How to wear noopendants?

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: How to properly wear neocolony?

Post by Aura » Fri May 27, 2016 13:29

Россомаха wrote:ie if you start wearing the pendant, you need to wear all the time, otherwise it will be a baddie? Get some sort of serfdom, if you just can't take and put the pendant aside.
No, it was just about: shot-put shot-put shot-put. This principle can be applied to any process as energy-and physical: they decided, for example, to pump up the press to fly) the next day with unaccustomed stomach muscles are a little sore. Oh, it hurts, it means something bad, more to do and will not throw a workout at all. There is no dependency, just don't tear up your processes.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Fri May 27, 2016 13:31

But what about night? Sleep with it on the neck is not convenient.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri May 27, 2016 13:59

Виктор... wrote:And which cycle of operation? How long does it take to work one pendant group?
How to determine the duration of wearing the pendant?
Not quite true that the principle of neocolony in the group consistent. Software online each neocolony extension gives the PI operator, which is controlled by the CPG (consciousness) of man through the piercing of the pendant. The work of the group is different from the simultaneous fit of several of the pendants one of the control firmware. That is, if in the case of the simultaneous fit are several systematic elements = simultaneous expansion of PI in several ways in the group the extension will occur in one (from a resource of each pendant) direction, which is also controlled consciously, by setting the current goals, objectives, and intentions.

We must understand that nookular it is a working tool, each of which solves a specific task. Just to borrow-see “what happens” usually does not give effective results. Each problem of an individual globally has the same roots: lack of information resource in the Yip man. In other words, the world that every man builds himself, or the picture of the world, which the person draws and takes over the real world is only a small part of reality, and all problems, suffering, no output are only due to the fact that the person is not included in their world (program in the SP) that part of reality that has a way out or a solution. Program of neocolony are this information resource.

It is possible to make an analogy: compare the creation of the world by the operator with the drawing process. In the Arsenal of the average person often have two colors: black and white (dual consciousness, the division of the world into good/bad, pleasant/unpleasant, etc.). And all is good, but the creative part of man, or free energy, which was written in the subject energoinformational of magic, always looking for a way out. In certain periods this poverty picture of the world is not as important and obvious, in some periods, periods of transformation – before a person new challenges, for example, “draw sun”, and this in the Arsenal of the artist there should be a new yellow paint.

Periods of transformation in the system of Balance+ marked points of the transformation. This is the period when a new information resource becomes critical in these times it is better not to combine neocolony to the group. During the periods “between transformations”, that is, periods remote from the points of transformation can be combined, can not, depending on the activity and mobility of consciousness (the movement of consciousness is the key, you can call it the ability to switch to a new program area and to use them, so nookular Clouds, in a sense, can be called basic and to start with it work).
Namely, too many tools – too many colors in the palette can also be not very good when there is a sharp extension of IP in different directions, the mind could just choke the possibilities and begin to rush from one opportunity to another. This is also reflected in many reviews and it is those processes that operators confused with the so-called “bounce” from the products.

On the one hand, development has its own laws, the basic “outline” of these processes are reflected in the system Balance+, on the other hand, much individual and depends on the individual characteristics of the nervous system. All at once – this is also a method, the deep and sharp dip, “shock therapy” for the mind, and there are some examples of the success of this method.

In General, it is recommended that a consistent method, it is slow rhythms correspond to the correct operation of the brain (why - is also discussed in detail the topic of energy-magic). Therefore, if simultaneous wearing all the pendants gave a positive result, and after joining the group effects are not as, listen to your own experience. Everyone can give advice from experience, but experience does not replace anything.<

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Fri May 27, 2016 18:17

Therefore, if simultaneous wearing all the pendants gave a positive result, and after joining the group effects are not as
I have not worn them all 4 at once. I received, activated and put on only one, the Mental. The rest just lying in the box. It's the day I activated the others in the office and gathered in a group.
For the rest, thank you! Just a lot of questions left.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sat May 28, 2016 14:40

If I turn everything to its original state. Break the group and will work with each neocolonial separately for a while. I need to remove neocolony in the office while I do not work with them? Or can I leave them? Sarcophagus yet, I think in a month will be able to acquire.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon May 30, 2016 14:48

Аура wrote:No, it was just about: shot-put shot-put shot-put
And at night you can withdraw? And in the afternoon for an hour or two? It will tear the process?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 30, 2016 19:24

Виктор... wrote:But what about night? Sleep with it on the neck is not convenient.
As anyone) at Night, the effects are just very interesting...
Россомаха wrote: overnight can remove? And in the afternoon for an hour or two? It will tear the process?
On the average, the duration of the cycle direct-reverse connection approx. 20-40 min. In one cycle a lot data will not change, so an hour or two to remove and delay in practice will not interrupt the process. At night is another question. Software function day and night different "modes" principle, so that the pendant only day/only at night/day and night will be different, no one bothers to try and so and so. Day motivation and intentions are set for the most part out of mind, at night, the pressure of daily mind weakens and even to himself can open quite other intentions and motives intentions. If we talk about security software, while at night the need for them is higher, as conscious defense mechanisms are removed, if not to be protected for the night... in General the energy body at night is more freedom, respectively, can have more "software scope". To use it or not, everyone decides for himself.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 30, 2016 19:26

Виктор... wrote:I need to remove neocolony in the office while I do not work with them? Or can I leave them? Sarcophagus yet, I think in a month will be able to acquire.
No, to decouple products that are not going to use at the moment, not necessarily. Breaking up the band and go back to the original version.

