

кросби

Post by кросби » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42

Fallacies
For me they complement each other,if you are on auto,the second the pendant added depth of feelings.

Атаман

Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by Атаман » Thu Apr 14, 2016 17:52

The thing is very useful ,effective ,important to follow the rules of use.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun May 22, 2016 19:31

Bought nookular level 1 until he was went on forums and realized that I had fallen down the rabbit hole :). In General more work than it seemed from the beginning. Something clear, something that I think will come by experience. But first, please explain what it means to work out the level. I would be grateful if someone can help in the beginning and if further, also I would be grateful :)

арим

Post by арим » Mon May 23, 2016 1:09

I wear nookular nookular first and second level together. Made a knot on the rim at the second level , nookular above neocolony first level and especially each other not hurt.. When going to work put them together in the breast pocket of his jacket.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed May 25, 2016 13:48

Аура wrote:Better constantly, why tear the process? There is action, and You want to make prodactive. And if you decided to defer, in the Sarcophagus. For a long time. The fact that matter has inertia, and changes in software do not immediately reach the physical level. If here and there a layer of software to pull, then on the physical...complete nonsense happens.
Ie if you start wearing the pendant, you need to wear all the time, otherwise it will be a baddie? Get some sort of serfdom, if you just can't take and put the pendant aside.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu May 26, 2016 17:42

Take Yes put simply, no one forbids, and effect any positive if day are two are not so you need to solve specifically - there or back

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Thu May 26, 2016 21:17

Got neocolony, 4 PCs. first day wearing one mental. Typically, the organization suffers greatly. Can not meet, cling to different things or several at a time, eventually a little something time and tired. On the same day as if no one and nothing there, neither of which distracted all stood in their places, and were clear and understandable. I don't remember at home, assembled was how or when. The day was calm and confident. During the day I read the forum and found that if 4 neocolony, they must be combined into a group, which I did tonight. And the next day everything is back. But I do not understand what is affected. Whether it was some kind of "preview" and now it is not clear what's next, whether the Association of pendants interrupted is a great start.
Somebody can guide in this matter?

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu May 26, 2016 23:22

Виктор... wrote:and now it is not clear what's next, whether the Association of pendants interrupted is a great start.
Somebody can guide in this matter?
This has already been discussed on the forum. Pendants within the group are not simultaneously, but alternately. Probably better at its discretion, each pendant will bring a certain time, and then join a group.
If from 2 pendant to wear ( one on the neck, the other with a pin from the wrong side quietly to the clothes pin, for example), then they will act simultaneously.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Fri May 27, 2016 9:17

this has already been discussed on the forum.
Excuse me, I looked.
Pendants in a group are not simultaneously, but alternately.
And what is the cycle of response? How long does it take to work one pendant group?
probably Better at its discretion, each pendant to take some time
How to determine the duration of wearing the pendant?
If from 2 pendant to wear ( one on the neck, the other with a pin from the wrong side quietly to the clothes pin, for example), then they will act simultaneously.
Thanks for the tip, I will try.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Fri May 27, 2016 10:45

Well, if was the result, why refuse it if he's satisfied?

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri May 27, 2016 11:30

Корвин wrote:Take Yes put simply, no one forbids, and effect any positive
But Aura says that if you decide to postpone, make sure that in the Sarcophagus, otherwise the harm may be. It turns out that simply can't be postponed, you need a box to buy.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri May 27, 2016 12:49

Виктор... wrote:And which cycle of operation? How long does it take to work one pendant group?
Here 100% do not know the answer, and not even sure that developers will be able to answer accurately. Assume that the priority works, whose scope is the most problematic, although you might not think.
Виктор... wrote:How to determine the duration of wearing the pendant?
Empirically. I therefore stopped at 3-4 weeks. But it's probably still very individual.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Fri May 27, 2016 12:55

Thank you very much!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri May 27, 2016 13:28

Виктор... wrote:But first, please explain what it means to work out the level.
Cm. video System Balance+