ИгорьЮ

Post by ИгорьЮ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:46

Виктор... wrote:But what about night? Sleep with it on the neck is not convenient.
Uncomfortable is not the word. I had that dream on the side rolled over, and touched with the hand the chain and it broke, and then apparently tossed and turned, and pushed the pendant with the chain in the crack of the sofa. Wake up in the morning there is no pendant. All rummaged is not present even ubeysya. On the second day at work just suddenly dawned on me, came home one evening and found. Hung it on a sturdy cord since. Sleeping with the pendant well, the dreams are very vivid and unusual you can say very lively and mostly managed float(dreaming) of the day, which in dreams can be easily solved. But those two days at work had not worn the pendant was very strange events. I have the feeling that the pendant is somehow built into the workflow, and the lack of physical presence in the office greatly affects what is happening.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:57

There is another technical issue. I'm on the forums I read that there were different connections to my account when managing neocolony. And I would like to know what actually management functionality available. To check I have it looks like this http://prntscr.com/bbqnrx and so http://prntscr.com/bbqnv8. If everything is in place?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 03, 2016 18:04

Victor...all inconsistencies in the investigation was the result of certain improper actions of operators - forgot login, not tied to the product, etc. in Fact technical failures while never :) You have everything looks the way you want.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Jun 04, 2016 15:19

I love the pendant do not notice ,some sleep with jewelry:rings ,chains ..the same . may interfere with not so much the pendant ,as the chain ,you can try to change on the soft lace .pendant 2 also affects the dreams are different ,dreams are not lucid but not delusional ,sleep is perceived as very realistic (how different life ),the semantic content close to the intention with which the pendant works .a couple of times there were "clues" in her sleep how to resolve the situation ,tried to follow the tips ,what happened is not clear but the method itself is interesting )

Джон

Post by Джон » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:38

Good day to all.Appeared several questions:
1.Pendant waterproof?Ie is it possible to wash or if the rain came,the characteristics do not change?
2.The pendant is shock proof?(I understand that hammering is not necessary))))for Example I dropped it. ))))
3.If I understand correctly,the Aura, that can be worn with other charms and pendants?
Maybe the information is there,but I haven't found it in the branches.So thanks for understanding.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 22, 2016 13:18

John1.Yes
2.Yeah, I Dropped-no big deal. Hot steam and heat are not desirable.
3.Yes
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Tue Aug 02, 2016 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

Джон

Post by Джон » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:08

Thank you for the clarification.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 24, 2016 14:49

Active pendant group is the operator, the software activation will occur, based on work firmware and receive data with this pendant. The remaining 3 pendant groups can be put anywhere (not in shelter) and to wear on anyone.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:12

Welcome!Have not worked with any product.Ordered Leo pendant 2 levels. Create the feeling of the pendant before it is dispatched. Also note the acceleration of perception of time flow. Someone tell me where are the suggested repeatedly energy exercises for independent work?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:32

Арт Мак wrote:energy exercises for independent work
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5594

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Jul 08, 2016 13:41

Thank you!

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:21

Please tell me if the 2 pendant to wear on the same chain,is there any value in what surfaces they touch?(the front part to the front,the back metal to the back or back to front etc.)??? And whether that would be their modes coincide? And even when wearing the Microcosm of me all nailed-no emotion,a feeling of doom and absolute bezradichi... and so did PIM gorgeous color and vivid dreams ( although it is believed that dreams are all should be Vice versa) is This normal?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:17

Счастливая wrote:please Tell me if the 2 pendant to wear on the same chain,is there any value in what surfaces they touch?(the front part to the front,the back metal to the back or back to front etc.)???
Doesn't matter
Счастливая wrote:And whether that would be their modes coincide?
No, two separate items can work in different modes

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:48

Аура wrote:
Счастливая wrote:please Tell me if the 2 pendant to wear on the same chain,is there any value in what surfaces they touch?(the front part to the front,the back metal to the back or back to front etc.)???
Doesn't matter
Счастливая wrote:And whether that would be their modes coincide?
No, two separate items can work in different modes
Thank you very much for the answer!

Счастливая

Post by Счастливая » Tue Aug 02, 2016 18:43

And how about the beach? Leave the room or take a bag to the beach? I think that the neck leave not the best idea,maybe sea salt and water,Solnce etc...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 02, 2016 19:00

Happy Pardon me, but you're gold in the room leave? Or fish is also pleased with the Shine of their jewelry?))) If you do not mind to lose, how you want -on or off))).

Незабудка

Post by Незабудка » Tue Aug 02, 2016 21:38

Today brought the courier pendant Mental. 1.The user is not supposed to be? There is a receipt and the pendant was.2.You can link to where the "tie "pendant by Ident.number.Thank you in advance)